Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 13 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:10 pm

The fbi van thing is a bit odd Jim. i have read a thread on a different forum in regards to wayback machine, it can be and is manipulated,things were changed after the subject about wayback and its dates were raised,the thread produced lots of arguements on sm and other places that issue was being discussed,anyway the upshot was that it is messed with and you cant rely on the supposed dates things were published.

this is completely off topic but thought some of you may like to watch this,ive watched an hour and its been good so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5UyynjxAyw&feature=youtu.be
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:40 pm

hope you get a bite there jim fascinating videos ,the one thing that flies past me is if they are good remote viewers I guess we wouldn't know who they were ever Rolling Eyes ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:49 pm

Will definitely watch your video sam ,hopefully tomorrow night ...long day ,night all..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:The fbi van thing is a bit odd Jim.
Yeah, but it could be just a name someone gave to their wifi connection.

i have read a thread on a different forum in regards to wayback machine, it can be and is manipulated,things were changed after the subject about wayback and its dates were raised,the thread produced lots of arguements on sm and other places that issue was being discussed,anyway the upshot was that it is messed with and you cant rely on the supposed dates things were published.

In this case it was only off from Lou's email date by 2 years ... and that really doesn't matter. He said "around" 1996 and the WayBAck said '98. There is not trace of Lou's material that early, so do you thinl it was taken out? I don't. But, this is why a verification email was sent to the two people involved as third parties, and I can only hope I get an answer.

The idea is to simply find out who said what and when, between Lou's account of the end and Ed Danes' account of the killshot. The bottom line is that either they both "saw" the same thing, or, someone is lying. And as far as my connection to this subject, frankly, I have had it with the bullshit.

this is completely off topic but thought some of you may like to watch this,ive watched an hour and its been good so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5UyynjxAyw&feature=youtu.be
I'll take a look. Watched the first 9 minutes - all I can say is that building 7 came down at the time it did because there was a "signature" involved.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:44 pm

OK, got a date from that NDE website ... seems to be Oct of 2002. If the earliest date recorded for Danes "space craft crash" addition is 2005 - me thinks there is a problem. Waiting for one more email.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:57 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Ain't that cute chuckle

Heard from Lou ... bottom line, he's so wrapped up in his beliefs he doesn't care. Fortunate to profit? I mean - really?

"...as far as Ed, or any of the others who have been fortunate to profit from their experience or in the least telling of it, I think it is up to those who hear it to believe what they feel in their hearts to be true."

Yeah - like that's going to set the record straight. d'oh

The Dames picture seems to get pushed back a year to 2004, so, still 2 years after Lou according to the email from that NDE site. I have a feeling I'm not going to hear from Noory - not that it matters.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:05 pm

ok ,I need a breather ,agreed Noory another dead duck .Think I will have a look at Sams vid ...must say you do the most incredible legwork jim it's hard to see how so much persistence wont get a breakthrough soon ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:23 pm

People are the component parts to the picture ... it's up to them and what goes on (or doesn't go on chuckle ) in their heads dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:37 am

This really puzzles me, ''Why'' are these people getting paid hundreds of thousands of £s/$s to do research and send a tiny piece of equipment millions of miles into space to look for life in deep space? when we have them here on our very own doorstep. ''Mmmm''

www.bing.com/news/apiclick.aspx?ref=BDIGeneric&aid=C98EA5B0842DBB9405BBF071E1DA7651077B1B5B&tid=F9E17865C5E54D4192BEF0E6DA16BF34&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wptv.com%2fnews%2fnational%2fstephen-hawking-mark-zuckerberg-join-bold-mission-to-find-life-in-space&c=b-F-89InmmN-8ltw-c_43XqLIfIhYZQyMNBG2puBJks&mkt=en-gb

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:05 am

saw that Del ,Hawking has done a complete u turn ,it looks a bit gimmicky to me but I guess my kids will see if it works or not .As you say I think personally it is a waste of money if the good ones are protecting us then why do we need to go looking for more ( that may be hostile ) I'm at a loss tbh ...after watching that video of sam's I think our leaders are the ones we need to keep an eye on .. Twisted Evil

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:53 am

Del. wrote:This really puzzles me, ''Why'' are these people getting paid hundreds of thousands of £s/$s to do research and send a tiny piece of equipment millions of miles into space to look for life in deep space? when we have them here on our very own doorstep. ''Mmmm''

Kind of make you wonder hmm why would the "things" that have "happened to us" and created the subject as WE know it, not happened - to "them?"
whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:18 pm

This "gathering" also goes beyond Lou's mention in his experience.

http://www.transients.info/2013/09/new-information-on-gathering-bruce-coen.html

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:28 am

Sounds like someone with a very vivid imagination after reading the story. But who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:30 am

