Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 27 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:22 am

Jim wrote:You have to put a web-address in. http://www.johnedmonds.info/

Mmmm, comes up as service unavailable. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:46 am

works for me Del ,had to type it in google search ,I cant get excited by it i'm afraid Jim .interesting thing going on here at the mo ,my friend Derek ( yep another one ) is getting messages via Brenda all very interesting and a brilliant link ,too accurate to be false and stuff unknown to Brenda being relayed that is smack on the button with Derek ,it's a real shame it cant work the other way ( Derek -kevin ) but it just doesn't unfortunately .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:31 am

sunbern wrote:.interesting thing going on here at the mo ,my friend Derek ( yep another one ) is getting messages via Brenda all very interesting and a brilliant link ,too accurate to be false and stuff unknown to Brenda being relayed that is smack on the button with Derek

Not sure what that's about, but it sounds like the same stuff that happened to Dr Brian Weiss.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:37 am

Del. wrote:

You went here ... right? https://archive.org/

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:46 am

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:.interesting thing going on here at the mo ,my friend Derek ( yep another one ) is getting messages via Brenda all very interesting and a brilliant link ,too accurate to be false and stuff unknown to Brenda being relayed that is smack on the button with Derek

Not sure what that's about, but it sounds like the same stuff that happened to Dr Brian Weiss.
i'm not totally sure either because it is between the two of them but what I am saying is I have to feel it is right or actually see it myself now like you I have narrowed things down greatly and now more than ever I am focussing on our own experiences ( my friends and mine )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:55 am

sunbern wrote:... but what I am saying is I have to feel it is right or actually see it myself now like you I have narrowed things down greatly and now more than ever I am focussing on our own experiences ( my friends and mine  )

Yeah I get it, but being "right" only make it provable that something is actually happening ... it's really there. What I'm saying is, basically, the "right" aspect doesn't explain the "real reason it's happening" aspect. In Weiss' experiences with Catherine, truth WAS given ... but it was given for deception purposes.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:44 am

Jim wrote:
Del. wrote:

You went here ... right?  https://archive.org/

Yes Jim. It comes up as an annual calendar..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:50 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIkj6K_Spk                                here you go buddy . it did for me too .if you google john Edmonds ufo information there is a whole page of stuff on him you can even talk to him on face book (or not Jim ! )

Last edited by sunbern on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:51 am

Del. wrote: It comes up as an annual calendar..
d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:58 am

think i'll skip that one ,but agree the Brian Weiss connection is getting close .what we need now is something irrefutable to happen with Brenda's downloads some of them are so tantalising ,it's hard to distinguish between reality and a paranormal wind up ..certain topics keep reoccurring and the frustration to find a meaning is getting unbearable for all of us ,but at least Derek is getting meaningfull info so the rest of it must fit in somewhere patience is the biggest virtue in these subjects for sure .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:18 am

Confusion is the essence of the picture. This is why, when I deal with this stuff, I STAY ON TOPIC. I don't care about the "non-related" crap in circulation ... it's pointless. We know it's out there, but is it worth looking at? If you're still in the "trying to prove it's out there" phase, that's fine. But if you "know" it's out there, watch what you deal with. Some of it is easy to deal with, like this from my notes regarding Karla Turner's work:

When you see a “message” given from some etheric / paranormal source that says something like this, from Karla Turner’s book Taken…

One such event in October 1992 seemed related to some of her previous experiences. "I dreamed someone was talking to me mentally," she said, "telling me things. I couldn't grasp the exact words, but I heard one sentence like this: The destruction comes in four quariens.

…every alarm should go off in your head. What the hell is “quarien” anyway? Welcome to the world of paranormal deception.

This is constructivism ... YOU have to handle it. I know it's a pain in the ass, I've been involved in this for decades - but it can be done ... all you have to do - is DO it. You can make it A LOT easier on yourself if you stay on topic. If you can't figure it out, put it on a shelf in your head until you get more information, and move on.

It's like that "event date" I started to play with. It ties to an experience I had that I never went into, because it has nothing to do with the picture we're looking at. It also has to do with juggling the interpretation of what I was told back then. It also ties to a "dream" that a child had, the son of a woman on this forum who hasn't been here for awhile. That dream (actually two dreams) presented a picture back in 2007 that made absolutely NO sense. It's been sitting on a shelf in my head for all that time.  

Oddly, after juggling the picture, this drawing he made fit's the picture I had regarding a "date" very nicely. Is it right? I can't prove it, outside of the overall constructed picture.

Study Hall. - Page 27 3ps_son_wealldie

She said back then:

A few minutes ago my son came in and told me the dream he had (he actually had two). He dreamt that he saw the moon and it was in the shape of the Hurley sign...which sort of looks like the Pisces sign.

