Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 14 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:55 pm

sunbern wrote:I wouldn't bother if I were you Exclamation
There's at least 2 hours of my life I got back chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:56 pm

so it's got to be hard science and provable facts ,where do we go.... no scientists seem to want to be seen in the middle ground and the ufo community ( from what I have seen of most of them ) are largely untrustworthy .....the ones I associate with are sound but a lot of the time we are dealing with wooley material and dodgy statements Rolling Eyes ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 pm

just wish I was starting over again ,I would go in feet first with a full science degree and an open mind ( sadly I have neither Crying or Very sad )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Bloody hell, I've just watched an hour of that claptrap, thinking he may have had something to say, and as you rightly said Jim the biggest mumbler in existence, has he actually got all of his marbles. Shocked He said he is not a ufologist he is an analyst. Mmmm. what does he analyse?
Wiki gives twenty three subjects....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analyst But it doesn't cover the shite he is yakking on about, come to think of it what was he yakking on about. He should be talking to the inmates of a lunatic asylum, he would make a lot more sense to them.
Shall I watch the second one? Decisions Decisions. d'oh chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:42 pm

sunbern wrote:so it's got to be hard science and provable facts ....

Well, yeah it does ... but why? Simply because hard data shows the picture in a linguistic framework. In other words, it explains things with bits, pieces, and pictures. It's like that person I was talking with, they are afraid of hard data only because they fear having come so far with their research and will be proven wrong. And this popped up AFTER I showed the person certain ideas were right, but had a more solid picture than the one preserved in history. They don't want to hear about the religious elite picture, because they have made determinations about the "Eastern" approach, and connected it to some idea called "Enlightenment." But if they are truly "enlightened," then a hard data analysis would have to agree. They don't want to risk it, so they fall back on "I'm right, and everyone else is wrong" - which is the tee-shirt slogan made by EVERY religious group - and THAT itself is an impossibility.

I don't have "beliefs" ... I have a pile of information that points in a particular direction, and it's constantly in flux. The reason I don't get into the UFO subject as we know it, is because it goes nowhere, except around in circles. Now if you like "round in circles" - have a good time. Frankly, it gets me dizzy chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:48 pm

Del. wrote:Shall I watch the second one? Decisions Decisions. d'oh chuckle  

I dunno ... I hear "analyst" - listen to him - that word sticks out as "anal" ... anal is connected to shit hmm hmm, yeah - makes sense. He's an anal-ist rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:34 am

Guess I can cross you two off peter pagets Christmas list then ,double blank ,surely we gotta find some real bullets to fire sooner or later !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:44 am

lol! lol! Oh boy, you really make my day Jim...chuckle

''makes sense. He's an anal-ist''.......... rotf Cheer up Bern, your on our Christmas list mate. santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:22 am

sunbern wrote:...surely we gotta find some real bullets to fire sooner or later !

People have been making "bullets" all along ... unfortunately, they keep forgetting the gun-powder. They don't realize this, and go off on explorations trying to figure out why their bullet misfired, and to date have not figured out ANYTHING.

This subject will NEVER be figured out until you realize the key is missing, why it's missing, and if it can be restored. My experiences bypassed EVERYTHING going on in this subject, and sent me on a journey into history. After all was said and done, the story headline was: FLASH: Once upon a time we knew what was going on ... then, we lost it.  dunno

I have a picture that shows what we lost, when we lost it, and who was involved (on a psychological profile level at least). In all of that time we got away with the loss because the information wasn't needed. The only difference in the picture today is that we now NEED IT - and now we have no idea we ever HAD IT, let alone lost it.

So what do we do? Well, you can try and shoot all the bullets you want, but I would suggest checking first to see IF THERE'S ANY GUN POWDER IN THEM  d'oh The REAL information we need has to conform to the key story ... anything else is just a waste of time. Is my approach right? I dunno, I find it odd "somebody" thought the same thing I do, decades before I knew it. Were they "told?" Personally, I think they were.

For it is by fire and in fire that our
hemisphere will soon be tried.

whistle  dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:36 am

"Hallelujah" cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:18 pm

So what other approaches can you come up with (based on what [confusing] information is out there) regarding WHY this "added chapter" even popped up? I know what I see ... what do you see? whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:10 pm

cant tell you brother but it sure feels fine !!!!!!! ,have to say fellas if it wasn't for this forum my world would be a lot duller bounce sunny flower

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Then you should read this, and there are other arguments out there. The conundrum here revolves around "who wrote it" (the added chapter). My approach to this is focused on WHY ... AT THAT TIME ... did it even surface? If it is an original written 30 years earlier, then the "paranoid statements text addition" holds.

https://books.google.com/books?id=QMxrAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA22&lpg=PA22&dq=who+wrote+fulcanelli%27s+added+chapter&source=bl&ots=hLxPx2Gyv3&sig=6goaCytFD9m5-SIqx9qoxO3jpdA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAGoVChMI1_6_tJbtxwIVBlGSCh0ZmAFZ#v=onepage&q=who%20wrote%20fulcanelli%27s%20added%20chapter&f=true

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:40 am

Its all a mystery to me, like this PDF I'm half way through, its been nothing but bible history.

http://tinyurl.com/q526eee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:38 am

Del. wrote:Its all a mystery to me, like this PDF I'm half way through, its been nothing but bible history.

http://tinyurl.com/q526eee

I dunno ... I look at that and it seems the premise is:

"THE IDEA THAT human beings are a slave race owned
by an extraterrestrial society is not a new one."

