Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 22 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:58 pm

Not all scholars are like that - the problem is finding them. I got this years back from one. I still have the entire email text in my notes.

Apologies for the ramble but I felt I should convey this to you. As an academic, I believe that our over-specialized researchers would do better to investigate the correlations between ancient myths and ancient events with a view to understanding the present day situation, instead of writing endless papers analyzing trivial phenomena like sitcoms! It has been hard working individuals like yourself who have delved into areas where "respectable" academics fear to tread, and for this and so much else, I thank you.

I'm not going anywhere ... I'm going to see where that book takes me with all this. Despite the fact people may not agree, I know there is a paranormal interference scenario going on here. The picture may be bigger, but the journey of a million miles starts with the first step, and I took that step 42 years ago this month.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Sorry about the double whammy there i'm sending from my I phone and it's a bit tricky light not good yeah good on yer Jim keep it up bud nice to know there are some researchers out there willing to give it more than a cursory glance .i feel sure we can find another one soon take care .gonna get some kip now, adios ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Was wondering ... chuckle I deleted it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:47 am

What did you really expect Jim, they are all the same, ''cant be bothered'' you should have seen it coming.
Don't get too pissed off about it mate. I think me and Bernie will stick around for now and see what the future brings.
Something tells me we wont have long to wait for an answer. And as Bernie says, ''stick with it'' bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:29 am

Well now, I'm sorry to say, I could not get further than chapter 65 of that PDF Jim, it started getting very dry and boring, in fact it was as though I was reading a science fiction novel, I don't know how much you managed to read of it but I went to the end conclusion and it read.....

''of simply trying to keep up with a movement that often seemed to us to be ruled by whimsy''

My very thoughts whilst reading it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:33 am

I guessing you mean page 65 ...

Yeah, what I considered not important I just looked through. Once you get what they're saying, it goes a little over the top with even more explanations - I get it already d'oh

The idea is these "messages" were coming from "somewhere" - and THAT'S the part I'm interested in. Her first episode (as far as I am concerned) opens the door to "real" and not a "mental" event. She did have about 15 years-worth of occult reading, but had said this was her “…most impressive experience with psychic phenomena….” In other words - this was something new, and it was coming from out of nowhere.

Technically, this entire experience could all be bypassed were it not for the fact that right after this the "added chapter" comes out, followed by the red serpent addition complete with a search for the feminine key. Then the Guidestones. It's too coincidental. Add to this some odd facts, like Sananda is a "feminine" name, and also tied to Aquarius. Aquarius has popped up as what I call a "signature" in, for instance, both Kennedy assassinations, as well as 911.  Sananda connects to Jesus in a "new life" here, Jesus too was connected to destruction and "help from above." Then this help from above here connects to ET.

[Marian Keech] began to receive writings from other spiritual beings who dwelt on the planets Clarion and Cerus. Toward mid-April she began to receive communications from Sananda, who was destined to become her most important source of information and instruction, as well as her principal link with orthodox Christian revelation, for Sananda subsequently identified himself as the contemporary identity of the historical Jesus - his new name having been adopted with the beginning of the “new cycle” or age of light. [Aquarius.]

We have had nothing but unverified and highly confusing data tossed at us for decades regarding the UFO subject. The "govt" / PTB, or whatever whatever you want to call them, have done NOTHING to clear this picture up. Why? They are involved. I have said this before - there is a paranormal confusion level also in this picture, and this text is so far the earliest paranormal "doom" picture I have run across. The language used in these "revelations" is all BULLSHIT! In notes I have been making I brought this out:

“What can you do for us? Well, you can go tell the world that we have at last contacted the Earth planet with the waves of ether that have become tactable by the bombs your scientists have been exploding. This works like an accordion. When the condensation leaves the carceious level of the ether or atmosphere levels that support a large light layer of marine life, it causes a barrier to be set up. Now that the bombs have broken that barrier we can break through. That is what your scientists call the sonic barrier. We have been trying to get through for many of your years, with alcetopes and the earling timer.”
In order to help her learn and “tell the world,” Mrs. Keech was advised in another message later the same day:
“This is a new study for you and we will be lepient with you for the experience will be very shocking to you. You will need real level-thinking people around you. Get a couple of learned friends that can stabilize you. Let them know what you are doing. Let them watch with you to see that you are not misunderstood. Share what you have with each other. Share all - and be enlightened - to those who are ready.”
In another message two weeks later, Sananda reassured Mrs. Keech that her prayers for protection and guidance were being heard and answered, then instructed her: “The connoiter’s work is to spread the news, tell the story, and be fearless in the doing. The world mind is still in lethargy. It does not want to awaken.”

I always noticed how in these explanations, words are used that we have never heard of before. I never knew that …
“When the condensation leaves the carceious level of the ether or atmosphere levels that support a large light layer of marine life, it causes a barrier to be set up.”

But thankfully …  chuckle

“Now that the bombs have broken that barrier we can break through. That is what your scientists call the sonic barrier. We have been trying to get through for many of your years, with alcetopes and the earling timer.”

What the hell are they talking about? In a work by Mark Harrison called The Extraterrestrial in US Culture, written for the University of Pittsburgh as part of his requirement for a PhD, he mentions:

But just as Spiritualism strove toward framing the afterlife as a material phenomenon, so did the space brother religions attempt to materialize the spiritual. They did so by the use of pseudo-scientific jargon—the alcetope and the earling timer—and by making outer space the spiritual realm.
http://d-scholarship.pitt.edu/6666/1/TheExtraterrestrialinUSCulture.pdf

Yes, I'm a pain in the ass. Yes, people get "pissed off" at me. But god-damn it we have a problem and no one wants to see it. This is the best example yet of paranormal manipulation - and based on the entire picture, it is ALL nothing but manipulation.

As far as "ruled by whimsy" - this is a lot more serious than that. the last sentence says:

We were able, however,
to collect enough information to tell a coherent story and,
fortunately, the effects of disconfirmation were striking enough
to provide for firm conclusions.

These "conclusions" are missing data. Without a more complete picture, including the data involved regarding ET contact with the govt (did Eisenhower, for instance, REALLY have "tooth" worked on? hmm I guess we'll never know) we - are - screwed.  This is why I say - you want to do research in this subject - stay on topic. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:27 am

Jim wrote:
We were able, however,
to collect enough information to tell a coherent story and,
fortunately, the effects of disconfirmation were striking enough
to provide for firm conclusions.

My thoughts were, so what were the firm conclusions? other than a load of babble at the end no conclusions had been entered.
I also noticed the same thing with the wording Jim, I tried looking a few of them up but found nothing.
carceious
tactable
alcetopes
lepient
connoiter’s

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:08 am

This is going to be a hell of a put together.

As far as "strange words" ... there's also a reference to this: OAHSPE - take a look at the Glossary of strange words.  hmm
http://www.angelfire.com/realm3/oahspedownload/OAHSPE.pdf

The new bible, entitled OAHSPE (O=earth, AH=sky, SPE=spirit) was quite long (some 1008 pages) [that PDF is 1132 pages] and provided details of the history of the higher and lower heavens for the preceding 24,000 years as well as a brief history of the 55,000 years prior.

That second PDF http://d-scholarship.pitt.edu/6666/1/TheExtraterrestrialinUSCulture.pdf goes into Marian Keech [Dorothy Martin] - page 140 - as well as other stuff an overall UFO / ET / spiritualist "history."

Even though Dorothy Martin, the primary subject of When Prophecy Fails, held forth as contactee in a moment where public knowledge of and interest in UFO’s had been clearly established, flying saucers played no appreciable role in her cosmology. Her primary contacts were indeed from other planets, indicating the continuing ascendancy of the extraterrestrial in the displaced utopian imaginary, but they appeared sans saucer. In Martin’s case, while such objects were reported with startling frequency in American skies, they did not enter, in any appreciable fashion, into her received wisdom. Martin’s case exemplified the type of post-saucer space brother religion in which the saucer was marked by its absence.
hmm
Between her exposures to Theosophy, the Great I AM and OAHSPE, Martin was well versed in the notion that higher truths emerged through celestial dictation.

I haven't even started to sort this stuff out.  d'oh  What's odd in the overall picture, is my experiences followed this same path - but instead of "giving the answers" and "identifying etheric sources behind it all" in a cloud of confusing babble, "I" had to figure it out. WTF is going on?

So while this OAHSPE "provided details of the history of the higher and lower heavens for the preceding 24,000 years as well as a brief history of the 55,000 years prior." My experiences shows a picture for "basically" the same time period, back to the superwave of C 40,000-45,000 BC, with an unverifiable possibility that it goes back further. That 24,000 year reference is also part of this, as that's when "it is coming" would have happened for us.

This may just be the biggest coincidence ever, and be something else entirely - at this point, I don't know. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:45 pm

hmmmm .coincidence or not I know now I need to run this by david boyle,he is the only person I know ( with the exception of maybe nigel Mortimer ) who may be able to shed some light on this ,I think david is very busy at the moment but I will email nigel and ask the question ,I will try to persuade him to have a look.......on here if I can ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:54 pm

If you think it's a good idea ... go for it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:01 pm

I will try ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Meanwhile, back in that PhD dissertation ... Sleep(There is such a thing as too much evidence chuckle )

Anyway, there does seem to be a connection between even some of the alleged ET stuff we hear about today, like messages from aliens from Zeta Reticuli and the groups like the so-called galactic federation, and even older spiritual movements. The question that needs to be addressed is - is this stuff (or at least some of it) the spreading of lies via the paranormal? Some may well be mental illness too, but the fact remains - it ISN'T ET. Unfortunately, Mark Harrison doesn't go into that aspect, so it's up to us to figure it out.

If you go here for instance http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/ the rhetoric IS identical to the much older spiritual movements.

Jelaila Starr is the Nibiruan Councils’ messenger and channel. Through her articles, workshops, and lectures, the Nibiruan Council's message has touched the hearts of many people around the world inspiring hope and understanding.

Go here to see why Niburu doesn't exist - so WTF is she talking about.
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibirunew.pdf
From the dissertation:
Ch.2 Contact
INTRODUCTION
Contact with extraterrestrials was far from unknown prior to the twentieth century. As discussed in the previous chapter, one of the seminal figures of American Spiritualism, Emmanuel Swedenborg, claimed to have traveled throughout the solar system and observed life on the various planets. Swedenborg’s visits to other planets and meetings with their representative populations took place in the same way that the vast majority of such meetings did prior to WWII, which was via astral travel, with the contactee functioning as a medium. The séance room was no stranger to extraterrestrials. In fact most pre-twentieth century contact took place in a spiritualist context. Extraterrestrials were merely angels of another sort. Messengers from the beyond, presenting themselves as historical luminaries, unnamed natives or beloved relations, had cavorted in parlors across the nation, revealing the perfection that lay beyond the veil. Extraterrestrials, beings from other planets, were counted among this spectral parade. They too bore witness to the perfectibility of society and individual. In an era when space travel was mere fancy, the vast reaches of outer space were understood as somehow equivalent to the world of the hereafter—angels, aliens and the dead all of a piece. As the twentieth century progressed, beings from other planets would assume pre-eminence among those Others seeking to impart wisdom to terrestrial humans. The elision of angel and alien and the transfer of sovereignty from
the former to the latter mark a key dynamic in the changing nexus of communication between humans and the Other. Angels, as creatures of spirit, reside in the realms of spirit—displaced from the world of matter, the world of the observable. Their place of residence, heaven, is difficult to locate. Particular coordinates do not moor its status as place. Spiritualism went a long way toward imagining and articulating a fully manifested and habitable heavenly realm. Swedenborg’s earlier equation of angels and dead humans demystified and lent a familiar sort of materiality to the angel. Spiritualism’s attempt to limn the contours of the afterlife lent a similar materiality to heaven. Even so, heaven remained and remains a place without location. The movement from spirit to ascended master to alien marked a trajectory of increasing materiality. This trajectory was of course uneven in that the three aforementioned types—spirit, ascended master, alien—coexisted. The suggested arc is one of shifting pre-eminence rather than outright replacement. Spiritualism strove to articulate spirits that were recognizably human—a marked contrast to the angels that preceded them. The exact location of the spirits’ home, however, remained a mystery. Ascended masters occupied a state of being between human and spirit. They were humans who had evolved beyond mere humanity yet still fell short of being purely spiritual entities. Their locale, while comprised of a shifting series of places, was concrete: Venus, Mars, Tibet, and Mount Shasta. They resided in spaces not off the map. Aliens, while they may have found ways around or through the laws of time and space, were ostensibly biological entities. They may have been more evolved spiritually, but they were still embodied. And, for a while, their homes were known. They could be seen in the night sky. Venus and Mars had been spoken of and celebrated for millennia. The alien and the ascended master acted
as spiritual aspirations embodied. This embodiment, in turn, enacted the ongoing materialization of the spiritual.
With the exception of Swedenborg, most extraterrestrial contacts were with denizens of Venus and Mars. Contact with figures from those locales continued into the twentieth century, and with some notable changes, culminated in the emergence of religions based upon the messages of our space-faring brethren—the “space brothers.”

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Hi guys,im still here and reading.things have and are a bit weird lately here.

i listened to the Ed Danes stuff a few years ago and didnt believe him.

i remember being very pissed off with Jim,a long long time ago now. Wink it took me a while to realise that Jim was a believer,so to speak.just we have different ways of looking at things,and we can each have our own opinions ,beliefs but we also need to keep an open mind.we are all trying to find answers and though i belief more like Bernie and Brenda do,we also need to be honest,none of us have definite answers.we know what we believe personally,but we cant prove we are right or wrong.Jim made me think,and look deeper into my own beliefs and i kind of have to come out slightly more on his question of who/what are we actually dealing with.going on my own experiences,messages ive been given ,etc etc,we do not have actual proof say that my message from my grandad was really that.not sure how well im explaining this but i sure thought it was him,there was stuff i was told that no one could possibly know and i think it was him,but it could be something much bigger,more knowing etc etc.
ive had some crazy stuff happen to me,stuff that seems directed at me,stuff with my computer,my phone,all the mobile phones ive ever had.i guess what im saying is that even what we think we know for sure,may not be what it appears,so we have to keep an open mind always.something out there is directing all of this stuff that happens,something that seems to know everything about everyone of us,our likes,dislikes,our interests,our memorys ,.in return we know very little really about it/them even us,our planet,our universe.
iat this moment in time,i dont think anything is as we think it is and its certainly not what weve been told it is.
sorry if ive confused you lol,not quite sure ive put it across very well.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi DW ... no, I get what you are saying. Interesting about the - weird stuff.  hmm

Logic is nothing more than breaking something down to its component parts ... and that's the thing people have a problem with because they don't have an answer (no component parts). Using the old terminology, it's left brain vs right brain. Right brain runs (basically) on feelings, left brain on facts. When facts confront feelings, there can be a problem. Our position was created by the religious elite originally, and has been running this way for millennia. They tell you what to think ... you don't have to think, just believe it ... end of story.

The UFO subject is in the shape that it's in for the exact same reason. People say they were contacted by whomever ... they just believe it ... again, end of story.

There is such a thing as too much logic, just like too much feeling. They should work together, not independently. If the right brain "sees something" it should talk it over with the left brain. If there is no consultation between hemispheres, it's like believing this is a face. Left brain would say - no ... Photoshop  chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 22 Pareidolia3

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 22 Empty I'M BACK AGAIN.

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:44 pm

Ha! It's been a long time. Just wanted to see what's going on. Other than that the world continues to go to shit. At one time I was the second highest poster next to Jim. I see you were talking about the prospect of an afterlife or Heaven. I just ordered a new book off Amazon for less than 10 bucks. Imagine Heaven by Burke. Thousands of accounts of near death occurances and commonalities and biblical references. I'll check in from time to time. Mainly I am watching the deterioration of our so called society and I guess I should make up a bucket list. If the end comes I have a good many bottles of wine and vodka.....LOL. Later, Endtimewatchman (Chris)
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:42 pm

"Nibiruans are especially interested in assisting starseeds and walk-ins "    not too sure I like the ideals of the latter. Apparently they move into their hosts at the point of death and take their bodies so no harm done I guess unless you are heavily into after death revival !!!! .  good to see you dreamwalker and endtimewatchman,i'm hoping my friend Nigel will join us too,the spiritual side of this convo is way above my head tbh.

Last edited by sunbern on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:49 pm

I love this planet endtimewatchman ,and everthing on it apart from the race I belong to ,we are so alien to the welfare of our precious home that I have grave doubts that we `evolved` on earth ,maybe we are `starseeds `of a different kind ( to those referred to by the Nibiruans ?) .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi Bernie,Endtimewatchmen.
Thanks Jim,i would say i go mainly on feeling this is sometimes feeling and a knowing,which the feeling confirms or denies,i know how that sounds Wink
Literally i can ask my gut,and i get a certain feeling,a flipping,pushing kind of a feeling,which will confirm or deny the question i am asking,believe me i have tested this thousands of times,its never wrong,as i have learnt sometimes the hard way.nowdays i tend to go with it,only because its so often right,and the feeling is very strong.
Though i do go with the feeling,i also look at whatever it is carefully and keep an open mind to other possibilitys.i cant say for absolute certainty that was my grandad for example.because of my experiences i have seen how they/it can basically fuck with you,your own thoughts come massively into this as well,you really can manifest stuff just by your way of thinking,i know that for definite.
i find the whole idea of walk ins absolutely fascinating,i am going to message you bernie about this before i post my reasons why.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:50 pm

ok sam but Brenda is the one to ask ,as you know ( having read her books ) ` David Daniels `occupied a clergyman's body ,why he chose a man of the cloth I can only speculate ( will forward your email.thanks ..)

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Ha!    It's been a long time.  

