Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 38 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:41 am

Del. wrote:chuckle Hate to say ''Told you so''

Everybody gets to do what they want. Not my problem. chuckle

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:53 pm

"Everybody gets to do what they want. Not my problem."

Bit anti social though ,polite to reply ,good luck ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:45 pm

sunbern wrote:"Everybody gets to do what they want. Not my problem."

Bit anti social though ,polite to reply ,good luck ..

Whatever the individual's problem is ... it's all just another day on planet earth. dunno

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:42 am

Well I got a response from Pim van Lommel (Consciousness Beyond Life) and asked about the breakdowns in the human brain that create what we call "bad / evil" people. According to him this is a quantum physics picture, but, it doesn't answer the question.  He said:

According to me, and to many others as well, consciousness is fundamental in the universe, and so everything in this universe is based on consciousness, also all living creatures, and also human beings. Our body, and also our brain, are ‘formed’ by aspects of higher forms of consciousness ( morphogenetic information). So, according to this concept, when the brain is not working ‘perfect’, this is caused  by aspects of our consciousness, and not the other way around. All physical is based on non-physical. See also my book ‘Consciousness beyond life’.  
In the highest form of consciousness everything is perfect, full of unconditional love and wisdom.

I wrote back to him - and - nothing. As I tried to explain again, the work The Science of Evil shows physical breakdowns / bio-mechanical glitches in the brain systems that cause "thinking" problems; top of the line is the absence (on different levels) of empathy. There are also hormone glitches in this picture, and their low levels or absence also cause cognitive problems. But, as I said ... I got nothing back from him.

At any rate, when these "bad" people die, it seems everyone has a place to go, and if you don't want "help" ... oh well ... live with your like-mined friends. Twisted Evil  chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:08 pm

"At any rate, when these "bad" people die, it seems everyone has a place to go, and if you don't want "help" ... oh well ... live with your like-mined friends."

And create all kinds of mischief for us here on earth !! It seems like they are in` limbo land `neither here nor there ( possibly with one foot in each camp ).I am reading a bit about collective conciousness and the theory that when we pass on it ends up in a great big cosmic melting pot ,recycled ( the wheat from the chaff ) and then i guess reborn again .I wonder how many poor souls end up in Twilight zone Exclamation

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:19 pm

One question i would like to ask is what percentage of nde's have the feeling they have to `save the planet `and improve things for the rest of humanity .This does seem to be a common thread `on returning ` and they do seem to want to lead better lives and to make things better for humanity ... Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:52 pm

sunbern wrote:"At any rate, when these "bad" people die, it seems everyone has a place to go, and if you don't want "help" ... oh well ... live with your like-mined friends."

And create all kinds of mischief for us here on earth !!

Well that was my original question ... if it's a brain glitch, why wasn't it fixed?

sunbern wrote:
It seems like they are in` limbo land `neither here nor there ( possibly with one foot in each camp ).I am reading a bit about collective conciousness and the theory that when we pass on it ends up in a great big cosmic melting pot ,recycled ( the wheat from the chaff ) and then i guess reborn again .I wonder how many poor souls end up in Twilight zone Exclamation

Well, if friends and relatives that are "met" in these experiences are still there after being dead for however long ... so much for the "cosmic melting pot."

sunbern wrote:One question i would like to ask is what percentage of nde's have the feeling they have to `save the planet `and improve things for the rest of humanity .This does seem to be a common thread `on returning ` and  they do seem to want to lead better lives and to make things better for humanity ... Question

Outside of the "prophetic doom-ish" experiences from decades back ... I haven't seen anything else. Then too, I've been doing a lot of "re-reading" the other stuff I have. Do you have any examples?

As an add-on ... as weird as this picture is, it gets more weird. Logically, and since "ET" is bi-pedal like we are, one would tend to think they would have to be a part of this picture too ... and how that would work I don't even want to guess. alien

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:01 am

Just watched this and found it interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:02 am

I'll have to get to it later ... I'm headed out and then a Drs appointment.

It sounds like the same ol' same ol' ... just another interpretation of the biblical story.

https://www.amazon.com/Timothy-Alberino/e/B08P2WN7H8%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:24 pm

have a look at this one Jim i think you will find this book quite interesting ..`Our moment of choice` ,book by Robert Atkinson, Kurt Johnson and Deborah Moldow ..Sorry i cant put anymore info on it but a google search will get you to it I would say there are several contributors you may wish to email ..I am reading it now ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:19 pm

"Just watched this and found it interesting"

Me too Del. Interesting take on the subject .I am finding things are a bit stagnant in ufology at the moment as very little is being added ( or maybe i have just been hanging around the subject for too long) , When i first got into this topic i soaked everything up but now i guess i have become a lot more choosy about what i take notice of Rolling Eyes ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:51 pm

sunbern wrote:have a look at this one Jim i think you will find this book quite interesting ..`Our moment of choice` ,book by Robert Atkinson, Kurt Johnson and Deborah Moldow ..Sorry i cant put anymore info on it but a google search will get you to it I would say there are several contributors you may wish to email ..I am reading it now ...

Are these NDE people? Eben Alexander was in the mix ... just curious.

Did you buy the book? There's nothing else out there.

