Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 32 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:41 pm

I told the guy I didn't sleep too well anyway so I don't give a monkeys tbh .He never got back to me either !

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:52 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Sam. Just read this morning what a scientist said about Orbs. They say that if you see them with naked eye they are spheres of energy, which can be spirit guide angelic being or a healing light. They also bring in messages, which we know is true from the ones we see down the forest. I have always thought they were Spirit energy. Have several photos of Orbs on my head and just above me. You can certainly feel them when they are around you. Hope this answer your question.

i think i need them around me Brenda. Sad
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:08 am

This is just over an hour long and follows on from the mysterious disappearences in the woods and national parks. These new cases all occur around water and in urban areas. there were no reported cases before 1996/7. they appear in clusters, mainly around the great lakes. they are all fit, strong, sporty or intelligent men( have good jobs, etc), they sometimes make phone calls seconds before they vanish, asking for help, seeeming very scared, or having breathing difficultys.  in one case a freind was right around the corner, the freind on the phone said to her my phones gonna die... she walks round the corner and hes nowhere to be seen, we are talking seconds here, his phone is later found smashed into pieces, his body found later, but its determined his body hasnt been in the water for the amount of time he was missing, this is the same in every case, they nearly all have the date rape drug ghb found in them, no injuries, sometimes no cause of death can be found.
again bodies turn up in water that has been extensively searched over and over,they were not there originally, some of the cases are bizarre. whats more interesting about these are some of the police/investigators have publicly said! that whatever is doing this is far superior to us"
Alien abduction is alluded to as it really seems the only explanation, no footprints are ever found near any of the bodies, or the areas they vanish, it is like they are lifted in one place and dropped in another. there are never any other clues found with any of them. there are men who disappear from bars, they are never seen leaving the premises they are drinking in, yet vanish,some of the bars have only one door in and out. interesting interview to listen too and very weird.

https://intothefrayradio.com/Episodes/itf-04-david-paulides
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am

the date rape drug eh Sam ? why would aliens with more intelligence than us do this unless it is to subdue their `victims` prior to abduction ( which would indicate that our physical strength is a threat to them ) I'm fascinated by this and having listened to the recording it seems to be not quite as straightforward as we might think ( gay murder is the obvious one ) the police would surely know if intended murder was the case though.and although drugged surely some of the victims would show signs of a struggle and other evidence to imply a motive ,this has a similarity to the Todmorden case ( man found on top of coal heap unmarked) . Anyway something strange is definitely happening and it is very interesting I am keen to hear what Brenda has to say about this as they do bear a resemblance to the Adamski case ( above ) .This is also Linda Moulton Howe territory .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:27 pm

yes it is odd, but something that was found in many victims. also reports that they either felt ill or tired,in many of these cases the weather is bad, these are things that appear over and over again. the ghb is only found in those specifically tested for it, it doesnt show up in the usual tests they run. it seems like the bodies are placed to be found, maybe the ghb is a red herring type thing. in all of the cases no victim is captured on cctv at any time, not in aresa they vanish from nor where the bodies are found. no footprints or other forensic evidence, no scent trail can ever be picked up by sniffer dogs, its like they vanish on the spot. its not been reported so far with these water cases but with the national parks/woods disappearences, the dogs also rarely find a scent trail, if they do it just stops,they also sometimes refuse to search or appear distressed in some way,or just lay down and refuse to move.
the difference between the woods cases and these is what they call evidence,that something is not right with these cases, so no trace of the victim (scent), no camera images, people clearly entering premises but not seen to leave by security footage, and that when the bodies are found they have not been in water for the amount of time the victim has been missing. there are no injuries to the bodies, they are described as pristine. cause of death is not always obtained,sometimes the bodies are completely drained of bodily fluids. i think the technology angle is also interesting i believe there are things we have no awareness off that can effect a person like this, but even so, there are too many for it to be coincidence . and why only people as described that are the cream of the crop, not drunks, or homeless people . if it is other people doing it , they are never seen and never leave any clues behind,ever. thats odd in itself.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:25 am

sorry Jim( maybe we should start a new thread) but as you say Sam this is intriguing stuff,i cant help wondering if we have all the facts here and I am wondering what a full and thorough autopsy would reveal ,you may depend the dead men will have had one .It is also strange as you say the type of individuals that this is happening to ,human consciousness is something we cant measure ( although we all loose a tiny amount of weight at the point of death and this is a measurable effect ) who knows but it is a fascinating subject .one for Mulder and Skully methinks .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:38 am

sunbern wrote:sorry Jim( maybe we should start a new thread) ....

