Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 7 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:18 pm

hehehe or just got bored without you around bounce

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:20 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:49 pm

And now that Carlin's dead ... a religious sociopath (I mean really - there isn't a trace of empathy in this guy) attacks chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:38 pm

thought you'd like that one, lol! the more we delve into history the clearer it seems to me that our ancestors who picked up the threads for the bible were pulling together some very early stories that were handed down through the ages and put together for control purposes, what better way than to wield the axe of an unseen deity that could deliver us to a fiery end if we misbehaved ,nothing wrong with a fair code for living life ( 10 commandments ) but it's use to control societies by those who are self appointed and in many cases more corrupt than the people they are dictating to is just plain wrong in my book ..how about bonding society with the love for mother nature ,I don't think many wars would be fought for that cause ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:35 pm

The picture is simple ... if everything's right, all religion is, is a made up interpretation of what's going on up in the sky. The only difference in the picture today is that we've been up there, and we know at least by the visual and studied picture, it ain't "heaven."

Christianity is our ET material ... it's the same story, and the only difference is the cast of characters involved. Same "it is coming" event, same arrival from the sky regarding the "arrival from above" and "help" (they call salvation).

The piece I'm working on shows that the "coming doom" scenario / prophecies over the last 2000 years, were created by the failure of this "arrival from the sky." It was supposed to happen back then ... but it didn't, and suddenly there were changes in the written material.

Norman Perrin states:
In 1 Thessalonians the parousia, the coming of Jesus from heaven as apocalyptic judge and redeemer, is imminent. When Paul speaks of “we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord” (1 Thes 4:15), he clearly expects the event in his own lifetime. But 2 Thes 2:3-12 sets out an elaborate program of what must first happen before that event can occur. Not only has the apocalyptic imagery changed, but the whole tenor of the expectation is different.
The New Testament: An Introduction. Norman Perrin

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:30 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Sam. Welcome to the land of Big Brother. We are watching you. My friends had no trouble at all with their phones or computors, until they started talking about UFOs. Now when we talk we try not to mention the obvious and all goes well. When bernie and me talk at night the phone goes haywire, one night last week it hurt my ears when they clicked into us. I am afraid i used some rather explicite language, unusual for me, but it did the trick, they shut it off. This happen most nights, dont know what they are worried about. Makes you wonder what they think we know that they dont.

I do that too Brenda,start chatting to them so they are aware we know. Do you also hear high pitched tones ? i dont mean when you are on the phone. usually only in one ear ?. and yes, why are "they" so interested in our conversations. and again this makes me wonder do they know anything ?
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:17 pm

Hi Sam. Yes high pitched noises in one ear and my head specially when down forest. My chip in my shoulder have been going berserk the last few days and today. Somethings around, overhead.Hope you are alright.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Jim wrote:The picture is simple ... ." It was supposed to happen back then ... but it didn't, and suddenly there were changes in the written material.

Norman Perrin states:
In 1 Thessalonians the parousia, the coming of Jesus from heaven as apocalyptic judge and redeemer, is imminent. When Paul speaks of “we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord” (1 Thes 4:15), he clearly expects the event in his own lifetime. But 2 Thes 2:3-12 sets out an elaborate program of what must first happen before that event can occur. Not only has the apocalyptic imagery changed, but the whole tenor of the expectation is different.
The New Testament: An Introduction. Norman Perrin

they were confused Jim cos it obviouisly didn't happen the way it had been prophesied ( in their lifetimes ) so many different takes ( the gospels ) on the same basic storyline and then that a twist in the tail.....someone pulled the rug .I would take a stab at ET's.. I think they have been in control since time immemorial tbh .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:31 pm

OR ...An alternative take courtesy of Brenda ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4tCoXkcXc4

