Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 12 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:11 am

[/quote]OK, let's do it this way ... why don't you tell me exactly what is rolling around in your head as an overall picture. [/quote]

Well now, I cant really put into words what is exactly rolling in my head, but one thing for certain is that they (ET) really do seem to not be bothered about any form of direct contact with humanity other than crop circles or just to linger in the background being seen occasionally, to prove to us that they actually exist. To me it seems that they are monitoring us from behind closed doors. If they are so far advanced from us then it would be the same as us looking after a colony of Bees, we would not want to harm them, but we may well experiment on them and with them to control what we want from them, we cant communicate with them directly and neither can they to us, but we can give each other signs that something is not quite right, if any harm were to come their way I'm sure we would be trying to protect them. I'm not saying that is what ET is really up to, but to me any thinking brain would know that something does not add up, and that's where the mystery starts to begin. Is the spirit realm and ET interconnected, is the paranormal to us, normal to them, are we all interconnected to the solar system, are we connected to the planets, the stars, spiritual realms and entities. On the superconscious spirit level, are we one with the Whole. At this level, are we on a conscious level with all there is - is this the divine.

We think of the universe in three-dimensional terms of time, space, and motion. We think of space in terms of height, length, and width. We think of time as past, present, and future. We speak of ourselves as having physical, mental, and a spiritual life. The world about us can be seen as having mineral, plant, and animal life. The Bible refers to a three-dimensional God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. According to Edgar Cayce, the dimensions of human awareness is, consciousness, sub consciousness, and super consciousness, according to Cayce, our life experience involves more than just the Earth. It involves our entire solar system, each solar system in the universe is like a "university" a place for higher learning. our universe is only one realm out of many afterlife realms.

Is our Earth the cause and effect Dimension?? the soul leaves the body and the soul's consciousness is absorbed into the sub consciousness and the separation between the two is lifted. Is this where ET and all of what we feel and see around us, part of the big ''whole'' I cant think anymore than what the capacity of my brain will allow....I wish I could see into all that there is, but nope I cant, and as you so rightly put it Jim, ''we should all be playing golf''............. cheers chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:25 am

sunbern wrote:may see Richard d. Hall this w/e Del going to a do in Wiltshire ( warminster ) run by steve wills ,i'll ask him if he's there about the caverns  

Should be interesting Bern, by the way the vid said they were tunnels not caverns mate, hope you have a good day in Wiltshire.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:35 am

Just had another thought that I would like to add from my last post.

Take the moon for instance. It's influence is so obvious on such things as the tides and the female cycle. These influences are observable when the moon is close. The word lunatic stems from Luna meaning moon. In law enforcement and emergency circles, accounts of the affect a full moon has on the crime rate have been reported. The planets are farther away than the moon, and the stars are far beyond them. But their light comes to the Earth, and they influence in some way the heart, or the brain, or the emotions.

If souls reincarnate, not only to the Earth realm, but also reincarnate to other realms/dimensions, the soul will manifest the influence of the realm from which it recently came.....Does this tell us something??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Del. wrote:If souls reincarnate, not only to the Earth realm, but also reincarnate to other realms/dimensions, the soul will manifest the influence of the realm from which it recently came.....Does this tell us something??

Well, souls don't reincarnate ... unless you can disprove the data regarding "another belief system for control" - it's just another religion.

If I stay within the parameters of the picture, all of the information from NDEs and paranormal investigations show a basic picture that states we are supposed to "go somewhere" when we die - or, if we didn't make it because we are (let's just call it) - defective - we stay here. (The REALLY bad ones are put somewhere else I'm guessing.) Anyway, add to this picture the "it is coming" parameters, and the fact that we aren't going to make it through this one, probably because of our dependence on electricity and nuclear power plants which will be (more than likely) taken out by the EMP at least. You can add to this any of the possibilities connected to the superwave, such as solar flares, incoming extraterrestrial debris, etc. This picture based on the fact the event was labeled "the end of the road" (road being earth) and the fact that it's an "end that exposes the fact, THERE IS NO ROAD" (no earth). Shocked

Just taking the "genetic material collection" AKA abductions, as it sits, they already know it's hopeless. People are not going to make it, it's the end of the human race, collected genetics can be used to recreate humans somewhere else ... blah, blah, blah.

The event hits - everyone dies - the sort-out begins, and everyone goes where they are supposed to go ... including those not going anywhere because they were "defective."

Those who remain here - can't "go" anywhere ... there's no place to go; no planets with life within traveling range. Those who remain (and the really bad ones are brought back from their "holding area") all get a tee-shirt that says ....

WELCOME TO HELL!! Twisted Evil

dunno

Study Hall. - Page 12 Burning-earth

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:31 pm

This is exactly the scenario that I thought could have happened on our neighbouring planet Mars.

THE END........bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:11 pm

The idea is - anyone can make up anything when there is no hard data to dispute it. This is the exact picture we have been caught up in for decades, hence "people always follow dead end roads, and never realized they are indeed dead ends." Do I have any proof to back up what I said above? No - I just made it up. This is why I stay within the parameters of what I DO have, until someone comes along and proves me wrong.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:43 pm

listened to a guy called Peter Paget yesterday ,think you could have identified with him fellas he got a huge applause when his lecture was finished I hav'nt had time to see if he has a website I can look up on google yet. a breath of fresh air ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:49 am

So ... what did you find? confused

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:19 pm

a guy from the pleides who absolutely set the place on fire ,brenda knows him ,i want to run this stuff by him ,he's definately on our wavelength he came out of retirement especially for the event .i need desperately to talk to him .( bernie }

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:28 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:a guy from the plei[a]des ... (?)( bernie }

Seriously?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:14 pm

The Fountain Journal

Late in 1975, or early 1976 saw a new research centre open in the town. The Fountain Centre, located in Carlton Villa, Portway, was run by Peter and Jane Paget.

