Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 16 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Jim the guy who did that said its the first time thats ever happened to him.

It would have to be a picture put together from gathered multiple sources. All I know is what it looked like, and allowing for individual variations of technique, whether writing on a board in front of a camera or quietly on paper - it doesn't look like a "brain" thing - it looks like every channeling medium I have ever seen getting bits and pieces of information, asking questions if possible. The picture is always a little vague, and they are always trying to clear it up as they go along. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:53 pm

Del. wrote:Wow, what an ending.. Shocked
Just got in and tripped over this ... times this by 400 more (+/-) globally.

Ruined Chernobyl nuclear plant will remain a threat for 3,000 years.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article73405857.html

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:45 am

Jim wrote:
Just got in and tripped over this ... times this by 400 more (+/-) globally.
Ruined Chernobyl nuclear plant will remain a threat for 3,000 years.

An Interesting bit of reading that was.

On the second part of the Courtney Brown video, How very eye opening and mind blowing these are.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:35 am

I think everyone should read that guys account of how Chernobyl affected his life, to understand the folly of underestimating the destructive powers man is able to create which are now far in excess of those the planet can cope with .we have no defense against natural disasters but man created ones are another thing completely our children must learn from our mistakes .. thanks for posting jim ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:59 am

there are some really thought provoking vids there, good remote viewers are so accurate ,I guess the governments of this world already possess the best there is so I'm guessing the two in your vids escaped their clutches OR they are not good enough ( the mind boggles ) and your video of the channelling medium was very revealing jim and interesting he said that the majority of his contactees on the other side were to put it in a nutshell mostly scrambled young men well there's a revelation no wonder ( after watching that ) they are so hard to communicate with ,I believe you touched on it before but it would explain a lot .perhaps the confused and mentally i'll cannot find a way to pass on the way it should happen but that doesn't account for the many seemingly normal ( of all ages ) that remain and are contactable also  ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:47 pm

I found them very good too Del and Bernie. whatever way he was gaining his information i found it quite moving and i got a very genuine feeling from the guy.

i will let you know if i purchase the full four hour 9/11 documentary. i watched 9/11 The New Pearl Harbour last night,i thought it was very well put together and very informative of all the information that is out there,with a few new things too. it goes into detail about the physics,the impossibility and the demolition of the buildings and why it cant have happened as per the NIST report. one interesting thing is The phone call from the flight attendant,where she leaves a answerphone message for her partner,there is much debate as to what she says after shes said goodbye,she whispers, and to me she without doubt says "its a frame", there are many who say its another voice saying "you did great", you cannot mistake "you" for "its" nor "a" with "did". and its the same voice. after she whispers that you can hear that the phone is snatched away from her.i know how that sounds but when someone drops a phone during a call you can hear the sound of their hands grabbing the phone,as you hear the recording then the whisper you just know that the following sound is the phone being snatched away,there are three disinct sounds. also the phone belonging to Todd Beamer was still connected for up to an hour after his call,this was when the plane had supposedly crashed.

It would be mindblowing if the truth about this really did come out.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:57 pm

What seems apparent (to me at any rate, at least as far as I've gone with this) is that the approach of the "front office" is the same as my experiences ... in other words, it's constructivist based. NDEs are what they are (positive / negative and now it seems - deceptive) and we are left to figure it out. This makes a really big case regarding people with experiences that "tell them things." hmm

The paranormal is hard to nail down, but the psychological picture is identical to humans. I believe "earth" is one place they can wind up in to learn what they missed while alive, then move on to where they belong. There may be "visitors" ... but at this point it's impossible to say for sure. Seems like it though.

Just got a call ... have to run out, I'll be back.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:35 pm

I was chatting about 9/11 last night on skype. i said to my freind one odd thing about 9/11 is that i had never come across anything about 9/11 that had been written by a psychic/ medium. (i know jim Wink )

After we finished chatting i decided to google it, this was the first thing i found.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/10/startling-psychic-911-interview/
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Just got in and am headed out again. Took a real quick look (I'll read it in full when I get back) and it said: Passengers did not even board the plane, but were murdered right at Logan airport.  Wasn't there a story about someone calling home or something on their cell phone while the hijacking was going on?

I'm back - just a quicky ...

http://www.consensus911.org/point-pc-4/
Introduction

According to what served as the official account of cell phone usage from the 9/11 planes until July 2004 (when The 9/11 Commission Report was released), more than a dozen calls – from a combination of passengers and flight attendants – were made to people on the ground by means of cell phones.The belief that such calls had been made was conveyed to the public by the mass media, with apparent support by the FBI and (later) The 9/11 Commission Report. According to the first version of the official story (Point PC-3), there were reportedly cell phone calls from passengers and/or flight attendants from all four flights, although most of them were from UA 93.

