Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 33 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Yes agree also, there is nothing new and forums are screwed about this subject. there used to be stuff that was easy to find, now things are harder if you can find anything at all.they have wised up to the internet, and put stuff in place, this we know.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:56 pm

Well "screwed" is simply based on the idea that you can't find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for. Then there's the "experience deception," and "researchers" can only look at what's in front of them. And if these experiences are deliberately constructed to throw you off the track, they too are lost. Then they stand before all with "all the data we have collected and analyzed" - and it too is BS. Add to this the non-release of info from the "government" (however you wish to define that) and we need to ask - does anybody else see a pattern here? whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:54 pm

fascinating ,well here we are discussing it for all we are worth ,just a clue or two in our direction would be very helpful if you are looking in on our conversations ...We ( Brenda myself and several others ) are studying the connection between ancient settlements portals and ley line concentrations at the moment and very interesting it is too ,it's sort of fieldwork research along with written and recently discovered archaeology and we are all finding stronger connections ( in my case photo's of more orbs ,in Brenda's ,better channeling ) wish you were with us Sam .As you know ( I have mentioned it before ) Brenda was left some maps with areas marked on them in ink ,I think ( along with several others ) that they are very significant to what we are doing but it's the old chestnut they only take us so far ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:30 pm

I don't know anything about that stuff or how it could tie in to what I'm doing. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:36 pm

sunbern wrote:fascinating ,well here we are discussing it for all we are worth ,just a clue or two in our direction would be very helpful if you are looking in on our conversations ...We ( Brenda myself and several others ) are studying the connection between ancient settlements portals and ley line concentrations at the moment and very interesting it is too ,it's sort of fieldwork research along with written and recently discovered archaeology and we are all finding stronger connections ( in my case photo's of more orbs ,in Brenda's ,better channeling ) wish you were with us Sam .As you know ( I have mentioned it before ) Brenda was left some maps with areas marked on them in ink ,I think ( along with several others ) that they are very significant to what we are doing but it's the old chestnut they only take us so far ..

I wish i could be too Bernie. i am going to try and sort something out so i can get down there sometime. sent you a message.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:42 pm

Jim wrote:Well "screwed" is simply based on the idea that you can't find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for. Then there's the "experience deception," and "researchers" can only look at what's in front of them. And if these experiences are deliberately constructed to throw you off the track, they too are lost. Then they stand before all with "all the data we have collected and analyzed" - and it too is BS. Add to this the non-release of info from the "government" (however you wish to define that) and we need to ask - does anybody else see a pattern here? whistle

Its just more of the same, consistent bullshit. round and round.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Its just more of the same, consistent bullshit. round and round.

Yeah, but if you stay on topic you will run into things that are also looking for answers. But because they don't accept this ET subject as is (cuz it's a confused mess) you can answer the questions and at least answer it for yourself.

It's like this question I ran into that deals with Bernhard Brosius' approach to what I call phase 1 of the religious elite back in 2009.
http://isj.org.uk/this-quarters-selection-summer-2009/
It may have been more innocent when it began, but it developed into a nightmare and was finally shut down. The question was: "The author [Bernhard Brosius] leaves unexplored an important area of inquiry: the processes that led people to permit a class society to arise in the first place."

By the time this had begun, maybe in Gobekli Tepe (they're still pondering) ET had left because the superwave was over (still need more data on this). The approach was what we'd call proto-religion, and had to do with the fact these early controllers swore they knew all about what was going on up in the sky. It's really no different than any religious group today knocking on your door and swearing they have all the answers.

So why did they early common people "permit a class society to arise in the first place?"  It was part of what had gone on back then. Just like religious leaders today claim to have all the answers about what's going on "up there" ... these people did too.

After 12,000 years of BS ... we can honestly say that "religion" is all that's left of what we call the UFO subject today.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:48 am

I think one of the problems, is that people, put people in those higher positions, they believe people are better than them on some level, so look up tp/worship them. the sooner people realise no one is better than you, and we are all on the same level, the better. its all ego.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:09 am

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:19 am

Dreamwalker wrote:I think one of the problems, is that people, put people in those higher positions, they believe people are better than them on some level, so look up tp/worship them. the sooner people realise no one is better than you, and we are all on the same level, the better. its all ego.

spot on Sam ,we are a species that unites in harmony under adversity ,maybe aeons ago we were all interacting on the same level to combat a threat to our species.In times of comfort and plenty the rise to power and domination comes to the fore .We know how to combat it but the `all powerful`like their position too much to relinquish it and work for the betterment of our species. What a strange creation of evolution we are .No other species has our jealousy and envy of it's fellow creatures . ...If you look at our closest relatives though I guess the seeds are there for a more domination led society .A male silverback gorilla will fight to maintain it's domination of the group it leads and I guess if you roll this out and throw in the intelligence factor you have humanity packaged .( and add the et gene manipulation factor also ? )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:10 am

religious dogma and stupid humans with massive egos. Rolling Eyes
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:57 am

Dreamwalker wrote:

religious dogma and stupid humans with massive egos. Rolling Eyes

Unbelievable ... they still have crap like that out there?  chuckle

My approach is the psychological factor, and is based on the simple fact that the ancients - were us. Same brain we have today, same defects, same results we get today when said defective brains decide to control. It may have started 12,000 +/- years ago more innocently, but it developed under the modern heading of antisocial personality disorder, pathological lying, sociopathy and narcissism. In phase one, the people FINALLY woke up and shut it down. But like it says in that article above, and like I've been saying all along:

The peace and quiet "...lasted until “around 4000 BC” when an exploiting class began to establish itself, finally getting into power by 3000 BC using “the most effective mechanisms of oppression available to an exploitative ruling class”—”metal weapons, a writing system and a ruling authority”.

