Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 37 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Yeah I'm around ... been pullin' my hair out with some people. One of them had to be schizophrenic d'oh

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:42 am

ok fella ,that's fine ( or not ) .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Jim wrote:Yeah I'm around ... been pullin' my hair out with some people. One of them had to be schizophrenic d'oh
I smell a story there....or not? There was a time in history when some people were shot or stabbed for being irritating.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:33 pm

The BS makes me nutz ... on the upside, the PhD I have been talking with that got sick is back. I wrote an interpretational breakdown of a page and he really liked it. We should be doing something soon.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Anybody over there hear this stuff?

Strange Sounds Are Back: ‘Sky Trumpets’ Heard in the Netherlands, the UK and Morocco.
http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2016/01/15/strange-sound-2016/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:52 pm

Jim wrote:The BS makes me nutz ... on the upside, the PhD I have been talking with that got sick is back. I wrote an interpretational breakdown of a page and he really liked it. We should be doing something soon.
One small step for man. I've heard that somewhere before. Oh yes...the moon landing movie that NASA made. LOL
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Jim wrote:Anybody over there hear this stuff?

Strange Sounds Are Back: ‘Sky Trumpets’ Heard in the Netherlands, the UK and Morocco.
http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2016/01/15/strange-sound-2016/

Jim,ive heard strange sounds in the sky a few times,usually the early hours of the morning. i posted about it a long time ago on ovni i think. the sounds i heard were more like metal grating on metal,and a kind of engine type sound. there was no source for the noise that im aware of. i havent heard it for ages though. The trumpeting sounds have been heard from about 2012 the world over,there are many reports and videos about it.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Jim. Have heard popping sounds in the sky, like someone popping bubble wrap. 2 of my neighbours and myself heard it about 10 30pm one night. also loud rumbling sounds going across the sky, about 7 30pm, these sounds lasted on and off for about a week. They made the local paper, no explanation ever came.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm

This was last year. Have also heard sounds like boomerangs going across the sky, down at Rendlesham. Several people have heard these sounds.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Weird ... I've never heard anything like that anywhere here.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Veeeeeery interesting. In warmer weather I watch the skies at night and listen.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:08 pm

I did that all the time before I moved here 3 years ago ... saw stuff, checked it against the satellite tracking info ... never once "heard" anything. What I find odd is the "trumpet" effect ... that would make people jump to "certain" conclusions. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Some people think it could be biblical.....heavenly trumpets and/or harbingers of doom.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:03 pm

I took a quick look and it seems the trumpet connection was jewish, christian, and muslim too ... one seemed to follow the other through time. Should look to see where, in an overall picture, this stuff is / has been happening.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:34 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Mysteries! Sounds...crop circles.....shapeshifting....Cern and black holes...and on and on. Pieces to some grand puzzle? or a way to connect the dots?....or things we are better off not knowing about. Maybe Pandora's box or curiousity killed the cat thing?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:10 pm

The sounds allegedly have only been going on for about the last 10 years. Allegedly too, there is an ancient connection to hearing these sounds, but of course there were no details. d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Jim wrote:The sounds allegedly have only been going on for about the last 10 years. Allegedly too, there is an ancient connection to hearing these sounds, but of course there were no details. d'oh
Perhaps I can provide some advice from a famous philosopher Yogi Berra......."It ain't over till it's over.......AND...."when you come to the fork in the road.....take one".
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:52 pm

you see even the unimaginable can become fact .The jury is still out but the evidence is mounting

http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3Cu

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:59 pm

As long as it ain't coming THIS WAY rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:36 am

Keep yer head down fella ! hide lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Does anyone know how Del is ?? i messaged him a couple of days ago and havent heard back. i just wanted to check on him.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:32 pm

I'm not sure sam but don't worry he may be taking a break away for a little while,i know we all miss him but I'm sure he will come back in his own good time...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm

Thanks Bernie. Smile i know he said he may be quiet for a bit but i just wanted to make sure he was okay,well as okay as can be expected,.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:41 am

Sorry DW, I didn't see the new message notice, but yes I'm fine, Bernie was spot on, not up to conversations at the mo, but do drop in every day to read all of your posts.....Thanks for asking sweetie..xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next