Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 6 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 am

It was a good job we had somewhere to run to when the shit hit the fan on the other site a few months ago.....I feel grateful for that one Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:23 am

It was better than the Yahoo Group LOL ... which I think is still up. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:01 pm

I think we should keep it going for a safe haven or port in a storm.... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:54 pm

OK ... maybe GB will finally get an ad block add-on for his browser and will post something. He seems to have a problem here with ads ... I don't see anything - I have everything blocked chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:42 am

That's weird I only see an add at the top of the page under the header, ''Theoratorium'' hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:47 am

I don't see anything ... we never had ads here, so, no clue. Maybe he'll pop up and explain it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:19 pm

glad you opted to hang on in there fella now I can keep in touch with my fave peeps,should have more time over the long nights and more to discuss hopefully ..... now where's that superwave got to ( not that I have a death wish ) lets hope after all this two don't come along at once ! have a look  at new scientist 6th sept pages 6 and seven,seems a rip in the fabric ( dark matter ) of space may beat the wave to it .. http://shardsofmagonia.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/on-ufos-and-hallucination-proneness.html your spyware may kick this into touch jim but worth a look if it clears ok ,my avg let it through and tbh I hav'nt had any probs with anything I have lifted from lone ranger....
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:49 pm

you are darlin moonsong x and thanks
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:10 am

Laughing

Last edited by GoodBoy on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:49 am

Try a good ad-block add on, and get Ghostery too ... blocks trackers. Also get CCleaner and clean out the BS files built up in your puter (just watch your settings). I have 3 browser cleaners, anti-malware and anti-virus that add protection to the browser too. I take NO cookies (unless I have to sign in - like here) and then 3rd party cookies are not accepted. Popups are disabled too. Browser is set for PRIVATE and no records are kept.

This isn't 20 years ago - BS is here to stay and it's screwing up everything.

As far as problems here, I'm still not getting email notices, and, for some odd reason, when I post, the page comes up and I'm NOT logged in ... refresh the page and I am logged in. What the hell that's all about is beyond me, but the help Forum isn't helping.

Last edited by Jim on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasn't me :D)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:51 pm

I've done all that and it still plays up. Oh well. You may as well delete my account because I won't be coming back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:15 am

''Awe'' that's sad GB.. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:49 am

If someone’s brain lacks the moral niceties the rest of us take for granted, they obviously can’t do anything about that, any more than a colour-blind person can start seeing colour.

“You know kids who use a magnifying glass to burn ants, thinking, this is interesting,” says Hare. “Translate that to an adult psychopath who treats a person that way. It is chilling.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-spot-a-psychopath-2014-11

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:54 pm

ok jim lets get this cookie in the oven .are we talking 50's et contact cover up's and what have you got on it so far ? tell us what you want I can get pretty much all uk activity ( recorded ) from the 50's ,but I'm inclined to think what you are referring to happened your side of the pond.....title it and lets see what's out there.....we'll do what we can ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Here's the basic picture ... all of my experiences pointed in a particular direction, and a particular conclusion. The base picture I was looking at regarding the unknown esoteric "input" in this picture said EXACTLY the same thing:
It is coming - and - they seemingly knew WHERE it was coming from ... the galactic center.

There were four topics I hit in the paper I wrote and lost when my computer died that pointed the same way, the one you are most familiar with is the Georgia Guidestones monument.

What got me most of all was that topic two, the Red Serpent document from '67, paralleled my experience path exactly ... HOW THE HELL COULD THAT BE??

At any rate, the hole in the picture deals with ET contact prior to topic one, the added Fulcanelli chapter from '57, and the fact that ufo researchers have found NOTHING (unless some of them are trying to stick it up our asses) that proves ANYTHING, including the Eisenhower alleged "contact" when they said he was having a tooth capped.

The only other possibility is that these esoterics had information stored all along, and had to dig it out of storage. Whatever the case, the Red Serpent is a hidden hunt for the key - the female figure (mother goddess) I have been ranting about all along. The paper I wrote led to 911, where they shoved the entire picture up our asses, as the information was in the sky. The destruction of the buildings was an example of the destruction connected to the "event" that is "coming."

