Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 7 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:45 pm

OK ... let's do this one - controlled empathy. When you CAN "feel it" (automatic empathy) but you stop it / deliberately control it. I will say, it gets easier with time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrTwCB1HSEM

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:07 am

ok, hope I feel it In the forest ,catch you Monday ,may post from brendas over w/e ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:49 am

Sorry guys, cant do anything that saps my internet connection, vids wont play internet drops out every few seconds, having big problems at the moment with only 0.12 mbps, so I may be a little sparse with chat, Just hope its fixed soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:17 am

sounds like hadron collider interference Del a tad too much particle acceleration affraid

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:01 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:sounds like hadron collider interference Del a tad too much particle acceleration affraid

''BURP''....ahh that's better,''Hehe'' ...... jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:13 am

lol! everywhere we go and whoever we talk to it IS coming the timeline is changing, conciousness is expanding and the air of expectancy has never been more prominent believe me we are watching the skies very closely at the mo ...we shall see What a Face there is a reason for me saying this because folks we hav'nt seen for ages are coming out with it too no prompting or encouragement we shall indeed see .where are you dreamwalker ? hope all ok

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:26 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:43 pm

Took a quick look at that "bombshell of a report" ... didn't get passed the first paragraph.

I awoke after a pale blueish and pink light penetrated my eyelids as I was laying down in bed. I had gone to bed extremely early the day before and was exhausted from being outside of the house for an extended period of time since my surgery. I had been at the swimming pool with my family and was wearing shorts and a tee shirt so I quickly put on some jeans, polo shirt and shoes. I indicated as I usually do that I was ready by lifting my arms up and out slightly and mentally letting the orb know to begin the process of transporting me. The blue/indigo orb had patiently been zig zagging around my room. It then zipped to within 18 inches of my chest before rapidly expanding to where I was then floating and centered inside of it. It then zipped through the wall and a moment later I was in a stone room that had a slight smell of wet masonry. Almost immediately another orb appeared and the person from the SSP Alliance that I have come to know well was standing next to me looking around. David Wilcock and I call him by another name that is similar to his actual name, “Lt. Col. Gonzales”.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:37 am

This symposium not only presents an exposé on Christianity whose time has come, but it is a significant case study which provides an important glimpse into how the ruling classes have kept their power for millennia. Time and again the common people are deceived into war, poverty, and obedience because their ability to reason has been crippled by false ideas, false histories, and false gods circulated by the power elite.
Advanced tickets are now closed.
Door price is £35.

Well, well, now that's a surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:43 am

sunbern wrote:http://exopolitics.org/global-elites-to-begin-limited-disclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-technology-in-nov-2015/                   to keep you amused until we hear from dr davis Smile

I think it should be ''To keep you all bemused'' Bernie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:48 am

What I find odd is that was 2 years ago ... I never heard of the subject, or him.  hmm

JOIN US SAT. 19TH OCTOBER 2013 FOR A UNIQUE SYMPOSIUM

This is a long one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--krglR7xtA

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:36 am

Wow ... the above topic seems to have been in a war all of this time, and I don't remember hearing about it. This is Dr Carrier's blog on it.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/carrier/archives/4664

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:31 pm

fascinating ,the search for the REAL truth goes on ,as you say quite a verbal battle but dr carrier really has done his research more reading material Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:26 pm

The subject is interesting, and has an "origin" and "later religious development." I believe the "origin" is tied to the work of Dr Andrew Solow of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. There are records of "things seen in the sky" 200 years before Paul, and had to do with aurora. This would tie into Hebrew rhetoric concerning the day of the lord, and the later Essenes rhetoric as well.

What I haven't seem in Atwill's approach is Paul's epistles ... everything seems tied to the gospels, which were late in the picture (like the book of revelation) time wise. On top of everything, there are no original manuscripts (of course) and what we do have even in the first two of Paul's epistles (1 and 2 Thessalonians) are changes in the picture time-line. Paul states the "arrival" was to be in his lifetime ... his second letter suddenly states "things" that need to happen first.

The "arrival" and "event" were supposed to happen 2000 years ago, and it was all changed.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Thought I'd add this to the above post - from old notes. Their conclusions were wrong ... add to this the idea that "god" can't be "wrong" sooo ... let's wait.

Colossians 1:5-6 ... of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel, which has come to you, as it has also in all the world ....

Colossians 1:23 ... the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven ...

It becomes apparent, without even an interpretational argument, that the same book says the word was preached in all the world, and so, the END was for them - coming, hence the following remarks:

* Jesus to His disciples: ...there are some of those who are standing here who shall not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. (Mt.16:27,28)

* Jesus to His disciples: ...this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. (Mt.24:34, See Lk.21:32)

* Jesus to His disciples and the crowd: ...there are some of those who are standing here who shall not taste death until they see the kingdom of God after it has come with power. (Mk.9:1)

* Paul to all who were beloved of God in Rome: ...it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed. The night is almost gone, and the day is at hand. (Ro.13:11,12)

* Paul to the church of God at Corinth: ...you are not lacking in any gift, awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ, who shall also confirm you to the end, blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1Cor.1:7,Cool

* ...the time has been shortened. (1Cor.7:29)

* ...the form of this world is passing away. (1Cor.7:31)

* Now these things ... were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages has come. (1Cor.10:11)

