Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Start at 7:30 go to the red pyramid at 48:15. Then the Bowles at 01:05:00 Amazing stuff. Who the hell did this??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Del. wrote: Who the hell did this??
We did. Rolling Eyes They were us ... they had the same brain we have ... and as can be seen in the picture today, in any discipline, there are those who are just smarter than the rest, to the end extent there is a mindset called "genius."

Genius is an exceptional talent or skill, something above and beyond the norm. A genius is someone who possesses this brilliance, like a child prodigy who learned the piano at age 3 and played sold-out concerts by age 5.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Jim wrote:

Genius is an exceptional talent or skill, something above and beyond the norm. A genius is someone who possesses this brilliance, like a child prodigy who learned the piano at age 3 and played sold-out concerts by age 5.

maybe the third eye played a part after all ,we see the genius in Einstein,Tesla ,et al ,we know Einstein's brain was different from the norm so perhaps in an epoch long gone it was possible for et's to give man this extraordinary brainpower and then all was changed when we started to abuse it for greed and power purposes ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:03 pm

google wayne Herschel ( if you are bored ) he's coming up with some pretty interesting stuff just now, more for the ever growing shelf maybe, but perhaps worth a look ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:43 pm

sunbern wrote:    maybe the third eye played a part after all ,we see the genius in Einstein,Tesla ,et al ,we know Einstein's brain was different from the norm so perhaps in an epoch long gone it was possible for et's to give man this extraordinary brainpower and then all was changed when we started to abuse it for greed and power purposes ?

It's random ... people are the way they are for either genetic reasons or damage; it's just a roll of the dice. Was ET behind the surfacing of modern man over neanderthal? Watch your answer because some people believe WE are about to be replaced.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:51 am

That's why I put the videos up. Have we been replaced before, into what we are today, primitive in comparison with what we were before.
Did ET have a finger in this or are we re-learning all that went before?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:05 am

"Before" is a picture that must be created by evidence ... it would be kind of like saying that our civilization today exists along side of another civilization of different types of primitive more ape-like people. It isn't there.

The "constructive creativity" everyone points to as "evidence" is nothing more than ancient humans who had low levels of latent inhibition (for starters). They were "us" ... they had the same brain we have, and were subject to the same cognitive picture we are subject to. Some of them "saw" things that others couldn't see, because their brain was different - that picture is STILL going on today and it has nothing to do with ET; it's all a roll of the genetic dice.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:48 pm

maybe we ARE about to be returned to the cradle it certainly wouldn't be a bad thing for the planet as a whole ( could be Arthur c Clark knew something we don't 2001 ) and perhaps our next life mirrors our existence in another world, it would certainly account for those deja vu moments we all experience .the matrix is looking more plausible every day !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Until the day comes someone pops up and proves me wrong, I have to go by what I have. This will be it, earth is done. I don't like going this route, but like I said - someone please prove me wrong. No

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:01 am

https://exposingthebiggame.wordpress.com/.../scientists-earth-endangere. interesting ,and the comments below this piece ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:09 am

Scientists: Earth Endangered by New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans
Contributors
Andy Borowitz

Andy Borowitz is a New York Times best-selling author and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. In 2001, he created the Borowitz Report, a satirical news column that has millions of readers around the world, for which he won the first-ever National Press Club award for humor.
Get news satire from The Borowitz Report delivered to your inbox.
chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Interview starts at 13:18 ...

December 19, 2013, Don Donderi, PhD on UFOS, Ets & Alien Abductions, Podcast UFO

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:02 pm

sunbern wrote:https://exposingthebiggame.wordpress.com/.../scientists-earth-endangere.       interesting ,and the comments below this piece ...

I was hoping to get a rebuttal on the comment I made, because despite the delivery ...

While scientists have no clear understanding of the mechanisms that prevent the fact-resistant humans from absorbing data, they theorize that the strain may have developed the ability to intercept and discard information en route from the auditory nerve to the brain. “The normal functions of human consciousness have been completely nullified,” Logsdon said.