He goes on to say:

"For lack of anything better, I will simply refer to them as the
"Custodial" society, meaning that specific extraterrestrial
society (or succession of societies) which appears to have
had ownership and custody of the Earth since prehistory.
For brevity, I will often refer to them simply as 'Custodians.' "

My approach takes the exact same picture and labels it according to the psychological profile of humans - not extraterrestrials. Granted, the ET picture is there simply because ET IS there in the picture, but the overall interpretation I use is that sociopathy and narcissism [for starters] a much more down to earth interpretation, used the ET picture to create control, by MAKING SHIT UP (kind of like what you are reading). As time progressed, "religion" became the picture, control via "religion" became the norm, end of story.

He says:

"Mesopotamian tablets tell a creation story in which a
"god" is put to death by other "gods," and the body and
blood are then mixed into clay. Out of this concoction
a human being is made. The new Earth creature is very
similar in appearance to  its Custodial creators."  

Really? Hello? This is just an example of "making shit up" for control sake. "We have all the answers, follow us."

Then he says:

In his book, The Twelfth Planet, author Zecharia Sitchin
exhaustively analyzes the Sumerian creation stories. He
concludes that the tale of a god's body being mixed with
clay may have referred to biological engineering. Mr.
Sitchin supports his surprising conclusion by pointing to
those Sumerian tablets which state that the first humans were
bred in the wombs of female Custodial "gods."

It has already been proven that Sitchin was the biggest fraud that ever entered this subject.

http://sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm

So I have to ask ... why is it all "a mystery?"

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:08 am

Yeah I see where you are coming from Jim, I carried on reading the book and some surprising facts start to appear.

''quote'' page 118.
'' A great many people throughout Europe and other Plaguestricken regions of the world were reporting that outbreaks of the Plague were caused by foul-smelling "mists." Those mists frequently appeared after unusually bright lights in the sky. The historian quickly discovers that "mists" and bright lights were reported far more frequently and in many more locations than were rodent infestations. The Plague years were, in fact, a period of heavy UFO activity. What; then, were the mysterious mists?

Still reading.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:05 am

will try to read as much as I can over w/e but may not have a lot of time .....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:32 am

Don't bother Bernie, its just a book of world history........ History starting from the year dot to the present.

It started as another one of those books that one might learn something from but nope....Just crap, unless you are an Historian... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Del. wrote:The Plague years were, in fact, a period of heavy UFO activity. What; then, were the mysterious mists?

What I don't see - is reference documentation. BTW, that's page 181.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:11 am

Ooops!! well spotted Jim, shows how bored I was reading it....study

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:12 am

It has already been proven that Sitchin was the biggest fraud that ever entered this subject. wrote:

''it is always a pleasure to be interviewed by someone who knows almost as much as I do''

Love it... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:01 am

If it shows anything, it shows what a mess this subject really is. We have unclear evidence right from the beginning of all this, that shows:

1) "the arrival" - in our faces - of the ET subject.

2) the simple fact that NOTHING is EVER explained to us - even the simple fact that TPTB "don't know what's going on."

3) More obscure information that kind of connects the idea that "the govt" and "some esoteric group" are in "some way" in contact with each other.

4) The arrival of some obscure "esoteric added chapter" in 1957 to a 1920's book, that, after all is said and done regarding WTF this "added chapter is all about" - all we get is summed up like this:
Whatever really happened, the evidence forces us to accept that Canseliet met someone who delivered that apocalyptic chapter and ordered its publication in the new edition of Le Mystere.
(See #2 http://2012earthchanges.wikifoundry.com/page/Cross+Of+Hendaye )
If this work was originally written by Fulcanelli, the "paranoid wording" was added to make a statement - "It is coming." If not, it's part of the work to make the same statement.
Going by the year (1957), this work pops up "10" years after Roswell (1947). 10 esoterically implies "a new beginning" which is the sum and substance of the "end times."

5) "10" years later (1967), a second obscure esoteric work pops up (The Red Serpent) that seems to define the "end times picture" in the original "added chapter." It is the explanation of the "female character" involved, and the search to find her (because we lost the information).

6) "33" (Masonic sounding) years from "Roswell" (1947-1980), the Georgia Guidestones pop up, and we all have seen that.

Either this gets straightened out, or we might as well give up.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:00 pm

or we hang about till something else gives us another lead,we cant just walk away from it... hopefully the next piece of evidence regarding what is coming is on the horizon .....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Why do I have this feeling that this subject really bothers you?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:58 am

I cant walk away from an unsolved mystery personally ,I guess that's what has kept me here all this time .. just had an email back from Andrew Collins ,I wanted to know if puma punku had any connection to Gobekli Tepe in his reply he said that puma punku was post flood so several thousand years later ,I am fascinated by this ancient research .....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next