Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 16 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:43 am

Sure got quiet after that one. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:39 am

Not much going on at the moment.
Finished reading that PDF by the way, it certainly churned my brain up a bit, was glad it came to an end quite frankly. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:50 am

All I know is ... if I'm right with what I have, why is it that everything else that pops up regarding the subject is like so freaking "scary?" This crap has been doing the exact same thing to people all along - "BOO!" And on top of all this, "the govt(s)" refuse to say ANYTHING.

BTW, I asked earlier on if you wanted to read my final PDF send me an email. I wanted feedback.

Final unless something else pops up chuckle like this - what the hell is THIS?
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf  

I was scrolling through this (you gotta scroll down for the text) - the dating is the mid 60s. Timing is the same as I have ... SOMEBODY is looking for SOMETHING. Why did this wind up in the CIA site?

Hey, you can buy a copy of the book for $570.00  rotf
https://www.amazon.com/Adam-Eve-Story-Chan-Thomas/dp/B0007ET2KI

According to Exo-Politics ...

“The Adam and Eve Story” authored by “Chan Thomas”, which was classified by the CIA at some point after its 1963 publication, and declassified in part on June 24, 2013 with the release of a sanitized digital version on the CIA’s website.
https://www.exopolitics.org/tag/chan-thomas/

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:03 pm

"BTW, I asked earlier on if you wanted to read my final PDF send me an email. I wanted feedback."

sorry mate rude of me after reading it not to give you my take on it ( been incredibly busy these last few weeks ) What i will say is i am still here and believe me when i say i would have been gone long ago if i thought you were giving us a load of claptrap .There are many facets to your PDF all built up layer on layer as your understanding and construction has evolved over time .It shows a fascinating and unique picture of your predictions and observations based on inescapable and certain happenings throughout your life .The Orion connection is incredibly strong and your portrayal of the part it has played in our past from many cultures is in my opinion undeniable i am in awe of your tenacity in continuing your research even though you were getting no back up or help in putting your picture together and i have to confess that i lack the knowledge to take you to task over anything you have researched in fact i am at a loss to disagree with any of your conclusions so i would just say A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR THE JOURNEY and lets hope that we can chat for a wee while longer together because this is a great little hang out from the rubbish heap that we have to negotiate in everyday life . cheers And well done .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:08 pm

Thanks ... and those last two pieces (Redfern's stuff and the Adam and Eve / CIA stuff I just posted) fit the picture too. They ARE (were?) looking for something and it concerns this "end event." Quite frankly I'm surprised they haven't popped up in my life - although the first paper I copyrighted years ago that mentioned UFOs seems to have vanished from the copyright office. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:28 am

Hi i(on my phone ) i'm with Brenda this weekend hope you all have a good one ....needed some time away very busy just lately work wise will catch up next week

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:51 am

Seems someone does not like this book.. ''Haha''

A German Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars
utter BS
January 11, 2019
Format: Pamphlet

anyone with a even a mediocre understanding of science can debunk this crap. here are more holes in this "theory" than in a swiss chesse. no need to read the "book", there are videos on youtube that explain it.
Funny how the CIA is seen as a competent agency to understand and judge crap like this when they fail on almost every other task put to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:11 am

Del. wrote:Seems someone does not like this book.. ''Haha''

I looked up that reference and it's tied to the Adam and Eve book ... yeah - MORE crap.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:04 pm

https://youtu.be/0PZJOUmf0ns Anyone seen this i thought it was fascinating
Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:32 pm

In all honesty, I don't understand the science aspect at all - so - that doesn't help. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:05 am

Does anybody ? he said in the interview that the science of quantum theory is in it's infancy .It is an area of major research now ( 20 years on from it's concept) and it seems to be progressing very slowly still .Do you think the answers to many of your questions will come from this area of research ? The quantum hologram part interested me because it maybe accounts for many of the ufo and strange sightings ( like bigfoot ) that have ocurred to witnesses that do seem to be genuine Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:19 am

sunbern wrote:Does anybody ?

See that's just it ... I can't really make an assessment unless I at least know what the component parts are all about on some level. I use the word "quantum-self" as a term for what people call spirit / soul, just to neutralize it and not drag religion into the mental picture - but I still don't understand the science about the term outside of a reference to the energy involved at the base level of physical construction. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:42 am

Deep stuff that.. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:57 am

Del. wrote:Deep stuff that.. hmm

Yeah it is ... and again, it's outside of what I know about ... I can't reference information and make comparisons.

