Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 8 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:43 pm

I don't worry about any of that stuff ... I stay within the parameters of the study and the rest is pointless to get into - which is where "they" want us. Basketball

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:50 pm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:02 am

yep that tallies with a lot of what we are getting too,time will tell, in the next two or three months we shall see what transpires,there is an air of expectancy for sure just now alien

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:06 am

The part I like is that he already wrote himself an out ... just in case. hide

Wave X could be blocked.

Dr. Atkins stated there is a possibility that Wave X could be blocked by the ruling elite, “that are not necessarily human” who want to control this planet.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:48 am

ah ! but could they put ghosts on mars Question What a Face

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:56 am

"They" don't have to ... "they" just use what's there and wait for us to jump to conclusions rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:02 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:37 pm

give this one a go think the dots are starting to be joined Very Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrNPISSbuBQ

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:57 pm

There are things I agree with and things I don't ... like the Watchers and Annunaki, but if the Swiderian arrival (which some believe is better shown as Kennewick man) idea is right, there's your BS input connection to the religious elite beginnings. "We know what's going on up in the sky - follow us." There's also info out there that links Shamanism with schizophrenia.

Of course the images we get lead us down "that" road ... but the second pic is said to be more accurate. There's also a said connection to native Americans.

http://news.sciencemag.org/archaeology/2015/06/mystery-solved-8500-year-old-kennewick-man-native-american-after-all

Study Hall. - Page 8 18.%20Hooded%20Ones%20belt%20upwards%20low

Study Hall. - Page 8 Kennewick%2Bman

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:15 am

hmmmm you can definitely see neanderthal  features in that reconstruction. http://www.ancient-origins.net/sites/default/files/field/image/myths-neanderthals.jpg

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:55 am

There's also info out there that links Shamanism with schizophrenia. wrote:

That's a good one, never ever thought of putting those two things together, Mmmm mind boggling really.

I would say that reconstructed face definitely looked very native American.

Still cant watch vids, and links take forever, internet totally fooooked up. dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:58 am

sunbern wrote:hmmmm you can definitely see neanderthal  features in that reconstruction.           http://www.ancient-origins.net/sites/default/files/field/image/myths-neanderthals.jpg  

Where did you find that picture of me Bernie, Facebook?? chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:31 am

The "who did it" right now is not as important as the "what happened." Humanity went along for thousands of years without this concentrated picture, and the eventual arrival of what seems to be bloodshed sacrifices. It was shut down about 7200 BC, but popped back up again C 4000 BC - and was not stopped ... welcome to the world we live in today.

If I add my picture to this, it all connects because we were "supposed to know something" - and somehow, "we lost it." "Religion" is a mental malware data program that rewrites the picture in our heads, and we wind up elsewhere mentally. Fixing this is a mess, but it can be done.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:35 pm

good to see you del the sooner you come back and help us with this "mess " the better . found the picky while sorting through some old family snaps mate it's amazing how far back you can get with family trees these days !!!!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:42 pm

sunbern wrote:good to see you del the sooner you come back and help us with this "mess " the better .

It's not a mess really ... I can see what he is saying, but he hasn't gone back far enough to get the whole picture. You need a starting point (C 45,000 BC in rounded numbers), then you have a clear picture until the end of the C 13,000 BC superwave event. From there Gobekli Tepe pops up, and the idea of mental control looks like it begins there. It's stopped about 7200 BC, comes back C 4000 BC, kicks into overdrive C 3300 BC (more than likely connected to the minor superwave), isn't stopped, and travels all the way up to today. Once you have the skeleton, all you need to do is build on it.

found the picky while sorting through some old family snaps mate it's amazing how far back you can get with family trees these days !!!!!! chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 8 Mankind  

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:35 am

Puma punku seems to be a bit of a mystery as well, those stones have never been cut with chicken bones.
17 thousand years BC, someone other than us humans were definitely around with super technology.

Glad you found your family lineage bern.... Razz chuckle

Last edited by Del. on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:46 am

17,000 ... really? Did you OD on Ancient Aliens reruns? chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:39 pm

so if our ancestors had pre ancestors of an earthly origin ( that we can only speculate about ), WHAT happened to them has got to be the big question ,was a global catastrophe responsible for their demise ? ,they should still be around because they were clearly a far more advanced race than the rest of earths inhabitants at that time ... where did they go ? why didn't they survive ? there is no evidence to suppose they reached our level of civilization but they should still be around and they are not .were they the Nordic race of et's that supposedly come to earth ,`rescued` and given the freedom of the galaxies by vising et races ,wow ,now there ARE some questions there ,I realise there is no hope of an answer but speculation can be good sometimes ,maybe the future of the human race was secured way back then and although our ancestors survived WE were never going to have a future on this planet or any other and `they ` knew it ......

