Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 24 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:52 pm

wow ,this is getting mighty interesting,that's a very watchable video Del ,will watch rest tomorrow i'm about half way through but it is good ,had a very busy day so am going to get my head down soon .J would like to see your additional material please Jim ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:05 pm

Yeah, what he goes into in that vid - also killed the Clovis people it seems. And what I looked into some time back was if the Clovis had connection to the feminine symbol, and, they didn't. You can't deal with uninformed / panicked people.

http://starburstfound.org/evidence-solar-pleistocene-mass-extinction/

It took me awhile to make that DOC from the PDFs, and I make some notations ... need to get into it more but I'll send it to you.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:00 am

4. Preparing the general public for the Coming One…”
And how long will the Formless One remain? ,
“will continue for two thousand five hundred years,” or till the
end of the Aquarian Age.

I may point out (even though it is not possible to
give more than a hint) that the force of the Cosmic
Transferrer [the coming Avatar] is being called into
activity by the transference during this cycle [of the
next 2500 years] of a special group of highly
advanced units of the human and deva kingdoms
(members of the occult Hierarchy)
Also included in this one great Event is the ‘restoration
of the Mysteries,’ (the reappearance upon Earth of the Mysteries of Initiation) the initiation of Sanat Kumara, the
Lord of the World, and the transformation of our sphere into
a ‘Sacred Planet.’
“It will be obvious, if you have considered my words
carefully, that a great spiritual movement is under way— perhaps the greatest of all time!”

Well that seems to have answered my question...Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:23 am

Del. wrote:Well that seems to have answered my question...Shocked   

chuckle  This started about 2 years after Deunov's "Prophecy" which, at least thus far, I believe was ET contact but interpreted by Deunov as he understood things.

It's almost like a rumbling cause and effect scenario in the esoteric spirit world here, being manifested in the physical by people like Bailey. Although there is a ton of info missing, this spiritual "rumbling" would show a path to the esoteric connection to the so-called PTB. This connects to what was published in '57:

"...and we learn that a country exists, where death cannot reach man at the terrible time of the double cataclysm."

At this point it's obvious they too have no clue what they are looking at, but in ten more years would have it figured out - they found the feminine character:

"...now I understand. I know now the fabulous secret..."

"Miraculous vessel of the eternal White Lady of Legends."

Orion was in Lou Famoso's "spiritually deceptive" NDE in '64, and directly tied to destruction on earth.

All that's going on is a picture of them trying to figure it out - it's really no different than what's going on here.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:09 pm

You guys are way cleverer than me. i hate maths lol, numbers do my head in.

Bernie, brenda, del, moonsong ???

do you think the refererendum result is going to be a game changer ??
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:32 am

Dreamwalker wrote:
do you think the refererendum result is going to be a game changer ??

Nah, they'll think of a way to cock it all up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:08 am

OK, I have initial conclusions added to my work ... I made a separate PDF if you want one. The base idea is that if the UFO subject is nothing but confusion ... it had to start somewhere, and this seems to be it.

The overall picture states ET reached what I call the "in your face" position by '42 with the Battle of LA, and by '44 "sightings" took a jump. The picture shows that basically NO ONE in our culture would have understood ANYTHING ET had to say, but, these "esoteric" people at least had a clue. I believe Deunov was actually given the base "it is coming" picture (based on Dr L's interpretation) but it was all screwed up by his interpretation and death "a few days later." Within the next year, Alice Bailey had gotten a "spiritual message" from Djwhal Khul, a Tibetan Master, and her picture contradicts Deunov's coming event, classifying it as one of 4 potential outcomes - so already we have a problem.

This overall picture of confusion would basically state that ANYTHING that contradicts the base picture is a problem. As far as experiences go, the absolute best example of initiated confusion, would be the life long experiences of Landi Mellas. Her first experience as a child was it - short, sweet, and to the point. After that, she was taken on a spiritual roller-coaster of events that confused her so much, her original contact (she called a Nordic) that gave the base picture as a child, walked out on her. As he walked away, he again told her in a short, sweet, and to the point message: "Be prepared! There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!"

