Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 26 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:11 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:28 pm

One would tend to think that if this is the way it is for us, this is the way it is for all life, everywhere ... ET included. Sooo... what are we really dealing with? If we are stumbling over this now, they have known all along. How close do they work with the "front office?"

I'm going out ... be back whenever.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:42 pm

intriguing isn't it.i would say it's got to be the same for all life forms otherwise how could it even reach the theory stage,i just think we are still below the radar when it comes to analising this information and as such still considered a very primitive species by our `observers from afar` maybe they are able to access both realms ( or multiple ones ) and are just anxious to see us continue on our evolutionary way until some sort of `transformation ` happens to our society when the time is right ? ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:14 pm

If everything we have is at least close, and "final destinations" (for lack of a better term) are based on what you have learned here, and THAT picture runs straight across the board to all life, and ET is basically 100 times smarter than we are ... then ET "really" knows what they are dealing with. If they really know, and they have that high an intelligence - WHY would they be here scaring the crap out of people? Intelligence does not not work like that. Pissed off spirits? Yes. Why? Brain malfunctioning from when they were alive. "Evil" doesn't exist as a "choice" ... it's a brain malfunction. If you die with said malfunction, you still have it as a spirit. Can you LEARN? In some cases it seems - no. Why? They don't want to.

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:31 am

it seems you are probably as close as it gets ( hence no further comments ) I cant add anything to that cos we kind of arrived here by deduction and unless human logic is out of the window it's hard to ascertain an alternative credible scenario.it's their move, the subject has hit the buffers and unless more information comes through stalemate prevails ..

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:42 am

The "stalemate" in the picture is caused by "researchers" ... they envision themselves as being smarter than everyone else, treat people like they were hospital patients, and if you try to send them down a road they are not familiar with, they have a tantrum. Like that one "PhD" researcher from FREE who told me "Anyone who thinks they have all the answers, deserves the laughter of the gods." Really? Did you PROVE ME WRONG? No!

Unfortunately Brenda, we are all we have ... unless someone pops up to add to the picture; and frankly, I don't see it happening. There is too much at stake financially, where "books" have been written that will no longer sell because - they are WRONG. I have spend 43 years on this, I can't prove me wrong, no one else tries - so, I'm stuck with it. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:51 am

I have a feeling that one day soon Mr ET will surprise us all with a dramatic show that no one can deny their existence here in this galaxy.
Then we may learn of far greater things from this big jigsaw puzzle life we live. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:29 am

The overall picture is, if you really look at it ... constructivist based. People are being forced to "think" and the religious elite (as well as the later added "government / ruler" aspect) have spent millennia training people (very successfully I might add) NOT to think. This is why the UFO subject is a mess, because critical information is missing, and you can't find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for.

The only 2 people I have ever gotten ANYWHERE with, were the two psychologists I talked with years back. If researchers refused to prove me wrong, maybe they could prove me "nutz." That didn't work - not "nutz." So if I'm not delusional, wtf has been going on since 1955?

All I know is this picture is SO SIMPLE it's ridiculous. It's reconstructing the PROBLEM that has taken this long to figure out. Am I right? Well, if no one steps up to the plate ... we may never know.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:28 am

Well said Jim... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:21 am

here here Del ,no one could have tried harder Jim ,we ( Brenda and Bernie ) think you will know when the lead you are searching for comes, it will be very obvious ,believe it or not in a slightly different sort of way we have been waiting for a way forward ourselves it WILL happen when it is meant to, it is very hard to be patient sometimes but I actually think it is all tied in to the change we are experiencing and all will be revealed as the dust settles ...we feel that we will all see it in the not too distant future ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:55 am

We shall see what we shall see Study Hall. - Page 26 46

In the meanwhile, I saw this last night ... and someone "killed 3 greys?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMgdrJrf5m4

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:22 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:38 am

Have been watching a few of Graham Hancock's latest videos, he is certainly on the ball with his stuff.