The fact that the first version of the official story about cell phones had been replaced by a second version became obvious in the FBI’s testimony for the Moussaoui trial, which occurred in early 2006. This second version is also implicit in The 9/11 Commission Report (which appeared in 2004), although this fact did not become obvious until after (a) the FBI presented its report to the Moussaoui trial and (b) a 9/11 staff report of 2004 became available. [1]

[1]The 9/11 Commission Report disguised, perhaps deliberately, the fact that it was not affirming any cell phone calls other than the reported 9:58 calls from UA 93 by Edward Felt and CeeCee Lyles. Writing about this flight, for example, the Commission said: “Shortly [after 9:32], the passengers and flight crew began a series of calls from GTE airphones and cellular phones” (9/11CR 12). One could easily believe that the Commission had thereby affirmed the occurrence of several cell phone calls (some of which would have been high-altitude calls). But a Staff Report for the 9/11 Commission dated August 26, 2004, by indicating that only the 9:58 calls by Felt and Lyles were made from cell phones (p. 45), made apparent that the only cell phone calls in the Commission’s alleged “series of calls from GTE airphones and cellular phones” were those of Felt and Lyles. The August 2004 Staff Report cited the FBI interviews with the recipients of the calls from Felt and Lyles, which the Commission had cited in its July 2004 Report.

(There's more at that link above.)

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=911+cell+phone+call+from+plane

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:40 pm

details of some calls were left out. relatives who received calls had caller i.d that displayed the callers cellphone numbers. Numbers were omitted in the 9/11 report,as well as the number of the caller. calls were made from all supposed "flights" they just arent talked about. Apart from the fact that the cellphones didnt work above round about 800 to a thousand feet,air phone calls were patchy too. one possibly two of the planes phone systems had been phased out. At the times some of those calls were made,planes were doing superfast speeds,in some cases 200 mph above their limit and were either in steep dives or at 45 degree angles,they were descending and ascending rapidly,yet not in a single call made from t "the planes" was any background noise heard,no screaming engines,and no screaming ,panicking passengers,whom would of been having panic attacks,heart attacks,or throwing up.
some passengers were supposedly herded to the back which would of made the planes unstable.
I heard a theory today that flight 93 disappeared from radar,the person speaking believes all passengers were herded onto flight 93, which "crashed" in Shanksville. Blown up or shot down is my belief. there were also reports by two people who claimed to of seen passengers being taken off one of the flights at gunpoint and being herded into a building.
That same person believes all the calls were faked,i dont buy that.
i think the calls were made under duress,from the ground.
I hate to think what could of happened to the passengers if this is true,there were children on some of those flights. people could of been used for all sorts of things. interestingly in the article from veterans today,the word brainwash comes up,but its not questioned.
Remember as well that all of those flights were only half full,none of them were at the usual capacity,at least thats what we are led to believe,i havent seen that disputed anywhere.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:56 pm

In all honesty, this is why I don't get into this subject ... with all of the people who are looking into this we still don't know anything. I went into what I tripped over because it aligns with what's coming - but beyond that, it's a calamity. There are professionals who know demolition when they see it ... what came of it? Nothing.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 01, 2016 11:21 am

so many loose ends but so well covered up ,another circular tour ending in yet another

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 01, 2016 11:25 am

But wouldn't that be the best way to befuddle the masses? Keep tossing all this shit at them, let them go round in circles ... we lose.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 01, 2016 11:31 am

Jim wrote:But wouldn't that be the best way to befuddle the masses? Keep tossing all this shit at them, let them go round in circles ... we lose.

yep ,still more circles for us to run in ,the blocking process is definitely a success and once more we are thwarted ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 01, 2016 11:36 am

Yep ... pretty much chuckle

This is why I stay on topic ... with the amount of people looking at all this other crap - if someone DOES find something, we'll hear about somewhere along the line.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun May 01, 2016 1:10 pm

I agrre with you Jim. as i explained when i first posted about 9/11 i dont know whats driving me with this or why, i cant stop looking or reading stuff. something is pushing me this way.

The up shot of the whole plane and phone call debate, is that its not possible those calls were made from the air,nor is it possible for those planes to fly 200 mph above their limit. They were either drones or converted boeings and were being remotely flown. for the truth to ever come out about this,people need to be able to answer all the questions that arise. one of those biggest questions is "what happened to the passengers". i find it hard to wrap my head around this part of the story,even though i believe its an inside job and they knowingly killed hundreds of innocent people, to go that one step further and execute people,especially children would take someone really cold blooded. something about this part of it,the passengers part doesnt feel right to me.
i think its a real possibility that some of the people could of been brainwashed and used for other purposes and maybe the children were taken elsewhere,and given new identitys. they were quite young,so would be easy to confuse them and make them forget.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 01, 2016 1:44 pm

Dealing with stuff like this is like using controlled empathy - people are what they are, you can't stop them from walking off a cliff, so CLICK ... I just turn the feelings aspect off - why make myself crazy? We would all like answers, but, it seems after years and years and years of nothing, we aren't going to get them. People who know these stories inside and out, they aren't getting anywhere, so why would I, a person who knows WAY less than these people (especially the experts), drive myself up the wall looking? They are continuing to try, so, the topics are covered. I know what I see, I know what it connects to, but I can't tell them cuz they won't get it - I know, I've tried.