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:07 pm

sunbern wrote:they were confused Jim cos it obviouisly didn't happen the way it had been prophesied ( in their lifetimes ) so many different takes ( the gospels ) on the same basic storyline and then that a twist in the tail.....someone pulled the rug .I would take a stab at ET's.. I think they have been in control since time immemorial tbh .
It's deeper than that. We have no original manuscripts and really it's not possible to say who added what, when. There are a number of verses that spell it out as plain as day - the event and return were expected 2000 years ago. Everything I looked at ties it all in with the aurora problem that was around for at least a couple of centuries prior to Paul. The Essenes picked up the ball and ran with it, and Paul allegedly went over the top with it. If it wasn't for the catholic church popping up, this story would be as vague as any other from that time.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:11 pm

sunbern wrote:OR ...An alternative take courtesy of Brenda ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4tCoXkcXc4      

Just an added 2-cents that this guy doesn't seem to know about - which is why youtube really isn't a "source" ... there is a (shall we say) difference of opinion even between Masons:

A brief but necessary footnote: There are, in some places in Continental Europe (France primarily), unrecognized Grand Lodges whose Degree system is ENTIRELY that of the Scottish Rite. In these instances, EVERY degree (1-33) comes under the aegis of their (unrecognized) Scottish Rite system. In these cases, 33rd Degree Scottish Rite members do have significant authority within the lodge since that is their entire system of operation. Let it be clearly understood, however, that these are UNRECOGNIZED organizations and their members would not be admitted to a lodge meeting anywhere else. See our page on recognition for more to do with this sometimes confusing aspect of Freemasonry. Suffice it to say, your Masonic lodge down the street does NOT work in this way. The Master Mason degree is the highest Masonic Degree one receives and the presence at a meeting of someone holding the 33rd Degree of the Scottish Rite is likely no more of concern than someone wearing a pair of black pants.
http://www.masonicinfo.com/33rdsrule.htm#srlodges

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Sam. Yes high pitched noises in one ear and my head specially when down forest. My chip in my shoulder have been going berserk the last few days and today. Somethings around, overhead.Hope you are alright.

i get them indoors and when im out. Strange you should mention your shoulder, i sometimes get pain in my left shoulder through carrying my bag on that shoulder. the last week or so ive been getting it in my right shoulder which is odd,just twinges but very sharp pains. something else thats been happening that i wouldnt of mentioned until a freind last night said hes also been experiencing this is... nasty smells, just a waft and when you sniff again its gone,again indoors, this has been happening over the last two weeks and i put it down to just being me until my freind mentioned it last night. really horrible smells they are and just when you are walking about indoors doing bits and bobs. also last friday evening i went to tesco with my son,i got this huge rush of energy into my solar plexus,quite intense and a big squeeze like a contraction,i looked around but couldnt see anybody,after that i kep going dizzy and spacy,later on that evening whatever that was got released and i also got some healing. ive felt really down and flat the last few days,like theres something really heavy and opressive about.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi Sam. Do you ask for and do protection on yourself every day and night. Ask Arch Angel Michael to bestowe a white light around you for protection, also to block any negativity around you. You can also go and get a Cleansing herb to burn around the house, and waft it around yourself. try it . It does work. Good luck, let me know how it goes.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi Brenda.
ive got some sage and will do some smudging later. i have to admit to being a bit lax when using protection for myself. i will keep you updated. i do pick up the feelings of those around me and usually block it out when im out anywhere. also when its full moon i usually feel really connected but last year a few times and the last full moon have made me feel disconnected. there were a few times last year when full moon looked really odd and seemed to be over in one night,the next night there was a big chunk missing at least thats how it looked.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:20 pm

well jim it's painfully clear that even the masons are confused ( painful cos my head now hurts after reading that and about as clear as a Cambridgeshire muddy puddle of which I am very well aquainted ) I wonder if the masons even know which organisation they belong to Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:54 pm

sunbern wrote:well jim it's painfully clear that even the masons are confused ( painful cos my head now hurts after reading that and about as clear as a Cambridgeshire muddy puddle of which I am very well aquainted ) I wonder if the masons even know which organisation they belong to Question
Contrary to what's in circulation regarding "us and them," I don't believe "the Masons" are involved. Rogue aspect? Yeah. The entire Masonic community? No.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:28 am

Just letting us know they are still about. Best in full screen..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:24 am

That sucker was movin' ... Shocked

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:00 pm

when you put it all together ( as this shows ) the picture is pretty scarey most people are just not opening their eyes Shocked

https://youtu.be/uMP4GIVbqOo

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Within the first 2 minutes there's a problem ... the "sons of god" were the beginning of story of the religious elite. Sons in the list of possible usages, also covers a member of a guild, order, class, that seemed to just wander in and took the woman they wanted ... which would indicate they were all male.