... the foundational idea is true and is called cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance, basically, is an argument in your head when an idea you hold and want to believe, is challenged by logic and facts. The best example is religion. Faith, holds people together mentally when data shows that what you believe - is wrong. In order to stop the war in your head, you just say that you "believe" because it's all faith based.

Dr Donderi (from that video I posted) said, regarding people dealing with the UFO subject, that in order to stop that war in their heads:

Change an element of the message:
The person who is telling me these things is unreliable; he or she is a “wacko” and therefore I don’t have to take the message (or the messenger) seriously.
It’s all just pop culture and cultists: “Contactees,” mentally unstable people, “enthusiasts”, “UFO buffs”: people whose opinion doesn’t matter.
There really isn’t enough information; what I see is useless junk on the internet.

If I tell myself these things, I can counteract the anxiety-provoking message that some UFOs are extraterrestrial, with all that implies.

For me, the ironic part of the picture is that I have been looking for SOMEONE to do exactly what is needed here - PROVE ME WRONG - but it never happens.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:56 am

Recent White House document reveals the government's "anticipation for large-scale disruptions from a solar flare". Further proof that the Killshot event discovered by Major Ed Dames during the top secret Army and CIA Remote Viewing program was taken seriously by government officials. For years, Major Dames has been warning the world that the Killshot is approaching; even outlining a series of events that would occur as precursors. Most of these precursors, including the Fukushima disaster, have now come to pass and time is out.

Ring any bells chaps.........The merry go round.. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:10 am

Said "merry go round" has been going on all along. One aspect of this "ride" is the paranormal, and, since you seem so bored, I have something for you to work on Twisted Evil

There is a part of the paranormal picture that I call the anti-aspect. There is no defining data to explain this picture exactly, but we know that there is some kind of connection between them and the esoteric aspect of the so-called PTB, in pictures like the Bohemian Grove. This is why I say what I say regarding Brenda's exploits in Rendlesham Forest, and have mentioned that's it's all just - using your term - a merry-go-round ride. No one learns anything, but it sure is entertaining. Study Hall. - Page 21 Emoticon_ghost

Before Fulcanelli's "added (it is coming) chapter" there was an esoteric-based "call" for "saviors of the world" back in the first half of the '50s. There was an "event" coming:

One day in late September the Lake City Herald carried a two column
story, on a back page, headlined: PROPHECY FROM PLANET CLARION.
CALL TO CITY: FLEE THAT FLOOD. IT’LL SWAMP us ON DEC. 21,
OUTER SPACE TELLS SUBURBANITE.

The bottom line to this picture is that it created the beginning of the "ET told me so" coming destruction event scenario we have been listening to for years. Remember the Dec 21, 2012 story in circulation? Well this one was Dec 21, 1954.

The body of the story expanded somewhat on these bare facts:
Lake City will be destroyed by a flood from Great Lake just
before dawn, Dec. 21, according to a suburban housewife. Mrs.
Marian Keech, of 847 West School street, says the prophecy is
not her own. It is the purport of many messages she has received
by automatic writing, she says. . . . The messages, according to
Mrs. Keech, are sent to her by superior beings from a planet
called ‘Clarion.’ These beings have been visiting the earth, she
says, in what we call flying saucers. During their visits, she says,
they have observed fault lines in the earth‘s crust that foretoken
the deluge. Mrs. Keech reports she was told the flood will spread
to form an inland sea stretching from the Arctic Circle to the
Gulf of Mexico. At the same time, she says, a cataclysm will submerge
the West Coast from Seattle, Wash., to Chile in South America.
The story went on to report briefly the origin of Mrs. Keech’s
experiences and to quote several messages that seemed to indicate
she had been chosen as a person to learn and transmit teachings
from the “superior beings.”

This event, and any others that popped up after that, would simply create a zone of laughter every time this type of event surfaced. Meanwhile, the esoteric-based "added chapter," the esoteric-based Red Serpent document, and the odd Georgia Guidestones, all made their appearance after this failed event. Why is that?  hmm

This old book is available here:
https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-eDNpDzTy_dR1b0iB/Festinger-Riecken-Schachter-When-Prophecy-Fails-1956_djvu.txt  There are other formats too.