This is how we make ourselves nutz ... just turn it off ... it's covered ... if they get somewhere we'll hear about it.

Study Hall. - Page 16 Light-switch-off

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun May 01, 2016 2:36 pm

I hear you Jim.  and yes you can drive yourself nuts,but im just interested and fired up on this for reasons still not clear to myself. i say stuff here just to get some feedback on what you all think or feel.
One last thing im going to tell you is this,it was something i came across while looking at 9/11 stuff,and its stayed with me since.
This was posted on an anonymous site about secrets people keep.

"My family and freinds all believe i died on 9/11. "

yes i know it could be someone pissing about and not genuine. however on reading the words i got a cold feeling,goosebumps on my arms,something about it,about the words,and the vibration i got from the words made it feel genuine. i got despair from it,somone who wants to come foreward but cant.

we all know the evidence there is about 9/11, and the growing number of people who now believe without doubt it was an inside job. there is also all the truth groups of engineers,demolition experts,firefighters,policeman,military and of course family members. yet it is still not widely accepted nor spoken about on msm.
if the truth were ever to come out about this,to get it widely accepted it would take something pretty mindblowing to wake people up,what could be more mind blowing than one or more passengers coming back from the dead and revealing what happened to them.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 01, 2016 2:55 pm

Constructivism is a teaching / learning process that makes YOU do all the work ... and if you feel you should do it, go for it. As far as spirit data goes, like anything else, it needs to be verified. So far, there is a problem. If these spirits really want to help, they are going to have to do more than work with a psychic, cuz that will never hold up "in a court."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 03, 2016 4:59 am

And there lies yet another problem ''the psychics'' are they for real or not??

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 03, 2016 5:34 am

not all Del but there are some that cannot possibly know the things about you that they tell you . I have wondered if there is some overlap with remote viewers too,there must be a part of the brain they are able to unlock .. maybe through sustaining damage or slightly different wiring from birth ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 03, 2016 5:39 am

Jim wrote:
It would have to be a picture put together from gathered multiple sources. All I know is what it looked like, and allowing for individual variations of technique, whether writing on a board in front of a camera or quietly on paper - it doesn't look like a "brain" thing - it looks like every channeling medium I have ever seen getting bits and pieces of information, asking questions if possible. The picture is always a little vague, and they are always trying to clear it up as they go along. dunno

I think it is a brain thing ,because even with perseverance and training not everyone can do it ,.which is what qualifies them as a medium or remote viewer . I do believe they are genuinely different from the rest of us in the way their brains function .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 03, 2016 7:45 am

sunbern wrote:I think it is a brain thing ,because even with perseverance and training not everyone can do it ,.which is what qualifies them as a medium or remote viewer . I do believe they are genuinely different from the rest of us in the way their brains function .

But wouldn't that boil down to whether or not you are being "talked to" and whether or not you are "listening?" I was 5 years old when this stuff started to happen to me, and I had written:

This episode would be my first piece of information, and the only risk here is that if I considered it to be unimportant (I mean really, I was only five), I would forget about it entirely. But oddly that never happened; it was always playing somewhere in the back of my mind, and if nothing else, it kept ‘interest’ alive. I have to wonder too if this kind of experience was happening to other kids, where are they? Did they just – toss it out the window - or was I alone?

I look at this other stuff (psychics and remote viewers) and the main difference is the delivery. Theirs is kinda stumbly, mystical-looking, and mine was direct. If 'whoever' had something to say, it was generally a one-liner, and after that it was up to me to deal with what was said. In another section in my notes I had written:

Thirty-five or so years ago I had an intrusive thought while pondering this idea regarding thinking and the brain. I was told: “The brain is the brain … INTEREST (is the key).” The words in parenthesis are my addition for clarification, but there is no interest when fear dominates.

Again, no stumbly / mystical approach ... just a straight statement / one liner, like this one:

When I was first pondering the new “Orion” aspect of the picture and how that could possibly tie to the base picture of Christianity (hence the neutral Jesus character reference I used that I called “the one coming”) I had the typical intrusive thought that simply said: “What if Orion and the one coming were the same?” Over time I began to understand the base premise of our problem, which simply boils down to the line: Once upon a time, we knew what was going on … then, we lost it.