What needs to be clarified is - was there ET contact with the government, or is that ALL BS? It seems to be all BS.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:02 pm

COLD WAR Washington dc picks up ufo 's over white house 1952 ( the Washington ufo flap ) almost certainly an ultimatum was delivered to congress or officials in contact,but what was said and will we ever get to know ,I do think 911 was maybe a shot across the bows for us to rein something in ( and a reminder of what was agreed ),strange the neuclear programme was scaled back until commencement with cold war weapons build up leading up to OUR roswell ( rendlesham ) and further warnings ? when you study the rendlesham case it surely was a warning ,maybe even the Russians were summoned to the rendezvous site because a Russian sub was seen just off orford island ( only a stones throw from the landing site ) Just a few irons to put in the fire there I go agen treading the paths of the headbanging researchers but this is your baby jim which direction are you heading ,I think the red serpent holds a good many clues and we will have a good re look ...guess what is above needs proof and if we start with your premiss that these events are not linked and a clean slate is needed then we are back to the "back off" and tell us more scenario we are more than happy to dig and delve if you think we can get a strong direction we will get on it but it could be a long project and we may not be able to move as fast as you would like...... willing to give it a go
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:17 pm

I'm going in this direction because no one has taken the time to prove me wrong since the second half of 2000 when I started this stuff with people ... and I can't find a hole in it. What I DO get is like the BS from Garry who does NOTHING regarding piecing ANYTHING together, but has the brazen balls to jump all over ME like I'M the problem for presenting stuff to look at that doesn't run in his "same ol' circles."

All that needs to be determined is IF ET had direct communication with "whoever" in the Govt, that would have led to the idea "something is coming." These esoteric approaches are warning "their" community - and who they are and how they fit into the picture is beyond me. I don't do "Illuminati" or "Masons" because these are (as far as I am concerned) short cut answers with no proof.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:37 am

I don't think people like us will ever find any strong evidence of anything regarding a deal or a programme with ET, we are not in any position to find out jack shit........This is only for the people in the loop to know and that's where it ends.
If anything is heading our way then the population of this planet minus those in the loop will be the last to know anything. And as you so rightly say Jim, it will all be geared for those who hold on to all the power. In my estimate a few dozen or so people.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:45 am

Anyone else have a comment about this?

Look, if we can't find a connection then that part of the picture has to remain open. In the paper I was writing, what I call part one deals with the extremely odd "popping up" of the "added chapter" in '57 to Fulcanelli's 1926 book Mystery of the Cathedral's, simply because it was an "end times" based work. Focus is generally on the Hendaye Cross, but my take is that not only was this chapter added, it was added for a reason - "something is coming" - and I believe certain lines were added to this work to get that message across. Whether you think these lines were added or were part of the original makes no difference - they are there. My take is that Fulcanelli simply wrote in a calm fashion, but then, these "other lines" pop up and the wording is paranoid. Like this line that has the word "SOON" in it.

For it is by fire and in fire that our hemisphere will soon be tried. And just as, by means of fire, gold is separated from impure metals, so, Scripture says, the good will be separated from the wicked on the great Day of Judgment.

If Fulcanelli wrote that line, then it was written WAY before the 1957ish date - because he was DEAD (unless you are one of those people who believe Fulcanelli was about 114 when he died).  d'oh

You tell me ...

The age of iron has no other seal than that of Death. Its hieroglyph is the skeleton, bearing the attributes of Saturn: the empty hourglass, symbol of time run out, and the scythe, reproduced in the figure seven, which is the number of transformation, of destruction, of annihilation. The Gospel of this fatal age is the one written under the inspiration of St. Matthew. Matthaeus, Greek Ματθαίος, comes from Ματταθίας, which means science. This word has given μελέτη, μνημονικός, study, knowledge, from μάθετε, to learn. It is the Gospel according to Science, the last of all but for us the first, because it teaches us that, save for a small number of the elite, we must all perish.

