Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 25 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Then there was the dream I had back in the '90s during the "weird" experiences I had after I started reading this subject ... where I woke to find myself alone in a small white room on a ship. The wall opened up to a screen or window ... and I saw what I guessed was earth. All we did - was leave. dunno

Although I can't classify that as real, people being what they are with regard to learning, and my being alone, what can I say? Bye-bye? whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:38 pm

I was looking out of a big window that ran all around what i assume to be the front of the ship,there were many people aboard with me,some of my freinds and family but not all of them,but we were the only ones. Sad
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:00 pm

I never saw (or to this day have met) ANYONE ... even when I asked for it. Even in one dream I had where I was in some - work room - and there was someone there. He was very much human looking, very intelligent, but not from earth. All I go out was "I know you ..." - he said "Yes, you do ..." and that was it - I was out again. d'oh

I log these as entertainment only events, because nothing was learned ... I can't even prove they really happened.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:32 pm

I didnt communicate with them,in fact no one did we were all just watching the Earth,i just knew they were there.

Other ufo dreams i have had,im always with the same group of people,in my dream i know them but cant see them,they are hidden to me,i dont know if they are people i know in real life or not,but some of them feel familiar.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Let me be a pain in the ass whistle and say why dreams cannot be trusted. In this one example, this girl was "told" stuff ... and it was wrong.

One time as a teenager I dreamt (although it really felt like I was awake) that a bright white light appeared in the corner of the room and it was, I think, supposed to be God. I can't picture a face. The thing in the corner told me the end of the world was coming, it said it would be scary and their would be floods etc....(can't remember all of it now). I remember asking it if me and my family would live. It said my family wouldn't live but I would. It said the ones who died would be the lucky ones because the world would be very different (hell on earth maybe). I have no idea why I dreamt that.

She died in 2005.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:15 pm

what was interesting to me about that dream was that found a Lady online called Anne Eller whom described a near identical dream that she had,that dream was also shared by other people over the planet.im not saying that this dream is a predictive dream but interesting that others had the same dream and it seemed very real.

As ive said already,ive had dreams that have come true such as 9/11,the death of Diana,the 7/7 bombings,there is something very different about these dreams,you know you need to remember them because they are showing you something that will happen.

ive had messages and guidance from dreams that has helped me or led me to stuff,in my real life.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Well your experiences are just that - yours. If you know for a fact the source can be trusted, that's your determination; I can't say anything one way or the other. As far as my own experiences, I was taught to trust only the data - I screwed that up once and fell flat on my face. d'oh The only thing I would ask is - what was the profit in knowing these things in advance - schooling for something later? dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Warnings and drawing my attention i think,in regards to dreams of future happenings but yes,there was nothing i could do to stop those events from happening,but then i also think they are meant to happen,as in you cant change them,or change the course of what happens.

other times i have dreams that i remember i have dreamt and it was important but when i try to remember them after waking fully they are gone,just leaving a nagging feeling,usually these will turn out to be events in my own life that are upsetting and emotional,when they happen,it is then the dream comes back to me.again i think because they cant/shouldnt be changed.

coincidentally at this time my mum,my daughter and myself are all having odd dreams that none of us can remember other than knowing we had strange dreams that were real life things,this is the first time my daughter has mentioned this to me,that she is having these type dreams and she used the word "real".

ETA The dreams i have had of future world events,are all events that are under suspicion of being false flag,or murder in the case of Diana,i wonder if this is why i dreamed of these as they are not truth imo.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Warnings and drawing my attention i think,in regards to dreams of future happenings but yes,there was nothing i could do to stop those events from happening,but then i also think they are meant to happen,as in you cant change them,or change the course of what happens.

How far ahead of the event are the dreams? In other words, IF (which is the middle word in life) they were close enough, they could be part of a very simple information gathering and presentation picture. This would lend credibility to the idea that it all means nothing, even though it looks like something.

HOWEVER ....

other times i have dreams that i remember i have dreamt and it was important but when i try to remember them after waking fully they are gone,just leaving a nagging feeling,usually these will turn out to be events in my own life that are upsetting and emotional,when they happen,it is then the dream comes back to me.again i think because they cant/shouldnt be changed.

This statement shows that there is no way information could have been gathered by normal means ... sooo ... who has access to tomorrow? The "front office?"

coincidentally at this time my mum,my daughter and myself are all having odd dreams that none of us can remember other than knowing we had strange dreams that were real life things,this is the first time my daughter has mentioned this to me,that she is having these type dreams and she used the word "real".

ETA The dreams i have had of future world events,are all events that are under suspicion of being false flag,or murder in the case of Diana,i wonder if this is why i dreamed of these as they are not truth imo.

What's going on in your life is the direct opposite of what has gone on in my life. However, if we break everything down, an answer should be seen. We have only one of two final directions to choose from - truth and deception. Initial conclusions just based on the above, and the fact that ex-human ghosts can't see tomorrow, would seem to show (what I call) the Front Office is involved in your life. What doesn't show is the reason, but one would conclude there had to be one. I don't buy the "shouldn't be changed" approach ... I think there is more to this.

