Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:50 am

Hi Jim. I am now at home. very slow and walking with frame but getting up and down stairs on my own. so getting there. Thank you.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:43 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim. I am now at home. very slow and walking with frame but getting up and down  stairs on my own. so getting there. Thank you.

Ah, there you are. Very Happy I wish I was there to help ... but Bernie seems to have it all covered.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:17 pm

"Ah, there you are. Very Happy I wish I was there to help ... but Bernie seems to have it all covered."

Had to call back to home today so much to sort out but the main lady is doing well and as long as she takes it steady she will be back up to speed in no time .She has a lot of support .I am not very far away if she needs me again to help out .. I love you

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:09 pm

I'm glad she has you to look out for her ... this is too much of an iffy situation to be alone.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:01 am

Good on ya Brenda. cheers Keep the chin up petal.. bounce

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:57 am

Thank you all. I am determined to beat this. Gradually doing things now. Cleaning the animals out is hard but i managed it. Love to all. X

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:05 pm

ok lets get this show back on the road .What are your latest findings guys .something else to get our teeth into please Jim ..this last week i have been listening a lot to the seti discussions on u tube .Very interesting but also speculative .i guess we will all be texting each other in the middle of the night if they get something then..... i have a seti alarm call already in place and a bottle of beer in the fridge ( well it's not the same one it keeps getting drunk but i do replace it lol ) .....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:45 am

H appy Easter to you all. X. I am getting better with my walking. Have physio coming in next week. Love to you all. Cant wait to get back to walking round the forest.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:04 am

That sounds good ... I hope this all straightens out. Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:27 pm

I'm sure it will Jim ,have a good Easter..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:23 pm

sunbern wrote:I'm sure it will Jim, have a good Easter..

Happy Easter everybody.

chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 19 H70qzgl

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:20 am

Great to hear you are on the mend Brenda. bounce

Happy Easter to you all.

Whats this SETI thing Bern. Have you got a YouTube link mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:00 pm

Whats this SETI thing Bern. Have you got a YouTube link mate.

put in Seti Institute (on utube search ) and subscribe mate .I do it on Amazon ,there's a load on there and i can watch it ( till i get bored ) on my tv ....I think it's better than the nasa channel .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:33 am

Had a browse Bern, I have seen some SETI stuff in the past, but got put off when Steven Greer arrived with C SETI.
Loads to look through on there mate, cheers Bern..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:24 am

Brenda doing ok? It seems my son now has the virus. dunno

Anyway ... the stupidity factor rides again ...

https://usawatchdog.com/globalists-are-initiating-their-extinction-protocols-steve-quayle/

And if you act now, for either $99 or $119 you can stream the video or buy the DVD.

https://www.gensix.com/

Study Hall. - Page 19 200

There is NO HOPE for this planet.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:16 am

Jim wrote: It seems my son now has the virus. dunno

Oh no, sorry to hear that Jim.
I hope (Like I did) he makes a quick recovery..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:05 am

Thanks ... he's fighting back ... it just bothers me cause he lives alone and we can't get to him - he's too far away.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:37 pm

I'm trying to get to the root of this 2025 population decrease because it oddly ties to my date. This is gonna take awhile.

https://allnewspipeline.com/Deagel_US_2025_Forecast_Breakdown.php

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:23 pm

"Thanks ... he's fighting back ... it just bothers me cause he lives alone and we can't get to him - he's too far away."

Sending him prayers Jim , Brenda is continuing to make progress,she is amazing and i know your wellwishes and thoughts help her massively to pull through and regain her strength .Thank you ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:29 pm

Jim wrote:I'm trying to get to the root of this 2025 population decrease because it oddly ties to my date. This is gonna take awhile.

https://allnewspipeline.com/Deagel_US_2025_Forecast_Breakdown.php

And man will colonise Mars by 2025 also . rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:08 pm

sunbern wrote:And man will colonise Mars by 2025 also . rotf

That's where the Govt is moving to.  rotf

This stuff is getting more weird:
https://human-synthesis.ghost.io/2019/03/14/deagel-predictions/

Perhaps most surprising of all is the revelation of who is behind Deagel, and to find that answer, Whois was the solution. Early researchers were able to uncover that the person behind the website was none other than former government insider, Edwin Deagle.

Deagle was Undersecretary of the Air Force under President Bill Clinton. He later became Assistant to the Secretary of Defense and the Deputy Secretary of Defense under Clinton in 1994.

Edwin Deagle is also listed as an active member of the CFR.
(Council on Foreign Relations?)

Perhaps most telling of all is the interesting fact that  Deagle is the Director for International Relations for the Rockefeller Foundation, one of the leading eugenic supporters in the world.

Just as interesting, it appears that once this information became public, in 2015 a concerted effort was made to hide Deagle's name from the Whois information directory, as shown below. It is no longer listed, as of October 2015.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:19 pm

This stuff is getting more weird:
https://human-synthesis.ghost.io/2019/03/14/deagel-predictions/

ohhh errr Jim .it seems we're in for a western wake up call affraid .something tells me the spinning plates are starting to fall hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:22 pm

This is where it all comes from ... https://www.deagel.com/forecast

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:35 pm

This is where it all comes from ... https://www.deagel.com/forecast

Nah ,i dont buy into that .....propaganda on a huge scale published by some Russian or Chinese crackpot who is first in the queue for a stir of the giant melting pot ..We may be in debt but we can sort that .None of what that plonker says takes any account of our resilience or work ethics or even inteligence..Our universities educated a large percentage of those that are supposedly waving the big stick at us now .I WILL TAKE SOME CONVINCING THAT THOSE STATS ARE A TRUE PICTURE OF THE WORLDS POWER SHIFT AS PORTRAYED BY THOSE ASSHOLES ...Anyway we have a secret weapon hidden at area 51 and if they come calling one night their countries will be a pile of smouldering ash by the time the sun rises on their totalitarian regimes next morning Basketball ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:50 pm

chuckle

The only thing in this I wondered about was the 2025 date. Was this more hidden information that said "this" and meant "that?" It wouldn't be the first time that had been done.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next