To me this lines up with what I was told after I screwed up the 16 months experience: Even though I was told that "It was never expected that you would get as far as you did, you found the end of the road; an end that exposes the fact THERE IS NO ROAD." Because I had screwed it up, it was added: "People always follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed, dead ends. IT IS COMING! You, and everyone else, need to take all of your "beliefs" put them in a pile in front of you, and BACK AWAY! Put them in a pile in front of you, and BACK AWAY!"

In notes I have from that exact time I had written:
The imaging was very much like - people are too stupid to realize what is going on. The emotion behind this was SERIOUS. There was no trace of any other feeling but SERIOUS. I also felt, again SERIOUSLY: IT IS COMING. And tied to this was the image that I, and everyone else, need to gather up all their "beliefs" and put them in a pile in front of them AND BACK AWAY. And the BACK AWAY was again - VERY SERIOUS!

What needs to be done is take every experience in the context of "it is coming" and do an analysis. Is the information there? Is it there - but, distorted? Does it - confuse you? If so, why? Did this picture really come from "ET?" Or, is it - something else? Dr L mentioned to me in 2006:

I met a lady at a UFO conference who is a repeated abductee who says she was given UFO driving lessons and says she was given training to know how to fly several types of craft on up to very large ones. She said that the aliens told her that some natural catastrophe was going to happen to New York, tsunami or something like that, and gave a certain date when it would happen. She had told everyone she knew to get out of NY on that date. Nothing happened as predicted and now she is pissed as hell at the aliens who told her this.

Was it really - "aliens" ... or, some spiritual data transfer we think is a dream?

We either get this this straight, or pack it all up and go back to bed.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:17 pm

Hi Dreamwalker. If the lady gets in who they are voting for, I think it might be disaster, as she voted remain, but who knows she cant do much worse than the last one. Jim. It happened to me years ago when i was told Planet X was going to destroy the earth, I told everyone at work and scared them all myself included, nothing happened.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Jim. It happened to me years ago when i was told Planet X was going to destroy the earth, I told everyone at work and scared them all myself included, nothing happened.

This is why I had said watch out what was going on at Rendlesham. I wasn't picking on you, I was just looking at this from another perspective.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:30 pm

hi ,Sam ,I actually do think Theresa May has the ability to unite the country once again but as Del says it's the powerbase of big industry that calls the shots in this country ( as in the states ) Theresa May actually comes from my own birthplace village of Sonning on Thames ( near Reading ) My parents knew her and she has a good heart but as we all know power corrupts so she needs a great deal of strength as well....I wish her and our country nothing but the best ,fingers crossed Sam ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi Jim, since yesterday when i come to the forum or go to study hall etc, i get a pop up that says you have chosen to open afr.php, a file. i havent it just keeps coming up not sure why.

Thanks guys for your replys. i think it could be a game changer, a lot of people are now seeing how corrupt and crap the establishment are. i do not trust theresa may at all, she is as bad as the rest and voted against things like gay rights, ivf for single people etc etc. on the back of the shambles and no plans for brexit,i really think a general election should be called the cons are not doing anything neither is anyone else, they should be given a vote of no confidence in their ability to run the country. Blair is a warmongering nutter, and has the blood of hundreds on his hands,including david kelly. i hope the families now bring private prosecutions against him. he is a liar through and through.

rant over Very Happy
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Hi Jim, since yesterday when i come to the forum or go to study hall etc, i get a pop up that says you have chosen to open afr.php, a file. i havent it just keeps coming up not sure why.

Do a google search for afr.php

It isn't coming from here ... in fact it seems to have been on the web for awhile.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:13 pm

theres nothing in it Jim, just an empty file. my system is ubuntu, possibly something to do with that, and updates. my freind checked and he gets the same, hes also on ubuntu.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:45 pm

I took a quick look before i left, and there's posts on it back to 2008 that I saw. I have no clue.