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:46 pm

sunbern wrote:so if our ancestors had pre ancestors of an earthly origin ( that we can only speculate about ), WHAT happened to them has got to be the big question ,was a global catastrophe responsible for their demise ? ,they should still be around because they were clearly a far more advanced race than the rest of earths inhabitants at that time ... where did they go ? why didn't they survive ?

OK ... what "advanced" humans are you talking about?  Shoes didn't even pop up till about 40,000 years ago along with other things in the Great Leap Forward, and that great leap was not technological. Granted, there have been things like building in pre-Egypt that seem "advanced" because no one ever did it before ... but before I'd quantum leap to an advance race, I'd take the word lone "genius" into consideration. Those people were "us" ... and even today, every once in awhile, "one person" pops up with the ability to see things the rest don't consider.

If the reverse etymology of "genius" is right as a picture, it shows the same ol' guess work thinking that explained everything else in their world.

genius
late 14c., "tutelary or moral spirit" who guides and governs an individual through life, from Latin genius "guardian deity or spirit which watches over each person from birth; spirit, incarnation; wit, talent;" also "prophetic skill," originally "generative power" (or "inborn nature"), from PIE *gen(e)-yo-, from root *gene- "to produce, give birth, beget" (see genus). Sense of "characteristic disposition" of a person is from 1580s. Meaning "person of natural intelligence or talent" and that of "exalted natural mental ability" are first recorded 1640s.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=genius&searchmode=none

I don't have a problem with "an advanced ancient human race" ... but for as long as the idea has been in our faces, there isn't one shred of evidence for an entire advanced "race." People have tried to make one, called Atlantis, and when it was discovered that the place where Atlantis was supposed to be showed no signs of the event that destroyed it - THEY MOVED IT (in their minds) TO A NEW LOCATION! Really? How the hell does THAT work?

Yeah, speculation is fine, and shows people are trying, but ... hard data is better. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:48 am

Jim wrote:17,000 ... really? Did you OD on Ancient Aliens reruns? chuckle

Na not really Jim, just wondering who the hell were these people who built this stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:43 am

In all honesty, with the amount of people who have been looking into this stuff, the amount of time they have put into it, and the simple fact that we are no closer today regarding a picture of what it's all about, tells me to leave it alone and do something else. It all sits quietly on a shelf in my head that says "when you finally figure it out - call me."

Was the figure 17,000 years ago ... or was it, as this site says, "...there is a 98% probability that Puma Punku dates from after 527 CE." You can read this when you have time, I'll be sitting under that tree over there pondering other things chuckle It all fits the usual picture of going 'round and around in circles - where we stop, no one knows.

https://badarchaeology.wordpress.com/tag/puma-punku/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:34 pm

http://www.gotquestions.org/Anunnaki-Nephilim.html      I'd like to know what all those animal sculptures are about at gobekli tepe  ,a depiction of noahs ark maybe after the `cleansing` of the earth ( all shoes gone ) lets face it contact with aliens has been a cover up from start to finish we will never know because they don't want us to......... prove ME wrong ... http://www.livius.org/fa-fn/flood/flood3-t-atrahasis.html don't give up we've only just started !!!!!!!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:32 pm

As far as the Anunnaki go, all I can say (and I keep saying this) is read what an EXPERT in ancient languages has to say, regarding the idiot (Sitchin) who started all this BS.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/letter/letter.htm

As far as the Nphlim, if you look at Genesis 6 (and we went through this too) the layout covers a picture where there was "just people living their lives," and then - "others" enter the picture. This idea of "other PEOPLE" (the sons of the god(s) and nphlim and finally the gbrim) are the representation of what we are calling the religious elite. The outcome is that "things on earth" got "so screwed up" that "God" pulls out his last hair and sends the "flood of Noah" and everyone dies.

If we compare this to history ... we have the entrance of an unknown group into the lives of people and Gobekli Tepe pops up. From here all the control in Anatolia begins, the world (or really their neighborhood) evidently gets really screwed up, and the Mediterranean tsunami picture (C6000 BC) is what was later interpreted as the flood of Noah.

As far as "aliens" ... I don't go any further than the parameters of my experiences and the picture involved, and the above is an explanational part to that overall picture. "Once upon a time, we knew what was going on ... then, we lost it." How did that happen? The religious elite - in two phases. Phase one was stopped, phase 2 was not stopped ... welcome to the world we live in.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:05 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Good one. I love this reference:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
—James Downey, Billy Madison  rotf

This is the same picture we are dealing with, and yes, I will say this again too - we are NOT the people who should be doing this work ... but at least right now - we are all we have. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next