Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 13 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:56 am

That was one call too many...... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:46 pm

The problem as i see it is that humanity is getting lazy the machines are taking over and that last picture sums it up for me we are destined to loose out to them because we are now hard wired to obey them ...I give it another 30 years max before things get critical unless we smell the coffee Mad

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:12 pm

I don't think it was in the version of my work you have, but it's in the latest version ... let's just say that if I'm right (and unfortunately I can't prove it) ... there isn't going to be 30 years.

BTW, if you want the updated version - email me. Copyright went in and I'm just waiting for it to go through. It's 291 pages now.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 13 Empty General knowledge

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:52 am

Hi Jim. For Christmas Bernie bought me 3 books, The New Human by Mary Rodwell, The Awakening by Mary Rodwell and The Other Sky , by David and Landi. I can't put this book down, it is fantastic. Hope you are keeping well.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:35 am

Yes please Jim ,thank you study

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:56 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim. For Christmas Bernie bought me 3 books, The New Human by Mary Rodwell, The Awakening by Mary Rodwell and The Other Sky , by David and Landi. I can't put this book down, it is fantastic. Hope you are keeping well.

Trouble is you read too fast,think i had better get 3 more on order instead of an Easter egg !! Exclamation Very Happy

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:24 pm

sunbern wrote:Yes please Jim ,thank you study
Is your email address the same? (That's why I said email me - people change their email addresses.)

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Yep same .Thank you .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:12 pm

I don't know if this is a bad sign ... or just another day in the galactic park.

One other important development that is in the news is the discovery that Sgr A* has a jet pointing directly towards us; also see Issaoun, 2019.  In other words, the Galactic core is ejecting matter and energy towards us; i.e., there is an outflow directed towards us.  This is essentially a confirmation of the superwave scenario, namely that supermassive galactic cores can spew out matter and energy, and at times at prodigious rates.

https://etheric.com/sgr-a-luminous-ejecting-gas-subquantum-kinetics/#respond

It was updated with a line that said:

... but when the GC goes active, such radiation would more appropriately be called a galactic superwave, and pretty shortly we are going to see it shining in all its glory.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:38 am

So we don't have to dig ourselves a hole then... affraid Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:50 am

Del. wrote:So we don't have to dig ourselves a hole then... affraid Shocked

No mate incineration without a trace guaranteed Exclamation cherry

https://youtu.be/zozBZ9OV5O0

Take a butchers at this guys i know he's on ancient aliens but i still think his research is pretty cool .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:45 am

No mate incineration without a trace guaranteed Exclamation cherry wrote:

lol!

The Rabbi spoke a lot of sense.. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:10 am

Wanna share this ... "sense?" chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:05 am

He spoke of things towards the end that I mostly agree with, the first bits were rubbish though.. IMO. tin foil hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:18 pm

Jim wrote:Wanna share this ... "sense?" chuckle

ok .I agree Del ,some of it is flawed but I felt some of his research is at least worthy of discussion ( Bernie )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:32 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:
ok .I agree Del ,some of it is flawed but I felt some of his research is at least worthy of discussion ( Bernie )
I guess no one is going to discuss it. chuckle (If you do, put a time in so we can listen to what he has to say.)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Jim wrote:
Brenda Marguerite wrote:
I guess no one is going to discuss it. chuckle (If you do, put a time in so we can listen to what he has to say.)

you don't post on any forums these days do you ,We could always throw him to the lions lol! Might have another look at the uk ufo one ( doubt whether they would remember they banned you back awhile . chuckle )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:37 am

Went back through that docu and think from 40:00 to one hour and 01:11 to 01:29 then 02:08 for a few minutes until he speaks biblical things then at 02:35 onwards.
That's what I meant about making sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 am

OK ... let's take the 40:00 - 1 hour section first ... what gets to you about that?
(I wonder what the "feedback" was  rotf  )

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:04 am

He said people became aware of deeper realities or alternative realities.
When you look at spiritual and ET experiences they are similar and overlapping.
Telepathic communication with the little grey guys. {P Corso}
People want to know whats going on.
Saying to the people there is nothing out there and one day a saucer lands on the Whitehouse lawn. What happens then.

Angels in the bible just appear out of nowhere and disappear into nowhere, is it ET.
Were the watchers ET.
They came down and took human women as wives, what was the nature of attraction.
There has been prior to Adam three Adamic civilisations that have grown, evolved, and moved off earth.
If they are coming back to visit us then that explains a lot of things in the bible.

If he had the opportunity to go off planet with ET he would, as long as the ship he gets on was not a cook book. {Hehe}
Our governments know a whole lot more than they will ever let on. and 02:39.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:16 am

sunbern wrote:you don't post on any forums these days do you

People don't "get it" ... so why bother.  Rolling Eyes

It's like this rabbi ... he focuses on his religion as a source, but religions have a 5000 visible year problem regarding where they came from. Semites were polytheistic, and monotheism came in from Akhenaten. It was used in Zoroastrianism, and wound up in the Semitic approach too. While the overall picture regarding "spirits" (good and bad) is verifiable, it's the explanations that are a problem. Are his "aliens are demons" explanations correct? In a lot of cases I have (basically) said the same thing ... but use the term paranormal confusion. This does not negate ET as being there, it shows a subtle picture of confusion that has succeeded.

As far as the point he brings up about "communication" and "telepathy" ... this spiritual "contact" isn't the point - it's the "information" given. The biggest problem in this for people with what I went through was the teaching methodology used ... "classical teaching" GIVES you the answers (and you could have been lied to) ... constructivism points you in a "topic" direction, and YOU do all the work.