Nah ... no biggy. Very Happy

I've heard of this topic, but never looked into it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:34 am

Thanks Jim, i know its not strictly on topic, but i think its connected, when you listen to the shows (ive listened to all Davids stuff) it becomes apparent that these are not just accidents and there are patterns there. the amount of people that go missing in these cicumstances and the fact nothing is done about it, is shocking. we are talking hundreds and hundreds of cases. for someone in authority to actually state that whatevers doing this is far superior i think is a biggy. when you look into it there really is no other explanation, than it being something alien/paranormal. either that or there are secret groups everywhere, that the people are targeted and that the perpetrators are extremely clever and lucky. when you look into the age range and types of victims, it makes the latter seem impossible.

i know it doesnt really fit into your subject anywhere, but something is happening to people,they are seeing things and disappearing for no obvious reason. and it seems to be growing. i think the reason the authoritys refuse to look into or talk about it is because they have no idea what it is and know its not normal. one of the victims was on his phone, the person on the other end said amongst the screams, it sounded like whooshing, like a wind, this made her think it sounded like he was being lifted/pulled straight up in the air. affraid
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:03 am

was discussing this with one of my interested friends today Sam and he listened intently then said ",there are cults that do that sort of thing ,I think mainly in the states but in other countries too" ,but when I said to him people were disappearing literally under peoples noses he didn't really have an answer it is a totally weird phenomenon and as in so many facets of this subject ( which I would lump together as the paranormal ) the questions far outweigh the answers .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Like I said, I've never gotten into this ... with the amount of people looking into it, and are totally clueless, I'd need more to go on than "nothing." Was looking at this page. I think the best place to start is as far back as records of this stuff go. I dunno ... it's weird.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/11/bizarre-cases-of-people-who-spontaneously-ceased-to-exist/

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Like I said, I've never gotten into this ... with the amount of people looking into it, and are totally clueless, I'd need more to go on than "nothing." Was looking at this page. I think the best place to start is as far back as records of this stuff go. I dunno ... it's weird.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/11/bizarre-cases-of-people-who-spontaneously-ceased-to-exist/

There seems to be more here:

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/tag/mysterious-disappearances/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi Sam. Been reading your posts about missing people. My friend Paul Sinclair have just wrote a book, title Truth Proof, he have a chapter in it about missing men, most from North East Yorkshire. He is right into the mystery of missing people.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Jim wrote:Like I said, I've never gotten into this ... with the amount of people looking into it, and are totally clueless, I'd need more to go on than "nothing." Was looking at this page. I think the best place to start is as far back as records of this stuff go. I dunno ... it's weird.

some of those stories are really odd Jim, im going to look through the second link later,theres a lot in that one.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Sam. Been reading your posts about missing people. My friend Paul Sinclair have just wrote a book, title Truth Proof, he have a chapter in it about missing men, most from North East Yorkshire. He is right into the mystery of missing people.

Hi Brenda, i know who Paul is i have him on fb ( ive deactivated my fb for the moment), ive been meaning to order his book,i will do it this week. i didnt know about the missing men, sounds interesting.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:05 am

Dreamwalker wrote:
Jim wrote:Like I said, I've never gotten into this ... with the amount of people looking into it, and are totally clueless, I'd need more to go on than "nothing." Was looking at this page. I think the best place to start is as far back as records of this stuff go. I dunno ... it's weird.

some of those stories are really odd Jim, im going to look through the second link later,theres a lot in that one.

