Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 38 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:36 am

Yeah, but that's what deception is supposed to do. The best example is Landi Mellas' life after her experience where she was told everything in a nutshell. After that, it was nothing but paranormal BS.

If you look at religious history, it's basically the same thing. This information we are looking for was supposed to have been passed down over the millennia. Confusion began when ET was changed into polytheism, and it all went downhill from there.

It's still going on with NDEs, where people who have not died have these "experiences" with data that can be proven wrong. Do they see it? Nope. So confusion continues. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:55 am

Jim wrote:In case you are bored chuckle

As soon as I got half way through that, religion came to mind..

The gospel according to mrs Keech..
''be it in the form of drowning , disembodiment ,incineration or just made comfortably numb''

So they got the incineration bit right then.. chuckle

Jim.
'' Confusion began when ET was changed into polytheism, and it all went downhill from there.''

We should all become Buddhists.. whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:30 pm

Del. wrote:We should all become Buddhists.. whistle

Nah ... he didn't even know that "evil" is a bio-mechanical brain disorder. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:37 pm

"Nah ... he didn't even know that "evil" is a bio-mechanical brain disorder."

It's all in the human mind ,just very vague vestiges of a once enlightened and connected world ,whatever we did to upset the `gods` must have been more serious than anything we are doing today or they just got bored and went off to another world ... Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:02 pm

sunbern wrote:It's all in the human mind ,just very vague vestiges of a once enlightened and connected world ,whatever we did to upset the `gods` must have been more serious than anything we are doing today or they just got bored and went off to another world ... Arrow

Or, life is constructivist based and we have to figure things out ourselves ... which, if you look, we don't.
looking hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:27 am

Jim wrote: We have to figure things out ourselves ... which, if you look, we don't. looking hmm

I cant figure anything out with todays messed up planet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:10 pm

It's doable ... just zero in on a particular idea and go looking for data. I mean, granted, the ancients had no clue what "evil" was all about, and we've only put that picture together today, because we have more information than we've ever had.
It took me a few "decades" to straighten out the "Christian" picture - part of the answer was right in front of my face all along, and part is in the history.
Give it a shot ... you've got nuttin' else to do chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:36 pm

"Or, life is constructivist based and we have to figure things out ourselves ... which, if you look, we don't."

How can we be certain our constructivist attempts are watertight though,yes we have followed the right guidelines and done our research .The proof they say is in the pudding though and still the truth elludes us . Still no clues as to where the pudding is scratch

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:30 pm

sunbern wrote:
How can we be certain our constructivist attempts are watertight though...

If you think that there could be more data ... keep looking. When you reach a point where you know you have everything - you'll literally KNOW you have everything. dunno

The best example is my approach to Christianity. My conclusions were backed by the research of biblical scholar Dr Bart Ehrman who ripped the entire subject apart - I just went in through the key, and then religious history. I have not found one person who can dispute this approach, so, that one is done.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:00 am

Hmmm.. The plot thickens, as they say. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:22 am

Del. wrote:Hmmm.. The plot thickens, as they say. hmm

It gets worse.

When I say "the key" I mean the return and end of the world. When you bring the idea up that it never happened, arguments start. There's a way around these arguments by bringing up one idea ... there's text that shows a small handful of people were not supposed to die until this "return" happened, and one of them was the high priest Caiaphas. Since it never happened, then technically these people should still be alive. Find them - and you win.

As far as getting even worse, how does the history of monotheism show that "GOD" doesn't exist either?  Shocked

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:58 pm

We can talk about the GOD idea if you want ... I just tripped over this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esPRsT-lmw8

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:00 am

Jim wrote:We can talk about the GOD idea if you want

I don't believe in any of it, I'm an atheist, Agnostic, call it what you will. All I know is we are born to die. But we learn along the journey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:56 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:We can talk about the GOD idea if you want

I don't believe in any of it, I'm an atheist, Agnostic, call it what you will. All I know is we are born to die. But we learn along the journey.  

I don't believe or not believe until all the information has been examined. Based solely on religious history, and the fact that polytheism had always been the approach, where did monotheism come from? One person ... Akhenaton, who took polytheism, tossed it out the window and said the sun was "god." From there it went to the Zoroastrians and then the Hebrews. It's moved all the way to today from there.

