Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 13 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:02 pm

According to NDEs you are you .... the learning begins again (one would assume) and who knows what happens from there.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:29 am

sunbern wrote:if only we could start off with what we finish up with ( health permitting ) hmm

And that might be sweet F...all Bern.

I don't think Jim would be pushing to the front to get back here. I think if one could pick and choose where or how your life could be lived then yes, count me in for a re-run.

But I did like your quote ''this place is a paradise if you can avoid most of the human inhabitants''.... I totally agree.

Maybe we will be speaking to each other again sometime in another lifetime from now, I hope so. Wink

Last edited by Del. on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:06 am

Del. wrote:I don't think Jim would be pushing to the front to get back here. I think if one could pick and choose where or how your life could be lived then yes, count me in for a re-run.

OK ... you can all stay here ... I'm sure ET will understand - but I'm not sure how long you are going to have to wait for things to get restored - if ever. dunno

... the chain of tradition of humanity which has disappeared.

.... at the time of the cyclic catastrophe.
It is a theoretical image of the Beast of the Apocalypse, of the
dragon, which, on the days of Judgment, spews out fire and brim
stone on macrocosmic creation.

For it is by fire and in fire that our
hemisphere will soon be tried. And just as, by means of fire, gold is
separated from impure metals, so, Scripture says, the good will be
separated from the wicked on the great Day of Judgment.

No matter how far "off-topic" you drift, the "topic" is still there.
chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:35 pm

granted sounds like a cosmological bar-b-q to me and that word soon ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Hmm ... had a - timeout? Lost the post ... hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:53 am

I'm still with you buddy check this out   https://youtu.be/eqrxW6KdAoQ

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:35 am

Whatever it is it's nothing new ... this pic from July 2009 has been circulating and a beam is allegedly being projected "from" this Maya pyramid. Someone is yanking our crank.

Study Hall. - Page 13 Pyramidemittinglightkukulcan

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:15 am

seems so ,nothing happens so we go on Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:17 am

Yep! definitely, ''Beam me aboard Scotty''

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:36 am

Sooo ... where is the line between "important" and, what basically boils down to "unverified sensationalistic BS?"
Kind of like that vid you posted Del ...

... people are drawn to sensationalistic BS rather than hard data. The end result is the UFO subject as we know it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:08 pm

we all know there IS stuff out there .but we cant say for sure it's not ours ,but I keep coming back to our two tier system why the blue blazes do we spend quadrillions on conventional space travel when we could go economy class in a fraction the time the only answer I can come up with is only the et's are able to do it ( withstand the rigours of supersonic spaceflight ) for whatever reason ....AND an elite section of humanity is privy to what is going on ......

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:27 pm

I don't get into all that, I stay within the parameters of what I was given ... makes thing much easier. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:29 am

agreed we can speculate till the cows come home but returning to the solid ground IS the only way forward......this morning I saw a hot air balloon just sitting up there in the sky ( wish I was in it ) and I thought how easy they could make it if they wanted to .....why are they making us work so hard do you think for answers ... Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:16 am

sunbern wrote:agreed we can speculate till the cows come home but returning to the solid ground IS the only way forward......this morning I saw a hot air balloon just sitting up there in the sky ( wish I was in it ) and I thought how easy they could make it if they wanted to .....why are they making us work so hard do you think for answers ... Question  

The problem isn't them ... it's us. WE created this conundrum ... WE allowed certain people to manipulate our minds and make us the mentally distressed mess we are today. We had the answers ... we lost them.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:12 pm

https://youtu.be/dHEUWT8q7ow hope this works for you

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:18 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:26 pm

I'll get to this after I calm down ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:01 am

inspiration or fruitcake ? a lot of it is provable ,I need to do a bit of research too ,he has been debunked ,but then again he has many followers ,whatever, he is fascinating to listen to but my jury is definitely still out as there are lots of people able to charm with their words but still spout `believable` ? bullshit ... ( all the qualification you need to become a politician ! )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:09 am

Shall watch these tonight Bernie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 am

I had to wait and clear my head from yesterday, when I was told by someone I actually thought I could have an intelligent conversation with ...

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but frankly these arguments about the dates
of the Cycles of Time don't interest me. ...

I don't feel the exact dates are relevant to enlightenment,
and enlightenment is the only door out of the matrix ...

WHAT?!  d'oh

I've been listening to Paget (who mumbles more that anyone I've heard in awhile) for the last hour, and - I'M MELTING ...

Study Hall. - Page 13 Nazi-face-melt-o

Is there ANYPLACE in this 3 HR (or whatever it is) talk that he actually says something worth LISTENING TO? Holy shit!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:26 pm

rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf

well there was me wondering if you would fall into the undecided camp .. lol! lol! lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:35 pm

ok ,there is one "theory " I would like to put to the test re the Rendlesham incident and it is information unknown to me that I want to check out because as far as I know it is new ,I hav'nt checked it with Brenda ( we missed the sunday morning session so were not able to ask questions on it directly ) it involves the shutting down ( supposedly ) of the Russian neuclear missiles ( aimed at Britain ) at the time the bentwaters ones were taken out ,need to do a bit more delving on that ......

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 pm

The only indecision was where to STOP this video chuckle

Is there anything better in the other clips?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:39 pm

sunbern wrote:ok ,there is one "theory " I would like to put to the test re the Rendlesham incident and it is information unknown to me that I want to check out because as far as I know it is new ,I hav'nt checked it with Brenda ( we missed the sunday morning session so were not able to ask questions on it directly ) it involves the shutting down  ( supposedly ) of the Russian neuclear missiles ( aimed at Britain ) at the time the bentwaters ones were taken out  ,need to do a bit more delving on that ......

I have no idea ... I don't do Rendlesham or any of the other "it's been around for years and we STILL have no clue what, if anything, happened" subjects.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:48 pm

I wouldn't bother if I were you Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next