Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 14 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Seems this story has been around for over a year - I never heard of it, although it sounds like it belongs on the sci-fi channel chuckle

Anyway, there's a part four if you're interested.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/2tz1xw/im_a_physicist_at_cern_weve_done_something_we/

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:53 am

I've dealt with FREE, and Ray ... a complete waste of time. A year ago I was told things like:

Anyone that can answer your question is a fool, in my opinion.  The question is just too complex at this time.

And ...

Other than that, I have heard hundreds of stories from Experiencers, many commonalities but many different from each other.  I have also heard from hundreds that have stated to me that they have "all the answers" and most of these answers contradict each other.  That is why I say the any one the believes that they have all the answers deserves the laughter of the Gods per Einstein.

Then there was another "researcher" ...

Thank you so much for sharing this most enlightening.

Poof - gone. dunno

This is why I say, regarding these "researchers" ... you can't research something when you have no clue what it is you are looking for.

Their forum was a waste of time too - they don't even get involved.

really

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:42 pm

I have been looking at loads of 9/11 stuff the last week or so, im not sure why.
i have learnt a lot of stuff i didnt know about either. some of it has astounded me.

No one wants the truth to come out about anything Jim,whether thats because of TPTB or people just cant handle the truth.

I came across this quote from a 9/11 documentary i saw. seems very fitting.

Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce, and manufacture.
are afraid of somebody,are afraid of something.
They know that there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so pervasive.
That they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
Woodrow Wilson.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:20 pm

From my perspective, it isn't that people can't handle it, they just don't know HOW to handle it because they are missing too much information. It's like Lou's NDE (which I am still editing) ... there's a certain picture that has been present all along that boils that subject down to a single picture - good and distressing NDEs. Lou's experience (just taken as it sits) presents an entirely new parameter to NDEs. I started to talk to someone in the subject recently, no biggy, just a simple picture - poof ... gone. Why? Can't handle it - missing too much explanatory information.

There's a connection to the human esoteric and spiritual esoteric characters in this picture - BOTH refuse to tell us anything. Keep the people confused, and - we're golden. The event hits - end of story. I ran into one of those spirits last night after I went to bed ... I was just getting comfortable, and all of a sudden there was this air of evil, and I could feel whatever standing by my bed. I just laid there and said to myself - are you fucking kidding me? Then I told it GET OUT ... before I really get pissed off. It left, and that was that. This morning I felt like shit, asked the "front office" to send a Dr - now I feel better Very Happy

This was the first time this has happened, and I think I'm pissing "someone" off. Not my problem ... call the front office LOL ...

What you are doing is what we all should be doing ... learning. Make sure you verify everything as much as possible. According to what I'm looking at, it seems "the front office" (regarding our learning) is constructivist based - this is the background idea behind NDEs. Here's the data - YOU figure it out. Everything that happens when we die is based on how we did while we lived ... and most people are NOT in a "learning" mode. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Jim, i love that you did that, Asked for a doc (healing) .thats what i would of suggested you do. that surprised me and i like that. learning again. Smile

The confusion aspect gets to all of us at times i think,it did me for a while,just the lies and bullshit from so many whom say they are looking for truth. Im hungry for more now.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:11 pm

The "Dr" thing has always worked. About 10 or so years ago I was in bed, was really wheezy, and I felt this feminine presence tell me (not a voice - just an overwhelming feeling) to image in my mind raking the inside of my lungs with the ends of my fingers, and I did. Ooo ... I could breathe normally. Been doing that ever since and is STILL works. The asking for medical help (what I just call "send the Dr" LOL) has always worked too.

As far as BS from people, this is why "controlled empathy" ... I refuse to let myself get upset regarding people, even though sometimes I have to fight it down. There's a PDF here you can look at that should cover it all.

http://scholar.harvard.edu/files/dwegner/files/hodgeswegner.pdf?m=1360040439

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:12 pm

The "Dr" thing has always worked. About 10 or so years ago I was in bed, was really wheezy, and I felt this feminine presence tell me (not a voice - just an overwhelming feeling) to image in my mind raking the inside of my lungs with the ends of my fingers, and I did. Ooo ... I could breathe normally. Been doing that ever since and it STILL works. The asking for medical help (what I just call "send the Dr" LOL) has always worked too.

