Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 15 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Del. wrote:Another podcast, this one is for NDE.

http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-250-dr-eben-alexander

wow Del ,that is quite something ,extremely thought provoking and convincing .Thank you...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:36 am

Don't know about the convincing bit Bern.

Thanks for putting up the link to the book Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:10 am

I've been putting his experience off for a few years ... I think it's time to look at it. I made a text file - eliminated the added "people" parts of the story material, and just left the experience parts. We shall see hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:51 am

OK, I have stuff to do but I want to toss this out here and we can discuss it.

If you do a word search for OM you can find the area of the text I'm referring to. I'm just going to copy and paste my comment below.

Through the Orb, Om told me that there is not one universe but many—in fact, more than I could conceive—but that love lay at the center of them all. Evil was present in all the other universes as well, but only in the tiniest trace amounts. Evil was necessary because without it free will was impossible, and without free will there could be no growth—no forward movement, no chance for us to become what God longed for us to be. Horrible and all-powerful as evil sometimes seemed to be in a world like ours, in the larger picture love was overwhelmingly dominant, and it would ultimately be triumphant.

[COMMENT: This presented picture is flawed … while “evil” does exist, it is the overall product of a brain malfunction. It’s kind of like saying “cars exist” but there are cars that (deliberately) belch “smoke” and pollute the air. These cars have a mechanical flaw / problem, not unlike the biomechanical brain problem regarding people. People who do not have a “problem” / have empathy for others, would not pull out a knife and stab someone … it doesn’t work like that … they literally CAN’T KILL ANOTHER PERSON. Even the self-centered approach to life today, is a biomechanical glitch in the brains of the offenders … NO EMPATHY … they simply don’t care – because THEY CAN’T. One would tend to think “OM” would know this. However, OM’s picture is: “Evil was necessary because without it free will was impossible, and without free will there could be no growth—no forward movement, no chance for us to become what God longed for us to be.” How the hell does THAT work? dunno ]

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:44 am

It doesn't work, I could not harm an innocent creature even human, but I sure could harm something that wanted to harm me.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:56 am

just watched an ancient aliens prog about the ark of the covenant . God as described in the bible was far from benevolent ,many innocent people died as the result of `gods `actions ( nothing has changed ) a real saviour of this race would bring us together and create peace and harmony .I struggle with this constantly .Evil should have no place in a civilised and caring society ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:47 am

sunbern wrote:just watched an ancient aliens prog about the ark of the covenant . God as described in the bible was far from benevolent ,many innocent people died as the result of `gods `actions ( nothing has changed ) a real saviour of this race would bring us together and create peace and harmony .I struggle with this constantly .Evil should have no place in a civilised and caring society ...

This has been brought up in articles too and it makes perfect sense to me ... the base idea is that what was written, was written by the controllers and "god" was nothing more than a manifestation of the mental state of these PEOPLE.  

If you look at what was said above ...

"Evil was necessary because without it free will was impossible, and without free will there could be no growth—no forward movement, no chance for us to become what God longed for us to be. Horrible and all-powerful as evil sometimes seemed to be in a world like ours, in the larger picture love was overwhelmingly dominant, and it would ultimately be triumphant."

... the only part of this picture we are in contact with - IS HERE. Whatever goes on in these other "universes" has nothing directly to do with us. It seems to be setting the stage for us to accept the fact there is nothing we can do about this because "GOD" wants it this way.

Do I feel bad challenging "GOD" regarding this approach? No ... welcome to constructivism (the root of MY experiences) where YOU put the picture together ... YOU ask the questions ... YOU determine what the hell is going on. It's either that or we just (as always) sit back and, as in this case, believe "Evil is necessary" and just leave it alone.

hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:10 pm

Things that make you go ... hmmm hmm

My near-death experience inspired me to help make the world a better place for all, and
Eternea is the vehicle to enable that fundamental change. Eternea is a nonprofit publicly
supported charity I cofounded with my friend and colleague, John R. Audette. Eternea
represents a passionate effort to serve the greater good by helping to create the best
possible future for earth and its inhabitants.

Eternea’s mission is to advance research, education, and applied programs
concerning spiritually transformative experiences, as well as the physics of
consciousness and the interactive relationship between consciousness and physical
reality (e.g., matter and energy). It is an organized effort to apply in practical ways not
only the insights gained from near-death experiences, but also to serve as a repository
for all manner of spiritually transformative experiences.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:15 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:45 pm

Been there and looked around ... sent an email ... auto-response said they got it ... let's see if they ever get around to it. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYKeDJSbq9g           here you go fella Wink  think Brenda will like this too chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Not Johnny Cash ... Study Hall. - Page 15 Ahhhh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:07 am

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...RUN AWAY.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:56 am

OK, back to Eben and this LOVE vs EVIL picture ... it makes NO sense to me, and is the first major error in this picture.

The picture to compare to this would be akin to child-raising, and in the overall picture, no matter how bad that child was, there was NO intervention when said child did stuff that was flat out WRONG. Eben boils it all down to this:

If I had to boil this entire message down to one sentence, it would run this way:
You are loved.
And if I had to boil it down further, to just one word, it would (of course) be, simply:
Love.
Love is, without a doubt, the basis of everything. Not some abstract, hard-to-fathom kind of love but the day-to-day kind that everyone knows—the kind of love we feel when we look at our spouse and our children, or even our animals. In its purest and most powerful form, this love is not jealous or selfish, but unconditional.

I don't have a problem with that - but there is another picture running in this that has shed more blood and screwed up more lives than I can count. According to what Eben says (that I brought up above):

"Evil was necessary because without it free will was impossible, and without free will there could be no growth—no forward movement, no chance for us to become what God longed for us to be. Horrible and all-powerful as evil sometimes seemed to be in a world like ours, in the larger picture love was overwhelmingly dominant, and it would ultimately be triumphant."