* ...we shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed... (1Cor.15:51)

* ...we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ... (Phil.3:20)

* The Lord is near. (Phil.4:5)

* ...Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, our gathering together to Him...(2Thes.2:1,2)

* To the Hebrews: God...in these last days has spoken to us in His Son... (Heb.1:1,2)

* But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear. (Heb.8:13)

* ...you see the day drawing near. (Heb.10:25)

* For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay. (Heb.10:37)

* James to the twelve tribes who were dispersed abroad: Be patient, therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. (James 5:7)

* ...the coming of the Lord is at hand. ...the Judge is standing right at the door. (James 5:7-9)

* He...has appeared in these last times for the sake of you... (1Pet.1:20)

* Peter to those who resided as aliens: ...according to His great mercy has caused us...who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

* The end of all things is at hand...(1Pet.4:7)

* For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God... (1Pet.4:17)

* Peter to those who had received the faith: But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells. (2Pet.3:13)

* And the world is passing away... (1Jn.2:17)

* Children, it is the last hour...from this we know that it is the last hour. (1Jn.2:18)

* We know that, when He appears, we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him just as He is. (1Jn.3:2)

* ...we may have confidence in the day of judgment...(1Jn.4:17)

* The revelation of Jesus Christ communicated through John to His bond-servants: The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must shortly take place... (Rv.1:1)

* ...for the time is near. (Rv.1:3)

* Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell upon the earth. (Rv.3:10)

* Behold, I am coming quickly...(Rv.22:12)

* Yes, I am coming quickly. (Rv.22:20)

Norman Perrin states:
In 1 Thessalonians the parousia, the coming of Jesus from heaven as apocalyptic judge and redeemer, is imminent. When Paul speaks of "we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord" (1 Thes 4:15), he clearly expects the event in his own lifetime. But 2 Thes 2:3-12 sets out an elaborate program of what must first happen before that event can occur. Not only has the apocalyptic imagery changed, but the whole tenor of the expectation is different.
The New Testament: An Introduction. Norman Perrin

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:34 am

wow ,you should be taking your knowledge and findings further ,there must be forums connected to what you have just shown us ,don't want to loose you but I definitely think this needs to be discussed at a higher level ,I wonder what the discussions are like behind closed doors in the Vatican these days Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:43 am

"Higher levels" know this stuff ... it's the lower levels (where you and I are) that need to know. Unfortunately, there is a wall of assholes out there that block everything and screw up everything so people can't learn. That's why I like it here - it's quiet.  whistle

Christianity was a mistake that was changed into control (gee, what a shock). That control branched into "denominations" as single individuals decided to take the reigns and do it THEIR way. This Wiki page is an attempt to lay out the picture that no one ever takes into account - the fundamental idea is "I'm right, and everyone else is wrong." Really? How the hell does that work?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations#Branches_of_first-century_Christianity

http://www.earlychristianhistory.info/frac.html
The earliest Christian document that we have, is not actually a document that we have! Rather, it’s a derivative document, the so-called “lost gospel” Q. Originally composed around 40-50 CE, it was a source for the three synoptic (or similar) gospels, Matthew, Mark and Luke (“Q” stands for the German word Quelle, meaning “source”). It was obvious to 19th century source critics that the synoptic gospels must have had some common source; over a period of time they distilled out of the synoptics those portions which must have come from their hypothesized source, Q. Their guesswork was confirmed in 1945, with the discovery, at Nag Hammadi Egypt, of a cache of 4th-century Gnostic documents. One of them, the Gospel of Thomas, was a later Gnostic elaboration of Q.

Then on top of everything else comes my experiences ... and the simple picture that ALL OF THIS was based on "our material" that simply said if ET ever showed up - something was coming  d'oh

It's been interesting ... I can't prove it wrong. And until someone does - I'm stuck with it. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:45 pm

hav'nt got time to read tonite will have a look tomorrow ,looks very interesting thanks for posting Very Happy

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:19 pm

This has nothing to do with anything, but it's a cool pic. If you click the nasa image link and zoom in it looks better.

http://mashable.com/2015/08/06/nasa-mars-lady/

I zoomed in on it ...

Study Hall. - Page 7 Woman%20on%20mars%20lol%20small

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:45 am

blimey jim ,have you changed your stance thought these sorts of images were the domain of `cranks ` like me Shocked actually if you look closely you can see the bus she arrived in and the village where she lives in the distance hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:47 am

When stuff like this comes from everyday people, yeah, I don't pay it much mind. But Nasa ... I'll give it a second look Very Happy It has to be pareidolia ... I just can't figure it out.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:00 pm

all I would say is if there are ghosts seen on earth why not mars ,if it really was inhabited once . ok I know it's a long shot but maybe this really is our second crack of the whip ,shame we don't get a third go because some of us know how to look after our world Evil or Very Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:47 pm

It would be cool, but you can't jump that far without hard data proof. They thought the "face on Mars" was a "face" too. Then, there's photoshop ... chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 7 54009402c42747c1a9daf62350cd67e7

Study Hall. - Page 7 Face

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:05 pm

yeah all too common these days I'm afraid ,I like to err on the side of caution so I must admit  I am a bit dubious of everything pretty much ,apparently there are drones everywhere too so a lot of sightings fall under the finger of suspicion now too ,the whole situation is becoming a bit tricky tbh to say the least ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next