I haven't gotten to that other vid yet - everything got screwed up time wise - even missed lunch.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:46 am

[quote="Jim wrote: It sounds like the same ol' same ol' ... just another interpretation of the biblical story.]"]
I agree with that Jim, but he does not shy away from the ufology side of things like most of his Ilk would. I also like his take on Angels.
Its just something different, and as has been mentioned on here before, religion and the paranormal mixed in with ufology seem not too distant apart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:57 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: It sounds like the same ol' same ol' ... just another interpretation of the biblical story.
I agree with that Jim, but he does not shy away from the ufology side of things like most of his Ilk would. I also like his take on Angels.
Its just something different, and as has been mentioned on here before, religion and the paranormal mixed in with ufology seem not too distant apart.

What do we actually know about "ufology?" Even these "abduction" cases need to be gone through with a magnifying glass, and a division needs to be made regarding paranormal intrusions.

These religious interpretations need also to be scrutinized via religious history, because the foundation of everything the Semites had was derived from the Zoroastrian religion when they were taken from their homeland. When they could finally go home, all the time spent living with this "other religion" took its toll. They brought back what they heard, made the usual changes, including the Zoroastrian "end times" picture and the "coming one" (the Saoshyant) that turned into the "messiah," and just made up new stories.

What needs to be done is to clarify the Zoroastrian aspect, and THEN see if you really need to stick "ET" into anything left over.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:03 am

Mmmm, yes I like that take on the picture.. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:57 am

Honestly, this is THE most SCREWED UP picture I have ever seen. It goes from being raised by "adults" who have NO CLUE what they are talking about, to entering (in this case) a research mode to straighten the picture out, to literally a sci-fi movie.

On top of this, WE have to reconstruct this picture based on some tiny bit of information, and frankly - it can't be done. You can get close to SOMETHING ... but definitive answers ... nope.

Then this life after death picture is still another anomaly. What kind of "intelligence" swimming in "LOVE" and "CARING" leaves humans in the middle of genetic screw ups that affect the brain? Jesus H O'Brian ... the "brain" is what makes us what we are ... so if that is screwed up, so are you.

I dunno - somebody up there or out there needs to come up with some hard data answers. really

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:30 pm

"Did you buy the book? There's nothing else out there."

picked it up at a book switch ,and yes it does have nde researchers as contributors .Not sure if it is still available but i do think maybe some of the contributors may be perhaps more approachable than some of the contacts you may have tried . Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:34 pm

Hmm ... it seems this idea has been around for awhile, and I've never heard one word about them.

It seems Source of Synergy is behind the book.
Dates on this first page go back to 2008 and it seems to have organized in 2007.
https://www.sourceofsynergyfoundation.org/evolutionary-leaders

https://www.guidestar.org/profile/26-1592942
The Source of Synergy Foundation (SOSF) was founded in 2007 as a 501c3 not-for-profit educational organization whose purpose is to synergize individuals, organizations and efforts by tapping into the infinite source of collective consciousness, creativity and potential for the common good.

It's going on 15 years ... what has been accomplished?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:24 pm

"It's going on 15 years ... what has been accomplished? "

not a lot it seems ,wonder what they are up to now Idea Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:56 pm

sunbern wrote:"It's going on 15 years ... what has been accomplished? "

not a lot it seems ,wonder what they are up to now  Idea Arrow

I dunno - the feeling I kept getting was more of a growing religious-based operation. Then too, they don't seem to be doing to bad money wise.
https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/621386914

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:19 pm

Here's another money picture. I sent a web-text message to Raymond Moody. I was told by Lisa Smartt that he was elderly / too old to answer these messages. BUT ... if I paid $300 an hour - I could get a private consultation with him. WTF has happened to everybody?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:44 am

Jim wrote:WTF has happened to everybody?

I think the word is '' GREED '' they are all on the bandwagon now it seems. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:47 am

"I think the word is '' GREED '' they are all on the bandwagon now it seems. "

Definitely not a good ingredient for a lasting civilization i'm thinking ... Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:48 pm

sunbern wrote:"I think the word is '' GREED '' they are all on the bandwagon now it seems. "

Definitely not a good ingredient for a lasting civilization i'm thinking ... Rolling Eyes

Well, this planet is what it is ... all I want is an answer to my question. If this "other side" can be SO concerned with what you did during your life, and show it to you in a life review, why can't they see the problem in this with brain glitches that cause "bad / evil" things, and that these "glitches" really should be fixed? The fact that they can tell you all about the things you've done, shows they have access to this information - so, they must know about everything ... like ... another aspect in this mess - the paranormal first person stories where even children are terrorized. What the hell are these psychopathic / narcissistic / antisocial "bad" spirits doing here to begin with? Why does this "LOVING other side" allow this to happen? Why are we in the middle of shit-city, and all they're concerned with is "were you a good boy, or a bad boy?"

Oh well ... we shall see what happens. In the meanwhile ... have a great Christmas everybody ... we'll get back to this eventually. chuckle

What happened to the pic I posted ...  hmm  Now it's back.
Here's the link just in case it screws up again.
https://www.funimada.com/assets/images/cards/big/christmas-38.gif

Study Hall. - Page 38 Christmas-38

Ugh ... now the link doesn't work ... let's try another one.

Study Hall. - Page 38 F64207dc7a1b0642a5e3968946a6f91a
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/42/07/f64207dc7a1b0642a5e3968946a6f91a.gif

Last edited by Jim on Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:51 am

Have a nice Christmas Jim..Bern..Brenda.
Lets hope we all get a great new year for 2022. ''Turkey anyone'' cheers rendeer santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum