Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 10 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:03 am

Yeah, they might scare the crap out of him Bern. chuckle

Bohemian Grove...Now that's a weird one.

Been having a nosy at the Emerald tablet thing, do these tie in with all of this? or are they just tongue in cheek shite.

By the way, sad to hear about moonsong hope she is doing ok, we exchanged quite a few PM's together at one time, then she disappeared.
If you read this moonsong keep your chin up mate. Hope you are still making them Bears. xx

Last edited by Del. on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:59 am

Yeah, regarding the Grove, there's a ton of (sort of) explanational stuff out there ... if it's as "deep" as it looks, there would be a connection between them and the paranormal - on SOME level. This is why Famoso's NDE interested me ... it actually fits information wise as part of a continually building picture, that wasn't even understood entirely by the spirit world (so much for "master spirits"). It would be about 3 years before the final picture popped up, and the only other question I have would be - why were they even looking for it? This would lend itself to a connection of "contact" that MAY BE (no one seems to know for sure) between Eisenhower (the "tooth" story) and ET. Then considering their pissed off "we ain't tellin' you shit" attitude, the referencing "signatures" of astronomical pictures that pop up, and references to a coming event, one has to wonder what they were told.

As far as the emerald tablets ... don't make yourself nuts. Do a search for "emerald tablets debunked" and see what people who have looked into it have to say. If it sounds like a solid argument, and is backed up across the board, you win. Basketball

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:11 pm

back engineering now that's a great way to speed things up ,but the machine has to be complete enough to decipher how it works !!!! I hope there is enough material there to glean something useful Del ,will have a look too ,bit busy tonite ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:43 pm

A lot of this stuff has been looked into already ... just a matter of seeing what's been found. You can tell by reading it if it goes "deep" enough. chuckle

Esoterism is just another BS approach that looks like it's pointing somewhere - but isn't. All they have done over thousands of years is accomplish absolutely nothing ... but it sounds really good when you read it rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:11 am

Why do I believe you are absolutely right Jim.... hmm study

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:01 am

The ghostie factor can make it look impressive, no doubt about it. Which is why it took me 9 years of continued reevaluation of the 16 months event ... and I rewrote it. I will STILL change my mind if information pops up that proves me wrong.

It's like "the Grove" ... if what's going on there is what it seems to be, you are dealing with humans (alive and dead) who are of the same mindset ... so they basically create a religion (belief system) to explain it all. The psychological picture involved regarding the spirits, is human straight across the board - no "demons" ... just another picture of ego centered narcissism, and if there's a movement against the common people, antisocial personality disorder. The people who follow this MAY be co-dependent, at this point I'm not 100% sure. This article deals with the "love" picture, but basically it's the same thing.

The narcissist dancer, like the codependent, is attracted to a partner who feels perfect to them: Someone who lets them lead the dance while making them feel powerful, competent and appreciated. In other words, the narcissist feels most comfortable with a dancing companion who matches up with their self-absorbed and boldly selfish dance style. Narcissist dancers are able to maintain the direction of the dance because they always find partners who lack self-worth, confidence and who have low self-esteem — codependents. With such a well-matched companion, they are able to control both the dancer and the dance.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/09/08/the-dance-between-codependents-narcissists/

It could be too that they are all narcissists:

Moreover, being a part of a "bigger thing" is very gratifying narcissistically. Being a particle of God, being immersed in His grandeur, experiencing His power and blessings first hand, communing with him - are all sources of unending Narcissistic Supply.

http://samvak.tripod.com/narcissistgod.html

I need to look into this more hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:56 am

http://historum.com/ancient-history/34078-emerald-tablets-real.html interesting comments in here,looks as if the carbon dating technique is not an option .as you say best to start with the` grounded `info it's another who knows conundrum ......awaiting Brenda's gut feelings about this but with Alistair Crowley being involved don't expect a major revelation ,cos black magic is definitely a no go for us.