There's something going on here ... I'm just not sure what.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:49 pm

okay,so i know im still going off topic but all these years on i would be interested in what each of you think of 9/11 now. i think we all agree it was an "inside job". we saw the towers turn to dust in the air,they didnt collapse so to speak,they were turned to dust before they could collapse onto the ground. we know a plane cant slice through a steel and glass tower and emerge the other side. we know virtually all computers,desks,chairs,phones,water coolers,sinks,toilets,doors,vending machines and of course victims disintegrated into nothing,yet millions of pieces of paper were untouched. we know cars were overturned or burnt in strange ways,firemen reported cars exploding away from the impact zone. we know people were jumping and had removed items of clothing,they didnt appear burnt or burning,nor were they jumping from windows where there was smoke or fire. people were holding on to the building,windows or girders so that would lead you to believe those things were not hot. the towers disappeared from the top down with virtually no resistance,it should of been raining fire but it wasnt.

i believe more than one thing was used on that day to destroy the towers.

Jim did you know Ed Dames and a team remote viewed 9/11. there is a coast to coast show about it but i cant listen to it at the mo as i need to renew my membership. i saw mention of a couple of comments he made and i cant find where i saw it or remember what i read.
i know this is off topic but i think its also part of the wider picture.

Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:18 pm

I haven't had time to finish that video, I've gotten totally wrapped up in this "gathering" idea - so far, I'm not happy with it. hmm

911 was created and falls in line with our topic ... the "signature" no one sees has to do with the fact that the beginning of the picture goes back to Operation Amalgam "Virgo" and at midnight of the beginning of that day (June 1) "Aquarius" was rising on the eastern horizon. This was the beginning, and the "end" was the late fall of bldg 7. They waited - for what? Bldg 7 came down at the exact time "Aquarius" was again rising on the eastern horizon and is in the same position it was on June 1.

Regarding "Virgo" (one of the aspects of the feminine character), Virgo was rising during the entire beginning of the event, and the second building collapse has Virgo in the same place as it was in 23,615 BC (one of the connecting time periods using the Maya long count) at the time of the first building collapse. It's also the approximate time it would take the superwave to get here.

This shit doesn't just HAPPEN. It's like, Aquarius was again rising during BOTH Kennedy assassinations. Two different months, days, and years, as well as two different geographical locations. How the hell does that JUST HAPPEN?

911 was created ... from here you can get into the science and maybe figure out how it was done, I don't bother with that. I know it was created - and what was referenced.  whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:40 am

think you already know my feelings sam .we are being shafted by out respective governments who have absolutely no compassion for all the innocent victims of their actions ( ? ) .they need to come clean and we need explanations because I cannot understand their motives WHY WOULd A SEEMINGLY CARING ( elected to serve the people ) GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL PUT HIS/HER FELLOW TRUSTING CITIZENS TO THE SWORD WITH NO ( ? ) JUSTIFICATION . I can only think it is the powers that be that are being held to the sword but by who and why ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:38 am

Not hard to understand ... if you know what "normal" is, then identify the abnormality, and look it up on a psychologist-based book or link. If there are "no feelings for others" - it only goes in one direction whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:14 am

Ugh ... some of this stuff (the later "gathering" material) is the stupidest shit I have ever read. Under normal conditions even Lou's material should be chucked out the window - but because of the early dating and the Orion connection, I just dealt with it as it sits.

The overall picture is narcissistic paranormal, and if this was an NDE it opens up the experience parameters rather widely. Just taking everything as it sits, extreme psychological / psychiatric "problems" regarding dead people are either separated into their own groups, or are all together and they just bond into their own groups. Whatever the case, it's obvious they didn't make it to wherever they were supposed to go, and NDEs allow exposure to the overall picture, and WE are supposed to figure it out - good luck.

If we take Nan Bush's odd experience, where she met beings (actually manifested as yin-yang symbols  d'oh ) where she was told ...

"Your life never existed. The world never existed. Your family never existed. You were allowed to imagine it. You were allowed to make it up. It was never there. There was nothing there. There never was anything there. You're not real."

...and  we took that simple picture and just changed the environment to a mental hospital that Nan Bush happened to walk into, we wouldn’t have a problem understanding it. These are spirits of dead humans who were insane ... what do you do with them? "Heal them?" Evidently not.

If we take that picture and put it over Lou's experience, it boils down to the same idea, the only difference is that these ex-humans are full blown narcissists. Lou's reaction feeds the narcissistic supply aspect, which is what they want.

"I could stand it no longer; every emotion I had ever known was welling up in me 10 fold. Just when I thought to speak, to question, the Being spoke to me. Its voice was as a chorus of voices, not male not female, not loud, not soft, not deep but perfect and all encompassing. As I looked at the two gigantic, magnificent beings dressed in Brilliant capes just off to It's side, IT said," that is Michael and Gabriel. Michael has chosen you as his and Gabriel shall teach you the ways."

