Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 9 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:33 pm

A bit like when you get a cut or a burn and it only hurts when you look at it and notice it.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:45 pm

guess you would be in that world bud Evil or Very Mad ,time to get back here do you reakon ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:A bit like when you get a cut or a burn and it only hurts when you look at it and notice it.
Yeah kinda, with added parameter "how did I get it" and guessing without data to understand it. After looking at all this, including what Lanza had to say, and what others had to say about what HE said - the overall picture simply defines as needing hard data to prove what you see, instead of jumping to conclusions. Jumping to conclusions can produce topic memes, as well as meme's big brother, folie a deux.

Why the hell people couldn't write that out simply - is beyond me. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:00 pm

sunbern wrote: guess you would be in that world bud    Evil or Very Mad ,time to get back here do you reakon ?
Welcome to my world ... chuckle

BTW, haven't gotten a HINT of response yet.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Crying or Very sad ahh well ,early days I'm thinking fingers crossed as usual .....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:40 pm

Sure got quiet ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:44 pm

reakon everyone is waiting with baited breath to see if you get a reply ,fingers still crossed ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:54 pm

I haven't gotten anything Study Hall. - Page 9 46

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:53 pm

shall i say why I'm not surprised ,we are being watched Jim .if you have already seen this I think it is worth another watch anyway ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKfmnlBwb4Q where are we from here ? zilch declassification

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:11 am

That looks like an interesting bit of viewing Bern, shall watch that later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:06 am

Been watching in segments ... good one. There was a line that hit me - "progress comes from doing things differently" ... and I figured, what the heck - I wrote to Stanton Friedman. Shocker - he wrote back this morning Shocked and I sent him a PDF of my updated work.

One of two things are going to happen ... this either works - or it doesn't. If it doesn't, and he explains what I missed or got wrong, depending on the depth of error - I'm free cheers If he accepts it - we're on our way somewhere whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:33 am

good luck fella ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:33 am

Hope it isn't another one that you don't get a reply from Jim, but I have this feeling Stan will get back to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:06 pm

Good luck Jim with Stanton. I met him back in the 80s and 90s, he is a lovely genuine guy.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:18 pm

No matter which way it goes - I win chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:46 am

Still haven't gotten a HINT of EVPs.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Don't know what you've been up to, I was looking at NDEs and tripped over Lou Famoso's '64 account. I know I brought this up, just don't remember when or where.

I spoke with him back in 2013, and did a basic paper on the conversation regarding his experience. The main reason I was drawn to it was that Orion was involved; unfortunately, this account is a paranormal lie. It deals with Michael and Gabriel, and even going just by the history involved, like reincarnation, they only go back so far in time, and then poof - gone.

I decided to do an update on what I had, and this basic picture falls between Fulcanelli's "added chapter" and the Red Serpent. What's odd is that there is a progression in learning, and it seems by '64 Orion was known about, but the feminine character idea - was still coming?

This account has an air sort of like Deunov's prophecy, and talks about floods and land sinking, and a lifting up of people:

Gabriel tells me that all will be lifted, some will be lifted higher then others and no longer enjoy the physical plane, while some will be left on the Earth to replenish and rebuild the physical, they too will be of a higher elevation then any that are living there now! ...

Of course, this picture doesn't take in the hundreds of nuclear power plants that, like in Deunov's coming "new world" prophecy, aren't mentioned, and will be contaminating everything.

The ash clouds that had engulfed the Earth thinned, and like a tack welded piece of metal being dismantled, I could see the Ocean bodies starting to rise, first the Pacific, along the "Ring of Fire", then the others, synchronistical. As the waters shifted upon the landmasses, the landmasses started to sink under the waters added pressure upon it. When the pressures equaled out to the spin of the changing axis, the Earth no longer looked as it did moments before.

More bullshit.

Anyway, here's the link if you want to get into it. http://loufamoso.tripod.com/

And, still no EVPs. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:37 pm

I remember you showing this once before ,and myself commenting on how similar it must have been to your own accident jim .I think maybe we are all wondering what the next twist in this saga is going to be and eagerly anticipating what Stanton may say .....you may remember moonsong she posted on here quite a few times ,well bless her she has just posted that she is recovering from a heart attack ( on facebook ) .I know sam is very close to her ,if you message her sam please wish her a speedy recovery from us all here x... I love you

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:44 pm

in answer to your question jim ,Brenda and I have just returned from a healing session ( reiki ) and are now pondering over a message sent by john borroughs ( rendlesham incident ) to Brenda.... lots going on trying to get Brenda's website live .working on content and layout at the moment but still loads to do .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:12 pm

sunbern wrote:I remember you showing this once before ,and myself commenting on how similar it must have been to your own accident jim .

His sounds like the front-end completely collapsed - and it was a brand new car. Mine could be written off as a moronic move, just at a really weird time.  dunno

I think maybe we are all wondering what the next twist in this saga is going to be and eagerly anticipating what Stanton may say .....

Well I see the picture differently now than I did even in 2013 ... the "added page" and Red Serpent weren't completed back then. This picture is identical to the 2000 year history of end time rhetoric you can see here ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events  because the subject's foundation is the same, just a different cast of characters. What can be added to this are "some" of the experiences people have had, like Landi Mellas. Hers started a year or two before mine, but were kind of in the same "classical teaching" vein. This is from my notes:

To quote contactee Landi Mellas (The Other Sky), who was, in the beginning of the ‘50s at age seven, shown an ominous looking sky by some mysterious tall Nordic night visitor who was accompanied by - strange little friends:

‘But before we go, I want you to look at the sky.' He turned his eyes upward. The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky would crack open like a delicate egg.
Although I was only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul erupted a knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time was running out. Urgency was upon us. The tall being's voice once again brought me back to the present. 'If you see the sky such as this, you will know we are coming.'

She was also told:

"Be prepared! There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!"

As far as Stanton, nothing yet ... how hard can it be to prove me wrong if I am - wrong?  dunno

you may remember moonsong she posted on here quite a few times ,well bless her she has just posted that she is recovering from a heart attack ( on facebook ) .I know sam is very close to her ,if you message her sam please wish her a speedy recovery from us all here x... I love you

Shocked Wow ... I hope she's OK ... I don't do Face (palm) Book, or any of that other crap ... lemme know what's going on.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:33 am

''snip''
". I didn't have time to ask, when HE said "They will turn from ME and claim themselves like Gods."

To me this implies that the person in the accident was listening to the word of the one God.....Which makes me think was this man religious?
It is a well known fact that dying peoples minds conjure up a lifetimes knowledge of what they have lived and learnt. But he survived to tell his visions.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:11 am

moonsong is thanking her wellwisher's on facebook today so it looks as if she is over the worst ,thank goodness,must admit Del it does read that way doesn't it ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:08 am

I'm glad she's OK ... I'll send you PM.

As far as the NDE goes, there are a lot of them that are too weird to accept as real and there has to be more going on, even if "more" is just "brain activity." The only points that caught my attention in this one were the including of Orion and the date of the event. What's odd in the overall picture (to me at least) is the continued learning curve upswing. This event sits between the added chapter (where the explanational picture was more "scripture" based) and the red serpent (where the feminine key was finally found in a "journey through history"). The date given was October '66, and Orion had risen at midnight on the eastern horizon, and Virgo was rising with the sun. The "occult" connection seems to tie to whatever is (and has been) going on at the Bohemian Grove.

You tell me (which is what I'd like SOMEONE to do) ... what am I missing? dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Well I may not be getting any evps ... but, seems I have linked up with a local paranormal group cheers

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:50 pm

invite em round mate who knows what might happen !!!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next