Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 39 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:41 am

"Why is there no explanatory data? Based on the picture handed to people via "writing" over the last 5000+ years, if we ever HAD any - it was lost, thanks the religious elite."

They made a good job of covering our past did'nt they ,but who would do such a thorough job without leaving the slightest clues of our ancestry .Alexandria,destroyed ,Atlantis,destroyed ,It's as if our history was deliberately and painstakingly deleted so we had no chance of figuring it out..

"While the religious explanations can be erased, there IS some other dimensional world out there that basically we have no idea how we got attached to it."

Now here's a thought for you ,we are close to developing AI that can match our intelligence ...Maybe it has ( somewhere out there in the ether ) been created and superceeded inteligence itself ( as we know it ) and is itself able to create the experiences some of us are picking up on ... Question

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:13 am

Hey Jim ,have you contacted Paul Davis ( theoretical physicist ) ? I seem to recall that you emailed him but if not look him up .He has written books on life after death ( "A step too far" and others ) have had a bit of a look at his work and he seems like the sort of guy who would be inmterested in your research ...Good luck if you contact him ...

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:45 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hey Jim ,have you contacted Paul Davis ( theoretical physicist ) ?  I seem to recall that you emailed him but if not look him up .He has written books on life after death ( "A step too far" and others )  have had a bit of a look at his work and he seems like the sort of guy who would be inmterested in your research ...Good luck if you contact him ...

You mean Paul Davies? I don't remember. I'd have to look into it later.

Brenda Marguerite wrote:
Now here's a thought for you ,we are close to developing AI that can match our intelligence ...Maybe it has ( somewhere out there in the ether ) been created and superceeded inteligence itself ( as we know it ) and is itself able to create the experiences some of us are picking up on ... Question

I doubt it ... this "experience" stuff has been going on all through history, and this AI stuff isn't even developed like people think it is.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:14 pm

"I doubt it ... this "experience" stuff has been going on all through history, and this AI stuff isn't even developed like people think it is."

not by us granted but what if et's created it ( maybe millions of years ago ) and perhaps it is still evolving even now .Well it's just a thought and it might not be beyond the realms of impossibility ..? i know it all sounds very star trek but so much of what has been thought impossible is now becoming reality ...

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:16 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:"I doubt it ... this "experience" stuff has been going on all through history, and this AI stuff isn't even developed like people think it is."

not by us granted but what if et's created it ( maybe millions of years ago ) and perhaps it is still evolving even now .Well it's just a thought and it might not be  beyond the realms of impossibility ..?  i know it all sounds very star trek but so much of what has been thought impossible is now becoming reality ...

As far as Davies goes - no - haven't heard of him. I looked into some of his work and topics he's been looking into in discussions (also his books are PDF'd out there). I may send him an email ... we'll see.

With regard to this AI stuff ... who knows. People are already starting with this "AI killing off humans cuz we're stupid" stories. chuckle  When we can get some hard data then we'll know what's going on - if anything is going on.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:04 am

OK, yes agree.The media will run up all sorts of blind alley's with this... definately a waiting game ,but there must be an awful lot going on in the hands of unscrupulous governments and rougue countries .The thought is scarey given the wuhan covid crisis .In short i don't trust some of the country's with the technology not to use it to their advantage on a global scale affraid

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:35 am

And they certainly will if they can get away with it. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:23 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:OK, yes agree.The media will run up all sorts of blind alley's with this... definately a waiting game ,but there must be an awful lot going on in the hands of unscrupulous governments and rougue countries .The thought is scarey given the wuhan covid crisis .In short i don't trust some of the country's with the technology not to use it to their advantage on a global scale affraid

Well, for me the bottom line is - if there's nothing you can do about it, why even worry yourself about it. It's like the threat of nuclear war ... not I damn thing I could do about it ... why entertain the thoughts and scramble my head about it? dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:03 pm

Fair play Jim there is a lot of merit in that statement.Must admit if i was to dwel on these issues i would be a nervous wreck but i tend not to .I get on with the things i do have control over. i do wonder how we went off the rails in the past though but just the same i cant help thinking about what could be .Surely it's not greatly different to wondering what is beyond the veil that seperates us from that hidden world that holds all our answers .Lets face it you have put in a shift trying to get the answers you need .I hope you get an answer from Mr Davies .. looking

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:05 pm

It's like the life after death story .... based on what little data we have, there's SOMETHING going on. And even if it's all wrong, technically, we went through this before we ever arrived here. What I call an eternal eternity passed and we weren't part of it. Then we showed up here, and if there's nothing when we die, it's back to the nothingness again. Oh well. rotf

I think the reason we have no answers boils down to everyone living their life the way THEY want, and in so doing, the morons can be separated from the good people. Everyone winds up where they belong, wherever that is, and like minds live together.

