Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 20 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:52 am

Yeah I had a look around the site Bern, I agree there is some interesting stuff on there but also some bizarre weird stuff.
I suppose the Huffington post has always been a bit out there if you know what I mean. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:04 am

At the risk sounding like a broken record (remember records? chuckle ) this is why I stick to the subject and see what, if anything, fits the parameters. The constructivist method can take a long time, but it's thorough. In this method, if you don't get enough information to answer your question, put it on a shelf in your head until you do; this way it isn't making you nutz.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:00 am

I thought we were all categorised as NUTZ following this subject anyway........ chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:18 am

I presented my case twice, remember ... whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:44 pm

chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle yeah but have you been tested lately fella affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:18 pm

I'd go through it again - got nuttin' else to do chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:48 am

You could go chasing Aliens..........lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:54 am

or even poltergist's !!!!! hide after all it is nearly haloween .why not join us in the forest you're sure to see one affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:59 am

Oh, I have a feeling if I showed up there things would get - really interesting. Twisted Evil

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:28 pm

I so wish you could jim but cest la vie ... think there are gonna be a lot down there this year we shall see what transpires anyway ,hopefully someone will get some good pictures I can send through ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:41 pm

Stuff like that is all a show for the human audience. I'd be more impressed if actual usable information was given, but ... dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:53 pm

Somewhere in here, I think scratch we touched on that idea in circulation regarding the universe has a computer code embedded in it, and it's like we are living in the matrix. Someone in another forum brought this up again, and I've been trying to get information on it to look at it a little closer. This is basically a counter argument I found.

(Yeah - brace yourself chuckle )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgDaKL_YpKM

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:06 am

Another brain scrambler. I never understood a word that was being said, and I thought I was Intelligent.

Take me away to the funny farm...... d'oh

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:27 am

well if you fell at the first hurdle Del I shant even bother getting on me orse !!!!!! lol! come on jim we are only mere mortals not quantum physisists ..I'm thinking now that maybe only a handful of superinteligent human beings are privy to an awful lot of upper echelon info ......

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:46 am

http://www.ancient-code.com/author/ancient-code/ well it seems the microchip is old hat so why not the universe with a computer code in it ? ,your task for today find out where the chip was placed and no rude answers chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 am

sunbern wrote:http://www.ancient-code.com/author/ancient-code/        well it seems the microchip is old hat so why not the universe with a computer code in it  ? ,your task for today find out where the chip was placed and no rude answers chuckle

This ancient code site is the key to a lot of stuff ... if you like said "stuff" made of BS. whistle

Anyway, since I can't be "rude" chuckle  I'll just say that 800,000 years ago (are these people out of their minds)  they slipped it UNDER the Sphinx, as apposed to sticking it somewhere else - WITHIN - the Sphinx.
rotf

http://www.ancient-code.com/scientists-geological-evidence-shows-the-great-sphinx-is-800000-years-old/

Why is it that whenever Russia is involved, the picture always gets weird? hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:42 am

sunbern wrote: come on jim we are only mere mortals not quantum physisists ..

Neither am I ... but there is enough in there to determine a counter argument, even though we may not understand the science.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:54 am

I have always had the thought that we had far more advanced civilisations way back in time that became extinct by global catastrophes.
Whereby the human race evolves itself after each global event.
To me this is where ET (our distant ancestors)  may fit into the big picture. who knows......We may have colonized Mars at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:13 am

I don't have a problem with that, but if that was true, there'd be evidence - but there isn't.