Does this mean there's no afterlife? There's something going on - we just don't have enough data to explain it. NDEs have their problems where people need to be proven flat-line brain dead and a lot of times they aren't. The paranormal is another access point for information.

It seems to be another dimensional world we have never been able to explain. It's there, but details are sketchy.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:11 pm

I an sure there are 144,000 more worthy souls than mine heading for the kingdom of heaven so it does'nt really matter what i believe ...If i had one wish it would be that this beautiful world we live on could be rid of all the` intelligent` ( moronic ) entities that might cause it harm and each other ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:06 pm

sunbern wrote:If i had one wish it would be that this beautiful world we live on could be rid of all the` intelligent` ( moronic ) entities that might cause it harm and each other  ...

I've asked that question a million times. Why is it that there is supposed to be all this "LOVE" on the other side, and yet, the "brain problems" involved in this picture we have to deal with can't be healed?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:22 am

I think to get to know what we want to know about the mysteries that surround us is to tap into a paranormal portal and risk your life to come to a conclusion as to what is going on. who knows one day we may be able to do that, or on the other hand it has already happened and that's why we get all the secrecy, because things can be manipulated by this intrusion into this paranormal realm. The answers are certainly out there but it takes a certain type of individual to take on a journey into the unknown. it sure as hell would not suit me.

I totally agree with you Bern, this place has too many moronic so called leaders for my liking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:16 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by "tap into a paranormal portal" ... but I did my own personal study of the paranormal back about 5 years ago in my apartment (it's in my notes). While at the start it did cost me my phone (there was what seemed to be a finger streak that went from the top right to the bottom left of the face of the phone - and it was fried), the overall picture showed me what I wanted to know.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:03 am

"On the other hand it has already happened and that's why we get all the secrecy, because things can be manipulated by this "

I think it may have happened way back mate and we are all paying the price now ,those in the know ( and i believe it has been handed down over the genrations via societies like the Masons and those previous who had the power to do the bidding of those on the other side ) are controlling the shots and are playing our politicians and world leaders like puppets because i definately think they are on a string ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:39 am

Jim wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "tap into a paranormal portal" ...

What I meant to say or mean was, things just seem to appear or disappear out of nowhere like stepping into or out of another realm or place not of this world.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:46 am

"What I meant to say or mean was, things just seem to appear or disappear out of nowhere like stepping into or out of another realm or place not of this world."

Yea that does seem to be the case Del .Do we need to be in a relaxed ( meditated ) or near death for it to happen ? seems so to me ( Bernie. i'm at Brendas again for a day or two ) ....

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:11 pm

Del. wrote:What I meant to say or mean was, things just seem to appear or disappear out of nowhere like stepping into or out of another realm or place not of this world.

This sounds like a conflict between the atheist approach and then having to deal with the reality that SOMETHING is going on. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:14 am

"This sounds like a conflict between the atheist approach and then having to deal with the reality that SOMETHING is going on"

Bernie - yep and until we experience it for ourselves we won't have an answer....Unless that magic AI can provide one ? What a Face ..

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:59 am

You have a point there Bern, maybe in the near future AI might bring something to light.. Idea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:54 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote: Bernie -   yep and until we experience it for ourselves we won't have an answer....Unless that magic AI can provide one  ?  What a Face ..

Well while we wait chuckle  we can put an initial picture together based on religious history.

Why is there no explanatory data? Based on the picture handed to people via "writing" over the last 5000+ years, if we ever HAD any - it was lost, thanks the religious elite. All of the differing "explanations" religion hands us shouldn't be "different" ... but they are. So what do we have to have to work with? Simply put - the base pictures of the doctrines themselves.

Is monotheism right? Based on the history - no. Does that negate this other dimensional world? Not if the data regarding proven NDEs and the work done on the paranormal is correct. I've never had an NDE so that much is out for me ... but the work I did on the paranormal shows it IS there. The approach is through basic psychology, and the last psychologist I shared my work with had no problem with my approach. The paranormal boils down to non-empathic antisocial ex-humans who seem to refuse to cross over - probably because they believe "hell" is waiting for them because of the way they lived their lives.

While the religious explanations can be erased, there IS some other dimensional world out there that basically we have no idea how we got attached to it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next