Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 12 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:04 pm

back now ,as you say Del information overload.... busy w/e didn't leave a lot of reading time Sad

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Frankly, neither impressed me. My main concern was Childhood's End published date of 1953 ... which fell in the middle of stuff back then with the same topic. If it is connected, it has nothing of value. As far as Dames ... God only knows what he's up to. At any rate, nothing of value exists.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:20 am

Jim wrote: As far as Dames ... God only knows what he's up to. At any rate, nothing of value exists.

He's up to making money, just like the rest of them. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:17 am

Could be that simple ... could be more to it. Been going on for what - about 13 years? dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:36 am

http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3ZT this may be of some interest .it does put in context religious beginnings of the various dynasties ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:54 pm

I have only watched the first episode of Childhoods End so far. I wasnt surprised who walked off the ufo at the end. i was going to email you Jim for the pdf but if you say its boring i wont.

I may listen to a bit of the Ed Dames interview,though i think hes wrong and very negative.

i will post my thoughts on the tv show when ive watched the other episodes.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:25 pm

sunbern wrote:http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3ZT this may be of some interest .it does put in context religious beginnings of the various dynasties ..
There was a later flood ... but it think the two mega tsunami events might be the real event. It's not possible to say either way really.

Dynasties are (for me) after the fact ... the shit had hit the fan and religion was already on its way to global dominance Sad

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I have only watched the first episode of Childhoods End so far. I wasnt surprised who walked off the ufo at the end. i was going to email you Jim for the pdf but if you say its boring i wont.

I may listen to a bit of the Ed Dames interview,though i think hes wrong and very negative.

i will post my thoughts on the tv show when ive watched the other episodes.

As far as the book, dislike of novels is a me thing ... I'd rather facts than stories. The Ed Danes picture is weird ... they knew something was coming for decades - was he "sent" to screw up the picture more? I dunno. As usual, missing too much information.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:42 pm

This has nothing to do with anything, but i found it odd that when I checked wifi networks here, suddenly, since i started looking last Saturday, one of the listed networks that pops up is "FBI Surveillance Van" and there is no trace of a signal. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:02 am

What does that mean??

By the way the video of the kill shot has been removed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:04 am

Del. wrote:What does that mean??

By the way the video of the kill shot has been removed.
I have no idea ... it doesn't show on my phone's network list, it just shows on the list generated by my computer dunno

Removed?

Here's something you can look into ... I can't spend much time online till I get home, but I remember reading Dames saying something about a space station falling, and then TSHTF ... the sun's solar flare killshot or something? It also seems there's a mention of an approaching body.

Anyway, I was looking through my notes, reading Lou Famosso's NDE, and he said the same thing? Someone copying from someone? Lou's approaching body would connect to the 2 bodies coming from Orion.

A ham operator or radio announcer was directing thousands of people migrating from areas of frequent disasters to places of safety. A space station appeared to be falling from the heavens because of an internal explosion.
Missiles were being simultaneously fired into space from several Nations. I thought the Light Being had shown me all there was to see but these were different, stronger and there was no pre-screening as before. Gabriel appeared beside me, I thought because I had felt shaky, but it was to explain the now sprawling Galactic View of my Galaxy.
The Sun was expanding and spewing off Huge ecto-plasma balls, more then it has ever done in it's past, and in the very direction the Planets would orbit through.  
hmm

See what you can find ... I can't stay online long.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Here's another link ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0PdaSCrgag

This was that FBI Surveillance Van wifi link ... I have no clue, could be just someone goofing around and named his wifi link like that. This one does have a faint signal this time. dunno

Study Hall. - Page 12 Fbi

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:56 pm

hmmm ,interesting ,probably best not to try to connect to it affraid .maybe nothing though just cruising the area perhaps ?..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:04 pm

I noticed it just after I got here ... never saw it around where I live, hence could be a joker. It's secure anyway, so no log in.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:17 am

chuckle They have caught up with you Jim. chuckle You should have declared your millions to the Taxman. rotf

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:30 am

Just finished listening to the Ed Dames link, I don't know what to think, but if its all true we are all Doomed. affraid
Apart from the elite that is....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:59 am

Del. wrote:Just finished listening to the Ed Dames link, I don't know what to think, but if its all true we are all Doomed. affraid
Apart from the elite that is....

When I get home I'll be able to look at this closer ... I'm going to send an email to Lou too, I want to know when his material was first available. Someone is copying something from someone. According to the Wayback website, it looks like 2013, which was when I talked with him.

As far as doom, this has been going on for decades ... including my experiences. The only difference in the entire picture is that all this "other stuff" has been given in an etherical classical teaching manor, with the character "importance" falling into a narcissistic / antisocial category. Is there going to be "help?" Not according to them. Each picture is one sided ... we die. I say no ... unless we do it to ourselves and refuse to wake up.

This is why "prove me wrong." I would really like to get out of this if I am wrong, but no one does it. Never heard from Friedman either ... sent another email - nothing. WTF is wrong with these people?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:47 pm

Jim wrote: Never heard from Friedman either ... sent another email - nothing. WTF is wrong with these people?
           maybe they are in on it and you have touched a nerve jim it's possible and now the fbi know you know ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K--POHTLGY0

Ed Dames will tell you where you can escape the apocalypse if you join his club and just pay him a small fee for the privilege ! NO THANKS .think I would prefer to find my own brave new world and leave these guys way behind ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:02 pm

I'm not worried about it. I've said it before - if someone wants to talk to me and they know where I am, I've got nothin' to hide.

As far as gettin' out of here - IF the gettin' part is right ... chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 12 Alien_taxi_need_lift

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:19 pm

I haven't listened to these yet ... there's 4 (short) parts.

Ed Dames w/Art Bell Sept.1 1998 Pt1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebU0L54ipWk

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:22 am

Finally got to this ... seems there's more vids involved - 16 in all.

There's also a few sites that did write ups:

http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/transcript_ab970306ed.cfm

http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2013/06/604-ed-dames.html

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/ed_dames_1.htm

I just want to know why he is even out there ... STILL. Is he a lone nutter? Why is he following the same pattern regarding the same topic that was around for decades? His "falling space shuttle" seems to have been around before Lou Famoso's "falling space station" - why? Did Lou copy the idea?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:11 am

OK ... just got an email from Lou ... it seems his information (the space station pre-event) was online in 1996 ... which could mean, since Dames' "space shuttle" pre-event didn't pop up till around early 2004 - he stole the idea from Lou? Early 2004 is the earliest date for Dames' idea I have run across yet. dunno

I sent a response to Lou, waiting to see what he has to say.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:59 am

Thought so.

''snip''
Ed has a company... years and years and years... It is a regular company, like any other, that makes money. He is providing video tapes that will teach you how to remote view... at an intermediate... and then eventually at a higher level... and we will talk about that as well and he charges for those video tapes. There is no question about it and there is no shame in it. Actually, it is several thousands of dollars less than the courses that he had jam packed full so, it you want to look at motivations... yes, he's a company... yes, he's making money... yes, in a year or two, he plans to more or less disappear... for a very good reason...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:50 am

Haven't heard back from Lou. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Still nothing from Lou ... and I can't verify his information being online beyond a few years. Sent email to the NDE page and hoping to get a response. Sent email to George Noory too ... who knows.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next