Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 39 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:02 pm

Hi to both of you ,hope you had a wonderful Christmas I'm at Brenda's..... just fell into total relaxation mode after a very busy run up to Christmas .What a lovely time we are having .Brenda's brother has made us so welcome and wanted ,it's a feeling i am totally relishing until my thoughts have to once again turn to work .A few more days won't hurt though ! will catch up over the next few days .Thank you for that lovely christmassy immage Jim very much appreciated by us both ... santa

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:17 pm

Well, everybody get a good rest - because - I THINK I may have found something that ties these "prophetic" NDEs to the UFO subject. Can't say for sure, just started getting into it. We shall see. hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:23 am

Cant wait to hear what you have found Jim.. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:59 am

It's a work that came out in the early '90s called the Omega Project. You can look for a PDF version ... I haven't gotten into the depth of it yet. So far - it's just the usual. We shall see. I think it's supposed to connect the UFO subject with the NDE "prophecies" about a coming destruction.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 39 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:02 pm

hope that lead goes somewhere ,All good our end.... most of Christmas was a blur to be honest not that we drank lots just a change of routine for me ( Bernie ) and the fresh sea air .It always makes me feel lethargic and lazy this time of year .I am off down the forest tonight with a mate .Brenda is gonna sit this one out cos it's a bit cold and dismal out there .Take care fellas .Fingers crossed Jim ..Hope you are both ok Brenda x .

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:57 pm

I hope this gets better ... right now it's the same ol' same ol', and the reason I gave this "abduction" picture up years ago. In a word - BORING. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:16 am

I bet you wouldn't find it ''Boring'' if you were the abductee..chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:01 am

chuckle

Which brings up a question I've had for years ... how could I have been involved in this subject since the mid-'50s and never had one of those experiences? It looked like it had been tried ... (paranormal) ... but it never happened. Then people say - "they hid it from you" ... OK, so if they could hide it from me, why not everyone else? If they're here to do something, how can scarring the crap out of people help?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:42 am

"it's not for you to know " "put it all in a heap and back away " " leave now or stay in this place " Now if that is'nt saying something i don't know what is .....Impact statements ,no elaboration or embellishment just, this is how it is ...Like last night i saw a single light and later got "why did'nt you come " It's crazy but we have to be prepared to act on what we are told immediately or the moment is gone it seems .. It's my take that there is no deliberation in all this it's an impulse reaction they are looking for ,a spur of the moment decision ....( Bernie )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:02 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:"it's  not for you to know " "put it all in a heap and back away " " leave now or stay in this place "  Now if that is'nt saying something i don't know what is .....Impact statements ,no elaboration or embellishment just, this is how it is ...Like last night i saw a single light and later got "why did'nt you come " It's crazy but we have to be prepared to act on what we are told immediately or the moment is gone it seems .. It's my take that there is no deliberation in all this it's an impulse reaction they are looking for ,a spur of the moment decision ....( Bernie )

Intelligence follows rules, and if these rules are replaced by non-caring commands - sounds like a potential problem to me. Each instance needs to be examined, and not all bunched together in a single pile.

Yes, in some aspects some of this stuff should be based on what we are supposed to know ... and, we don't. If the rules of intelligence aren't being followed, there could be a paranormal problem. As far as "why didn't you come?" ... I'd ask WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK ME TO COME?"

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:40 am

"Each instance needs to be examined, and not all bunched together in a single pile."

maybe not but if bullet points were ever mean't to be sharp those come at you ..And again ,i was told to come towards the light AFTER the event .They are testing us .We need to get up to their speed ...I am reading intelligent design at the mo by Rael ( it is listed as a message from the designers ) ok i guess it's my take on having an open mind ! but unless we put ALL the cards on the table we don't have all the pieces to try to solve this puzzle .

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:16 am

I think anybody who has had any type of paranormal experiences at all are lucky, I would find it interesting, so long as its not a painful or shocking experience..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:02 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote: "Each instance needs to be examined, and not all bunched together in a single pile."

maybe not but if bullet points were ever mean't to be sharp those come at you ..And again ,i was told to come towards the light AFTER the event .They are testing us .We need to get up to their speed ...

The question simply is ... who are "they?" It's not about who said what if you can't figure it out ... it's about what was said. The given comment made absolutely no sense to me.
Brenda Marguerite wrote:
I am reading intelligent design at the mo by Rael ( it is listed as a message from the designers ) ok i guess it's my take on having an open mind ! but unless we put ALL the cards on the table we don't have all the pieces to try to solve this puzzle .

And the overall picture will show learning via constructivism ... either "Ahh ... I see" ... or, oops - another wrong road.

Del. wrote:I think anybody who has had any type of paranormal experiences at all are lucky, I would find it interesting, so long as its not a painful or shocking experience..  

Hence the line: "Be careful when you open the door - you never know who's gonna walk in." chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:36 am

Jim wrote: Hence the line: "Be careful when you open the door - you never know who's gonna walk in." chuckle

Very true indeed..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:50 pm

Well, nothing but mentions for the info I was under the impression was supposed to be in that work - ugh.
I tripped over Dr Ring's email address - sent him something - haven't heard a word. Sent one to Whitley Strieber too ... said he was SO busy ... but I wrote back and gave him the same picture I gave Dr Ring ... so ... we shall see. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:27 pm

Largest lake in Africa ( lake victoria ) is full of microplastic 76 % of the fish have declined( directly and indirectly attributable to plastic ) .The world is being slowly strangled by plastic .Once it breaks into microplastic it can affect the whole food chain ... Sad Happy new year all ,keep safe and stay positive .I try to but sometimes it's very hard ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:18 pm

Seems this first came up in 2015.

abstract:
Microplastic contamination in the African Great Lakes is currently unreported, and compared to other regions of
the world little is known about the occurrence of microplastics in African waters and their fauna. The present
study was conducted in the Mwanza region of Tanzania, located on the southern shore of Lake Victoria. The
gastrointestinal tracts of locally fished Nile perch (Lates niloticus) and Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) were
examined for plastics. Plastics were confirmed in 20% of fish from each species by Attenuated Total Reflectance
Fourier Transform Infrared (ATR-FTIR) spectroscopy. A variety of polymer types were identified with likely
sources being urban waste and consumer use. Although further research is required to fully assess the impact
of plastic pollution in this region, our study is the first to report the presence of microplastics in Africa's Great
Lakes and within the fish species that inhabit them.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283784536_First_evidence_of_microplastics_in_the_African_Great_Lakes_Recovery_from_Lake_Victoria_Nile_perch_and_Nile_tilapia/link/59f735640f7e9b553ebd5f3e/download

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:33 pm

I will check that link out .Thank you ...Whitley Strieber,....mention you are working with Brenda Butler in the uk .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Well, I haven't heard back from him yet ... so ... dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:29 am

Same old' Same old'..More dead ends. dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:26 pm

I went to IANDS to read the "prophecy" NDES ... yeah, you can read them - if you pay for it. really

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:36 am

Sounds about right. Dont despair Jim, all will be revealed in the end..alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:40 pm

Del. wrote:Sounds about right.     Dont despair Jim, all will be revealed in the end..alien  

Speaking of the END chuckle  ... you should read this:

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Near-death Experiences.
author: Atwater, P. M. H

You can find it in the same place as the others.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:00 am

Ok, I could do with a laugh.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:43 pm

chuckle Yeah, the title sounds weird, but the research and explanations are supposed to be really good. So far, it seems so. study

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next