I have AdBlock plus and that stops everything. Probably why I have never seen it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:47 am

Jim wrote:Was it really - "aliens" ... or, some spiritual data transfer we think is a dream?

We either get this this straight, or pack it all up and go back to bed.

Its all so very confusing I think I would rather go back to bed. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:43 am

It's really no different than dealing with anything else - a topic is a topic ... period. All topics can be broken down to their component parts, at which time you look at the parts, and one by one you reconstruct the picture.

It's like "mental illness." Is it ALL - "mental" - or is it something else (spiritual possession)? Or is it both - sometimes it's one, sometimes it's the other? It would be a case by case analysis, and you would be looking for things that were outside of the "norm" ... like speaking a language unknown to the particular person.

Then too, you have to ask yourself - do I REALLY want to know the truth? THAT approach running in the mix (emotion) can create a cognitive dissonance short circuit. Emotion should be handled in a context of "controlled empathy" and put on the side so it doesn't interfere.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:42 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:39 pm

We might all get a great big shock, if the truth ever came out, whether from the government or the Aliens. I dont think it would ever be like we expect it to be. We can always hope we know the truth. Then dissapointments come along.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:01 pm

If your picture is constructed from hard data (or at least as hard as you can find), "shock" could only be rooted in finding the missing component parts. It would be like - Ahhh ... that was missing - NOW I get it.

There are some pieces of my picture that are attached via minimal documentation ... because there isn't anything else. So it sits as is until something else comes along, if it comes along at all. On the other hand, if what you think is true is based on what you "believe" without verification, yeah - shock can be a mind blower.

Again, as far as I'm concerned, Landi Mellas' experiences offer the best picture as to what's going on. Her first experience had everything she needed, in a simple nutshell. After that, TSHTF with some of the most insane paranormal experiences imaginable, and she was SO LOST in a confusing pile of data (that by the way COULD have been explained if she ever studied the subjects - but, she didn't) that the original "Nordic" allegedly walked out on her.

Based on everything to date, the paranormal "confusion" aspect seems to have entered the picture in 1945, within a year from Deunov's "prophecy." That overall "channeled from a Tibetan Master" picture deals with the same parameters I have, except there is a problem with the "cast of characters." In Bailey's picture, the "event" aspect could happen, then again if people do what they are supposed to do and change things here to "good" ... it won't happen. This - is the beginning of BS.

From this point it would be a matter of looking at EVERY EXPERIENCE CASE - ALL OVER AGAIN, and reclassifying it. And THAT is going to take time.

This is why I have said that UFO "researchers" are NOT qualified to do this work. Why? Because you can't find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:33 pm

question ... do you see any semblance of the makings of a spiritual earth group ? All I see are a bunch of confused and self centred religious sects professing their sole importance and supremacy .....

Last edited by sunbern on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:39 pm

If there was - I'd see it based on everything I have to date, and, it's not there. Anyone who has anything to say, it's just a matter of verification. Like I said about Landi and her "religious" experiences ... if she had taken the time to verify that information, she could have discarded it, knowing it was wrong.

Last edited by Jim on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:19 pm

hmmmmmmm ,well they need to buck their ideas up if they are aiming to make an impression by 2025 Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:34 pm

That 2025 date is not verifiable ... and the idea isn't about a "date" or the "event" anyway, it's about the arrival ... and as far as "buckin' up their ideas," I wouldn't hold my breath. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:10 am

Jim wrote: ... and as far as "buckin' up their ideas," I wouldn't hold my breath.  whistle

chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:10 pm

can i exhale now pls Del ! strange goings on globally ( with the inevitable hype and scaremongering of facebook and the other blog sites ) not sure what to make of it all ,don't like developments down there in the china seas and Putin getting a bit hot under the collar also ,still all should be resolved when we send Boris over there ,I reakon they will tie him to a Soyuz rocket and ask him to sort out intergalactic issues lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next