Have fun  hide

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:53 am

I shall have a read of that Jim, seems very long but never mind, I listened to this podcast of G Hancock, it was listenable and interesting but predictable.

http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-227-graham-hancock

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:11 am

It's a bit dry, but that's to be expected I guess. What's bazaar is that my experiences popped up (basically) right after this, and my argument to this day is WHY are MY experiences the direct opposite of this picture? The defining difference is "telling people stuff" (what breaks down to classical teaching, from what breaks down to a "paranormal" source) vs constructivism, which means "I" have to do all the work based solely on "topics" presented. Any errors in my picture are MY sole responsibility, not ETs. I am NOT the person who should be doing this - I'm just another face in the crowd. And until the day comes when someone points out errors in thinking, I'm stuck with this.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:23 pm

a bit of light relief fellas http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:34 am

sunbern wrote:a bit of light relief fellas  http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/

Looks interesting Bernie, and as you say, ''a bit of light relief'' maybe for a cold dark winters night..... study
Would love a walk through Rendlesham forest on a cold crisp night.  alien

I'm still plodding through your link Jim...... Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Yeah. plodding about sums it up ... exceedingly dry, however, the overall picture of folie a deux is there.

Shared psychotic disorder or its more common synonym, folie à deux, is a rare clinical syndrome. Its characteristic feature is transmission of delusions from “inducer” (primary patient), who is the “originally” ill patient and suffers from a psychotic disorder, to another person who may share the inducer's delusions in entirety or in part.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252781/

The hanging question regarding this event is WHO is the "original" in this picture? There are only two paths to take:

1) Keech is (at least) schizophrenic. This would mean the folie a duex part of this picture only slides onto the others involved in her group - SHE is the "original.".

2) These events are real, and created by the exact same "spiritual" source that was involved in Dr Brian Weiss' experiences with Catherine.

My arms were gooseflesh. Catherine could not possibly know this information. There was no place even to look it up. My father's Hebrew name, that I had a son who died in infancy from a one-in-ten million heart defect, my brooding about medicine, my father's death, and my daughter's naming - it was too much, too specific, too true. This unsophisticated laboratory technician was a conduit for transcendental knowledge.

"Who," I sputtered, "who is there? Who tells you these things?"
"The Masters," she whispered, "the Master Spirits tell me. They tell me I have lived eighty-six times in physical state."

This means Keech, as well as the others, ALL were now victims of this data transfer, hence folie a deux.

I tend to lean towards #2, because of the overly coincidental fact that this same picture pops up in esoteric sources a couple or so years AFTER this disturbing experience.

“For it is by fire and in fire that our hemisphere will soon be tried.” And that “…save for a small number of the elite, we must all perish.”

If this initial picture is right, Keech's experiences were deliberate, meant to at least begin to drive a wedge between people and the overall picture. What has the UFO picture turned into? Nothing but confusion.

How many of the "experiences" that people have had over the years with "aliens" are really nothing more than this same "spiritual" BS? Do we know ANYTHING? No! Why is that?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:02 am

Jim wrote:Do we know ANYTHING? No! Why is that?

Maybe we are not supposed to know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:21 pm

The idea is, this is all subterfuge ... a strategy employed to conceal something. Then, we have fallen into the pit by believing "researchers" (looking at this crazy picture) knew what they were doing. But they don't.

I got hold of Donderi, who wanted to see what I had. Then, after he got it, he had the brazen balls to tell me that he just "glanced at it", said there was a bunch of what he called "unrelated material" based on MY THINKING "about human history as related to astronomical events and the like" and then said "... I won’t be able to devote any serious attention to it in the near future. I will keep it, and have a closer look if and when I get more time."

WTF is WRONG with these people?!

I wrote back to him and said "I'm not a child. Do you honestly think I would waste your time with such drivel?" Never got an answer.

I finished that book ... holy shit, what a one sided incomplete mess THAT was. Granted this was the mid-50s and no one in academia looked at the paranormal connected to the UFO subject with a serious eye, but that entire subject needs to be included and questioned - and it wasn't.