The weird stuff that's been going on (stuff you mentioned in earlier posts) sounds like ex-human ghosties trying to drive a wedge into this. It's kinda like the weird period I had after I started reading about the alien stuff ... it was distraction that didn't work.

You know better than I do what's going on, but initial conclusions show (at least to me) you are being trained for something. Just be REALLY careful.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:28 pm

To all......my thought......what will happen will happen and perhaps the events happening now and in the future will take on a life of it's own. We are just witnesses that really have no control and we can only survive in our own ways if that's possible. I guess I can only live by one of my longtime beliefs....Expect the unexpected.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:58 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:I guess I can only live by one of my longtime beliefs....Expect the unexpected.  
But would you know it if you saw it? chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:I guess I can only live by one of my longtime beliefs....Expect the unexpected.  
Hmmmm.....I usually come to the conclusion that it was unexpected after it happens and then decide if it was good or bad. How's that for an answer? How about another belief...anything that will go wrong.....WILL.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:08 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:
Jim wrote:
Hmmmm.....I usually come to the conclusion that it was unexpected after it happens and then decide if it was good or bad.  How's that for an answer?    How about another belief...anything that will go wrong.....WILL.
chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:38 am

Shocked
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:44 am

The timings i would say are round about two years to eighteen months ahead of the happenings i mentioned,i think the 9/11 one was about two years,the Diana one round about eighteen months,i cant really remember the 7/7 one,though i remember making the statement " why would they blow up one bus" i didnt see the train bombs,just the red London double decker minus its roof.
The other thing with those dreams is that they nearly all happened just after New Year. i sometimes get dreams where i see people being chased,or attacked,but they are like just a glimpse,there is no defineable information,i have had dreams where i have been stabbed and one where i was shot in my arm,i actually had a pain in my arm when i woke up,that lasted for a while.
The other night i had a dream about a very well known "missing " child,as soon as i woke i new it was important and who it was about but it just went,all i know is that it was about that child.

There is something else i get a lot, to do with the back of my neck,i will email you about this later.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:30 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:Shocked
Just messin' with you chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:58 am

Dreamwalker wrote:There is something else i get a lot, to do with the back of my neck,i will email you about this later.

OK.
I'd just make notes as it went along; if there's a point to it all it will surface sooner or later. If not, it's all just file-able under "entertainment only" because that's all it is.  There's stuff I have that was never answered ... like about 20 minutes of missing time while walking home as teen early one night. It happened between taking steps, and it would be like saying I froze in the middle of the street for 20 minutes while walking. What caught my attention was the fact it suddenly - got darker - then I looked at my watch and was like WHAT?! dunno

Then the one where my neighbor said I disappeared while sitting on the front steps of the house as a teen ... but I have no broken memory of that entire event.

I can't say for sure about your events, because they are yours, not mine. One would tend to think there was a reason for it, and the only two end result categories we'd have are deception or teaching in a constructivist vein ... here's the pieces - YOU put it together.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:21 pm

For years I always thought something would happen in Times Square on New Years Eve. So far nothing. And other than neck pain I have had pain further down on occasion in the area of the posterior.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:38 pm

It's just life kicking you in the ass ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Jim wrote:It's just life kicking you in the ass ... chuckle
Wow...now that is the answer I've been searching for.
I'd walk around backwards but that could be even worse. Yikes.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:46 pm

It can get you there anyway ... chuckle

Just wondering ... while the deceptive paranormal subject is (sort of) flying around ... has anyone come to any conclusions about Marian Keech and that failed prophecy?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Jim wrote:It can get you there anyway ... chuckle

Just wondering ... while the deceptive paranormal subject is (sort of) flying around ... has anyone come to any conclusions about Marian Keech and that failed prophecy?
Hmmmmm....of all the things I try to pay attention to that one escaped me. I know there was tons of stuff about the fourth blood moon and the Jewish Semita (SP) and on and on. I did read one prophecy yet to supposedly happen about an asteroid hitting in the Atlantic and wiping out New York City and a lot of the East coast.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:23 pm

This was the text if you missed it ... you can copy and paste to whatever word program you have.
https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-eDNpDzTy_dR1b0iB/Festinger-Riecken-Schachter-When-Prophecy-Fails-1956_djvu.txt

The study was (typically) dry, and totally misses the point as the scholars don't buy into the paranormal. I find it completely bizarre that about 2 years after this "prophecy" fails, the "added chapter" to Fulcanelli's book pops up. Then the (what I call) correction to said added chapter (the Red Serpent document) pops up. Were it not for these esoteric works (and you can toss in the Georgia Guidestones too) popping up, I wouldn't have bothered with that original "prophecy."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:45 pm

blimey sam ,it's all happening there isn't it ? right now endtimewatchman I am going through just such a period ,whatever next I keep thinking .....sorry folks extremely busy at mo ,just editing Brenda's autobiography ,which eventually will be downloadable from her website ,still reading though so keep going ... Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:42 pm

sunbern wrote:blimey sam ,it's all happening there isn't it ? right now endtimewatchman I am going through just such a period ,whatever next I keep thinking .....sorry folks extremely busy at mo ,just editing Brenda's autobiography ,which eventually will be downloadable from her website ,still reading though so keep going ... Arrow
Sunbern...like I always say....Stay tuned!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next