Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 11 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:39 pm

Yeah ... everyone was negative ... including my son-in-law who sleeps right next to my daughter - figure that one out. hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:27 am

cheers bounce Well that's good news Jim..

everyone was negative ... including my son-in-law who sleeps right next to my daughter - figure that one out. wrote:

scratch Mmmmm..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:09 am

- I don't think I have the "neanderthal genes" that are seemingly in this picture killing people. chuckle.

Is that so ? any links ? Glad you've got the virus on the run there too fella .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:06 am

sunbern wrote:- I don't think I have the "neanderthal genes" that are seemingly in this picture killing people. chuckle.

Is that so ?   any links ?     Glad you've got the virus on the run there too fella .

I posted this a couple of pages back:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/09/200930094758.htm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:37 pm

I posted this a couple of pages back:

sorry i think i must have missed this one ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:28 pm

Maybe `they` were not happy with Neandertal genes `contaminating humanity and the great flood did'nt do the trick Idea Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:34 pm

Nah ... it was just an everyday picture for "back then." And - there was no "great flood" ... at least not the way the story has been handed to us. It was just the mega-tsunami in the Mediterranean C 6000 BC, and another one around the corner.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:01 pm

" It was just the mega-tsunami in the Mediterranean C 6000 BC, and another one around the corner." Well that explains a lot .I always wondered how all those different animal species fitted into an ark Question chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:11 pm

There was a video ... but it's gone. This link is still around.

https://www.livescience.com/1170-towering-ancient-tsunami-devastated-mediterranean.html

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:24 pm

i guess a sunami higher than a ten storey building would seem like the end of the world for those that were in it's path and if that coincided with the only truly civiised society capable of communication in those times ( being in it's way ) it is hardly suprising that the events were communicated in such a manner . .I fear that your superwave will be a totally different kettle of fish though and unless we are capable of off planet colonization by then i think it may be goodbye cruel world for the human race ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:28 am

I have no idea if anyone is ever going to "get it" ... frankly, I don't see it happening - the connected subjects are too screwed up. Look at Ray Boeche ... I haven't heard a word ... He writes his political crap on face book but I guess I'm not worth going into.

Here's part 2 to the tsunami picture ... I think it was all earthquake connected as there is a fault line connecting both areas that goes around the corner into the Mediterranean.

http://sciencenordic.com/europe-hit-devastating-tsunamis-8200-years-ago

The geological event resulted in giant tsunamis with waves up to 20 meters high that washed over Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Faroe Islands, and the UK.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:30 am

Dont take it personally my friend ,from a lot of what i have seen lately even some of the very best researchers are reducing themselves to tittle tattle,one of my favourite researchers Michio kaku has ( it seems ) been writing quite a lot of perceived squit just lately Evil or Very Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:59 am

sunbern wrote:one of my favourite researchers Michio kaku has ( it seems ) been writing quite a lot of perceived squit just lately Evil or Very Mad

He seems to have become quite a celebrity lately, maybe its gone to his head.. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:32 pm

i think maybe it has Del ,much happening in your neck of the woods ? ,All very quiet round these parts ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:12 am

sunbern wrote:i think maybe it has Del ,much happening in your neck of the woods ? ,All very quiet round these parts ..

Pretty quiet here as well Bern, apart from never ending rain and lockdown, feels like a jail sentence here some days, should have stayed in the south years ago mate.

Jim.
Very strange you mentioned Raymond Boeche,
I had an email from Academia website re his PDF= UFOs: Caught in a Web of Deception. I didn't download it just read a few pages of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:48 am

Del. wrote:
Jim.
Very strange you mentioned Raymond Boeche,
I had an email from Academia website re his PDF= UFOs: Caught in a Web of Deception. I didn't download it just read a few pages of it.

Another "free" download if you give your "information."  Can you get it? If you can email me a copy and I'll take it apart if I can copy the text and make a .DOC file out of it for notes.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:21 pm

I think i would climb the walls if i was locked down mate ,Absolutely cant stand being penned in .Still working every day and never been busier .Good result getting the Ray Boeche pdf bud hope it helps .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:17 pm

Never mind ... I found a copy. And ... I also found that I had looked into this 2 months ago ... seems I had made a DOC and gone through it.

This gettin old shit - is gettin old.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:30 am

Jim wrote:This gettin old shit - is gettin old.

Well one thing is for sure. We ain't getting any younger..... Wink

Never mind ... I found a copy. wrote:

No probs Jim, thanks for that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:55 am

I'm guessing I dismissed everything because I never heard back from Ray.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Hardly suprising.... no time for people that don't reply ,i'm thinking it's becoming a modern trait ! Anyway it seems the only way we are gonna receive signals from et is to put our listening devices on the dark side of the moon ( now there's a coincidence guess what i'm listening to ? lol ) It seems we are sending so many noisy signals ito space ( must admit i do see plenty of folks with a mobile to their ear !) anyway apparently the far side blocks earths signals so it's earmarked for a listening device !         Hope we soon hear something but i don't think they will come running if we send a signal in their direction as it seems we have been well and truly left to stew in our own juice  .alien alien looking

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:16 pm

It would be an interesting conversation ... the only area in this we'd battle in is the religious aspect. Religious history has a picture ... it's 15,000 rounded years long, and fully manifested when writing started. I can account for all the things Ray sees ... but ... I guess we'll never know.

BTW, if you haven't read that work ... you should. http://www.futurequake.com/MIB.pdf

I agree with Ray in basically everything else. I never went through ANY of the stuff he talks about ... I wonder why. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:27 am

https://ocla.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Rancourt-Masks-dont-work-review-science-re-COVID19-policy.pdf

Masks Don't Work: A review of science relevant to COVID-19 social policy.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 11 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:47 am

Hi Jim and Del. Hope you both keeping alright. We have just been put on tier 2, yet we are one of the lowest places with no Covid, they have lumped us in with the high places, not fair. People already retaliating. People wont take any notice. Computer still keep playing up so don't go on only every 2 days. Take care. x

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:36 am

Hi Brenda,
Its all a load of Bull shite, its just that they cant ever admit they were wrong. Lancashire where I am were on tier three before total lock down, now four weeks later we are going into tier three after lockdown. What was the point of a total four week lockdown if nothing changed and we are back in tier three.
How in hell does that work. and to put the icing on the cake the new tier three is worse than the first one, so coming out of lockdown on the 2nd of December was just lies.. Have you seen the news about the small gift and card shop (stationers) in the same shopping centre as WHSmith's, being closed down but Smiths were allowed to stay trading. Its an absolute mockery..    
The statistics show that the UK has the same number of respiratory disease cases for this time of year as its always been.
To end this rant its also a fact that ninety nine point five percent survive covid 19 if there were no underlying health problems before contracting the disease.

It just drives me and millions of others insane..

Sorry Jim, I know this is not on topic but could not resist the temptation to answer Brenda here..   hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next