Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 10 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:36 am

$200 doesn't seem a bank breaker.. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:46 am

Go to 35:50..to 36:08..

It sounds like what you have been saying all along Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:46 am

I talked with Rey 2 1/2 years ago. Without researching the information,  how can you make a statement like this? "That is why I say that any one that believes that they have all the answers deserves the laughter of the Gods per Einstein."

As for that life after death post ... where are links to the research?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:36 am

Del. wrote:Looks like heavy going to me Bern.. study
All pretty much like wading through treakle mate ,same old pill just a different coating over and over .I'm going back to what i can trust and Brenda and i are going to go over some of her old documents towards the end of the week .. looking

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:35 pm

"As for that life after death post ... where are links to the research? " Will see what i can find ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:48 pm

Soryyyyyyy,An old post( 2014 ) re hashed ,it's a minefield ,almost not worth bothering but the mystery will never go away so will keep looking ,besides i like it here . bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:21 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:27 am

''Weakly interacting massive particles''.....WIMPS.... I know a few of those. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:43 am

Think we all do mate !!!! Hehehe

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:03 pm

read pages and pages of notes at the weekend but i'm really not sure what they told me ( maybe only the contactee can make sense of them ) all i can say for sure after reading all those notes is that the overlying message is to get the message out that this earth needs protecting because it looks to me as if we are on our own as far as our homeplanet is concerned it's down to us folks and if we screw up it's down the pan for us ! ( if the superwave does'nt get us first ..)

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:37 pm

sunbern wrote:( if the superwave does'nt get us first ..)

Unless the "notes" and the event are tied together. Can't say - haven't read them. whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:35 am

No mention of a major catastrophe that i could see just an underlying message of protection of our world ,i guess if we don't value it they will give up on us ( probably already have  ) but if we really are their creation i would have thought they would  have at least equipped us with a self preservation element .    Idea interesting comment on one of the sites i look at .We have been trying to make sense of the crop circles ,what if they are not meant for us at all but are alien graffiti for " i was here " !!! lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:22 pm

sunbern wrote:No mention of a major catastrophe that i could see just an underlying message of protection of our world ,i guess if we don't value it they will give up on us ( probably already have  ) but if we really are their creation i would have thought they would  have at least equipped us with a self preservation element .   Idea

I don't think they want to be bothered with a-holes. As far as good people, I believe they know who is who and have probably been in contact with them.  dunno   It's the same with the afterlife picture ... you are supposed to "go somewhere" ... and if you lived your life like an a-hole ... you get left here. If the picture I have is right, they work together ... it's not possible to say 100% ... but that's what it look like. And when this planet goes down the tubes ... this dead world is all the a-holes will have.

sunbern wrote:
    interesting comment on one of the sites i look at .We have been trying to make sense of the crop circles ,what if they are not meant for us at all but are alien graffiti for " i was here "   !!! lol!

I dunno ... in all the crop art I looked at, only ONE made sense ... the 7/7/07 art piece. The rest, outside of a 1958 (what would boil down to) eye in a triangle, make NO sense to me at all.

I'm gonna be out of here tomorrow ... I'll be back either late or on Friday.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Ok fella ,take care .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Sorry long time no post ,been doing a bit of reading ,came across this and thought you or Del might be interested it's called Lost Science by Gerry Vassilatos i am still reading but fascinating stuff no back up research though,several of the guys i am talking to are chipping away at `our` subject from other angles ..will keep on posting if anyone interested and i find anything that might be of of interest .. study

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:31 pm

Yeah, I'm finished with the writin' ... off for final copyright and who knows where all this is going. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:54 am

Just finished the first chapter on Baron von Reichenbach Bern, he must have had the greatest of patience...

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Good luck to both of you ,seems as though you both have a job on your hands Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Del. wrote:Just finished the first chapter on  Baron von Reichenbach Bern, he must have had the greatest of patience...

Looks interesting Del ,may be my next chapter tend to read in a bit of a disjointed way sometimes ! lost science is either total fantasy or the best kept secret . Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:21 am

https://youtu.be/QArsEpcsPis

this is interesting ,just when we were sorting out the summer clothes ,it's time to don the thermals !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:11 pm

We aren't going to be here ... besides, none of us has a background to even look into this stuff, hence we get carried away like all the other stuff we hear.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Jim wrote:We aren't going to be here ... besides, none of us has a background to even look into this stuff, hence we get carried away like all the other stuff we hear.

i try to read all the comments ,of which some seem to be posted by `experts` ? hard to tell if there is any substance to it but i have to occupy my tv free evenings looking at something !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 pm

sunbern wrote:... but i have to occupy my tv free evenings looking at something !  

Well if you stayed on topic, you could always find something ... like why, 2 months after Roswell (whatever the hell that was really all about), the National Security Council pops up from out of nowhere.

The National Security Council is a committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security; supervises the Central Intelligence Agency.

Is there a connection? dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:46 am

I didn't know that, just goes to show how you can miss something right in front of your nose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am

Del. wrote:I didn't know that, just goes to show how you can miss something right in front of your nose.

Yeah, it's like in esoteric number symbolism ... 10 is a completed cycle. Ever add up the building numbers in the 911 event? whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next