What he calls "the collective unconscious" I simply call programming ... christianity is the best example. If you tell people that the text actually says that this "end of the world" and "return" of Jesus / salvation was to have happened 2000 years ago - and it FAILED - the "programming" takes over and they go through a cognitive dissonance effect ... in other words - their brain explodes.

I don't have a problem with anything people say ... if you look at the data, take it apart, look at the pieces, and reconstruct it ... you have a better picture to work with. A better explanation of what we have been through boils down to Plato's Cave analogy ... or the modern "Matrix" story. We have been mentally manipulated for millennia ... do I see this as ever being straightened out? No.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:43 am

Del. wrote:He said people became aware of deeper realities or alternative realities.

Did they? It's one thing to perceive "deeper realities" ... it's another thing to deal with the "data explanations" they come up with.  

Del. wrote:
When you look at spiritual and ET experiences they are similar and overlapping.
Telepathic communication with the little grey guys. {P Corso}

Again, it's "what you are told" that defines the "source." I went though a number of experiences people had in my text ... and the BEST explanational picture is Landi Mellas' experiences.

Del. wrote:
People want to know whats going on.
Saying to the people there is nothing out there and one day a saucer lands on the Whitehouse lawn. What happens then.
If "what happens" is a negative effect in a person's head - it's their own fault for not thinking while trying to figure this crap out. I have tried for years to add a proper picture to this conundrum ... it DOESN'T WORK.

Del. wrote:
Angels in the bible just appear out of nowhere and disappear into nowhere, is it ET.
Were the watchers ET.
There are no "watchers."

Del. wrote:
They came down and took human women as wives, what was the nature of attraction.
Did they?  chuckle

Del. wrote:
There has been prior to Adam three Adamic civilisations that have grown, evolved, and moved off earth.
If they are coming back to visit us then that explains a lot of things in the bible.
Says who?

Del. wrote:
If he had the opportunity to go off planet with ET he would, as long as the ship he gets on was not a cook book. {Hehe}
Our governments know a whole lot more than they will ever let on. and 02:39.

Based on what I have looked at, the Gov't (however THAT is explained) knows exactly what is going on. It's the "not saying anything" that's the problem. It SEEMS to be based in antisocial control ... where "caring" does not exist. Antisocials have spent the last 5000+ years putting this planet under their control - and it SEEMS ... they aren't giving it up. I just can't prove it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:56 pm

Thank you for giving your points of view Del I try to keep an open mind to everything that is remotely on topic .The religion `trail` goes back a long way ( possibly as far back as we can conceivably go ) what else have we to loosely build the picture on but maybe we are totally on the wrong track ( those words keep haunting me Jim " put everything in a pile and back off" that was a message so strong it cant be ignored and was it pointed at Religion ? it does beg the question . ) how do we get to any tangible evidence though  Pre religion, ( which we know has been distorted ) i certainly suspect in many ways even what little we do know has got many differing explanations ( i have heard at least four for the origins of  Gobekli Tepi )  I would say the rabbi has made a spiritual connection but i can no more prove that than i can disprove your theories Jim ,so it's in the air .I like to talk to you both but now i am unsure whether i should post any more things that i feel may be of interest   ? pale  ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:34 pm

As far as "religion" goes ... we can only go back to when writing began ... my approach to this is simply that what appeared back then was running in prehistory all along ... that being - polytheism. If the base idea is put together with the HIGHLY confused ET subject, the superwave that hit back then, ET's arrival because of the superwave, and antisocial control arriving with "all the answers" ... to me it makes sense. This approach connects with the beginning part of Genesis 6, as well as the recalculation of the Yuga cycle. The exact same time period is shown as the shift from the "Golden age" to the "Silver age" and everything keeps going down the tubes from there. Polytheism (MANY "gods") makes perfect sense regarding who is actually "up there" - although as said, the subject is WAY screwed up thanks to paranormal BS.

As far as "posting" goes, welcome to constructivism; it's up to YOU what you do. It's like someone I was talking to today about the error in christianity. All of a sudden he got all indignant because his "beliefs" were challenged by hard data. Oh well ... not my problem ... prove me wrong. I saw this error a dozen years ago, and NO ONE to date has offered a counter argument. I know where the problem is, and how this belief has been drilled into the heads of people since the catholic church arrived on the scene.

Do I see ANY of this EVER being fixed? Nope. People can't "take all of their beliefs, put them in a pile in front of them, and back away." It's like Sandra Kroeker said in her Plato's cave paper:

Plato likens people to slaves or prisoners shackled inside a cave
who have been there since birth and can only look forward onto the
cave wall, as their necks are also braced. Behind them is a burning
fire, and between the prisoners and the fire is a puppet show, as well
as people holding objects so that the prisoners are only seeing the
shadows of these objects on the wall. One prisoner escapes and ends
up out of the cave and into the sunlight. His eyes hurt from the
brightness and need to adjust. Once adjusted, he sees the world in all
its glory including the sun. This, according to Plato, is the state of the
world and refers to it as a “meaningless illusion.” …
Plato is saying that persons are following or living a life that is
based on a meaningless illusion, influenced by those who are leading
us astray from true reality. He believes we have not been educated
properly in regard to finding the truth, which is the Good. … Plato
seems to say that everything we are taught is based in falsehood and
lies. … There are those who enjoy the spoils of this illusion and do not
wish to relinquish any power or control over the masses.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:32 am

I dunno, There is stuff out there that you can pick the bones out of and stuff that is totally baffling.
If I read something or listen to it, if I feel its worth reading or listening to I listen, if I get five minutes in and think its a load of crap I leave it.

Thank you for your comment Bern...
I'm not sure if UK UFO is still running, it started getting bugs I think..

The Gods of Eden.
 Study Hall. - Page 13 Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next