People STILL look at Egypt today and go ooo and ahhh ... I look at it for what it is - antisocial control. History as we know it developed from that phase 2 beginning, and we are in the soup we're in today because of it.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/dxc-20198978
Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:

Disregard for right and wrong.
   Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others.
   Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others.
   Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure.
   Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated.
   Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior.
   Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty.
   Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead.
   Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence.
   Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others.
   Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others.
   Poor or abusive relationships.
   Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them.
   Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations.

"We know what's going on up in the sky - follow us."

Study Hall. - Page 33 Narcissism_1

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:29 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:02 pm

That top one need a source ... you just don't put up pictures and expect people to believe it. The others are Jetons (if i remember right) from the 1600s. The alleged UFOs are supposed to be shields of protection over the land. It's been awhile, you might wanna look it up.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:39 am

Jim wrote:
So why did they early common people "permit a class society to arise in the first place?"  

I think they put so much fear into the peoples minds by threats of what may be when one dies and if you didn't conform to their needs the bullshit stuck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:02 am

[I just wanna say that I have NOT been getting any email notices regarding posts.]

Del. wrote:I think they put so much fear into the peoples minds by threats of what may be when one dies and if you didn't conform to their needs the bullshit stuck.

Yep. And the question for me simply boils down to - "why does historical "religion" always point to the "sky?" They had no clue what was up there - today we KNOW what's up there ... outer space and a universe we can't even see the end of. I wonder who's up there? God and angels - or ... someone else?

The simplest recorded "memory" (about 5000 years after the fact) of those early times is in Genesis 6. There were people doing their thing, and in walks some group of outsiders (the sons of god(s)) that saw the "daughters of these people" (insinuating they were all male) - and the fun begins.

According to the text, things got so bad "the REAL god" d'oh got pissed off and sent "the flood." Was there a "flood?" Seems so ... and the people had no answer for it. Remember this "mega-tsunami?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxe0CNAPHJU

There was a second slide tsunami as well:

Almost 8,200 years ago, a piece of the seabed about the size of Iceland, slipped off the continental shelf, west of Norway.
The geological event resulted in giant tsunamis with waves up to 20 meters high [about 6 stories] that washed over Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Faroe Islands, and the UK.
http://sciencenordic.com/europe-hit-devastating-tsunamis-8200-years-ago

This picture is so simple it's ridiculous. The only other question would be - why did it start? Well, there was a superwave event just before all this, and if the picture is right, ET was here because of it. I think the earliest movement was one of recognition, and over time it became what we'd call religious control. It got really screwed up and bloody, the people FINALLY had enough - and shut it down. The problem was - it came back, was NOT shut down ... and here we are today. How much simpler can we make this?

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:17 pm

hav'nt had email messages for ages .. do you think it might be worth dropping this guy a mail ? looks like he has done a fair bit of research http://io9.gizmodo.com/how-human-evolution-prepared-us-to-survive-future-disas-499247292

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:21 pm

I looked up those coins and it looks as if they are fakes ,as you say dead ends galore these days .on topic sounds good to me right now ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:41 pm

sunbern wrote:hav'nt had email messages for ages ..  do you think it might be worth dropping this guy a mail ?   looks like he has done a fair bit of research                                                                                 http://io9.gizmodo.com/how-human-evolution-prepared-us-to-survive-future-disas-499247292

I don't see it. It's all about her book, and if what's coming is right - we are not going to make it through this one. How many of the 400+ nuclear power plants in operation globally do you think are going to melt down? Do you really think earth is going to survive? I don't.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:46 pm

ok ,when you put it like that I reakon we are toast for sure ,it's hard to believe anything could survive ,Mars mk 2.

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:48 pm

sunbern wrote:I looked up those coins and it looks as if they are fakes ,as you say dead ends galore these days .on topic sounds good to me right now ....

Well the Jetons were all over the net years back ... first picture date I have is back in 2000. According to a quick breakdown at Wiki: Jetons were token or coin-like medals produced across Europe from the 13th through the 17th centuries. They were produced as counters for use in calculation on a lined board similar to an abacus. They also found use as a money substitute in games, similar to modern casino chips or poker chips. Thousands of different jetons exist, mostly of religious and educational designs, as well as portraits, these most resembling coinage.

The only problem was people linked the ones pictured to UFOs, and allegedly they were supposed to be shields of protection.

That other picture with the alien needs a ton of verification regarding origins.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Thanks Jim ,a mine of information as always,I hav'nt got as much time to do the legwork these days as I am helping to edit a new book Brenda is working on and events in my life are hitting meltdown themselves just now ,hopefully normal service will be resumed asap .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:28 am

I found that link on io9 interesting reading Bern, and your right about the nuke plants Jim, I think that's why the race to get to Mars seems the motive, especially now that the Chinese are in the race now. Whoever can get to put a man on Mars first owns it.. pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:36 am

There's nowhere to run to. Like I wrote in my notes ...  

This expected “double cataclysm” is a big event, and as said in the text it “…spews out fire and brim stone on macrocosmic creation.” Sounds like Deunov’s explanation. His wave "... will not only touch the Earth, but the ensemble of the entire Cosmos."

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:51 pm

Jim wrote:There's nowhere to run to. Like I wrote in my notes ...  

This expected “double cataclysm” is a big event, and as said in the text it “…spews out fire and brim stone on macrocosmic creation.” Sounds like Deunov’s explanation. His wave "... will not only touch the Earth, but the ensemble of the entire Cosmos."

dunno

think our time would be better spent examining wormholes then What a Face I think the et's have already taken pretty much all the material ( genetic or otherwise ) they need to terraform another planet out of harms way (similar to our earth),i hope so because the diversity of life this planet supports is mind blowing and miraculous . .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next