Was wonderin' where you got to ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:55 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Hi Bernie,Endtimewatchmen.
Thanks Jim,i would say i go mainly on feeling this is sometimes feeling and a knowing,which the feeling confirms or denies,i know how that sounds Wink

It's all a learning process. I know for a fact "they" are there, but the problem is you never know at any given time who "they" are. Maybe "they" ARE trying to help ... then again, you can't catch a fish without bait. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 22 Empty My thoughts

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello everyone. I was very active in here for maybe three years and we discussed just about everything under the sun. I have always had an open mind and have always thought of us as "seekers". BUT.....it always seemed like the more we learn the more we don't know. Everything is like going down a rabbit hole. How in the Hell can 100 years of UFO activity and knowledge still be some great secret? There are a select few in this world that know all the great secrets. I used to think that our lives are an illusion or maybe some comedy or cruel joke? And then we have to ask...what is real and how much should we know? Wouldn't it be fun for us to get together and maybe figure out who we are and why are we obsessed with finding out the truth? Something else for a bucket list!!! I will be back from time to time.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:21 am

Can i recommend u watch the meaning of life (monty python ) it will certainly help mate  i get very despondant at times and wonder what all this is for but i like to ask questions i dont want to fill my head with groundless dross and the baggage of pseudo humanity i do what i can in my own perception of maintaining the world that supports me and i do get very annoyed when i see most of the planets inhabitants doing the complete opposite but i will keep going till i grind to a halt and then at least i can say i gave it my best shot ....hehe by the way is your cat related to Jims in any way ? scratch

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:46 am

This is an example of the weirdness in my life at the mo.
last night my mobile worked fine,i text someone and put my phone in my bag,half hour later i went to bed.
i got my phone out and noticed it had a crack across the top of the screen,it wasnt there before for sure because its very noticeable.
the screen was frozen so i took the back off and took out the battery,i noticed there was only one sim in the phone,there should be two,it was there last time i removed the battery,and it hadnt fallen out.
i turned the phone back on and it was on the right time and date but still frozen.i removed the battery again and put it back this time i had the future date of november 25th,and the time of 1.11 ,it was actually about 5am.screen still frozen so i removed battery again and put it back,switched phone on,this time i had the date october 30th,and the time of 1.13.i removed the battery again and put it back,put phone on,i get a blank white screen and the message your sim is missing or invalid.the screen is still frozen,the sim has disappeared and the screen is cracked.i cant get into the phone,all my contacts are in their,i dont have the numbers written down anywhere.i need a mobile,and i need to keep that number.that said,seriously W.T.F. this is alongside knockings in my house,things falling over for no reason,voices that i hear but when i listen they stop.i was discussing the weird stuff online chatting to a freind last night,we were talking about all the strange things i get with my electrics,my light bulbs and all the mobiles and landlines ive ever had,as well as all the laptops ive had,we started chatting about when we used to chat on the landline a few years ago and how we always heard voices,or noises and clicking whenever we chatted,then his internet dropped out,and crashed,this is also something that happens regularly when ever we discuss,certain subjects,ufos and paranormal ,weird happenings or previous things that have happened while we have chatted online,this is on google hangouts but also used to happen on skype,we would hear noises,voices coming out of our computers,weird stuff like that,we start chatting about these subjects and bang one of our internets drops out.this has happened with two different people while chatting and is a regular occurence.
the mobile really has me mystified,a crack and a missing sim,how can that be explained other than weird and unbelieveable.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:17 am

Dreamwalker wrote:how can that be explained other than weird and unbelieveable.

Technically, it's always been there ... these stories are basically no different than others we've heard. Sometimes it's something normal that's misinterpreted - sometimes not. That's why they're stuck here ... they need an attitude adjustment. The personality picture is identical to living humans, and this is why I don't really believe in "ghost hunting" ... you never know what personality type you will run into. Twisted Evil

The ones who are here in this apartment don't bother the people, because they know better - these people are too old to mess with. I was the one who knocked on their "door" and for me it's been a cool experience. There are good ones mostly, and a couple that need and attitude adjustment. In one EVP I had asked a question about something, and got "No - A-hole" for an answer. Seriously?

The rest are playful because they know it doesn't bother me, but they do keep their distance. I wonder about the "insole" shoe event, whether it was one lone wise-ass that was jumped on by the others, and they made him put everything back the way it was. I just can't say for sure. The event didn't bother me, it was just another piece of verification.

Whatever the case, this is why direct involvement can produce problems ... because you never know who you are involved with - especially when you are looking for "enlightenment" about a certain subject. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next