Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 25 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Honestly, I don't even look at that crap ... as far as I'm concerned it's all a big show put on for us, and from the sound of it, it's got you chuckle

I stay in my subject and that's where you'll find me. Found something interesting ... remember the "Aquarius" signature connected to the double Kennedy assassinations? Was talking with a woman, and JFK Jr came up. I looked up his mysterious death, and guess what ... Aquarius again on the horizon.

whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:40 am

I don't do Facebook and any of that stuff either, but I know what you mean Bern, now we have a new kind of worry after seeing the news today I was thinking, if the terrorists cant get to use guns in Blighty they can sure make a mess with large vehicles ploughing people down.

So Jim, that's a coincidence finding the Aquarius link again, there must be something going on in the background that we will never know of.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:36 am

chuckle know what you mean fellas ,but I do find it ( facebook ) handy for keeping in touch with friends by pm and I have a couple of business sheets hanging out to dry on there they are getting quite a few hits and i'm sure it helps a bit , anyway I take your point.Did you see the vid I posted on the fact or fiction thread .top shelf stuff i'm sure but worth a watch ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:27 am

Del. wrote:So Jim, that's a coincidence finding the Aquarius link again, there must be something going on in the background that we will never know of.  

Aquarius is the irony in the picture ... if everything's right, it's simply not going to happen.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:01 am

affraid oooooh heck think I had better change my birthday then !!!! 2016 is supposed to be a significant year and so far it is proving so especially here in Europe .will have a look at what Nostradamus has to say .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:53 am

Or at least what somebody thinks Nostradamus said rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:39 am

I agree it is impossible to discern what information has been messed with these days , so from that perspective what conversations are legit on this subject ?.I know the blog sites are good places to start for falsification of the facts ( whatever they may be ) but nothing is believable any more unless we see it with our own eyes and even then ( take 911 ) we can be mislead ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:48 am

This is why I don't bother with that crap ... unless something obvious pops up that's worth looking into, I simply "stay on topic."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:20 pm

yeah but speaking for myself I do find it a little hard to follow at times which is why I sometimes go off track now and then ... hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Hence the creation of the "question" ... based on the idea of a quest chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Just wanted to drop this ... if you look at this site, Jim sounds like someone earnestly looking for answers.
http://xperiencers.com/

He isn't. I just sent him an email (from two different accounts) and it was bounced back. OK ... problem maybe? He quit?

What i didn't realize is that I had written to him last August, and this was the reply I got.

In response to your question, I've seen and heard it all over the course of 25 years of being connected to this alien phenomenon. I hear this all the time that something is coming and that something no two people can agree on, nor does it ever happen. I've been shown things by my alien visitors, but I learned early on that non of what they show me is certain to happen. Actually it more of just a possibility. We all need to just live our lives and stop worrying about what might happen and focus on what is happening.

This is the kind of bullshit we are surrounded by. Seen and heard it all? And you call THAT research?

d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:29 pm

Found out from the John Mack Institute why the email didn't work ... it seems he died in his sleep a month after I talked with him last year. He was in his 40's. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:48 am

I have just dropped Andrew Collins another mail ,I have got him talking and I am anxious to see what he thinks of what I have sent him ,I will reveal all when and if I get a reply ..shame about that fella Jim but if I could choose I would most like to die in my sleep ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:37 pm

I dunno ... although it sounds like you miss the whole thing by being asleep, it may still be traumatic. I know one time I stopped breathing while I was asleep, THAT made me conscious, but, I was still in sleep paralysis and couldn't move. I was just laying there not breathing and fading away fast. It took everything I had to get out of paralysis mode ... would NOT want to go through that again. If he had a heart attack, he may very well have known what was going on, but couldn't do anything about it. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:36 am

yeah I see what you mean ,well let's just hope it's peaceful then ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:53 am

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:30 am

I asked if there was a transcript for this file ...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35538812/Jim%20O'Connell_%20Aliens%2C%20Implants%2C%20and%20Miracles.mp3

... probably not.

This death is as odd as David Caywood's death. One would tend to think that if David was supposed to "work with" some "ET / spiritual higher-ups" for the benefit of humanity, these "higher-ups" would have known about his cancer - but, no intervention.

So, who exactly was Jim in contact with? His approach is dead wrong ... he hadn't "seen and heard it all." Automatic dismissal is a problem ... you can't do that. Even my "spiritual" approach to our problems is just that ... an approach ... because if it is ET it means it's as bad "up there" as it is "down here" ... and if that's the case, "intelligence" has just gone out the window.

I dunno, the BS just continues dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:45 pm

Jim, the whole jfk junior thing is odd, ive read quite a bit about it. The Kennedys really appear cursed as a family,its like the same thing playing out over and over.

Bernie, a freind told me something yesterday about a toddler, whom was upset, the parent asked what was wrong and the toddler replied, The world is broken ! there is much unrest going on all over the world,it feels like we are on the brink of something, which could go either way. people seem to of had enough.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:21 pm

yep that would be it Sam ,but I think it is just a blip,we must stay positive and I am sure it will pass.

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:35 pm

I think i agree with you there Bernie,its gonna be bumpy but i also feel it will be positive in the end.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Jim, the whole jfk junior thing is odd, ive read quite a bit about it. The Kennedys really appear cursed as a family,its like the same thing playing out over and over.

Well cursed isn't the word I'd use, but, yeah ... I've read that.

I couldn't find the info I wanted that showed how he got to the place he was at that exact time, but there allegedly was some unexplained 45 minute hold up. At any rate, the three of them winding up with the same "signature" in the sky is enough for me.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:21 pm

yep it does seem to be too much of a coincidence. my star sign is Aquarius and although I am not into astrology I do look at my predictions pretty regularly and they have been incredibly accurate recently up to a point .I am supposed to inherit or aquire gold but so far that part hasn't come true yet ,but I live in hope sunny ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Yes i read about the delay before take off,no one could figure out why it took so long.
just posting a link here, some interesting stuff to read.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/JFK_JR/jj.php
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:59 pm

The Aquarius picture is odd because, like the other 3 constellations involved, the characters that make up the identity of these constellations are late. If anyone has anything on the history of Aquarius, fill us in.

What's odd is that in the overall 46,000 year picture I have for this subject, Aquarius IS in the picture, and would tie to (what I call) "Virgo leaving" after the superwave event. Technically it WOULD tie in to the overall picture, but there's no way to prove it outside of the "new beginnings" Aquarius approach.

Whether it belongs in this picture or not, it was adopted as we know it by the esoterics across the board, and by this time TPTB (for lack of a better name) know we aren't going to make it if this event hits - there isn't going to be an "Aquarian age."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:58 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Yes i read about the delay before take off,no one could figure out why it took so long.
just posting a link here, some interesting stuff to read.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/JFK_JR/jj.php

All I can say is that without a "delay" (on top of the 45 minutes) Aquarius would not have been in the picture.

I sent an email to that website you posted ... just curious if anything more popped up.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next