Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 38 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:58 am

Good to hear from you Del cheers ... take all the time you need. Very Happy

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:54 am

Good man del.keep with us bud .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Thanks Del, you take care. xx
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:00 pm

have any of you heard of the" black knight" satellite ,aparrently it has been orbiting earth since before sputnik,( photos available on Google and explanations put forward as to what it is.) correct me if I'm wrong but I thought all space objects orbiting earth fell back to our atmosphere eventually .( not sure how long this takes )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:09 pm

I've run into it ... wasn't worth my time to go into lol!

I guess this is as good a breakdown as any ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:09 am

I did have a look at the photos,it really doesn't look anything like a space blanket but I suppose it could be an old spy satellite who knows it's one of those anomalies that would be easy to check out ( after all we can now see pebbles on mars ! ) but I suppose the old government conspiracy chestnut will continue for as long as remains a mystery .I thought that most space `debris ` had a decaying orbit ( is sputnik still up there ? ) by rights bearing in mind it is probably a 60's satellite I would have thought it would have been toast by now .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:03 am

This is why I disregard topics that have nothing to do with what I'm looking for ... I put them on a shelf in my head that says "entertainment only" - and leave it at that. With all the people looking into this stuff - SOMEONE, somewhere along the line will define it. Unless it's BS, and it will never be answered. Meanwhile, I'm not trapped in it so - have a good time chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:23 am

if you've got a bit of time on your hands read the comments section of this post it is very funny and at times had me in stitches . http://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/01/21/discovery-technological-global-warming-killed-all-the-aliens/

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:39 am

As far as I'm concerned, we have the picture all wrong. Keeping this explanation "local" ... the only reason this planet is in the mess it's in, is because of "brain disorder." In other words, the component parts involved regarding the brain show an end result picture that should look like "this." When someone is born and their end result looks like "that" instead of "this" ... it's because of a brain malfunction. The overall picture regarding the last (in round numbers) 12,000 years, simply shows the domination and control of the masses (the "this" group) by another kind of thinking (the "that" group - sociopaths / narcissists and any other brain compromised individuals). Regarding any other planet with developing life, the same picture would be in play, or, the entire species was either functioning properly, or, totally screwed up.

The rest of this picture includes the idea that physical life begins where we are born. "Life itself" begins after we die. The idea is to get the foundational picture right while here, and you wind up where you wind up after you die - based on what you did here. Need more "schooling" ... you'll get it.

As far as where is ET? This is our world, and kind of like a child's bedroom as they grow up, you live in it whether it's a mess or not. ET is not going to get involved - our world and the conditions thereof have nothing to do with them. TPTB (the "that" group) haven't told us a damn thing, and an "arrival" would cause global panic because of the BS stories we have allowed ourselves to be fed. Regarding the alleged superwave on its way - same thing. Wake up or get run over, details will be straightened out on "the other side." dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Jim,you are right,people are truly fucked. it sickens me to see how vile some people are,how fucking souless. Five beautiful sperm whales have washed up on the east coast this weekend,they got into shallow waters and died thrashing on rocks. The mentality of people is to then go to the beaches and take selfies with the bodies of these beautiful creatures. comments such as well that will be more fish for us to eat. people have no heart,no feelings. ripping teeth off these animals to keep as souvenirs.
I dont understand how these creatures cant be guided back out to sea,its been done before. they knew the pod of dolphins were close,why cant it be prevented. And why are the whales coming so close and getting into trouble,its like their signals have gone wrong,they are intelligent creatures.
Last wknd,i was lucky enough to see an amazing natural sundog,we watched it for over ten minutes,took some photos as it was changing,at one point these tiny wisps of cloud near it actually looked like a dog eating the sundog. there were quite a few people walked past us and not a single one looked up to see what we were looking at or taking photos of. if that was me i would of looked to see what they were looking at. people have such massive ego problems,its always somebody elses fault when something goes wrong,people lie and are applauded for it. people on tv shows,where the nastier and viler you treat people the more popular you become. the fawning over so called celebritys who are only famous through crap reality shows,or fucking people over, tv shows airing footage which completely goes over the line,that could ruin a 23 year old girls life,bad enough that her housemates shamed her in the way they did,but then to air the footage to millions of the viewing public.
Humanity seems to becoming worse and worse,not better. we stand no chance with people like this.
thats my little rant over,i feel better for that. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:03 pm

when we meet one day I'm going to give you a huge big hug dreamwalker.. Jim, I just love your analogy of the earth being like a childs bedroom ( I couldn't have put it any better ) we have a massive amount of growing up to do and the way things look at the moment we are gonna end up back in a playpen rather than learning to cooperate with each other to move forward in a sustainable way .there's absolutely no point in us being an intelligent race if we stupidly apply our knowledge.. Borders are man made ,we are basically one race our dna is the same we are brothers and sisters it's about time we started to understand we only have one ( not very big ) world and learn to respect all it contains including ourselves, my rant over too ...I'm going to put up my barn owl and kestrel nesting boxes tomorrow that will make me feel better ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:13 pm

If you take that approach, put it over the UFO subject, how many interpretational "tall tales" have been constructed and passed off as truth or "research" by people who just - don't - care?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:26 pm

I look foreward to that hug Bernie. i am so fed up of negative aggressive self absorbed selfish people,even those who bang on about how spiritual they are,talk of love and light yet are some of the most egotistical fakes around,i have seen so much of this over the past year,so many lies being spread around promoted as truth,i dont know how this can be resolved. We are one Bernie,we are all made from the same stuff,yet we behave so differently,some people are so switched off its unbelieviable. we should end all religion,tear down the borders,get rid of the corrupt in charge and banking systems,and start over,back to nature. i dont think this will happen without a huge event or intervention.it feels like we are constantly fighting a losing battle in this world.
Its the same with the ufo subject Jim,full of lies and bullshit to hide the truth. so many agendas,none of them for the good of humanity or the planet,or the truth. why cant people be real and honest,and stop thinking of themselves,the world would be a much better place,if people just cared and looked out for one another.
i am bloody fed up of the lies the bullshit and the fakes. Crying or Very sad
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:40 pm

This is why I believe in controlled empathy ... a flood of feelings can drown you ... left brain and right brain should work together, and it's like the left brain hugs the right brain and explains everything.

Study Hall. - Page 38 Hug_me_by_selene_emotion-d320z55

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:54 pm

yeah ,spot on , but now its like right brain presses trigger and left brain tries to apply the kiss of life .We had it once in balance ,I would just like to see the tide turn in my lifetime .if there's anybody out there,then please hear this plea ,heaven knows I've sent it up in the privacy of my own room often enough ,maybe we should shout it from the rooftops like the muslims do in mecca...the only way I manage to shrug off my feelings of futility sometimes is to absorb myself in my work and one day hope it will catch on. we just need redirection to achieve great things together ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Well did you (or anyone else) read at least the overview regarding When Prophecy Fails?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:43 pm

yeah ,when an event didn't occur ( read predicted superwave /ufo `rescue `) the told you so element of humanity gains the upper hand (control ) ,when the shit hits then the predictors throughout history wrested the power back it works like some huge seesaw now the difference is we can predict pretty much everything way before it happens and those in control now will be well hunkered down while the rest of us fry .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Well ... wasn't really where I wanted to go with that.

There is a background picture which makes it (so far) the first step towards laying the foundation for our "being left out of the ET picture" ... and, it's paranormal based.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:38 pm

I did wonder ,lets hear it then ,i'm guessing if the paranormal element of humanity has always been present we should be in more of a position to understand than ever but still we cannot get our heads around it although many have tried. It's a latent force that underlies our being and it is very easy to understand how it's hidden power has been used as a tool to instill fear and control by powerful narcissists .the terrible atrocities perpetrated in the name of witchcraft cleansing come to mind .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:46 pm

OK ... but I have to run out. Basically Keech's start was a couple of months after Eisenhower's alleged meeting with ET (they said he had a toothache). It's speculation because nothing's been proven (as usual) but if Ike did meet with ET that February, and they told him "it is coming" ... I just find it odd that by April the Keech "ET is here cuz doom is coming" scenario happened ... and was a total failure. Right after that came the esoteric pieces I've mentioned, then the Georgia Guidestones. There's a picture here ... anyone wanna work on it? chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:23 pm

I guess not rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:49 am

''Jim wrote''
The rest of this picture includes the idea that physical life begins where we are born. "Life itself" begins after we die. The idea is to get the foundational picture right while here, and you wind up where you wind up after you die - based on what you did here. Need more "schooling" ... you'll get it.

Well I can go along with that one Jim.

''Dreamwalker said''
Last wknd,i was lucky enough to see an amazing natural sundog,we watched it for over ten minutes,took some photos as it was changing,at one point these tiny wisps of cloud near it actually looked like a dog eating the sundog. there were quite a few people walked past us and not a single one looked up to see what we were looking at or taking photos of. if that was me i would of looked to see what they were looking at.

I think its the new trend to ignore everything around you apart from your mobile phone, whilst texting messages of piffle to one another, I read just the other day its a new word called.....Nomophobia.

Humanity seems to becoming worse and worse,not better. we stand no chance with people like this.

That is so very true....

''sunburn wrote''
Borders are man made ,we are basically one race our dna is the same we are brothers and sisters it's about time we started to understand we only have one ( not very big ) world and learn to respect all it contains including ourselves. maybe we should shout it from the rooftops like the muslims do in mecca.

As long as we have that word religion Bern, this is the way it will always stay.

''Jim wrote''
Well did you (or anyone else) read at least the overview regarding When Prophecy Fails?

It all got a bit long winded for me in the end Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:55 am

The Georgia guide stones has always puzzled me, I often wonder if they were put there for a reason from TPTB, to me it rings of the tablets of mosses, the very start of being brainwashed......But was it ET doing it the second time around ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:51 am

Del. wrote:The Georgia guide stones has always puzzled me, I often wonder if they were put there for a reason from TPTB, to me it rings of the tablets of mosses, the very start of being brainwashed......But was it ET doing it the second time around ??

Just woke up ... mmm - coffee ... welcome back Del  Very Happy

Yeah - VERY long winded, and the approach is VERY wrong, being based is psychology and dismissing the paranormal aspect.

The Guidestones were a later part of the same "it is coming" picture, and the overall picture hypothesis shows it was part 4; symbolic time stamp is "33" years after Roswell (1947 to 1980)

What's written on them is pretty self explanatory, and people have been head scratching about it for years. The problem is, people have no context, so dunno

All I'm saying is that via the pieces we do have, there IS a trail of breadcrumbs that starts with the "in your face arrival" of ET, going back at least to the Battle of LA. As usual, we have no clear data picture, so, those things (like Roswell too) have to be taken as they sit.

In my overall hypothesis, the arrival "in your face" was necessary because humanity has "no clue" what is going on. It seems TPTB had no real clue either, and it took the Eisenhower meeting (no real hard data on that either) to set the record straight. If the meeting dating of February 1954 is right, the paranormal aspect began its confusion attack around Easter (April) of that same year. It set the stage for the idea that any information attained by this method - was BS - so, ignore it.

Things have gone on from there, and to this day we STILL have no clue.

One of my main unanswered questions since I started reading this UFO subject crap, is why is it that in all of these years, with everything that HAS gone on - I have NEVER ONCE had an "abduction experience?" Simply put, as far as I am concerned, it all more paranormal "confusion" BS. If you notice, everything that has gone on has had one purpose ... keep people from learning.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Nomophobia , i like that word Del. im going to use that on my son and call him a Nomophobe and not tell him what it means. Wink

Jim i forget whether you dont actually dream or you dont remember that you dream. im sure ive read or heard somewhere a long time ago,that its not good to not dream. (i could be wrong ).
You had that experience of moving from one place to another,maybe not your typical abduction experience but i think thats more than likely thats what it was. " a typical experience " we are led to believe are mainly reported as negative. i dont believe that is actually true,i think we only hear of negative experiences on purpose. " a typical experience" would seem to involve pain,and probing and lots of fear. there are many of these types of reports but very few positive ones. I think this could be apart from on purpose,to make us think negatively about aliens etc,but also perhaps the memory is just wiped more efficiently with a positive experience than with a negative?fearful experience. In the same way we remember nightmares,and they stay with us while we mainly forget all the good dreams we have had.unless they were lucid,predictive,had messages in them etc.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next