Study Hall.

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Jim i forget whether you dont actually dream or you dont remember that you dream. im sure ive read or heard somewhere a long time ago,that its not good to not dream. (i could be wrong ).

Whatever the underlying problem is, I don't dream anymore in rem-sleep since the car wreck. As far as good or bad, it doesn't bother me. Been going on since 2004 - I'm used to it. There are dreams on one side or the other of rem sleep ... like when you are nodding off, or waking up.

You had that experience of moving from one place to another,maybe not your typical abduction experience but i think thats more than likely thats what it was. " a typical experience " we are led to believe are mainly reported as negative. i dont believe that is actually true,i think we only hear of negative experiences on purpose. " a typical experience" would seem to involve pain,and probing and lots of fear. there are many of these types of reports but very few positive ones. I think this could be apart from on purpose,to make us think negatively about aliens etc,but also perhaps the memory is just wiped more efficiently with a positive experience than with a negative?fearful experience. In the same way we remember nightmares,and they stay with us while we mainly forget all the good dreams we have had.unless they were lucid,predictive,had messages in them etc.

Personally, the minor stuff that did go on only began after I started reading about it ... so, at the very least it's what I call day residue dreaming (dreams based on what was going on in you life, like reading stuff), at most it's paranormal. Whatever the case, if I didn't learn anything I just file it in my head as "entertainment only" and leave it at that. Since I no longer dream, nothing happens at all, so that speaks volumes too about cause.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:48 pm

And then theres this type of thing.

http://www.occultopedia.com/b/bilocation.htm

Has anyone experienced or know anyone whos experienced this.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Welcome back Del. Hope you are alright.

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:15 pm

if anyone is bored see if you can find anything new in here                                     http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3DN

( apologies if it doesn't open for you jim it must be on google if you so desire  ) chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:And then theres this type of thing.

Have a look at the links from my Ancient code ( C.I.A. ) ) post above sam there is a very interesting `new ` theory that a parallel universe split from ours and is going back in time ( from us ) although from their perspective they are going forward as we are going back . ( Ancient code ..mirror universe )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Del. wrote:The Georgia guide stones has always puzzled me, I often wonder if they were put there for a reason from TPTB, to me it rings of the tablets of mosses, the very start of being brainwashed......But was it ET doing it the second time around ??

Not really sure what to believe Del .If I was mega rich I think I would want to make a statement to humanity and what better than to say how you would like to see society behave and take care of this planet .Sometimes I think the answers to some of our questions about et's have their roots a lot closer to home than we realise .

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:20 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:And then theres this type of thing.

Not really as a happening thing ... me or anyone else I ever knew. I have heard of body-doubles, but that's something else.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:29 pm

[quote="sunbern"]
Del. wrote:...and what better than to say how you would like to see society behave and take care of this planet .
Except the Guidestone total of a half-billion (you shouldn't go over when repopulating the planet) doesn't quite answer the question regarding the rest of the 7+ billion that WERE there to begin with. hmm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:39 pm

sunbern wrote:if anyone is bored see if you can find anything new in here                                     http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3DN

( apologies if it doesn't open for you jim it must be on google if you so desire  )             chuckle

I opened one of those PDFs ... you can hardly make out what it says - yay gov't chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:54 pm

http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3E7 hav'nt had a chance to take a look yet

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:00 pm

I read that article Bernie,its interesting and would make sense if you go by the theory everything has balance,light and dark,good and bad,positive and negative.It would also seem to give answers to some of those age old questions.

Me neither Jim,im assuming you dont mean hollywood style body doubles (or do you )
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:08 pm

sunbern wrote:http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3E7                              hav'nt had a chance to take a look yet

Thanks Bernie ive downloaded this and had a quick look. To me it looks very similar to English but with letters mixed up,in a code.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:10 pm

No - we all seem to have / had doubles out there in the world somewhere. I mean really - 7+ billion people - how many new faces can you come up with chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:
sunbern wrote:http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3E7                              hav'nt had a chance to take a look yet

Thanks Bernie ive downloaded this and had a quick look. To me it looks very similar to English but with letters mixed up,in a code.

I worked on this starting back around 2000 (think I brought this up a few times) ... the "similar to English" (letters at least) can be looked at if you look up EVA ... European Voynich Alphabet. According to what I looked into, there are about 7 letters that connect to Arabic like the rest connect to our letters.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Jim wrote:No - we all seem to have / had doubles out there in the world somewhere. I mean really - 7+ billion people - how many new faces can you come up with chuckle

Yes we discussed similar to this last year,about there being only so many face types,eye types etc. Templates for want of a better word. there was a story last week about a lady who found a near identical lady to her,you would think they were twins,they had a D.N.A test done and are not related. theres a thread on David Icke forums of film stars who have doubles going back years,they have photos of some of them alongside people from years ago.
My freind lost her dad a few years ago,i knew him very well. maybe a year after he had passed i started seeing this man while going to or at tescos,he was the spitting image of her dad,the first time i saw him it shocked me,it wasnt just his looks,it was the same colour hair and style,the same build,the same type of clothing and the same mannerisms,even the way he walked,it was spooky. i told my freind about this after i had seen the man,many times,she had also seen him around and thought the same as me.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Jim wrote:
Dreamwalker wrote:

I worked on this starting back around 2000 (think I brought this up a few times) ... the "similar to English" (letters at least) can be looked at if you look up EVA ... European Voynich Alphabet. According to what I looked into, there are about 7 letters that connect to Arabic like the rest connect to our letters.

