Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 18 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:27 am

Sure got quiet ... chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:38 am

Is he for real ?? silent Weird...

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:36 am

Del. wrote:Is he for real ??  silent  Weird...

Not sure what to make of that mate .what can you say other than we shall see cheers

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:42 am

Brenda is in hospital being checked out for a slight stroke ,i am at hers looking after her animals hopefully we will get her back in the next day or two ( she wont want to stay away from her menagerie for too long knowing her ) she is a very tough lady and i am certain she will make a good recovery .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:16 pm

sunbern wrote:Brenda is in hospital being checked out for a slight stroke ,i am at hers looking after her animals hopefully we will get her back in the next day or two ( she wont want to stay away from her menagerie for too long knowing her  )  she is a very tough lady and i am certain she will make a good recovery .

Shocked That doesn't sound good. Keep us updated.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:25 pm

sunbern wrote:Not sure what to make of that mate .what can you say other than we shall see cheers

Oh this can be taken apart. When things quiet down with Brenda we can get into it.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:39 am

"Oh this can be taken apart. When things quiet down with Brenda we can get into it."

yeah ,she will be ok i feel sure ,go for it Jim ,i've got time on my hands at the moment .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:44 am

Send her love and best wishes from me Bern, hope she fully recovers..

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:23 am

I had a look at snippets from quite a few of the Storm interviews and low and behold he bursts into tears in all of them, I would have thought he would have got over the emotional bit after many interviews.

I have read articles on this subject where the brain starts producing chemicals that make you experience things just before all life drains from the body..affraid  

My father was never a religious person, even going as far to say it was a load of tosh and didn't believe one ounce of it.  I remember him vividly on his death bed reciting the lords prayer then he died. what was that all about..

The more I think of religion, I do believe there was a story behind it, but certain parts have been changed for the gain for the author/authors.
The God bit, well you know my thoughts on that one.. alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:18 am

I hope she fully recovers too ... this picture has me worried. Sad

Regarding this "experience" ... the key feature is the arrival of Jesus in all this, and the information given to Howard. Why Jesus?

All of the information in those texts show conclusively that Jesus was supposed to return during their lifetime, the world was supposed to end - period.

The simplest breakdown goes like this:

Jesus to Caiaphas the high priest: ...hereafter you (Caiaphas) shall see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven. (Mt.26:64 / Mark 14:62)

Caiaphas would fall in the category explained in Rev 1:7:

Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him (at the crucifixion), and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him.

It's from this point 1 Cor 15 says:

23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come...

So, since we are still here ... the "end" never came, nor did the return.

Everything is summed up in Heb 10:37:

“For in just a little while, the Coming One will come and not delay."

2000 rounded years is not "a very little while."

God obviously agrees with all these things Jesus says, because Mark 9:7 says:
7 Then a cloud appeared and covered them, and a voice came from the cloud: “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”

Regarding "God" ... monotheism did not enter the picture until the 1300s BC ... it spread from Egypt to the Zoroastrians, to the Semitic people after the exile, traveled down to Christianity, and, traveled all the way to us today.

Regarding Howard ... yes, it could be endogenous DMT ... it could also have been all made up ... or, it was all paranormal.

I tend to lean towards paranormal because of the stupidity level in the overall picture. He was "beaten up?" Really? The picture of "good and bad" defines the "bad" aspect as having two extremes ... one is literally "bad" ... and the other is deceptively "good." The best explanation boils down to what Dr Sam Vaknin (a twice diagnosed narcissist himself) said:

"God is everything the narcissist ever wants to be: omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, admired, much discussed, and awe inspiring. God is the narcissist's wet dream, his ultimate grandiose fantasy."  
http://samvak.tripod.com/narcissistgod.html

So, showing up as "the son of God" isn't out of the question.

That's about as simply as I can explain it.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:27 am

Why would he feel (Storm) like a small child being patted and rubbed on the back whilst being held in Jesuses arms. I can only come to one conclusion, and that is he was missing some kind of loving relationship in his life.
The DMT thing still rings bells.

And as you so rightly put it Jim, why Jesus ??

By the way, thanks for the PDF.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:43 pm

Del. wrote:Why would he feel (Storm) like a small child being patted and rubbed on the back whilst being held in Jesuses arms. I can only come to one conclusion, and that is he was missing some kind of loving relationship in his life.
The DMT thing still rings bells.

And as you so rightly put it Jim, why Jesus ??

By the way, thanks for the PDF.

As far as the childhood thing ... it's highly possible. He did have an attitude. chuckle

As far as the Jesus arrival ... that's how programmed people are ... really easy to deceive. No one looks at ANYTHING, and this experience is an great representation of "classical teaching." Mine were never like this - I was pointed to subjects - and - I had to figure it out.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:26 am

Any update on Brenda? scratch

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:20 pm

Jim wrote:Any update on Brenda? scratch

Hi Guys,Sorry i hav'nt been more in touch ,had a couple of manic days trying to get my work up to speed while Brenda's son looked after the animals ( she's got several lol) She is making progress although still in hospital with only one visitor allowed ( her son ) so i just keep phoning her and giving her everyone's regards and well wishes ( including yours ) I am convinced she will be ok now but it's going to take a little while .Her doctors are saying  she should be able to return on Wednesday but her blood sugar levels have been a bit high so keep your fingers crossed for her .She's got so many friends her phone is hardly ever quiet ( they cant believe the number of calls she is getting in hospital ! )  so thanks for your well wishes fellas i will tell her you are thinking of her .She can say thanks herself when she comes out ..