Along with Jane's mother, Mrs Margaret Tedder-Shepperd, the Pagets renamed the property Star House with the intention of running not only a research facility in the town, but to offer bed and breakfast to sky-watchers who were visiting the town.

Another project they planned was the publication of The Fountain Journal, a bi-monthly magazine centred on the UFO sightings reported in and around the Warminster area.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/wiltshire/hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_8694000/8694729.stm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:41 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:a guy from the pleides who absolutely set the place on fire ,brenda knows him ,i want to run this stuff by him ,he's definately on our wavelength he came out of retirement especially for the event .i need desperately to talk to him .( bernie }

Why don't you give me a breakdown as you listened to him and seem mesmerized for some odd reason.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:52 pm

he reminds me very much of David Boyle Del ,i''m on it jim will try to get a recording of the lecture up on here ( several people recorded it ) then you can decide for yourself ,maybe he said what the audience wanted to hear and maybe the people that attended were more understanding of what he said ,I thought it was a very good presentation but how can I say it was right or wrong ,lets just say it struck a chord and 100 lines I must learn how to spell pleiades Rolling Eyes Will now have a look for it

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:08 pm

OK ... see what you can find.

I screw up spelling all the time, mostly typing errors but it's in there. Get this ... great little backup program and there's a free version.

http://www.tinyspell.com/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:18 pm

ok thanks for that always know what you mean even if spelt slightly different to what it should be,must be my intuitive andromedan roots alien chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:40 am

Hi Bern, yeah, David Boyle, I've heard that he has something going on in Blackpool, some kind of studio with all types of stuff to do with Ufology.
I think its also an outlet for selling UFO tat like T-shirts, books, and anything to do with the paranormal, and yeah he's on the UFO circuit around Britain with the rest of them. I've never heard any of his lectures but I remember reading about the Wales thing that he put to paper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:55 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:34 pm

typical seth shostak bilge ,everyone in ufo circles knows he's been got at by nasa.......,seti will NEVER publish ufo contact ,maybe once upon a time alien they are well qualified to talk history of ufology ...no my friends we do this together ,I wouldn't trust anyone out there who has dealings with governments or authorities ........... Arrow EVER ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:33 pm

Del. wrote:Hi Bern, yeah, David Boyle, I've heard that he has something going on in Blackpool, some kind of studio with all types of stuff to do with Ufology.
I think its also an outlet for selling UFO tat like T-shirts, books, and anything to do with the paranormal, and yeah he's on the UFO circuit around Britain with the rest of them. I've never heard any of his lectures but I remember reading about the Wales thing that he put to paper.    

peter paget has never gone out of his way to devalue ufology the way david boyle seems to have done ( I would still like to meet him again too though ) to some degree so for that reason alone he gets my vote his lecture will be available soon I am told so I will post it when I get it ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:42 pm

sunbern wrote:typical seth shostak bilge ,everyone in ufo circles knows he's been got at by nasa.......,seti will NEVER publish ufo contact ,maybe once upon a time alien they are well qualified to talk history of ufology ...no my friends we do this together ,I wouldn't trust anyone out there who has dealings with governments or authorities ........... Arrow  EVER ..

It's all about the data ... are they lying, or is someone saying they're lying?
Speaking of which, you can go through this when you have time.

The UFO Book: Encyclopedia of the Extraterrestrial.
http://www.ignaciodarnaude.com/ufologia/Clark,Encyclopedia%20Extraordinary%20Encounters.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:41 pm

''As stale as Gothic croutons''

I like that one...chuckle

''AN ENCYCLOPEDIA OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS AND OTHERWORLDLY BEINGS''

Phew! that's some reading, but yes I think we have heard it, seen it, done it, got the T-Shirt... Razz Sleep

Last edited by Del. on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:26 pm

Del. wrote:... but yes I think we have heard it, seen it, done it, got the T-Shirt... Razz  Sleep

OK ... then let's go where you haven't been before whistle

People complain about the differences in NDEs, especially in the picture of culture. Native Americans would not expect Jesus to pop up, Christians would not expect Buddha, etc ...

If all of this is truly definable via quantum physics, the picture would be akin to the particle racing towards a choice of one of two possible "pathways" ... if we watch the particle, it chooses one or the other - it we don't watch (our 2-cents worth is removed from the picture) it goes through both at the same time. hmm

If NDEs are based in quantum science, do we "get what we expect to see" ... because we create it / expect it? Or is the "next world" as flat and boring as this one chuckle

http://www.near-death.com/resources/editorials/why-ndes-are-different.html

Study Hall. - Page 12 Kitty-explosion-

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Glad you put a smilie after the "flat and boring " bit ,this place is a paradise if you can avoid most of the human inhabitants ,I love it and I would gladly take another stint here if I was offered one but only if I was given the power to try to put the place right,or I was unaffected by the actions of the majority most of which are completely oblivious to the beautiful place this earth is .....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:29 pm

sunbern wrote:Glad you put a smilie after the "flat and boring " bit ,this place is a paradise if you can avoid most of the human inhabitants ...

Yeah, but if everything is right, this is the equivalent of "being in the womb" with the "birth" idea coming when you die. I wouldn't want another round on this planet for anything.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:17 pm

ok whatever floats your boat mon ami it'll do for me ..agen ,but the rub is our mind is wiped clean more's the pity..if only we could start off with what we finish up with ( health permitting ) hmm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next