The words nephlim and giborim (despite what ancient aliens has to say) also cover the ideas of bullies and tyrants. Genesis 6 is an attempt at recreating what happened back then, and the connection to the "flood" had to do with at least two mega-tsunamis C 6000 BC, one in the Mediterranean (I posted the video in here somewhere) and one called the storegga slide.

Almost 8,200 years ago, a piece of the seabed about the size of Iceland, slipped off the continental shelf, west of Norway.
The geological event resulted in giant tsunamis with waves up to 20 meters high that washed over Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Faroe Islands, and the UK.
http://sciencenordic.com/europe-hit-devastating-tsunamis-8200-years-ago

I think I went into "the serpent and Eve" in here somewhere too.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:56 am

Wish you could make a vid and put it on u tube,you do seem to be narrowing things down and if you got it out there with your "prove me wrong " tag attached I think
it would get a lot of attention you just need to find someone who can make a good one .I think the one above is good although maybe a bit misguided but it does throw a lot on the table and poses some interesting questions...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:26 am

watched the film independence day for the nth time the other night ,Was just wondering where they picked up the idea for putting a virus in et's mothership computer have a listen to this no new ground but ties in and very entertaining  .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7oreVO2Hs#t=23

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:39 am

sunbern wrote:Wish you could make a vid and put it on u tube,you do seem to be narrowing things down and if you got it out there with your "prove me wrong "  tag attached I think
it would get a lot of attention you just need to find someone who can make a good one .I think the one above is good although maybe a bit misguided but it does throw a lot on the table and poses some interesting questions...
It doesn't work ... people prefer to believe what they prefer to be true. We have been programmed to see sensationalism, and that's what everyone looks for. Why does it have to be angels or aliens marrying humans ... why can't it be a down to earth approach - just people with an agenda. Why does it have to be a world wide flood? Why not a local event, taking into consideration that "local world" WAS the "whole world" to them. There are people STILL looking for Noah's Ark.

It was an attempt to preserve a picture of history without writing, via word of mouth. By the time it was written down, thousands of years had passed and the picture was what it was. In Deunov's "prophecy" he refers to this same religious elite time period, where everything went to hell in a hand basket, as a  "final age" referred to as the Kali Yuga.

"During the passage of time, the consciousness of man traversed a very long period of obscurity. This phase, which the Hindus call "Kali Yuga", is on the verge of ending. We find ourselves today at the frontier between two epochs: that of Kali Yuga and that of the New Era that we are entering."

Is that right? Well, yeah, but it needs a little tweaking and updating. This "new era" though is totally wrong, as reincarnation and ascension are wrong ... THAT'S more religious elite BS.  

Once upon a time, we knew what was going on ... then, we lost it. Yay religious elite d'oh

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:03 am

sunbern wrote:watched the film independence day for the nth time the other night ,Was just wondering where they picked up the idea for putting a virus in et's mothership computer have a listen to this no new ground but ties in and very entertaining  .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7oreVO2Hs#t=23
Disclosure? What disclosure? Sounds like the same "alternative road" possible "sub-topics" stuff to me. Seems his old Fountain Journal is on-line ... eh ... what a piece of crap that was. No wonder it took a dive.

http://www.ufo-warminster.co.uk/fountain_journal/fj_top.htm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Never looked at any fountain journal's not going to either ,I got all the relevant info I need now at my fingertips ,the hard part (as I know you have highlighted before) is, as more time progresses from the early material the foggier the situation is becoming ..... scratch

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next