I've never made this comparison before, but looking at it now, to me it's kinda like comparing someone who is serious and just says what needs to be said at the exact time it needs to be said, and someone who is saying stuff in a mystical cloud of "entertainment" for the benefit of the audience. That's ego-centrism ... a show put on especially for YOU.

Look at the "show" that went on between Dr Brian Weiss and Catherine, given by "the master spirits:"

“Catherine could not possibly know this information. There was no place even to look it up. My father’s Hebrew name, that I had a son who died in infancy from a one-in-ten million heart defect, my brooding about medicine, my father’s death, and my daughter’s naming - it was too much, too specific, too true. This unsophisticated laboratory technician was a conduit for transcendental knowledge. And if she could reveal these truths, what else was there? I needed to know more. Who," I sputtered, "who is there? Who tells you these things?" "The Masters," she whispered, "the Master Spirits tell me. They tell me I have lived eighty-six times in physical state."

Now Weiss is off and running with his belief in reincarnation. She had to be in a trance to do this, the psychic in the above video was kinda trancey too, as were the remote viewers. I never had to do that ... WTF is going on? If 'whoever' had something to inject, it was a simple statement / one liner - and that was it.

For me they've always been easy to spot when they happen to other people, like Longfellow in his "Orion" poem:

October 14, 1845. Finished The Occultation of Orion, and read it to F. and E. before the ink was dry. The concluding lines, however, dropped into my brain in the evening, as I was coming down from my dressing room.

What lines were they?

Then, through the silence overhead,
An angel with a trumpet said,
"Forevermore, forevermore,
The reign of violence is o'er!"

And, like an instrument that flings
Its music on another's strings,
The trumpet of the angel cast
Upon the heavenly lyre its blast,
And on from sphere to sphere the words
Re-echoed down the burning chords,--
"Forevermore, forevermore,
The reign of violence is o'er!"

This was in a context where "something is coming" although he wasn't sure of the details:

Beneath the sky's triumphal arch
This music sounded like a march,
And with its chorus seemed to be
Preluding some great tragedy.

Someone I was talking with a few years back, had one too.

Someone I know had what you could call a frustration incident. He had listened to a mp3 file about alleged communications between a couple of military aircraft that spotted a large UFO type craft, and basically wondered why ET could expend that amount of energy chasing military planes in broad daylight, and not devote half that energy communicating with us. This person was inwardly annoyed by the fact that after all of these decades we STILL knew NOTHING about what was going on, and wanted to say something. He vented his frustrations via communication in his head (like sending a telepathic message) regarding our state of not knowing. He wasn't expecting anything, he just had things to get off his chest. Suddenly he was hit by a two line intrusive thought. I believe, and only because of the similarity to one of my own kinds of experiences, that he was actually contacted. He felt: YOU ARE NOT READY FOR US. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR EMOTION IN SPACE.

Just looking at this overall picture, what seems to be missing is the "mystical approach" and because of that, when people get these (what I call) intrusive thoughts, they miss the point. The overall picture is identical, except the approach is straight forward and not something in an etheric cloud.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 03, 2016 9:20 am

Brenda has said to me many times that I need to clear my head of all thoughts and just ask ,maybe that is the stumbling bloc perhaps a download cannot take place even if it is asked for, if the mindset is wrong but then ( as in your last quote ) someone coming down from their dressing room (down a flight of stairs presumably ? )would at least be concentrating on not falling down them surely  ! .I think it may be a relationship struck at a very early age perhaps a bit like radar where a signal is pinged out and the brains ( of certain people ) respond and it is picked up on by the other side ? ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 03, 2016 10:43 am

If I were to define it more, it's no different than what we are doing right now. Look at Longfellow ... look at that other person it allegedly happened to ... just everyday people doing everyday things.

It's just like being aware that you (or anyone else) is talking. In this case your are writing, but if we were face to face, you know what I mean.

It's not a "voice" ... it's just like a thought, only structured, and not connected to your "thinking processes."

And it isn't mystical ... it's just data. It's so close to you it's like they know what you are thinking ... which is why I discussed my experiences with two psychologists ... just in case.

A full study of this has revealed that this type of information can be "dropped" on you by "either side." It's all about the information, not who said it, which is why I defined another aspect of this picture as the "anti-aspect." This is why I believe that the alleged "abduction scenario" in the UFO subject while people "sleep" is an "anti-aspect" phenomena. It's an "information drop" while you sleep (and yes, it could also be YOU making this shit up in a dream). But when physical "wounds" appear in the picture, you have to stop and wonder.

This is why I said what I did, back whenever, regarding Brenda and what was going on "in the woods" ... to me it's apparent, and it's all based on the data - or lack of data in this case. It's "mystical" ... and THAT should be an obvious alarm. How far does this spiritual and physical "esoteric aspect" go?

dunno

Study Hall. - Page 16 Bohemian.owl

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next