So - what did you find?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Nothing other than they get more bizarre, apart from common denominators already mentioned. some may be down to freak accidents, some possibly animals, (bigfoot ??? ?shapeshifters) i know .... Surprised , but all possibilities are open here.  some may of been killed in random attacks/serial killers possibly. (even though no evidence of this or animal attacks have been found). that still leaves a whole lot where something odd and unexplainable has happened. whatever/whomever it is ,they are never seen,never caught, never leave any clues, and have a hundred percent success rate. i can fully understand why it was quoted "its far superior to us", that could mean many things though. seemingly all knowing and all seeing, paranormal,alien,military ??? this is all i can come up with. the more you look the more questions there are, where are the missing, are they alive,..... ive heard theories about middle earth, repopulating other planets,dimensions etc.

This is offtopic again,but interesting, about the so called sleep paralysis and nightmares. in many cases it is definitely not the scientific version. ive experienced this myself over three consecutive nights, i was awake each time, i know this because i didnt wake up, the last night it happened i felt a hand touch my right leg, it was so cold, i cant explain how cold, but colder than ice down to my bone, that feeling on my leg lasted months and months, i could and can place my hand exactly where it touched me, my cat came into my bedroom and jumped on the bed and it went, i could move again. each time i looked to my window, it felt like thats where it had come in and gone out. its only happened once since then. my experience did happen after a freind told me about her experience, hers after her mum told her about her experience.
some of the cases spoken about in the actual documentary are without doubt o.b.es.  
http://www.wheredidtheroadgo.com/show-archive/mid-week-podcast/item/273-the-nightmare-night-terrors-and-sleep-paralysis-march-31-2016.

this is the documentary.  
https://xmovies8.org/watch?v=The_Nightmare_2015#video=EB4lBVel8gaSLSY6UjXlG
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:46 am

The dividing line (for me at any rate) is the intelligence factor. The creation of confusion in these scenarios is NOT intelligent, and if we compare approaches, we deal with this same stuff everyday in the physical world. The only variation is when stuff happens that "leaves no clues" and seems rather "mystical." Why would that happen? It creates confusion, and confusion is NOT the manifestation of intelligence.

From this point we'd need to know - what are we dealing with in the vein of "cast of characters?" Who's "out there?" For me, thus far, I can't identify anything beyond extraterrestrial, and ex-human paranormal. People have included "higher beings" in this picture, but a study of what they have to say seems to negate the "intelligence" in the presented picture. It's like a spiritual presentation where said "being" presents himself as Michael the Archangel. Really? Angels and archangels didn't begin to make their appearance in history until about 1000 BC in round numbers. If that's the case, and "they" know we are clueless about our history, it would be an easy task to continue the confusion, the NDE of Lou Famoso is the perfect example.

With regard to "human deaths and disappearances" where there are absolutely NO CLUES ... if we take part of that picture where it "seems to be" paranormal, it very well may be ... but in a context I call "spiritual suicide." I can't prove this beyond one piece of information I tripped over awhile back, but that picture talked about the death of a woman who was "pushed down a flight of marble stairs" and died from the brain damage she got when she hit her head on those steps as she fell. This home was known to be "haunted" by a rather aggressive / pissed off spirit, and the odd part was, after this event happened - this "spirit" was never heard from again. (Removed permanently by the "front office?")

Since ex-human spirits are the sum and substance of what they were on earth, and since we know the "aggressive factor" does exist, it's completely possible that they reach the same point humans reach on earth (because they WERE human), where they have had enough, know if they break the rules there will be consequences, and simply commit "suicide."

Weird stuff does happen that there is no explanation for ... I lost about 20 minutes as a teen, while I was walking, literally between taking 2 steps. It suddenly got "darker" ... and I was like WTF? I looked at my watch and it was about 20 minutes later than it should have been. I left my friend's house at about 8:20, it would have taken less than 5 minutes to reach the corner - I never got that far - then BAM ... it was 8:45? I have no explanation to this day.