Last edited by sunbern on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:19 pm

As for Storm ,Well,i'm with you re the " i will return soon " connundrum .I just don't get it ,as you say Jim 2,000 years is no short time ,It's very confusing,..My local Jehovas witnesses are constantly telling me we are in the end times due to all the bad things happening in the world today( still at it after all this time ) ,but i certainly don't think the residents of Atlantis or pompei had it any easier ! I have to say i tend not to believe what storm is saying ( or at least literally ) because he seems to be over dramatising his perceived experience from his deathbed.It does make a good story and i tend not to believe he has'nt made a packet out of his so called after death literary experiences . As for me the jury is definately out ( who knows maybe for another 2,000 years ) i would definately fall into the category of the doubting Thomas if i was a deciple for sure .It's so hard to take the leap of faith when so much that we read ( in the Bible ) leaves us scratching our heads to this day .Modern magic could convince those easily swayed and we know so much more now about the art of deception .I am thinking it would have been quite simple for someone in a position of power and awe to lead folks down the garden path .Which is exactly what i believe Storm is doing for personal gain .. !!! hmm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:23 pm

sunbern wrote:As for Storm ,Well,i'm with you re the " i will return soon " connundrum .I just don't get it ,as you say Jim 2,000 years is no short time ,It's very confusing,..My local Jehovas witnesses are constantly telling me we are in the end times due to all the bad things happening in the world today( still at it after all this time ) ,but i certainly don't think the residents of Atlantis or pompei had it any easier !

People are programmed ... it's been going on in this particular subject for the last two millennia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

sunbern wrote:
I have to say i tend not to believe what storm is saying ( or at least literally ) because he seems to be over dramatising his perceived experience from his deathbed.It does make a good story and i tend not to believe he has'nt made a packet out of his so called after death literary experiences . As for me the jury is definately out ( who knows maybe for another 2,000 years ) i would definately fall into the category of the doubting Thomas if i was a deciple for sure .It's so hard to take the leap of faith when so much that we read ( in the Bible ) leaves us scratching our heads to this day .Modern magic could  convince those easily swayed and we know so much more now about the art of deception .I am thinking it would have been quite simple for someone in a position of power and awe to lead folks down the garden path .Which is exactly what i believe Storm is doing for personal gain .. !!! hmm

All you have to do is look at the data ... if it's wrong - it's wrong. I get ungrounded counter arguments all the time, but the bottom line is ... "a very little while" is NOT 2000 years.

As far as Storm ... I'd still need a bunch of information to pull him apart better, but, he's wrong. I may not be able to say exactly WHAT went on ... but as far as the foundational information goes, it's still W R O N G!

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:26 pm

sunbern wrote:
Jim wrote:Any update on Brenda? scratch

Hi Guys,Sorry i hav'nt been more in touch ,had a couple of manic days trying to get my work up to speed while Brenda's son looked after the animals ( she's got several lol) She is making progress although still in hospital with only one visitor allowed ( her son ) so i just keep phoning her and giving her everyone's regards and well wishes ( including yours ) I am convinced she will be ok now but it's going to take a little while .Her doctors are saying  she should be able to return on Wednesday but her blood sugar levels have been a bit high so keep your fingers crossed for her .She's got so many friends her phone is hardly ever quiet ( they cant believe the number of calls she is getting in hospital ! )  so thanks for your well wishes fellas i will tell her you are thinking of her .She can say thanks herself when she comes out ..

I hope this goes well ... I don't like what I've read about it. hmm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:53 am

With all that chuntering on the phone she sounds A1..  chuckle
She'll be fine..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:37 am

Del. wrote:With all that chuntering on the phone she sounds A1..   chuckle
She'll be fine..

Well, I'm not there so ... I have no clue. I've read that if you have a stroke, there's a good chance more are coming .. and that includes "minor" strokes. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:18 am

"Well, I'm not there so ... I have no clue. I've read that if you have a stroke, there's a good chance more are coming .. and that includes "minor" strokes. dunno "

That may be so but this girl's a fighter mate for sure .Will keep you posted …( Bernie )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:14 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:That may be so but this girl's a fighter mate for sure .Will keep you posted …( Bernie )

I'm with you on that ... but you know me ... I look at the subject. whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:27 pm

" you know me ... I look at the subject. whistle "

don't we know it eh Del ? lol! hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:59 am

I would probably say dissect exhaustively, sift in-detail,  probe completely and absolutely, explore in depth, delve, turn upside down, comb, scour and turn inside out.. chuckle tin foil hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:40 pm

lol! chuckle rotf hide   We had'nt noticed all that Del ( Brenda and Bern What a Face )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:20 pm

So how is Brenda doing? Is she home - or what? scratch

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next