As far as Davies, I'm still thinking about it. hmm I've watched a few videos trying to figure out where he's coming from with the ideas he's juggling.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:55 pm

"As far as Davies, I'm still thinking about it. hmm I've watched a few videos trying to figure out where he's coming from with the ideas he's juggling."

good luck if you decide to email him anyway ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:46 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:36 am

lol! What was that all about. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:48 am

Del. wrote:lol! What was that all about. chuckle

That's exactly the premise, and exactly what we're surrounded by. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:46 pm

"That's exactly the premise, and exactly what we're surrounded by"

Think i've just gone braindead affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:27 pm

sunbern wrote: "That's exactly the premise, and exactly what we're surrounded by"

Think i've just gone braindead affraid

chuckle

The idea is, the brain has NO idea what is going on in the world and depends entirely on the five senses. It's at this point "interpretation" of the senses info is critical to seeing EXACTLY what is going on, and topics like the Dunning - Kruger effect show how people either TRY to get through this, or, are happy just THINKING they know what's going on.

A good example is what people think "relationships" are. It's not about the person ... it's simply the reproductive aspect of life. Yes, SOMETIMES you can find someone you are cognitively similar to, and you have a good life together. But for the most part, you have hooked up with someone you were initially sexually drawn to, and, life sucks with divorce eventually showing it's head in the picture. If you think this is wrong, find someone, get to know each other, stay away from intimacy, live together and use separate bedrooms. I bet it doesn't work.  chuckle  

Another good example was the 2012 doomsday picture - no one looked into ANYTHING ... so ... the world was supposed to end.

If we look at history, the main problem was not having ANY defining information to explain the scenarios of life that popped up. Evil people were evil by choice or spiritual control, because no info existed regarding brain damage and outcome of that problem. Today, we know better - IF - you've looked at the data.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:39 am

Thanks for explaining that Jim, I can now sleep soundly at night. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:28 pm

Del. wrote:Thanks for explaining that Jim, I can now sleep soundly at night. chuckle  

chuckle

If you take the "relationship" picture and add one aspect to it - the control factor - you can see how the non-empathic religious controllers have added "rules and regulations" to that picture. These "rules" have nothing to do with reality - and, since people have no clue what they're looking at, they just follow along.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:35 pm

"A good example is what people think "relationships" are. It's not about the person ... it's simply the reproductive aspect of life. Yes, SOMETIMES you can find someone you are cognitively similar to, and you have a good life together. But for the most part, you have hooked up with someone you were initially sexually drawn to, and, life sucks with divorce eventually showing it's head in the picture. If you think this is wrong, find someone, get to know each other, stay away from intimacy, live together and use separate bedrooms. I bet it doesn't work. "

I can identify with that ,we are full of testosterone at 20 and it's exactly that scenario ,it's only later in life that we realise who are our real soulmates ,but that's the way we are hotwired there is no getting away from it unless as part of evolution , maybe, very slowly the penny will start to drop .It's not about luck it's about having patience ( which is something the human species seems to lack in spades ) .i have often wondered what could realisticly be achieved if we all worked in harmony with our partners (who we truly wanted to constantly be with and gelled with) ...Just as an aside have you noticed how succesful homosexual and lesbian partnerships so often are with no parental responsibilities ( other than by choice) It does seem you are on to something there Jim ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:30 pm

sunbern wrote:Just as an aside have you noticed how succesful homosexual and lesbian partnerships so often are  with no parental responsibilities ( other than by choice)

Actually - no - I've never paid attention to it. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:35 am

You have a good point there Bern, and like Jim, I have never noticed or even thought about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:32 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:46 pm

"Just as an aside have you noticed how succesful homosexual and lesbian partnerships so often are  with no parental responsibilities "

the stats say different,so i am corrected .Over the the years i have known many same sex couples and some have been good friends .I am not gay but from experience those i have know sure know how to have a good time so i was basing my assumption on that and their combined talents without the distraction of children (if they so choose),seems to act as an incentive to achieve some really great things together ,but this is an observation and not backed up by statistics.As acceptance becomes more mainstream i honestly think this trait will become more obvious ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:14 pm

It's totally an individual picture. I've never had any "close" relationships with women, from my mother as a child (who I call the mother from hell) and a 20 year marriage. After that, I gave the entire picture up in '90 - made 1 1/2 mistakes after 10 and then 20 years and proved there are more "problems" out there hiding behind a "mask of normal" than I want to think about, let alone get involved with,

I'll just finish out my life and drop dead when the time comes - which is either in a year and a half or two and a half years - unless it's all wrong and then who knows. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:49 pm

Jim wrote:I'll just finish out my life and drop dead when the time comes - which is either in a year and a half or two and a half years - unless it's all wrong and then who knows. chuckle

Blah blah blah, The likes of us old codgers will still be kicking around in 2030, might not understand a word anyone says confused Sleep but hey ho, happy days.. The Chinese might be living on Mars by then or there's been an intergalactic war.alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next