Initial conclusions regarding things like - a found dead body with NO clues as to how it got there - have to be interpreted as just that ... someone / something placed a body somewhere that is capable of leaving no clues. Why would "they" do that? Do people just - disappear? No. What happened? No clue. The overall picture seems to want to generate confusion ... and that is NOT intelligent. Who do we have in our "cast of characters" that lack intelligence? The only characters I have are ET and "ghosts." Regarding ET, is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here" ... or is this - something else? Quite frankly - I say "something else."
Study Hall. - Page 32 Mystery

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Why create the confusion, that seems to be on purpose, just to keep us all going round in cicles, which it does, even those of us who are aware. is that not some form of intelligence. also is it down to how we percieve intelligence, its us thats put the meaning to it. would that word mean anything to it/they. i suspect not, as theres a huge lack of compassion or empathy, much of it is cruel.

we need to make sense out of everything, find answers and reasons, the more we look, the more we want to know. are we all part of it, after all we are perpetuating it to some degree.

What else do you think it could be Jim, the something else, cos im stumped.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:42 pm

The idea is, we need a bigger "cast of characters" but there doesn't seem to be one. All we have is what is here on earth, or has died. The addition to that is ET, and that's as far as it goes.

The picture is missing a particular interpretation that I call the psychological factor. In other words, when I look at these "experiences" people have, what's needed is a proper psychological evaluation regarding these "beings," because they act just like the people we are surrounded by here on earth. When you say - "there's a huge lack of compassion or empathy, much of it is cruel," that description fits the antisocial personality disorder description. Why would it fit? If they were once human, and died, do you think dying heals the problem? No. Many of these experiences have "wondrous beings of light" ... OK, fine. Is this really a wondrous being of light? Let's hear what it has to say. Once you get into the "messages" these "wondrous beings" have for us, you walk straight into the world of narcissistic personality disorder, and probably pathological liars. Both of these descriptions are totally devoid of empathy.

As far as your question - "Why create the confusion, that seems to be on purpose, just to keep us all going round in circles, which it does ..."

Why? I have looked at this picture from the earliest days I could find ... it all revolves around making sure we are confused regarding the "it is coming" scenario. The information given is a lie, and the purpose is to make this subject a complete and total disaster ... which it certainly has done.

Every god-damned "researcher" I have talked to, has vanished without explanation. There's something else going on here, but I can't get a bit of information to figure it out. I listened to that talk you posted, and even sent them an email. I wonder what's going to happen? dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:03 am

Like youve said before we should be overun by ghosts, but we arent,so they cant all be here. theres loads of negativity, pain, loss, depression, illness etc, that makes a persons energy low, these types of spirits would be attracted to that, its darkness, black. like people who are angry or stressed, you can feel their energy its spiky and red. Do you think there are more people on earth that are happy or sad ? i think it would be sad, upset, down whatever, but people not feeling good/happy/at peace. people not feeling good can attract and at times manifest negative, spirits or entitys.

i hope you get an email back Jim. There is actually a movie being made about the Missing 411 cases,not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing,going on the basis of the usualy cover ups, bullshit and ridicule that follow anything thats actually true and they have no explanation for.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:01 am

The 411 cases (odd number - 411 / 911 - nah LOL) are what they are, and for the most part, since no one actually KNOWS anything, it's not "on topic" and just sensationalistic BS. We have a real problem, and until this is proven wrong, THIS is where all attention should be focused. This is from my notes:

We are in a lot of trouble with these "spirits," and people think it is ET; news flash – it isn't. These paranormal troublemakers hide behind a veil of smoke and mirrors, and no one questions it. Over the years we have been subjected to nothing but confusion – this is NOT a sign of INTELLIGENCE! For instance, in Raymond Fowler’s The Andreasson Affair, Betty Andreasson had said:

I hear somebody speaking in a loud voice. "You have seen and you have
heard. Do you understand?" They called my name, and repeated it again in
a louder voice. I said, "No, I don't understand what this is all about, why
am I even here?" And they, whatever it was, said that "I have chosen you."
"For what have you chosen me?" Betty asked the voice. “I have chosen
you to show the world.”