Basically, I've had enough. This subject is NEVER going to be straightened out. You want to chase misty apparitions at Rendlesham, go for it. There's NOTHING there that is going to teach you ANYTHING. Hasn't yet - has it? I wonder why  whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:30 pm

I still talk to the girls and the guys I want to that used to post on here jim ( nearly all of them ) and they all have one thing in common ,you pissed them off ( I couldn't retrieve Scottish lassie I'm afraid ) !!!! ,now what do we know that is different to what we knew when we started all this going..... nothing .PROVE ME WRONG is ringing in my ears .heaven knows why Del and I are still here ( perhaps it's that we regard you as a friend across the pond , I certainly do ) but it's not fair to snipe at what we do in Rendlesham ( or anywhere else for that matter ) I am trying to open my mind to ALL possibilities and if OUR answer comes from that direction then maybe we will be the ones saying prove us wrong ,don't pack it in ,just lighten up and stay with it .....many, many times I have said I think you are on to something ,stick with it fella .....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:52 pm

sunbern wrote:I still talk to the girls and the guys I want to that used to post on here jim ( nearly all of them ) and they all have one thing in common ,you pissed them off  ( I couldn't retrieve Scottish lassie I'm afraid ) !!!!

The only reason people would get "pissed off" is because they have no counter argument. It's exactly like "religion" ... I can (and have) knocked down every argument I have come in contact with (by using scary words like - biblical scholars) and yeah, people get pissed off. When someone does that to me, it doesn't bother me - why? - I just learned something. I may say WHAT?! ... I never heard of that, where's that coming from - and I'll look it up. If it's right, I absorb it - if not, it gets deleted from my head.

sunbern wrote:
...now what do we know that is different to what we knew when we started all this going..... nothing .PROVE ME WRONG is ringing in my ears.

And why do I want that? Because I apply to myself the same parameters regarding the handling of data that I expect from everyone else ... and my problem is, "I" can't prove me wrong. I spent 9 years on one experience alone, over and over again, hit it from every possible angle I could think of, and my conclusions are based on that 9 year of pondering.

I'll say this again too ... I tried to go in a particular direction here, a few times, but it didn't work. The direction was changed, look at this video, unsubstantiated data, what was the point? Let me explain something here, the picture of folie a deux can be used in the UFO subject. It's been going on for years. People come up with stuff, it's an unsubstantiated picture, it's absorbed by the people, and it stays there unchanged year after year. Look up UFO research on google ... what do you get? Alien abduction BS. Jesus H. Christ has no one figure out that final conclusions have never been reached? But it doesn't matter - people are stuck on a merry go round of go-nowhere data.

sunbern wrote:
...heaven knows why Del and I are still here (  perhaps it's that we regard you as a friend across the pond , I certainly do ) but it's not fair to snipe at what we do in Rendlesham ( or anywhere else for that matter )
I do too ... but you aren't learning anything outside of the fact that spirits like to entertain people and make them think they are aliens. Then there's the comment Brenda made to me: "Dont know what you are referring to about the coming event." One would tend to think they would have have said something, unless they are just like what was going on in the book I posted.

sunbern wrote:
I am trying to open my mind to ALL possibilities and if OUR answer comes from that direction then maybe we will be the ones saying prove us wrong ,don't pack it in ,just lighten up and stay with it .....many, many times I have said I think you are on to something ,stick with it fella .....

I'm pissed off over Dr D. How a PhD thinks he can determine what was written by just glancing at it is beyond me.

I have more writing to do, and that's where I'll be. You can tell the guys and girls who used to post here I won't be bothering them, so they can have at it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Hey ,you can't catch me out this time of night .i'm not bottling it .maybe the big research guys just can't handle a theory that needs a lot of research if it's not of their own contrivance ( some researchers I would say ) and the reason I put up Collins et Al is because they are nearest to what you are doing maybe we are alone mate ( you me and del ) perhaps that's the way of it and maybe we will add another stayer but I don't get down from the train just because the ride is bumpy .winter coming on here more time to study keep at it cos the answer is out there have faith in your messengers...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next