Study Hall. - Page 27 77e1894b73e2ec49723dd0579f8f83e7

The moon was flashing, going from bright to black. First it looked like a whole Pisces sign, then, next flash, half of Pisces sign, then next flash the other half of the Pisces sign, and then it exploded and we all died.

By itself it means nothing. But oddly it fits my recalculated experience date as December of 2024. That "crescent moon" picture encompasses the entire month.

http://en.tutiempo.net/moon/phases-december-2024.htm

Is it right? I can't say ... other than it fits. dunno

I wasn't "told" anything, I just tripped over this and put 2 and 2 together. The question I asked 50 years ago was: "When am I going to die?" I got an immediate answer, not structured like anything I would come up with. I was told: "The first or second week of December, of your 76th year." My question popped up recently, as "technically" we are all 9 months older that the "birth" date we use. So my "76th year" would not be December of 2025, it would be December of 2024. Technically too, since at that age I had no clue regarding ET and the "help" aspect, I wouldn't be psychologically ready, I couldn't be "picked up" as panic would ensue, so - yeah, I'd die like the Clovis people died in the last event.

I can't say this is right ... so it sits on a shelf in my head. You think you have problems with this stuff ... welcome to my world.
chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:57 pm

wow that shelf in your head must be hard wired to trigger the moment you get a match in your brain ,that is some gift you have there fella.Given the right data not much is gonna get by you ,us mere mortals are left in your wake and even the people who should know cant keep up with you ......all we can do is act in a support role and give you encouragement.... your world is a difficult place for me to comprehend ,but I sure as hell am glad I know you because you make my life a whole lot more interesting ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:05 pm

The only difference between me and anyone else is, that I've been doing this a LONG time. I'm just used to it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:32 pm

http://www.jacquesvallee.net/bookdocs/Vallee-Davis-model.pdf           quite a talking point on one of the other sites I visit Razz takes a while to load ( 17 pages ) may be easier to google it !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Not on topic for me, so I wouldn't get into it. It's like the line: "People always follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed, dead ends." What we need is in the next line: "It is coming." Unless of course someone would prove me wrong, and then I could get the hell out of this.
chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:22 pm

it was for Del ,Brenda and Sam as well so no problem
Laughing

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:00 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:35 pm

That's where I was 10+ years ago. Seems to be before the 16 months event was over.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:47 pm

So did you read it? I haven't had a chance to take this apart, but I do have the original web page it was taken from: date is 9/5/2005. This could probably be rewritten and updated.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:28 pm

no I hav'nt yet my mother was taken i'll and I've been away for a few days without my laptop,all very hectic at the mo here so may be a few more days before I can catch up,take care all ,my mum is much better today ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:43 pm

OK ... glad she's better Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:21 pm

much appreciated thank you .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:53 am

hiya ( Bernie ) just wondered if there was anything you would like to ask ( medium ) joe he is asking for questions to spirit .I can ask for you ( email me if you want ) something only you would know if the answer is right....he is good maybe worth trying ,but even with right answer then where to ? at least it's a shot worth making possibly ?

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:00 pm

is all ok Jim ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Yeah ... I'm havin' a hard time connecting for some reason.
I went back 11 years to that information you posted (I still have ALL the web-pages). This was smack in the middle of the 16 months experience, and was from this I learned not to interpret / just use hard data. There were conversations with people who had dreams, stuff I had forgotten about.  It seems there is stuff missing in that post, one was description of "the eye of God" mentioned where Dr LaViolette had said regarding the superwave:

This frightening spectacle may have appeared to ancient inhabitants as a gigantic punishing "Eye" in the sky, the entire form occupying about a 16-degree field of view, or about 32 solar diameters.  Shocked  Its "iris" would have a diameter of about 4 degrees, with a brilliant light emanating from its central pupil--the Blue Star." (Earth Under Fire. LaViolette)

There was a pic attached to this that wasn't posted on that page. I got it years back somewhere off the galactivation art website. I just kept it because it reminded me of what Dr L said.

Study Hall. - Page 27 Eye%20of%20god

Then there was another dream connected to a pic I once posted ...

There was another dream in this pile from 2005, and it looks exactly like Dr LaViolette’s work, complete with a planet hit by something from the center of a spiral galaxy. I had posted the pic and this person sent me an email because she saw the exact same picture in a dream.

The person said to me in an email:

... it is night time. The sky is changing. The stars are moving as if they were dancing in a sequence that they have been waiting for, for a "long time," moving as if to unlock something.
In the dream I stand there watching in complete awe, but knowing all along that this was going to happen. The feelings are hard to describe. Then the stars locked back into a different grid / pattern / sequence from what we knew before when looking into the night sky. The picture you posted then arrives in the sky.
The feeling that I have within my dream time body when I watch this is indescribable. I do not move, for I'm not afraid, I am in great Awe. …
I have always felt that something was trying to show me something with that dream.

Study Hall. - Page 27 Superwave

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next