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:59 am

"Yeah, they might scare the crap out of him Bern."  chuckle        hehehe ,only just seen this Del ,many a true word said in jest though mate !!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:43 am

sunbern wrote:http://historum.com/ancient-history/34078-emerald-tablets-real.html          interesting comments in here,looks as if the carbon dating technique is not an option .as you say best to start with the` grounded `info it's another who knows conundrum ......awaiting Brenda's gut feelings about this but with Alistair Crowley being involved don't expect a major revelation ,cos black magic is definitely a no go for us.
There are no "tablets" ... and that's the first problem. So how the hell could anyone translate something that doesn't even exist?

Atlantis never existed ... that's the second problem. If Plato said "this is where it was" and scientific ocean floor studies were done, and found NOTHING, why is it that people INSIST on MOVING THE LOCATION? Because people prefer to believe what they prefer to be true.

Thoth was an Egyptian made up god, part of the control factor ... third problem. Why is it that Egypt is always the center of what people see, and everyone ignores Sumer? If we add Sumer to the picture, these two groups of idiots couldn't even agree on what happened when we die.

I haven't even gotten into the appearance of this "translation" yet, and it ain't looking good as usual. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:19 am

Evil or Very Mad Neutral ahh well keep goin eh .need some historical research breakthrough ,more cavities detected in Tuttankhamun's pyramid ( next to his burial chamber ) apparently, bet we wont get to know what's in em though !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:37 am

In my book that's a "call me if you ever find anything" scenario chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi Jim. Well i read all the pages on the Emeral tablets, took me 3 hrs. My opinion and thoughts are he is one of those people,who is trying to get people to follow him, down to the pits of the earth, darkness otherwise, and promises them heaven. He talks about Heaven and Hell and the black shadows. In my opinion the shadows are brought up from below. Black Magic is mentioned this involves black shadows. I told Bernie not to repeat any words or prayers he tells people to say. Not a good feeling about this. I agree with you about Atlantis.After reading all of this had to ask for protection, from the Universe. This is only my own opinion.Very wary about things like this.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:35 pm

I agree ... and that's just by skimming the surface of it ... read few lines, saw where "whoever" was going, and then just tossed it chuckle

We are still in the middle of the "6000 years of BS" campaign. Was there a lost civilization? Yes - OURS! We had a life, and the anti-socials took it away. If people would stop jumping into a picture of doctrinal complexity, and just deal with it simply, it would make sense. Years ago Marija Gimbutas had the base picture - there was a feminine centered culture that was replaced by a masculine centered culture. When "the men" got hold of the "goddess" she suddenly lost all her weight, and was now "pleasing to look at."  That reeks of the male centered narcissistic approach. Was said "weight" symbolic of something? "We don't care - we want something nice to look at."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Hi Del, i sent moonsong a message the other day,she is home and recovering.

Although we have the usual predicted weather washout i hope you all have a good bank holiday weekend.

anyone doing anything interesting, ? any forest visits planned Bernie, Brenda ?

i have an excitable feeling, not sure why. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi Sam. Not doing anything, Bernie down last week end, going to see his mum this week end. We will have to go to forest soon, as keep getting messages to go. Happy Easter to you all. Del,Jim, Moonsong, hope you have a good one to Sam with your family.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:56 pm

Yeah back at-cha - Happy Bunny Day chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 10 GJng1SZvkq7qrdlxwSrkAyuSqgHh7KT3_lg

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:36 am

yeah well to a chocaholic like me it will be a pleasure,bon apetite !!!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:57 am

| URL: http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3VU this all sounds a bit like pot luck if you ask me talk about messing around with the original script to suit yourself !!! always did prefer chocolate to wine and bread so I think I will change to that one without any worries ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Yeah, I tripped over this back in 2005ish ... from my notes:

1) In the end of days 2006.
2) Comet 2006.
3) End of days. In the end of days Arafat, Bush, Sharon.
4) The war of Bush. The evil that will befall you in the end of days. The nations under all of heaven.
5) Atomic holocaust 2006.
6) Great earthquake Japan, 2006, fire and earthquake struck Japan, economic collapse.
7) LA earthquake, holocaust, 2006.
8 ) "The term "world war" was encoded with the term "in 5766" (2006) for the possible year. In another place, the term "atomic holocaust" was encoded with the term "in 5766" (2006). In another place the term "great earthquake" was encoded with the term "in 5766" (2006). In another place, the term "great earthquake" was encoded with "Japan" and "in 5766" (2006). And in another place the term "economic collapse" was encoded with the term "fire, earthquake struck Japan." (Roy A. Reinhold revised 11/15/98)
9) 2006 black hole singularity.
10) "This is the only occurrence of the phrase "2006 established/ prepared/ readied gloom/mourning/blackness" in the whole Tanach ...."
11) The hit/stroke in 2006 is coming / occurring.
12) In 2006 for the suffering/enduring.
13) They returned in 2006.
14) They returned in 2006 second occurrence.
15) God (Yah) in 2006, shoot (or shot/shooting).
16) His witness and the stone; thus. In 2006 the proof; the language by my witness.
There are no other Bible Code occurrences of disaster like this from 2007 2012.”

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:22 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Hi Del,  i sent moonsong a message the other day,she is home and recovering.
anyone doing anything interesting, ?i have an excitable feeling, not sure why.  Smile

Nice one DW....Glad she is on the mend.
Nothing interesting happening for me, just a few beers down the local like any w/e.
I think the excitable feeling you have is due to the fact that spring and summer are just around the corner mate.

All those predictions Jim, nothing surprising there then, my email box is being filled with Ed Dames remote viewing stuff lately, more predictions...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 am

Del. wrote:All those predictions Jim, nothing surprising there then, my email box is being filled with Ed Dames remote viewing stuff lately, more predictions...
Yeah ... that was the Bible Code stuff goin' round back then. I was curious cuz I was in the middle of that "16 months" conundrum ... hence the line at the end: "People always follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed - dead ends" ... dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:44 am

I thought I'd toss this in being that we were talking about the "paranormal." The part of the "death" picture that has always bothered me is the "we go from physical life (matter) to energy" ... if that's true, why doesn't this "energy" just dissipate? It isn't (seemingly) being generated ... it's just there ... what holds it together?

I sent an email to an NDE research group, and it was forwarded to a couple of people who did reply. One said: "You know you asked a question no one can answer."  Then they went into the usual "everything is energy" picture, but it really didn't "explain" anything. The other person said:

"You are assuming that the "energy" of the being of a person after death acts like physical energy. However, that isn't what the phenomena seem to indicate -- after death, the psyche appears more to be a "being" or "entity" and so has different properties than physical energy.

Since the psyche doesn't appear to dissipate or transform into other forms of energy, the analogy or equivalence with physical energy simply doesn't hold. If the psyche appears to be a form of energy, this form of energy has its own properties."

OK - I guess ... but still doesn't explain anything.

I decided to take a look-see and tripped over this article. The problem seems to be connected to the fact that we use a terminology (matter and energy) that is incorrect.

"It doesn’t matter much for physicists; these poetic phrases are just referring to something sharply defined in the math or in experiments, and the ambiguous wording is shorthand for longer, unambiguous phrases. But it’s dreadfully confusing for the non-expert, because in each of these contexts a different definition for `matter’ is being used, and a different meaning — in some cases an archaic or even incorrect meaning of `energy’ — is employed. And each of these ways of speaking implies that either things are matter or they are energy — which is false.  In reality, matter and energy don’t even belong to the same categories; it is like referring to apples and orangutans, or to heaven and earthworms, or to birds and beach balls."

The overall picture of death and this - "continued life" idea, has to be a simple picture of a complete breakdown of the object (the human in this case) into its component parts - whatever the hell that entails - but calling it "energy" - is wrong. So what do we call it? Beats the hell out of me, but it IS there.