Look at the post I just made in current events ... if that hit, what would the seismic repercussions be? What would the nuclear reactor repercussions be? We'd be another of those "earth advanced civilization" stories that had to "recover" from a "global catastrophe." There'd be evidence literally "all over the place."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:55 am

cant deny that jim ,saw a tv prog once about the demise of man made structures and creations like the hoover dam would last thousands of years after humans ceased to exist ,but what do we find of possible previous civilizations that reached our level of technology ,we have to be realistic about this either there was a cover up ( by et's ) or there wer'nt any ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:28 am

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/is-americas-mysterious-waffle-rock-proof-of-ancient-high-tech-or-a-natural-formation/   this is about as good as it gets a natural geological ( probably volcanic or water created )  anomaly ,can anyone improve on this ?  .... just an add on ,I cannot get my head around how those beautifully sculpted pieces of architecture from places such as gobekli tepe and puma punku were made and assembled before humanitity was even beyond the hunter gatherer period of history.... how can we speculate these achievements without at least wondering whether the people of those times had help or just watched as et's created them ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:42 am

sunbern wrote:... we have to be realistic about this either there was a cover up ( by et's ) or there wer'nt any ....

I am being realistic. The most confusing experience I had was the 16 months experience. I failed for one reason - I let a tiny bit of unverified information in, by saying to myself - "WHAT IF?" After 9 years of continual re-examination of the picture from every angle, the bottom line is hard data wins, "what if" cannot be used.

Sooo ... I don't have any "beliefs" - what I have is a picture that is constructed by the data I have, and is constantly in flux. It all sits on a revolving table in my head, and as I get a new piece of information, it gets added to the pile. The post I made about the "Halloween asteroid" shows the two approaches in a joke fashion.

I don't have a problem with ancient advanced civilizations ... except no one seems to find any. dunno  It's like life after death ... I don't "believe" we go on after death - it's just that the data points in that direction. I have questions about it, and I'll get more answers as I go along. Like, where's the dividing line between us and everything else that lived here? Or is there one? Why are WE special? Or ARE we? Is it a made up religious "ego picture?" If, like people say, animals "go on" after death, what about the dinosaurs? What about the ancient animals that died in the mega-fauna extinction event? Why am I the only person that seems to ask these questions?

Ancient civilizations? No problem. Got proof? hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:09 pm

sunbern wrote:http://www.messagetoeagle.com/is-americas-mysterious-waffle-rock-proof-of-ancient-high-tech-or-a-natural-formation/   this is about as good as it gets a natural geological ( probably volcanic or water created )  anomaly ,can anyone improve on this ?  .... just an add on ,I cannot get my head around how those beautifully sculpted pieces of architecture from places such as gobekli tepe and puma punku were made and assembled before humanitity was even beyond the hunter gatherer period of history.... how can we speculate these achievements without at least wondering whether the people of those times had help or just watched as et's created them ....

Well, if you want to "improve on this" - you should take a look-see around for some scientific explanations.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Waffle+Rock+boxwork+sandstone

Boxwork sandstone:
“Waffle rock” resulted when sandstone was deposited in a stream, filling cracks and joints in existing rock. (Conemaugh Formation, 300 million years old).

Don't think that's right? That's fine ... find more information. Welcome to constructivism.

The problem with these sites is that unexplained sensationalism is more important than answers. The problem with people is that (for the most part) people never look stuff up ... the entire UFO subject has been based on sensationalism, and not hard data. My biggest argument with these "researchers" is that they have ZERO experiences, take subjects they know NOTHING about, come to conclusions based on what they WANT to see ... write books, and live happily ever after. And since NO ONE argues with this approach, we are in the middle of BS city. When people TELL you stuff - that's classical teaching. When you question what is said, go out and look for your OWN answers, THAT'S constructivism.

As far as gobekli tepe goes, there really isn't anything there that hadn't been done before, albeit on a "small scale." All it is, is a mega expansion of carvings. And man WAS beyond the hunter gatherer stage, as farming (at least locally in the Levant) had already been going on and was organized. Look up "the Natufians."

I'm still slowly putting a picture together, and am in no particular rush, but the idea is ... you have to look. If all you want to deal with is sensationalized unorganized pictures, have at it. The difference in the picture is simply that you let everybody else think FOR you, or, you do it yourself.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Now go out and find as much information as you can to back up his story ... or, just believe him and take his word for it. Welcome to constructivism cheers

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next