...and we learn that a country exists, where death cannot reach man at the terrible time of the double cataclysm. As for the geographical location of this promised land, from which the Elite will take part in the return of the golden age, it is up to us to find it. For the Elite, the children of Elias, will be saved according to the word of Scripture, because their profound faith, their untiring perseverance in effort, will have earned for them the right to be promoted to the rank of disciples of the Christ-Light. They will bear his sign and will receive from him the mission renewing for regenerated humanity the chain of tradition of humanity which has disappeared.

Everything I went through pointed to the same picture - "something is coming" - and the above lines point in that direction. However, there is also a "key" involved in this picture that is not mentioned in the above text ... and THAT wouldn't surface for another 10 years when the Red Serpent document popped up from out of nowhere. This "key" is the feminine (what we call) Mother Goddess. The religious elite changed that picture when phase two of their takeover kicked into high gear 5000 years ago at the time of the minor superwave.

The Red Serpent "quest" paralleled my experiences, but were hidden in an esoteric-based picture. The outcome was the same - he found the "lost" feminine key.

I wanted to reach the place of the Sleeping beauty in which some poets can see the QUEEN of a lost kingdom.
I seem incapable of seeing the summit of the secret place of the Sleeping Beauty.
Here is the proof that I knew the secret of the Seal of SOLOMON, that of this QUEEN I have visited the hidden residences.
I am aware of the scent of the perfume, which impregnates the sepulcher of the one I must release. Long ago her name was ISIS, Queen of the benevolent springs … Others knew her as Magdalene with the celebrated vase full of healing balm. The initiates know her to be Notre Dame des Cross
(Our Lady of the Cross).  

There is a lot more to this, and there is even a mathematical reason why Ophiuchus was added to the original 12 sign Zodiac, now making it 13 signs in the Red Serpent document. It was THIS VERY PICTURE that was used in 911 ... and was right there in front of everyone's face - but because we had no idea what was going on ... researchers missed it completely. There is even a picture that ties the beginning of 911 to the end, when the so-called mysterious collapse of building 7 happened. It was deliberate - and it was a signature. In fact it was the EXACT SAME SIGNATURE that was used for John F and Robert Kennedy when they were killed, in two different locations, in two different years, in two different time of the day - it was Aquarius in the sky, signature of the "new beginning" these esoteric mutton heads believed was coming ...

They will bear his sign and will receive from him the mission renewing for regenerated humanity the chain of tradition of humanity which has disappeared.

Look, I'm sorry if, like GB said on Ovni awhile back, something to the extent that when I write it make his brain feel like it's been cut in sections and each section is placed about a mile from the others. This is what happens when you STOP LOOKING AT THE SAME OL' CRAP OVER AND OVER AGAIN and stick to the main subject. If I'm wrong, then god-damn it someone prove me wrong. I will GLADLY pack up everything, gather up what is left of my life, and go drinking somewhere and collapse in a corner with a smile on my face. Until that day comes, I'm stuck with this shit.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:59 pm

it seems you have been discussing this subject for a considerable time bud,just found some of your posts on a forum called godlike productions under the user name anonymous coward ( usa ) from 2009 in the course of my delving ( it's a real shame I couldn't get page 2 ! )  it was posted on a thread entitled   "I may have an idea why the usa is in the mid east "      your persistence knows no bounds  ,in fairness to gb I do think your intellect is very developed and as I am sure I have stated on previous occasions it is sometimes hard for us mere mortals to keep up,i know you have tried before but maybe the time is right now to just ask them ( just talk to who contacted you initially ) what is going on ,try meditating and asking your guides or even the universe you might just get an answer don't dismiss this approach .it does have the potential to work ..after all these frustrating years they may simply be waiting for you to ask them ...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 pm

www.jayweidner.com/Djed.html have you seen this jim ?
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:33 pm

I'll get back to this ... just wrote a response and Firefox crashed ... I need a break and I'm going to the gym d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:47 pm

This is interesting guys,im enjoying reading. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 pm

sunbern wrote:www.jayweidner.com/Djed.html     have you seen this jim ?
Let me ask you .. what do YOU see?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:29 am

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:www.jayweidner.com/Djed.html have you seen this jim ?
Let me ask you .. what do YOU see?

I give UP ... I just wrote a long page on ALL OF THIS and suddenly "DOCUMENT HAS EXPIRED" ... WTF is going on?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next