(Of course, there’s a circulating story too, that the entire “Andreasson Affair” was a hoax … as if we needed more problems.)

In Dr Karla Turner’s work Into the Fringe, we read:
I awoke from a frightening dream that the ‘Night of Lights’ had finally
come. That was what we called the rumored event of the aliens' mass
arrival on earth, taking the title from another abductee's account of what
she was told by a golden colored, humanoid alien. I saw thousands of
small spacecraft descending to earth in my dream, and all I could
remember upon awakening was the mass confusion as my family and I
tried to prepare a way to survive. The dream left me shaken and fearful,
and for the next two days I was preoccupied with a need to communicate
with the aliens.

In the work Encounters by Dr Edith Fiore, we find ourselves in the middle of a
hypnotic session:
Dr Fiore: What are they doing?
Linda: They're instructing us.
Dr Fiore: Tell me about it.
Linda: They're telling us we have to learn these things, it's for our survival.
The world will come to an end if we don't learn these things.
We've got to help our people. They're going to teach us.

[Thirteen pages later we read:]
Linda: You should understand that we mean no harm. We are here to
change the world … to keep it from disaster. Which is imminent, if people
keep living the way they do. We are here to help the people into a new age
of living. There will be changes so powerful that only the strong will
survive. We are here to give knowledge and understanding to the world of
light and the world of children of God. We are here to change the world
for a better development in the universe. To be closer to surviving planets
in the nearby universe. We are here to give to all, new life, new force, new
being, an exciting, wonderful world of knowledge. Peace be with you
forever and always.

So, after all of these decades, with all of this alleged “teaching” coming, what have we actually learned? Nothing.

In an email I had gotten years back, I was told:
This voice in the head has been telling me 'patience' for years now as I'm
constantly getting frustrated with my life. I know that something is going
on, but not exactly sure what that might be. This voice also repeats over
and over again ‘you are one’ or ‘you are the chosen one / you are one
chosen?’ … chosen for what!?!?!

You know yourself if you have looked into this subject that it’s an absolute mess. That
email I received from a UFO researcher we looked at earlier, sums it all up.
[BTW, this was about a month before HE DIED!]
Hey there Jim,
In response to your question, I've seen and heard it all over the course of
25 years of being connected to this alien phenomenon. I hear this all the
time that something is coming and that something no two people can agree
on, nor does it ever happen. I've been shown things by my alien visitors,
but I learned early on that none of what they show me is certain to happen.
Actually it more of just a possibility. We all need to just live our lives and
stop worrying about what might happen and focus on what is happening.

Seriously? Seen and heard it all? Somehow, I don't think so.
We either see what is really there, or … whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Can we see whats there, witout having all the knowledge, with having the missing parts that we do. Is the answer so simple that we completely bypass it, or is it so complicated, we just get distacted by the layers upon layers. In either of these scenarios, it seems there is a form of intelligence behind it all. is it us that miss the point or is it them ?
Is it that "it is coming " and the only missing part is time, as in it only exists for us.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:53 pm

It's ALL really very simple. Once upon a time we knew what was going on, then, we lost it. What were we supposed to know? If ET ever showed up - in our faces - there was a problem - details will follow if necessary. It doesn't go beyond that. Just know they are here, and if the shit is gonna hit the fan, they'll do what is necessary with the people if that be the case.

The complexity of the picture involved finding out HOW we lost it, and even THAT is simple once you know what you are looking at.

Yes, WE missed the point - but only because we lost the information we should know. What we call "religion" today, is all that is left of this subject ... that's how screwed up everything is.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:17 am

Screwed up is an understatement IMO....Have you noticed most of this stuff has died a death on the internet recently, nothing new seems to be circulating. Its like every one involved in this subject a couple of years ago has got bored with it, I dunno maybe its me thinking it, who knows.. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:54 am

Oh yeah ... forums especially show it - they've been dying for awhile.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next