As far as BS from people, this is why "controlled empathy" ... I refuse to let myself get upset regarding people, even though sometimes I have to fight it down. There's a PDF here you can look at that should cover it all.

http://scholar.harvard.edu/files/dwegner/files/hodgeswegner.pdf?m=1360040439

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:46 pm

That sounds pretty similar to psychic surgery Jim, which is used in Reiki also. Thats really good you can do that and that it works for you. Smile

I will have a look at the pdf over the weekend.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:32 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:39 pm

Jim wrote:I've dealt with FREE, and Ray ...  a complete waste of time. A year ago I was told things like:

Anyone that can answer your question is a fool, in my opinion.  The question is just too complex at this time.

And ...

Other than that, I have heard hundreds of stories from Experiencers, many commonalities but many different from each other.  I have also heard from hundreds that have stated to me that they have "all the answers" and most of these answers contradict each other.  That is why I say the any one the believes that they have all the answers deserves the laughter of the Gods per Einstein.

Then there was another "researcher" ...

Thank you so much for sharing this most enlightening.

Poof - gone. dunno

This is why I say, regarding these "researchers" ... you can't research something when you have no clue what it is you are looking for.

Their forum was a waste of time too - they don't even get involved.

really
I know where you would get a fair hearing if you were prepared to give it another try .John Burrough's site will be right back with details if you want . Linda Moulton Howe and john run it jointly I believe and it does have very big audience figures in the states and here....  www.kgraradio.com/tag/john-burroughs/

1. www.kgraradio.com/tag/john-burroughs/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Cached

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:47 pm

I'll look when I get back ... nice day for a bike ride cheers

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:51 pm

enjoy .just tell john Brenda posts on here ,that should do it ...good luck ,don't know why the penny never dropped before,if that does'nt work you can watch me eat my hat on skype Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:37 pm

Just got back ... wound up at my daughter's Very Happy

DW ... if you have a hard time with it (print is small, u have to enlarge it) just do a search for "controlled empathy."

Bernie, that first link is typical of how lost we are regarding this subject. Of course, I could be be wrong too, but, until someone shows me where ... I'm stuck with it. They are here for the event. Granted, I don't believe it's ALL ET regarding what has been going on, some is paranormal and who know what technology "we" really have.

Which brings us to John. I dunno, the atmosphere seems the same as all the other stuff that's been going on over the years. Then you can't view anything unless you sign up, and even they don't get what the paying people do. It sounds like just more sensationalism - with a price tag.

BTW that other longer link goes nowhere.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:21 am

Jim wrote:Bernie, that first link is typical of how lost we are regarding this subject. Of course, I could be be wrong too, but, until someone shows me where ... I'm stuck with it. They are here for the event. Granted, I don't believe it's ALL ET regarding what has been going on, some is paranormal and who know what technology "we" really have.

I agree with you Jim, its all a mess.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:38 am

Yeah, but the question would be - was it ALWAYS a mess? The fact that information has made it down over the millennia, and is less distorted, agrees with what I was looking for. Dr L's approach to the Hopi Blue Star picture is one, where this is the end of the so-called 4th world, and, it is coming.

OK, if we put cataclysm together with world's dividing lines, world 3 (the one before ours) would line up with the C 13,000 BC superwave, and the mega fauna extinction event in N America.

The dividing line between worlds 2 and 3 is sketchy, because SOMETHING was going on in and around 25,000 BC. I asked Dr L some time ago about this, and he said no superwave. I dunno - even the first piece of information below groups it with the minor superwave and the C 13,000 BC event.

The Be-10 data was shown by Liritzis and Grigori in 1998 to contain significant periods at 5,400, 12,200, and 25,400 years which fall in the range of the 10(4th) year recurrence LaViolette had predicted.  
http://www.starburstfound.org/LaViolette/Bio/Bio3.html

...also Taupo supervolcano blew and Vesuvius.

Grouse Hill and Redcloud Cliff are thick lava flows erupted between 30,000 and 25,000 years ago.

25,000 bc central caldera of Nisyros.

