Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 11 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:13 pm

so it seems the spirit world has been common knowledge for as long as humanity has existed ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:27 pm

sunbern wrote:so it seems the spirit world has been common knowledge for as long as humanity has existed ....

It seems so ... but even shamanism (as an interpretational method) has been linked to schizophrenia. As usual, it seems the picture is there, but the interpretations are all screwed up. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:29 am

Jim wrote:When I said Demons didn't exist ... I meant it. Yeah, there are some psychotic spirits out there, but all they are, are ex-humans.

I think there are a few Demons out there.......Humans.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 am

All we need to do is get the "inherited" terminology straight ...
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=demon

... and then replace it with a more modern picture based on component parts. It's a psychological picture, not a "religious"-based picture. Why is it in NDEs the picture is always "love" and in this picture it's hate? Why is it the "hate" is here and the "love" is there? ET shows up and suddenly it's the same "fear-based" picture. Why is that? Cuz the "hate" - is here. I dunno ... dunno ... you tell me.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:57 pm

yeah know just what you mean Del there are some real demons in human society ,the brain is capable of so many permutations and demonic is most definitely one of them in my book and quite a few examples come to mind ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:59 pm

http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3WX               this may be of interest ( just something I am looking at the mo ) need to look at your last post tomorrow mate

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:14 am

They knew there was a lengthy history involved, and what was odd was that it wasn't only Sumer. I have a paper on this, but you can get the base idea from these links.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/tj/v12/n3/sumerian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dating_Creation#Ancient_creation_dates

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Raul .e Lopez deserves a medal for trying to make sense of the chronological mayhem that comprises the Sumerian kings list ....the subsequent bible version of events makes much more sense of the timespans but in the end who knows they may both prove to be right Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:03 pm

With regard to these - chronologies - all this is, is a lost part of our picture; it's a memory of something that happened between us and - "upstairs."

Without including "dates" it shows we knew something "connective" happened a long time ago between "us" and "up there." If we include the bigger start dates, one approach traces back to 40,000+/- BC superwave, and another traces back to the 240,000 BC time period that we'll probably never be able to verify ... no real information or hard dates for two odd "feminine character" carvings, and then a gap of like 200,000 years to the 40,000 BC date.

It's like the "flood" ... was there a "flood?" Yeah there was - but it wasn't what people think it was.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:12 pm

This is off topic Wink

i just caught part of the last episode in this 3 part series,it looks good so i found a link for all 3 episodes, Its a tv series based on the Arthur c Clarke book Childhoods End. i havent read the book but some of you may have.

http://www.watchseries.li/serie/childhood_s_end

Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:17 pm

I was NOT expecting that Shocked  Hmm ... where have I seen this before hmm

Study Hall. - Page 11 The%20end%20begins2

Study Hall. - Page 11 The%20end%20begins

Study Hall. - Page 11 Orion%20comparison%208

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:25 am

Arthur c Clarke is some writer sam I think I have read most of his books but a while ago so that was very welcome .I fully intend to re-read them again when I get time his imagination knows no bounds ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:40 am

The little bit I looked up says that eye in a triangle (the Orion reference) was not in Clarke's book. So who got the inspiration to put it in?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:50 am

????.just reading Robert Bauval the orion mystery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii332eeFAsA and read somewhere that an American scientist has said planet 9 ( now pretty much confirmed ) knocks rocks in our direction ( from the kyper belt ) every few thousand years on it's huge elliptical orbit around the sun now that could account for previous mass extinction events ??? got to go now have fun ..may post from Brendas over w/e ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:57 am

Not another Nibiru story d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 am

Here's another odd one from part 2 ...

Study Hall. - Page 11 The%20end%20begins3

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:09 pm

Hmmm ... hmm

From part 2:

And what else do you see when you travel, Tom?
An eye. A single giant eye.
I see fire in the ground, smoke in the air.
It blocks out the stars.

http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=childhoods-end-2015&episode=s01e02

From Dr L's work:

Several hundred years after the first appearance of the Blue Star, earth observers would have become aware of lighting effects resulting from the Superwave's passage through the galaxy's central bulge.  Sychrotron radiation emitted by the Superwave's cosmic rays, would have illuminated the dense gas clouds in the Galaxy's nucleus to create an oval luminous form around the Blue Star... Dense clouds of dust obscure visible light coming from this region. However, during its bright active phase, some light would have penetrated. This frightening spectacle may have appeared to ancient inhabitants as a gigantic punishing "Eye" in the sky, the entire form occupying about a 16 degree field of view, or about 32 solar diameters. The "iris", would have a diameter of about, 4 degrees with a brilliant light emanating from its central pupil -- the Blue Star."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:18 pm

Interesting Jim,im planning on watching it tonight. im glad i posted the link now. Smile

Bernie,i used to watch Arthur C Clarkes Mysterious World, on a friday evening with my mum, i was probably round about 9 give or take. i was fascinated by the programmes. you will have to let me know whether the book is better than the tv series,they usually are.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:37 pm

I would want to talk to the creator of this because the overall picture is a Hollywood version of "right" ... but I just can't figure out where he got the bit's and pieces of information ... like the "gift" being a older style goddess / feminine figure, the Orion nebula references, and the fact that these "Overlords" who hide information (the coming "event" that ends everything) are the representation of deception - which is exactly what the UFO subject has been about for decades. We get all this "information" (from either etheric sources or our own heads) but the coming event and details concerning it - are never part of it. I guess I'm going to have to read the book after this, to see where the differences are. BTW, I found a PDF of the book, email me if you want a copy.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:59 pm

I don't know how much I am going to be on here for the next week, somethin's come up and if I can get online from where I am I'll pop in. Meanwhile, see what you can figure out about that series.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:25 am

OK ... connection established ... I will be in and out of here cheers

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:49 pm

I guess no one has anything to say ... hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:58 am

Not yet Jim, my mind has gone into hibernation at the moment... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:23 am

I've been trying to read the Childhood's End book ... I hate novels / story books ... BOR-ING. Been looking at the Killshot material too; seems this is still circulating? I was just about to listen to this ... it's from coast to coast March 21, 2016 ... have no clue what's in it. Starts a couple seconds before 1:16:00 ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next