Yes i remember this Jim. its good that you can zoom in on the words. Its strange no one has yet been able to decipher it. It looks very simple and as though it would be easy. i get the feeling something very obvious is being missed here.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:05 pm

As far as your double sighting, could be ... something else (booooo) chuckle

With regard to the Voynich, the work I did do on it (before people pissed me off so much I shelved it) showed it was a work by someone who belonged to a group I have never been able to track down - I just called them "the people who knew." From the looks of things, I believe they were absorbed into the Masonic expansion a few hundred years ago.

I had Dr L look at that "galaxy pic" back in the early 2000s and his measurements confirmed the outer circle was where out solar system is. Not only did they know that, but it seems they knew about the superwave too, and even referred to Dr L's "blue eye." I translated that page by my method, and this was what I got. (The "inner part dividing / ripping asunder" would be the galactic core.)
The inner part divides, rips asunder. It surrounds the living. Knowledge is also coming apart. The deniers took the high place. The wheat are the height. Deniers look... trouble comes from the eye, oh sin of God. It is time to cry out for help. You will be lopped off, amputated by what is coming.

Is it a lie because the blue eye has not yet come? The destruction, the end, has not yet come? The appointed time of the cyclical Phoenix has not yet come?

The Knowledge of God is in every field and town. The moon grows full. You will experience it. Take advice. Take advice.

Cry for help. Search for answers. The storm comes. The moon grows full. The knowledge of the expectation of the cyclical eye is a slow cure. Fear of the Phoenix is the medicine.

Your downfall has been written and decided.

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:27 am

Bloody hell, is 2016 going to be one of those years.......Were doomed. hide lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:31 am

According to what I looked at back then, the first page translates, the second page didn't - which means it's either another language or it's deliberate gibberish for encoding sake. Then there was a ruckus back then regarding the "plants" and identification of said "plants." I don't know what the final word was, I did see articles regarding at least some identifications, but never got back into it.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:55 am

http://www.documentarytube.com/articles/europe-will-be-gone-by-2016--all-the-prophecies-by-bulgarian-prophetess-vanga here you go mate she's never been wrong yet !!!! tin foil hat

just going to have a look at the voynich now.

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:16 pm

sunbern wrote:http://www.documentarytube.com/articles/europe-will-be-gone-by-2016--all-the-prophecies-by-bulgarian-prophetess-vanga       here you go mate she's never been wrong yet !!!!     tin foil hat
I'll take a look when I get back. hmm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:49 pm

ok ,I just cant fathom how that manuscript can be the jottings of a madman ( or woman ) .I get the feeling its the taxonomy of another world ,but heaven knows what all the nude women and tube things are all about it's as if they are being `processed` in some way ( or maybe prepared for something ) they start off in shallow water ? and then it seems as if they are drowning ( by the looks of their puffed out cheeks ) it's totally weird and what plants have roots in the shape of an animal .better minds than mine have had a go maybe it was done by someone with an awful lot of time to themselves in an asylum ,but what patience .......maybe only part of the brain was faulty the creative side seems perfect ..

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:43 pm

As far as Vanga goes, this is going to have to be looked into more, one source doesn't do it ... other sources mention "additions" to her prophecies ... and a line has to be drawn somewhere in this. Just going by that one source, the list doesn't make sense:

2016 – According to Vanga, in 2016 Europe will cease to exist. The continent will lose almost all of its population and the developing countries will transform to exploiters.

9 years later …

2025 – The population of Europe will reach almost zero. (But it lost "almost all" of it's population - how far is that to almost zero? No exploiters yet? Been 9 years.)

2028 – Mankind will fly to Venus, in hope to find new sources of energy. Five years from then [2033] the level of world oceans and water will duplicate. (Venus was a believable planet back then. With regard to this “water” problem, if the oceans “duplicated” – what exactly would be left?)

15 years later … and 27 years from the above 2016 remark …

2043 – As exploiters will start moving into Europe, the continent will be ruled by the Muslims. (But how does this happen if “the world oceans and water duplicated?” Europe would be gone. )

2066 – Muslims will try to invade Rome and will succeed in that. In an effort to free the ancient city and bring back Christianity to it, the US will use a climate weapon for the first time. (Rome would be "gone" too - the "water" problem?
This is 50 years from today. One would tend to think “climate weapons” would have been replaced by something better.)

2076 – According to Baba Vanga, by 2076, communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world. (I guess the “world ocean duplicating” problem from 28 years earlier … evaporated?)

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Jim wrote:As far as Vanga goes, this is going to have to be looked into more, one source doesn't do it ... other sources mention "additions" to her prophecies ... and a line has to be drawn somewhere in this. Just going by that one source, the list doesn't make sense:

2016 – According to Vanga, in 2016 Europe will cease to exist. The continent will lose almost all of its population and the developing countries will transform to exploiters.

2076 – According to Baba Vanga, by 2076, communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world. (I guess the “world ocean duplicating” problem from 28 years earlier … evaporated?)

dunno

there seems to be a repetitive theme here,almost all of the Europe will go ( presumably under the duplicating oceans) along with almost all of the people ( mega sunami ? ) but then again it doesn't say the people die so I can only presume they relocate ( crikey this is more difficult to figure than that voynich manuscript ! ) but lets not get ahead of ourselves chuckle Better get yer copies of the Koran while stocks last rotf

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:36 pm

This is something that has to be taken apart ... you can't just go by what's said on websites. BTW, her reference to 3797 comes from Nostradamus.

But after being surprised sometimes by day while in a trance, and having long fallen into the habit of agreeable nocturnal studies, I have composed books of prophecies, each containing one hundred astronomical quatrains, which I want to condense somewhat obscurely. The work comprises prophecies from today to the year 3797.
http://www.crystalinks.com/nostradamus2.html

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top