Want some "deep stuff?" chuckle Try this.
http://www.survivorshandbook.com/wp-content/articles/political-ponerology.pdf

Ponerology is the study of the origin of evil via psychology. In my work (which I had asked if you wanted a copy - and haven't heard from you - if you want a copy send me an email) I broke down "history" into two categories: 1) the normal people, and 2) the antisocial controllers. This older book goes into the same foundational idea.

Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all,
no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting
sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends,
or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame,
not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of
selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken.

And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown
to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question,
like gullible fools.

Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from
other people that your psychological makeup is radically different
from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience
is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that
you are conscience-free is nearly effortless.

You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or
shame, and you are never confronted by others for your
cold-bloodedness. The ice water in your veins is so bizarre,
so completely outside of their personal experience, that they
seldom even guess at your condition.

In other words, you are completely free of internal restraints,
and your unhampered liberty to do just as you please,
with no pangs of conscience, is conveniently invisible to the
world.

You can do anything at all, and still your strange advantage
over the majority of people, who are kept in line by their
consciences will most likely remain undiscovered.

How will you live your life?

What will you do with your huge and secret advantage,
and with the corresponding handicap of other people (conscience)?

The answer will depend largely on just what your desires
happen to be, because people are not all the same. Even the
profoundly unscrupulous are not all the same. Some people whether
they have a conscience or not - favor the ease of inertia,
while others are filled with dreams and wild ambitions.
Some human beings are brilliant and talented, some are dull-
witted, and most, conscience or not, are somewhere in between.
There are violent people and nonviolent ones, individuals
who are motivated by blood lust and those who have
no such appetites.

If you're going to do this, I'd suggest saving it as a text with Adobe Reader, and then copy and paste said text to a .DOC file (or whatever you use in that vein).

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:49 am

Holy shit....that's more than deep stuff its brain meltdown.. Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:46 am

Del. wrote:Holy shit....that's more than deep stuff its brain meltdown.. Shocked Shocked
chuckle

Does this make more sense now?

Study Hall. - Page 16 Narcissism_1

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:59 am

Yep... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:53 am

This breakdown is interesting regarding history, because it adds an interpretational depth to the picture. When the control aspect started C 10,000 BC, it had gotten SO BAD - the people shut it down. It milled around for a few millennia, and popped back up as Egypt and Sumer. The control aspect was "religion" - but there was no "violence" ... somewhere in that picture "other people" decided to take it to a new level via violence. The Sumerian Kings List is an excellent example of their propaganda, basically stating these "Kings" had always existed. This "control factor" was now divided between "religion and government" and the common people were just swept along for the ride. 5000 rounded years later - here we are - STILL in the middle of it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:09 pm

Don't know what you are talking about ! https://goo.gl/images/52NXcF

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:33 pm

sunbern wrote:Don't know what you are talking about !         https://goo.gl/images/52NXcF

rotf
Study Hall. - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUV7ejlai1RyXXFVfbYnybFiMSSVeWdQifcrO8Jm5NMpk58z5ybg

I told people back during the election crap he was diagnosed as a narcissist with antisocial personality disorder - did anyone listen? Nope.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:39 pm

Been sitting here wondering how this psychopathic crap manipulated the UFO subject, considering too the last two pieces we looked through.

"...reverse blocking. This last method
is a pathocratic favorite used on the mass scale, driving the
minds of average people into a dead end because, as a result, it
causes them to search for the truth in the “golden mean” between
the reality and its opposite.

I've always had this strange feeling - they aren't wanted.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:39 am

I think this sums it all up, all for greed and profit.. affraid

https://www.radford.edu/gmartin/global%20crises.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:39 am

Del. wrote:I think this sums it all up, all for greed and profit.. affraid

https://www.radford.edu/gmartin/global%20crises.htm
Yeah, and sticking to subject as described, one of the oddities of sociopathy is that they never consider the future ... don't "look down the road" regarding "consequences." (F. No global regulation or planning regarding the future.)

When Europe arrived in N America (B. Global militarism and wars), the mindset was already well in place for millennia. What did they do to the Native People? (E. Global human rights abuses / world wide use of political murder, torture, massacres, brutality, disappearances, death squads, and dictatorships.) What did they create? (D. Global poverty and misery.)

This last book sums up this subject in a way I never could ... kind of a 3D "we're SO screwed!" d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:10 am

So ,ok we're all screwed, what happens if we all vote for a minor party ? Are their powers so ingrained in our systems that there is no way to break free from their stranglehold. Will they infiltrate our every effort to break away .I'm guessing there is no way out now for the common people ? hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:57 am

It's gone too far ... there is no way out except via what's coming. They know about it - they were looking very early on, which coincides with what I found. Why they aren't saying anything - is a question yet to answer.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next