Shall watch those links you have put up tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:09 am

He's in cahoots with Andrew Collins,always worth a look... Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:58 am

Speaking of "worth a look" has anyone actually "looked" at the story of these - "killed" greys?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:19 pm

will have a look tonight    Smile                             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSbtCX-uDEs and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLoZFLFyBvg

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:13 pm

someone killed 3 greys not ,have seen this vid several times and to be perfectly honest I think it is all fabricated ,and Travis Walton by his own admission was not abducted he is giving a lecture up in Yorkshire soon and I for one will not be going. the only alien story I believe is Brenda's encounter with David Daniels the rest I need more information on .I'm not saying they are all lies just that proof is hard to come by in this subject ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:51 am

Jim wrote:Speaking of "worth a look" has anyone actually "looked" at the story of these - "killed" greys?

Who knows what to believe anymore, this subject has so much BS attached to it my head spins. confused
I watched your vid Jim, and came to no conclusions, my thoughts were, well its all just entertainment for making money, the characters in the video could have been paid actors and we are meant to believe it all, I have never come across this ''killing of greys'' before watching this video. I don't know, I shall stay sitting on the fence.

Not seen that Hancock vid Bern, glad you put the link up mate, wow he looks old in that one. shall be watching that tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:00 am

I don't remember ever hearing about it, but then I don't get into this stuff anyway ... so I looked it up. It seems there WAS a big go-round about this, and there's still argument remnants about Levengood NOT having a PhD, and about these collected specimens that were looked at and called "the smoking gun." Derrel Sims was also allegedly involved - but it all literally died. Edmonds wanted to go on Coast to Coast with Sims, but: Coast to Coast contacted me and I referred them to Derrel. I have no understanding of why he has declined this interview since he and I have already done the show together on this subject one year before.

There's also old info on the WayBAck Machine.

My interest in this was connected to the "paranormal - or - ET - or - both" question, because if this was proven (which it wasn't) we would know at least some facet of alien BS was involved, and if that's the case - it's as bad "up there" as it is down here.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:41 pm

it's as bad as Johnathan Reed with the alien that killed his dog . he killed it ( the alien dog killer ) and put it in his freezer ! we well and truly debunked that one when he came over here...my head is spinning too Del mate ,this subject took me right over a couple of years back now I am wary the say the absolute least...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:58 am

sunbern wrote:my head is spinning too Del mate

I'm glad I'm not alone on that one then.

That Hancock video was well worth watching Bern. He is ''IMO'' a very knowledgeable guy, he gets the point over and never fluffs a thing, once he starts talking I cant pull myself away.

I shall look that, ''WayBAck Machine'' up Jim........ I got it up but what did you put in the search box.
Hancock touches on this subject of other realms, spirituality and the paranormal brilliantly.

Last edited by Del. on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:41 am

You have to put a web-address in. http://www.johnedmonds.info/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:15 am

As far as Hancock goes, yes, a lot of "stuff" ... but you can't find something when you have no clue what it is you are looking for. I stay on topic - period - have done this for years - end of story.

As far as Edmonds goes, if, as said, "We have plenty of evidence to prove it, gathered over many years." Then what the hell is the problem? Well evidently there IS a problem, and I'm not sticking around waiting for an answer - when you have something ... call me.

Why is your "head spinning" ... it's just data. You look at the picture, come to initial conclusions, if it's crap TOSS IT OUT THE WINDOW AND MOVE ON. If there is an aspect worth keeping, put it on a shelf in your head, AND MOVE ON. You make this way more difficult than it actually is.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:35 pm

I've just downsized the shelf in my head to absolute zero,the only way is up from here i am now viewing everything related to et's and the paranormal with suspicion my new mantra is "seeing is believing " if I hadn't actually seen something I couldn't explain by now I would have been long gone but the fact remains I have and there's no shaking this off now .guess you could say i'm hooked and I must admit I do enjoy this subject greatly .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:08 pm

It's a matter of WHAT you look at, hence I stay on topic regarding this subject. I brought up the vid because it is part of the overall picture, I'd never heard of it, but, it's just another typical pile of unfinished BS. Rolling Eyes

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next