The overall picture of "ghosties," is identical to humans - so we are dealing with the "essence" of that "person" - the psychological aspect - what made THE PERSON ... THE PERSON. This picture runs the gamut from nice to wise-ass, to nasty, to antisocial; it's no different than a look through the newspaper on any particular day. This is why I did the EVPs, and the small pile of information I got ties directly to information that others have gotten ... they're people.  

Sooo ... we do have a data update (of sorts) regarding this topic, which simply boils down to a terminology factor that says we can't define this "death" picture by simply saying we turn into "energy" - because that's wrong. Everything deals with the component parts of the "physical" thing involved; it simply breaks down to the more underlying structure - whatever that is.

From this point, realizing that the overall picture we DO see is governed by the exact same (mental) rules we experience here, and realizing these "rules" have been in place for thousands of years (the antisocial aspect and religious control), then we can take as an example the idea of "demons" and define it better?

Are there really DEMONS out there? No. Look on earth - we can find the exact same picture here. These particular ex-humans are highly mentally unstable. Like "ISIS" here today, and the terror involved, they are exactly the same - highly mentally unstable. The picture we have in our heads is really no different than this picture I sent to someone who believes a "demon" attacked him for his paranormal work. This spirit is NOT a demon ... this spirit is simply psychotic.

Study Hall. - Page 10 Boo%20my%20ass

At any rate, you can read the "matter / energy" article here ...
http://profmattstrassler.com/articles-and-posts/particle-physics-basics/mass-energy-matter-etc/matter-and-energy-a-false-dichotomy/

... and make what you can of it. It gets "sciencey" ... so tie your head down LOL ...
hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:06 pm

http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3WJ    to me this is the bible story plain and simple ,the original and much copied and modified version. surely any religious scholar HAS to question their belief in what is without a doubt the one and only original story of the creation of man by the gods ( et's ) .. your last post is taking some getting through jim but still hangin in there ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:12 pm

QUOTE     Since the psyche doesn't appear to dissipate or transform into other forms of energy, the analogy or equivalence with physical energy simply doesn't hold. If the psyche appears to be a form of energy, this form of energy has its own properties   END QUOTE

Try telling the scole group this ! And thanks for the physics lesson ,there must be some form of `energy ` involved because of their ability to move solid objects in our dimension....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:02 pm

sunbern wrote:http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3WJ    to me this is the bible story plain and simple ,the original and much copied and modified version. surely any religious scholar HAS to question their belief in what is without a doubt the one and only original story of the creation of man by the gods ( et's )

Yeah but see, this is the conundrum no one gets ... "religion" (as just an all encompassing term to make it easier to understand) is nothing but the UFO subject in an erroneous interpretation for control sake. ("We know what's going on in the sky - follow us.") It's nothing but BS, and today is nothing but sensationalistic crap. Their "gods" were so nice, that life after death for these Sumerians was viewed as a nightmare - the direct opposite of Egypt's beliefs. They couldn't even agree on THAT MUCH. Also seems like the exact same chain of control as they had on earth.

Early Mesopotamians conceptualized the universe as a sphere, one half occupied by the living, the other by the dead. Deities ruled both realms—Ereshkigal was queen of the Underworld and Nergal her consort. Other deities served at their court and gates through which the sun and moon could pass linked the two worlds together.

Graves were thought to provide access to the Underworld. At death, the spirit (Sumerian gidim) traveled to the Underworld, where conditions were dismal. The dead thirsted and ate dust. It was the responsibility of the living to provide sustenance for dead relatives.

http://www.penn.museum/sites/iraq/?page_id=216

sunbern wrote:Try telling the scole group this ! And thanks for the physics lesson ,there must be some form of `energy ` involved because of their ability to move solid objects in our dimension....

I know it's there ... I also know we can't, at this point, explain it. So until that time comes, we just have to hang on to what we have and try to clear up the picture we have as well - cuz THAT'S a mess to. When I said Demons didn't exist ... I meant it. Yeah, there are some psychotic spirits out there, but all they are, are ex-humans.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next