This is either a short sighted human made up evaluation, or it's coming in from another source - I can't figure it out. The simplest explanation (given the overall picture Eben was involved in) is that this is HIS concocted picture. There are counter arguments out there regarding his "status" as far as being brain dead, but I'm no scientist so I can't say.  dunno

Watch this video ... it's ONE SINGLE CASE (with a background of other "problems" known as the 1960s) that simply happened because - evil is necessary? It also is a prime example of "no guidance / intervention from above" ... even though we are "loved." I don't have a problem with the existence of a "god / supreme being / head honcho been there before it all and created it all" being ... I just can't find data to confirm it. We're on our own here.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:02 pm

Jim,i havent read all the pdf yet,page 9 is upside down.

Bernie, i am listening to the Linda Moulton Howe and John Burroughs interview.

Jim i found a remote viewing video by Courtney Brown (remember him) so two remote viewers are given an exercise to try,the first one i saw was regarding 9/11. this is only a short vid and i have yet to find and watch the full experiment for free. anyway his reason for looking into it was to back up the governments official version. he was surprised to see that it didnt back up the official version at all,it pointed to an inside job. the upshot of the small part ive seen was that they viewed a planning meeting, that they viewed the pilots whom couldnt do anything as the planes were remote hijacked and a missile was fired at the pentagon.

That led me on to a remote viewing of J.F.K assasination. there was more than one shooter, what was interesting about this remote viewing was that the viewer whom is a british guy named Brian Smith,followed him through his shock and surprise,then through to his death. Lights appeared which then took the form of people known to him who had passed,he was calm and peaceful and knew that nothing that happened here mattered anymore,it was quite interesting and the remote viewers in both experiments came across as very credible.

i will post the links if anyone is interested.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Post the links ... I'll be out (my grandson's birthday) but I'll get to it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:23 pm

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/black-eyed-children-supernatural-and.html?spref=fb  apparently being seen more frequently interesting vid make of it what you will ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:38 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:39 pm

J.F.K Remote Viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2woNocfUc

J.F.K full movie remote viewing. (not watched it yet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quFiKItJp-M

Remote viewing 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4QXlnpu29w

There are links to the full version on the page as well as many more about other subjects.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:45 pm

Jim i found a remote viewing video by Courtney Brown (remember him) so two remote viewers are given an exercise to try,the first one i saw was regarding 9/11. this is only a short vid and i have yet to find and watch the full experiment for free. anyway his reason for looking into it was to back up the governments official version. he was surprised to see that it didnt back up the official version at all,it pointed to an inside job. the upshot of the small part ive seen was that they viewed a planning meeting, that they viewed the pilots whom couldnt do anything as the planes were remote hijacked and a missile was fired at the pentagon

I see the demolition expert who commented on 9/11 was murdered ( he was Dutch or Belgian I believe )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:41 pm

This is a radio show with Courtney Brown about remote viewing 9/11, i watched both parts. theres a lot of talking about other stuff but some interesting stuff about what was viewed.The last ten minutes or so of part two he says that he believes the truth about 9/11 will be widely accepted by 2025 and will be all over msm,he says this will bring about great change and its gonna be fun to watch,he also states that people will be contacting aliens. He believes there are many within the government who want the truth out about 9/11 and this is why he and other groups such as architects and engineers for 9/11, have not been disrupted or attacked. he states this is what usually happens,with ufo groups etc. He doesnt name the main player for fear of being sued but a name appears in the comments under part two.
Its interesting that what was viewed and mentioned here fits in with what we saw and believed or didnt believe about that day. he talks about explosives,how they were planted around the internal support beams and how long that was going on for before the day he also believes some kind of nuke bomb was used. i have heard theories from various other documentarys etc,that fit with much that he says,about the vans,about the possibility of some kind of nuke being used i also read something the other day that stated that they tried to ban people from buying geiger counters.
I do think some of what he says is wrong but he does say that hes only speculating,this is stuff hes chatting about generally such as capturing Osama,when its believed by many he died in 2001.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jke8KEYvtHc
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Dreamwalker wrote: J.F.K Remote Viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2woNocfUc

OK ... watched this one ... all that kept hitting me was "psychic (medium)." I dunno ... look at this for an example. If true, remote viewing is just another term for psychic? Who are they working with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXzxiFZzEk

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:37 pm

I was watching the second one on my tv ... and suddenly the system had to reboot really

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:06 am

I cant wait to watch all that Sam,got a bit of a busy schedule at the mo,but hopefully will catch up at w/e .hard to believe that a neuclear device was used surely even now traces could be registered ? we still pick up radiation in area one in the forest ( one of the landing sites and until the last three years nothing at all would grow there) ,that reminds me i was going to see if the new vegetation was distorted in any way .,..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:06 pm

Hi Bernie not too sure about that russian boy link either ,nothing happened in those years.

Courtney Brown describes it as not being a "dirty Bomb" he says these are much cleaner with little radiation. New york declared the air safe to breathe very early on. there are many firefighters,police and others suffering from cancers and breathing related illnesses since 9/11.
I have read many things by different sources that said,about how the rubble was disposed off,how water was used,huge amounts of sand brought in. Apparently this is how radioactive waate is treated, i have no idea whether that is true or not,but it is out there. jet fuel doesnt cause molten steel which was found for many weeks after the towers were destroyed. He goes on to explain why he believes the buildings were destroyed,because they were unsafe.

im thinking of paying the eight pounds to watch the full four hours.

Jim the guy who did that said its the first time thats ever happened to him.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next