This line sums it all up:

"They will turn from ME and claim themselves like Gods."

Already we have a problem here; characters used that are taken from ancient religion and presented as real. Can we prove or disprove any of this? Yes, as we have already looked at the simple fact that these are made up characters that did not exist (like the control oriented ‘reincarnation’ idea) before a certain time in history. On top of this, the ego centered display of this central being, as well as his cronies, reeks of narcissism, and this is the exact picture we have been oppressed with for millennia. If we look at the being Lou sees, what we are viewing is best explained by Dr Sam Vaknin:

God is everything the narcissist ever wants to be:
omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, admired,
much discussed, and awe inspiring. God is the
narcissist's wet dream, his ultimate grandiose fantasy.
http://samvak.tripod.com/narcissistgod.html

Like I said, it would be better to take this entire picture and toss it, especially after talking with Lou again  ... but, it ties time-wise to the event, falling between the added chapter in Fulcanelli's book (that was also "added to") and the Red Serpent. The overall topic is the same, with the addition of Orion, and is presented as a "we lose" (but really win because, like Deunov's prophecy - we "ascend"  d'oh  ) type picture. His references to the "smell of death" and amount of people dying is so anticlimactic it isn't funny.

The oddest part is that in '64 these "all knowing beings" - for some reason - don't seem to see the "nuclear" problem that was yet to come, that would be tied to this destruction event. In '64 nuclear reactor usage was nowhere near what it is today, with the operable capacity being even lower. Think Chernobyl and Fukushima, and times that by 400. Think this place is going to be glorious?

More info and pics here:
http://www.worldnuclearreport.org/The-World-Nuclear-Industry-Status-Report-2015-HTML.html

Study Hall. - Page 13 A185

Somehow, I don’t see the blissful picture Lou sees: “…true peace and happiness had finally befallen on mankind.”
What I see is the description given by the human half of this “esoteric” picture, a decade before Lou’s experience pops up:
For it is by fire and in fire that our hemisphere will soon be tried.
And when will this happen?
…at the time of the cyclic catastrophe. It is a theoretical image of the Beast of the Apocalypse, of the dragon, which, on the days of Judgment, spews out fire and brim stone on macrocosmic creation.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:07 am

Wow, what an ending.. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:54 am

This is why my concern back whenever, about WHO you guys are dealing with regarding Rendlesham. The overall picture isn't about "is it real?" ... it's about the information given. Look at the UFO subject and all the alleged paranormal stuff that has been going on - including alleged "abductions." Look where we are because of it. We are sitting in a boiling caldron of confusion, and then I ask certain people for help - prove me wrong cuz I can't find the hole in this, and, they vanish. d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:27 am

believe me when I say how truly frustrating you must find all this research , we feel it too  ,I think those that are walking away just cant gel with the information presented ,in short they cant get their heads around it ,never mind proving you wrong I just think they are unsure of their footing when presented with your facts.we are going to end up in a nut house ourselves if we don't loosen our grip just a tad mate .maybe we ARE supposed to stand back from the pile and let it unravel in it's own good time .Like you I cant see any point in them giving us any help .Perhaps this really is the watershed and those that set the bar have managed to unlock this seemingly impossible door .....i'ts sad to think that with all the incredible strides humanity has made over the last few hundred years we may still fall at the last hurdle ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Honestly, I don't know ... makes no sense to me really. Handling information is no different than anything else when it's all comprised of "parts." You break the picture down / dismantle it down to its simplest form and build upwards from there. You keep what is worth keeping, chuck what is garbage.

It's like "God" ... you break what we've been given down, and start all over again building a picture. Historical data says no; NDEs say "maybe" because it could be all private interpretation on the part of the experiencer. I don't have a problem with a numero uno being out there ... I just want to see the data that proves it. I have no beliefs, I just have a pile of information that points in a particular direction and is constantly in flux. How hard can that be for anyone to wrap their head around?

It's like that paranormal guy I was supposed to group up with (yeah, I'm still waiting d'oh ). We had a discussion, and I told him there are no demons. I explained the breakdown of the picture we have, reintroduced the cast of characters that are verifiable, added the psychological picture that explains the interpretation, and he's like confused If that picture was the other way around, and he was explaining that to me, I'd just remember the picture details, look it all up, and come to initial conclusions. From there you keep hitting it until you can't go anymore ... then you wait and see what might pop up.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:15 pm

What the hell is this? hmm

I’m a Physicist At CERN: 'We’ve Done Something We Shouldn’t Have Done.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/2tbot9/im_a_physicist_at_cern_weve_done_something_we/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next