The Oruanui eruption of the Taupo Volcano was the world's largest known eruption in the past 70,000 years, with a Volcanic Explosivity Index of 8. It occurred around 26,500 years ago and generated approximately 430 km³ of pyroclastic fall deposits ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taupo_Volcano

The mountain (Vesuvius) started forming 25,000 years ago. Although the area has been subject to volcanic activity for at least 400,000 years, the lowest layer of eruption material from the Somma mountain lies on top of the 34,000 year-old Campanian Ignimbrite produced by the Campi Flegrei complex, and was the product of the Codola plinian eruption 25,000 years ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Vesuvius#Formation

By about 30,000 years ago, Mount Mazama began to generate increasingly explosive eruptions that were followed by thick flows of silica-rich lava, an outward sign of the slow accumulation of a large volume of highly explosive magma deep beneath the volcano. Grouse Hill and Redcloud Cliff are thick lava flows erupted between 30,000 and 25,000 years ago.
http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2002/fs092-02/

Tower Hill in Australia erupted 25,000 years ago.
Berlin Volcano Eruptions 25,000 years ago.
Lassen Peak is the largest of a group of more than 30 lava domes in the Lassen domefield. Such domes are near-vent accumulations of highly viscous lava. About 27,000 years ago, Lassen Peak formed over a short time, probably no more than a few years.
https://www.nature.nps.gov/geology/usgsnps/lassen/lassenfact.html

It that's right, then world 1 was before my dividing line of the C 40,000 BC superwave event, and 2 began after it. If not we have to go back to C 73,000 BC for the dividing line. I just don't at this point think that's right because of the "great leap forward" by humanity after the C 40,000 BC event.

Another piece of slightly beat up data is the religious approach to the end of the Kali Yuga. It talks about a cyclical destruction, it is coming again (hence the "end" of that "age"), the "gods" warn people, but the end result is reincarnation based, which is probably where Deunov got his picture.

The Viking Ragnarök is probably another late interpretation of older material too.

Then the Maya Long Count 40,000+ year repetitive picture, and the idea tied to this that the "9-step god" Bolon Yokte was supposed to "return."  There are "9 steps" from the C 40,000 BC event.

Then these "modern" approaches that pop up from out of nowhere ...

For it is by fire and in fire that our hemisphere will soon be tried. And just as, by means of fire, gold is separated from impure metals, so, Scripture says, the good will be separated from the wicked on the great Day of Judgment.

... because it teaches us that, save for a small number of the elite, we must all perish.

I dunno ... you tell me  dunno  Yeah, it's a mess, but the "it is coming" picture from more ancient sources - is there.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:52 pm

sorry about that link fella ,I have just asked john to take a look ,he's a really deep thinker and I so hope he can shed some light on our dilemma ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Give him my email address - if he wants to talk I'll talk to him. I'm done chasing people.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:33 pm

have done as you can imagine john is a very busy  guy but if anyone will take a look I'm sure he will ,here we go again be patient my friend this ship aint sinkin it's just got a bad leak but we got some excellent bailers on board ..... we aint lost her yet captain ... Shocked

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:42 pm

ok, just picked up on your violette link again ,do you suppose that last really bad ( or intense if you like ) solar burst that our sun put out into space ( thankfully ) is still going and if any planet light years down it's track get in it's way it may be affected ...? need to get a handle on how long these solar bursts can remain potent ( if anyone knows the answer Idea )                         https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/flare-impacts.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVQ0J0sTrTM

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:53 pm

According to Holly Gilbert from NASA back in 2006 ...

Solar storms get expelled from the solar surface at huge speeds and travel very large distances! They can travel past the solar system and can cause auroral activity on other planets besides Earth. Once a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) is ejected from the Sun, depending on how fast its initial speed is, it will eventually slow down and become entrenched in the solar wind. The solar wind is a constant stream of material that reaches to the edge of the heliospere (a region beyond Pluto that is the outer edge of where the Sun's magnetic field extends), so its effect on the planets becomes enhanced when a CME is traveling within it.

http://www.solarweek.org/CS/t/1199.aspx

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 14 Empty NDE

Post  Del. Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:58 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:44 am

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:41 pm

Jim wrote:According to Holly Gilbert from NASA back in 2006 ...

Solar storms get expelled from the solar surface at huge speeds and travel very large distances!  They can travel past the solar system and can cause auroral activity on other planets besides Earth.  Once a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) is ejected from the Sun, depending on how fast its initial speed is, it will eventually slow down and become entrenched in the solar wind.  The solar wind is a constant stream of material that reaches to the edge of the heliospere (a region beyond Pluto that is the outer edge of where the Sun's magnetic field extends), so its effect on the planets becomes enhanced when a CME is traveling within it.

http://www.solarweek.org/CS/t/1199.aspx

I wonder if those really big suns out there in our universe .(Ours looks like a pea beside a football in comparison ) are capable of projecting massive flares in our direction..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:46 pm

I haven't ever run into anything in that vein ... it's always been in a context of supernova's.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next