Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 18 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:00 pm

https://youtu.be/NibSMM6NMwo

this has a pretty good stab at the science ,i loved it hope you all do too . Very Happy

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 18 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:39 am

just watched your link Bernie, very interesting.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Yeah - good one. Shows how much information we're missing - it's all speculation. Even the idea of why we ascended from apes ... seeming because ET (no matter what the version) is also bipedal - their body structure is the same as ours. But, how reliable is THAT information? Was it genetic tweaking?  dunno

Last edited by Jim on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:15 pm

"Was is genetic tweaking?"

If you take on board Landi and David's accounts then yes it was ( i believe it was too )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:20 pm

"is" should have been "it" ... can't type when I haven't finished my coffee yet.  chuckle

Anyway, the picture as we have it implies earth (in our case) is a "life garden" that starts out microbial and develops into forms as millions of years pass. Not sure if this "garden" was "tilled" deliberately by ET to get rid of the dinos, but mammals took over (what it seems they wanted), one was chosen for the base physical structure (apes) - it was genetically tweaked here and there until bipeds developed, and here we are. Other than that - it was all coincidence - and if the ET physical structure picture is right - coincidence doesn't make it. It would also imply bipedal structuring everywhere bipedal ETs are present. It would also imply that this is why they "look over" this "life" and if the shit is going to hit the fan, they arrive and help. Unfortunately, our information was destroyed by the sociopathic / control factor, and frankly, with the amount of damage that has been done, I don't ever see this being straightened out.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:34 pm

I dont either ,but what you have outlined there pretty much fits with my concept of how things are .In "the other sky " Landi meets the ET's who tell her on another planet the dinosaurs exist .This tallies with my understanding of the Noahs ark story too .. Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:52 pm

Well - I guess we'll find out someday ... until then, it's just guesswork for a lot of this stuff. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:35 pm

"it's just guesswork for a lot of this stuff."

I agree but i often wonder how close our guesses are to reality ,will we say "well we were pretty close" or " wow Did'nt expect that " alien lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:21 pm

sunbern wrote: "it's just guesswork for a lot of this stuff."

I agree but i often wonder how close our guesses are to reality ,will we say "well we were pretty close" or " wow Did'nt expect that " alien lol!

As long as you realize you don't yet know, and you keep the information on a shelf in your head until (if ever) more info comes in ... it's all good.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:01 am

Which makes me think this is why many people have been abducted and DNA has been extracted.
Maybe for the next higher stage of human evolution.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:54 am

Del. wrote:Which makes me think this is why many people have been abducted and DNA has been extracted.
Maybe for the next higher stage of human evolution.
Abductions is a topic I can't say anything about (although I have my suspicions) - because after all this time (mid-50s to today) ... I've never had it happen. Have you? hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 18 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:43 am

What do you think abductions are Jim?. I know they didn't hurt me when they came and took me . Until when I was 9 years old and they put my monitoring device in my shoulder, then I didn't feel it being done and didn't know until I had a lot of strange feelings in my left shoulder and my friend saw a strange mark on my shoulder and behind my ear. I was told by a medium I had one in my shoulder, and don't I know it. It is almost continually moving and when active really hurts on occasions. Things are put in my mind specially when doing a lecture, I don't know where they come from. I went to see the dr and asked him what the mark was on my shoulder, he said he didn't know but it looked like it had been done by a precision instrument. When I went for a scan in hospital the machine broke down, the nurse told me to take of my necklace as that is what stopped the machine, I told her I didn't have a necklace on as I didn't wear jewellery, she called another lady in and asked her to have a look to see if I had got anything round my neck, the nurse confirmed I had not got anything. The machine then started again but the nurse said it had a blip on it. As I am typing this my "chip" is really playing up. I don't think I have any more room on my shelves Jim. I empty them and they get filled up again.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:06 pm

If you can get it removed - we'd have something after an analysis is done on it; this is the problem - everything is hidden behind a veil of mirrors. Who works like this if there is something we are supposed to know? It could have been inserted by "anyone" masquerading as ET as well.

As far as what I think abductions are ... it's a case by case study. The paranormal is definitely involved, and a dividing line has to be drawn. Like everything else that's odd in this picture, it's NEVER happened to me. Weird stuff did start after the subject was dropped on me to look into - but it was all paranormal BS.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 18 Empty Study HallJim

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:22 am

Jim. Have never thought about having it removed, as some people who have theirs removed have been taken seriously ill and some have died. They are attached to the nervous system.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:38 am

[/quote]
Abductions is a topic I can't say anything about (although I have my suspicions) - because after all this time (mid-50s to today) ... I've never had it happen. Have you? hmm[/quote]

Nope not me, and no one that I know. Never heard of anything happening in the UK, the only abductions I've heard of have been in the USA.
Sorry Brenda, never knew you had had an experience..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Jim. Have never thought about having it removed, as some people who have theirs removed have been taken seriously ill and some have died. They are attached to the nervous system.

Ugh ... it never stops.  Unless we get info on this crap, it leaves us in the same hole we've been in for decades.

I don't know, I have never had any of this stuff pop up in my life. "Whoever" I have been dealing with always knew where I was, and any "information hint" that needed to be added to what I was trying to put together - was simply added - and that was that.

It's like "anal probes" ... chuckle ... seriously? What the hell kind of high tech civilization would need to do something like that to get "information?"

It's highly possible (but needs to be proven) this was also paranormal; there was something inserted in your shoulder, it has nothing to do with anything, but what the hell is it?

"Things are put in my mind specially when doing a lecture, I don't know where they come from."
"When I went for a scan in hospital the machine broke down..."
"As I am typing this my "chip" is really playing up."
"...some people who have theirs removed have been taken seriously ill and some have died. They are attached to the nervous system."

I don't know ... it just doesn't make any sense. Like "abductions" ... why was I left out? How the hell can a person be involved in this subject since the mid-50s and never experience ANY of this crap - except what I have seen as paranormal BS? Either we are missing a pertinent piece of information, or this is what is looks like - paranormal BS.

dunno

Del. wrote:Nope not me, and no one that I know. Never heard of anything happening in the UK, the only abductions I've heard of have been in the USA.

There are reference to it happening "all over the world" - but mostly "in English speaking countries" ???

We should look into this ... it would seem to tie to the Collins Elite BS.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:01 pm

"We should look into this ... it would seem to tie to the Collins Elite BS."

We should, and looking here ,the whole ufo /paramormal subject seems to be a `westernised ` topic ,we need to delve more ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:34 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ufology

Wikki only list about ten countries actively involved in the subject of ufology ,but this `research ` must be suspect because apart from those there are at least another 10 additional countries actively researching .It fails to even mention countries like Brazil ,China ,India, Pakistan ,Mexico ,Argentina to mention just a few more ( i'm guessing there must be quite a few more ) So it is a pseudoscience ?because of lack of evidence .It seems nothing short of a captured craft ( On display to the world ) and it's occupants will satisfy the scientific community .Then at last we could say "told you so" alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:53 pm

I sent an email to the National UFO Reporting Center ... let's see what happens.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:00 pm

bounce Cant wait to see what you get back Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:11 pm

sunbern wrote:bounce Cant wait to see what you get back Exclamation

Yeah - IF I get anything back. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:45 am

Thus far - nothing ... and I can't find a breakdown anywhere.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:36 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:05 am

I think the day "science" combines its efforts with the paranormal - will be the day we finally get somewhere.
dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:48 pm

Jim wrote:I think the day "science" combines its efforts with the paranormal - will be the day we finally get somewhere.
dunno

agree with that statement totally . Twisted Evil

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next