Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 8 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Just keep pluggin' along, I have officially moved into the next phase of this mess (what we call) the paranormal.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:20 am

Mmmm, that might send you loopy Jimbo... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:53 am

Probably rotf  

I believe there's an overall connection between both the UFO subject and life (including after death). Children's NDEs are a good place to start because they're too young to screw this up on a level adults can - or are they? chuckle  There seems to be a story regarding some kid who had a book "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" that was a lie. dunno

Loopy? Yeah ... but maybe something can be made of this.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:10 pm

fingers crossed ,it would be great to make a breakthrough ,also strange as it happens,as Brenda and I were thinking 0f getting a good friend of ours to check out Brendas house ,all manner of weird things are kicking off in there ( I'm sure she will elaborate if asked )..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Technically, it's no different than any other "subject." If information is handled correctly, answers have to be found. Information is NOT handled correctly in the UFO subject, hence conclusions have to go in the direction that shows it's NOT a subject as it sits - it's a meme.

My conclusions in the paranormal to date say (like everyone else) that there is something there, and my "shoe" experience sits at the top of everything for me. EVPs had gotten answers, but like everyone else there is no defining answer as to who they are. A comparison of personality types shows "they" are identical to humans, some nice, some wise asses, some bad ... and in the overall picture, bad, it seems, can be really bad. There also seems to be a complete lack of "higher intelligence." These personalities, whoever they are, seem like (again) the picture of common people. I have no indication from anyone's work that they know anything "in depth" and are basically - there - period. This picture of them being "there" / "here" is seemingly contradictory to a child's NDE that showed "cities" of educational levels ... in other words, they stay in a "city" and learn, until they graduate to the next "city." I dunno. Maybe they didn't earn that much while they were alive, and are starting all over, being stuck here. At this point, there's no way to say.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:28 pm

Jim,i think the majority of them didnt live on earth, are not people who have died. i think they are other beings/entities. From where, i dont know,but not from here.

Bernie, Brenda. i would like to hear whats been going on at Brendas.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:46 pm

I don't have a problem with that, except that there's no way to prove it. This would get into the category of meme development, and that's done enough damage to people over the last 6000 years.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:56 pm

yeah we can only guess as to who or where they are ( in interdimensional limbo maybe ? ) but I firmly believe they are made up of every every race ( including et's ) and time period ( to present ,maybe even future souls deceased) ok sam Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Yes i would agree with that Bernie. The majority of them playing one big game,or so it seems.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Makes me wonder about the "good" ones ... we have a couple of playful ones here. "Knocker" pops up and knocks on the wall or black board once in awhile (two or three times after he has my attention LOL) and the butterscotch ghost has popped up a couple times (could be the same one dunno ). Makes me wonder if they'd help the cause.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:52 am

Nothing to loose everything to gain ,try asking them mate they are more interested in some people than others maybe they are just waiting for you to ask .this is out of my domain what do you think Brenda ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:13 am

It's not as easy as that ... there may be more to the picture. I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:22 am

crumbs, i cant wait for the result of this one ,good luck fella ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:46 am

Gave it a shot before - got no answers. It's been quiet for awhile so we'll see what happens.

Meanwhile, you might take a look at this page:
http://www.expressionsofspirit.com/quantumphysics.htm

The basic idea is simple ... we see ourselves as physical beings, but the new picture boils down to "it's all energy." In our case - The new physics tells us that matter may actually be nothing more than a series of patterns out of focus and that subatomic "particles" aren't really made of energy, but simply are energy!

This gets into a really screwed up picture called quantum observation, and boils down to the idea that we create what we see. I dunno - maybe to a point. In my head, if you took 100 people and told them that behind this curtain you were going to place an object on the floor, and all they had to do was tell you what they see, they would all see the same thing. Where's the "creating" in this? I have to find someone to talk to.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:26 pm

Jim when i take photos down forest and get the photos i get ,other people with me dont get anything, even if we take photo at same time, i get orbs and light energies almost 95% of the time. If i take other peoples cameras i can take photos when they cannot. I have been told by Psycholagists and by Mediums, that i create the pictures in my head, the camera then picks up the picture from my mind. sounds fesable, but i dont believe it.If this was true i would forever be taking photos of ETs and UFOs.They have on occasions appeared when i have asked them to, also thier craft. Several witness s have been present to this. Several people have tried to use me, to ask the ETS to appear, i wont do it, not for peoples own satisfaction. Thats not what i am about.:

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Jim when i take photos down forest and get the photos i get ,other people with me dont get anything, even if we take photo at same time, i get orbs and light energies almost 95% of the time. If i take other peoples cameras i can take photos when they cannot. I have been told by Psycholagists and by Mediums, that i create the pictures in my head, the camera then picks up the picture from my mind. sounds fesable, but i dont believe it.If this was true i would forever be taking photos of ETs and UFOs.They have on occasions appeared when i have asked them to, also thier craft. Several witness s have been present to this. Several people have tried to use me, to ask the ETS to appear, i wont do it, not for peoples own satisfaction. Thats not what i am about.:
What this comment shows is exactly the place where we all are - we have NO defining information. Sound familiar? Just using the old word "spirits," they are capable of doing things we can't even fathom yet. Although these "things" ARE definable, we are on a first step of a journey of a million miles. At this point, all I know for sure regarding these spirits, is that the psychological picture is identical to humans ... some lie and are not interested in teaching you ANYTHING. They get a big kick out of confusing people with meaningless drivel that "looks really cool"  cheers  but means nothing in the overall topic of "learning."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:03 pm

Jim wrote:
What this comment shows is exactly the place where we all are - we have NO defining information. Sound familiar? Just using the old word "spirits," they are capable of doing things we can't even fathom yet. Although these "things" ARE definable, we are on a first step of a journey of a million miles. At this point, all I know for sure regarding these spirits, is that the psychological picture is identical to humans ... some lie and are not interested in teaching you ANYTHING. They get a big kick out of confusing people with meaningless drivel that "looks really cool"  cheers  but means nothing in the overall topic of "learning."

very true ,but still no harm in asking.you will know from reading the scole project that `they` would perform tricks,but also they did ask the group to construct apparatus that would help them to communicate with the earthbound ( scole ) team.so definitely worth a try I would say ...I have personally witnessed what I will call Brenda's abilities all I can say is she does what she says she can do and the energy that surrounds her is so thick you can almost cut it with a knife sometimes !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:21 pm

I don't doubt it ... but I'm after information, not an energy-fest or light show. There IS a veridical paradox running in this picture regarding "information" ... and maybe we aren't supposed to get it "verbally." I know for a fact they are here, and I haven't done anything special. If I could go through the "shoe" thing, why not a "talk" thing? We're missing something ... and veridical paradox is as close as I have gotten.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonus Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Hey Jim, my kinda reading, Paranormal.. Looks like an interesting thread this one Smile
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

https://theoratorium.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Clonus wrote:Hey Jim, my kinda reading, Paranormal..  Looks like an interesting thread this one Smile

I saw u on line jeez ... been a millennium at least ... sent you a private message ... need to talk to you.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonus Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:25 pm

Ok
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:54 pm

We're a little out of sync, I sent 2 ... the second one has what I wanted to talk about.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:16 am

now that's what I call a veridical paradox !! Shocked Idea hi clonus good to see the grand old master of this universe,give us a clue are we getting warm ? bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonus Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:58 am

Hey there, ive been caught up with life in the corporate world, outa touch these dayz Sad
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:44 am

Does consciousness create reality? I have found this topic to be immensely confusing, mostly because of the way articles are written. I wrote to a PhD for a simple explanation, because the way this material can hit you, understanding (which is what this is all about) can get totally screwed up. It should be consciousness creates reality by the interpretation factor. If we bring this into the ET and paranormal subject, interpretations are based on what we see and how we interpret what we see. Without hard explanational data, if you guess, you MAY have an interpretational problem.

By create I mean the action you take in your mind.  What you believe
"it" is when you see "it" is that kind of action. If you have never seen the
object before, the best you can do is "see it" in your mind as something you
have seen before.  Often we may see people who look like people we know but
aren't he or she.  If you have no past reference then you use your
imagination to picture the object--that is the origin of myths and of
strange sightings like Yetis.  Many UFO sightings are of this kind also.

Best Wishes,
Fred Alan Wolf Ph.D.

This video goes into it a little more, and I really like the old question - "If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a noise?" Actually - no, and it's explained why.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next