Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:33 am

sunbern wrote:I guess I am just obsessed with the unknown ..

Ahhh ... peace and quiet returns ... cheers

The "unknown" (in the context of UFOs) is a matter of restoring the context to the subject. Based on what I have been looking at, thus far it seems we are on our own. That private "experiencers" forum is a joke; same crap over and over again. The last person I responded to was allegedly a Rosicrucian with no comment to what I wrote in response to what he said. On top of this, 3 "researchers" have thus far done nothing to further my picture, one telling me it should be published and mentioned his publisher (but offered no help) and the last said it was "most enlightening" but when I wrote back asking where can we go from here ... I haven't gotten a response yet.  

WTF is WRONG with these people? I think part of the problem is that I don't "fit in" with the usual whiny experiencer picture "looking for help" - waaaa ET scared me  Sad   "It's OK, we are here to help you - just put your head on my shoulder." If I have something to say - I say it - period ... and people don't know what to do with that? Really? Here's a hint - PROVE ME WRONG so I can get the hell outta here!

The seeming key to the loss of our information, boils down to the single fact that what we were supposed to know was converted to what we call today - religion. The addition of what I call the "psychological factor" attempts to identify "brain problems" with the people creating this picture, and the idea of bloody violence for control 10,000 years ago shows at least a sociopathic / narcissistic picture.

What I find odd is that the population today is STILL so disconnected from reality, they fall for this over and over again. What we just went through was connected to a "religion" called Eckankar. I had never heard of it, and you can track this down yourself, but an approach I read boiled the background picture to the exact same "lack of empathy" picture we are looking at.

http://worldcultwatch.org/2013/04/08/eckankar-a-scientology-clone/
At this point, Sri Harold Klemp takes over the "Staff of Life", and remains the Living Eck Master to this day.  Don't take his seemingly mild manner and soft voice at face value, he rules with an iron fist.  He could be called Eckankar's David Miscavige.  In the words of Twitchell, "The Living Eck Master is the only man, should I say being, who is capable of manifesting both individuals and universalism in their full expressions. He is law unto himself, does what he pleases, has what he wants, comes and goes absolutely at his own will, and asks no favors of any man."  Klemp calls all who do not practice Eckankar "weeds", (Scientologists call them "wogs"),  a derogatory term that implies they are only worthy to be stepped on and ground into the dirt. He has said in some of his lectures, "each of those who are ECKists must come to the realization that they each belong to the chosen race of the superior being. All others are aliens, that is those who have not yet voluntarily taken up the path of ECK. These aliens, as we speak of them, are, in a way, heathens or pagans who have not yet found truth. They are the agents of the Kal, (the god of the lower worlds, the devil) and the enemy of those who are the followers of ECK."

I'm willing to bet that same basic idea was followed in Çayönü and Çatalhöyük C 8000 BC.

Unless something happens with these "researchers" - we are on our own.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:43 am

Figures,more religious nutters who think they are superior to everyone else. Evil or Very Mad
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:37 pm

worth a try these days the majority of society doesn't give a flying f---k and the rest are so gullible they are queing up to be `indoctrinated `wow I am glad I was not born yesterday ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Yeah, but the overall picture explains how we got here ... 6000 years of BS ... and THAT is more important than anything regarding "the affected people." I was one too ... brainwashing begins when we are little kids and the damage in some cases is irrevocable. It wasn't until I left that biblical research organization (because of arguments going on between the researchers and the "main man") that I finally realized that I had actually STOPPED THINKING. I was so acclimatised to listening to what others said, and following their thinking, that I had no thoughts of my own. Once I cleared that up, I was on my way. This is part of the reason phase one of my experiences took freakin' 20 years ... I had to unlearn EVERYTHING d'oh

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:03 pm

That must of been very hard to do Jim,to change all your beliefs after such a long time.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Actually, it was my introduction to logical thinking ... you believe this - the data doesn't support it - what are you supposed to do? scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:26 pm

For you Rendlesham-ians chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:43 pm

can i have a link please Jim. Very Happy
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:52 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:56 pm

Thankyou. Wink
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:49 am

thank you ,have a good day everyone ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:22 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Thankyou. Wink
You're welcome - like I said I'm getting old chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Is the U.S. ready for "the really big one"? Doesn't sound like it. whistle

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/titanic-earthquake-tsunami-overdue-wipe-portions-pacific-northwest/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:54 am

Nope,but then could anyone really be ready.

I watched the Rendelsham vid,what Charles Halt describes with the red plasma type ball he saw ,sounds very similar to the orange fire/plasma type ball i saw back in 2009,that changed my life,literally overnight.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:11 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Nope,but then could anyone really be ready.

The idea is, there seems to be a LOT of instability in that area, and reports are surfacing that areas of Yellowstone / roads are getting "melty" ... heat is rising and that isn't a good picture.

I watched the Rendelsham vid,what Charles Halt describes with the red plasma type ball he saw ,sounds very similar to the orange fire/plasma type ball i saw back in 2009,that changed my life,literally overnight.

I've never seen anything like that in my life ... in fact the EVPs have stopped too. Last one I got said "Hey Jim" ... and that's been it. I dunno.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:38 pm

there's a very big military exercise going on over there at the mo ,trying to get more on it ..probs happening all the time but this next couple of months have been flagged to Brenda and we're looking up a lot ......

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:10 pm

sunbern wrote:there's a very big military exercise going on over there at the mo ,trying to get more on it ..probs happening all the time but this next couple of months have been flagged to Brenda and we're looking up a lot ......

Sounds like fun ... looking to see if they missed anything chuckle

I made a short MP3 of that EVP ... the rest is empty so I just cut the Hey Jim part out.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35538812/hey%20Jim.mp3

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Hmmmm this ties in with something i read yesterday,that was about the forces of darkness mobilising and many people feeling down,unable to sleep and under psychic attack.one of the things spoken about was a world event around the corner.i think a few of us discussed this a while back,how it feels like something was coming,building up again.the weather seems kind of strange too,lightning storms with no thunder or rain,many of us have not seen that before.

i cant listen to that Jim i did try,but not got the right plugin on this set up im using,i really need to get my laptop sorted out,lack of funds and slightly disillusioned with computers at the mo,the price they cost and then they screw up. Crying or Very sad
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:47 pm

I'll send it to you when your email comes ... it's a small file - I cut it down because the rest was blank.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:59 am

it's hey jim for sure the only other thing that came to mind was the ginn,hard to tell from such a short snippet .I feel uneasy too dreamwalker I am very tuned in to the environment and I sense something is different cant pin it down though ....most of my waking hours are spent outdoors and I know this sounds strange to most people but I do `feel ` my surroundings and pick up changes very quickly it's probably latent in all of us and harps back to a time when we survived on our wits instead of our lucre ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:49 pm

If you use Windows Media Player in skin mode, on the bottom there's a button that opens a window for settings - there's a graphic equalizer in there.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:49 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:34 am

It's the usual paranoia inducing BS ... and it's working chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:15 pm

does seem to be ruffling a few feathers though !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:16 pm

I'm not particularly worried about it chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next