Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 2 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:56 pm

Ive seen that before Bernie,i always felt that was true,i dont believe the footage of the landings is genuine though.then we have the van allen belt,which we are being lied about seemingly,if its so damn easy to get to the moon ,why havent they been back recently,other than not believing the footage is genuine,i dont know what to think about this.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:42 am

This is why - "stay on topic" ... it makes this simpler chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Who here thinks it's true there are ET bases on the dark side of the moon ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:35 pm

There's no way I can say 100%, but it wouldn't surprise me. As far as why they are there, I doubt it's for "mining" ... it's probably the best place to be to keep an eye on us - and when I say "us" I mean TPTB.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Yep,i would agree nothing would surprise me.
again theres confusion around this with people saying there is no dark side to the moon,its only dark to us because we see one side.
Apologys Jim if i have asked you this before,but just for clarification,do you believe the moon landings happened,do you believe the footage was genuine or not ??

By the way we had a amazing thunderstorm,early hours of saturday morning,the lightning was incredible,it was everywhere,fork,flash,and what looked like cloud to cloud,then in between there were mini flashes all over the sky,for ages it was just lighning,no thunder or rain.the flash lightning was like eight or nine flashes long,then the power went out and the thunder started,it was right overhead and so loud,then the rain came,with every flash of lightning it got harder and harder,it was raining so fast,there didnt appear to be spaces between the raindrops,it was like a sheet of rain,it was fantastic,the second best storm i have ever seen. Very Happy
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Apologys Jim if i have asked you this before,but just for clarification,do you believe the moon landings happened,do you believe the footage was genuine or not ??

As far as I'm concerned, yeah I believe we went. If for no other reason than they left retro-reflectors up there. http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2004/21jul_llr/

The Mythbusters did a comedic episode on the lunar conspiracy and this link is to the above retro-reflectors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA

This one should show the entire show in segments.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9FC955C2787FCE26

We've had some awesome rain here too, which is kind of a joke because storms actually break in half and go around us.

lol!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:54 pm

sorry Del I have tried everything to get the vid on here.... to see it go to fenland ufo's on u tube it's leetaxi's site ( remember him from uk ufo days ? ) ask him to put on his most recent vid there have been three very similar ones captured on vid ,one in Yorkshire one in Liverpool and one in kent, but there have been lots seen recently .ufo sightings daily is a good site .I think it would be quite difficult to fabricate three very similar craft types in different parts of the country unless they were all in cahoots which I very much doubt....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:09 am

Cheers Bernie, yeah I remember Lee, will have a look.

... it's probably the best place to be to keep an eye on us - and when I say "us" I mean TPTB. wrote:
chuckle That's bloody true...

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:19 am

put in uk fenland ufo's u tube mate lee's will all come up .... Smile

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:31 pm

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles52.htm      this guy pretty much says it all for me .see what you think ... gardiner wrote an article for a now defunct magazine ( ufo matrix ) it so makes sense....... if I get time I will post it on another thread but I definitely want to read more from this man ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfghTliyP8          here you go del . I have my suspicions these have more earthly origins,but they move very fast.perhaps tptb are testing drones of some sort but still unidentified..... alien Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:23 am

Mmmm, I see what you mean Bern, doesn't really look like a typical craft. Wonder why he gets so many sightings on the Fens?? There's not even any large lakes there where ET's usually hang out.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:20 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:32 am

which race would that be then ?  chuckle           www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuwDXukkI9U                  theres a first and third edition if you cant find it here mate !!!          www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo5Csopw0MU

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:13 pm

What a crock of useless shit d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:14 pm

yep ,come on fella even you must at least have had a chuckle .....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:09 pm

It really bothers me ... people are never going to get it with all this stereotypical sensationalist BS STILL being pawned off as necessary "facts." All we are missing is the context ... I have brought that out in that "experiencer's" forum, and gotten nowhere - on top of the fact the place is dead. Then too, no communications with the two people I spoke with. WTF is up with this subject and it's alleged "researchers" - who are seemingly "researching" what they want to hear. Yeah - that helps "us." d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:48 am

agreed jim ,the whole subject if you ask me is going pear shaped it seems all the serious researchers are wanting out .don't despair hang in there bud .I guess by it's very nature the subject is contentious and it seems to bring out the worst in those involved .I have pretty much narrowed my connections down to what I have seen and experienced ( which isn't a lot but enough ) and that of close friends....the rest I think is pie in the sky ...we have got colonel Halt over this weekend so the truth about Rendlesham is bound to come out ! ... hmm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:36 am

Well if said "truth" doesn't include the "context" (and I can't see how that would happen) it's useless and boils down to the same ol' story ... "they are here." It's like the new poster on that hidden "experiencer" forum ... he's allegedly Rosicrucian with "experiences" ... but all he has to say boils down to "I know they are here." Yeah, OK, but you don't know WHY - do you?! d'oh All of his experiences boil down to the same paranormal crap with "attacks" that began when they (his team) were getting "close." Really? Impress me - what exactly do you know? Prove me wrong so I can get the hell outta here dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:40 am

ok ,just to say the col Halts do went very well ,we had close to 300 ufo enthusiasts and interested locals in woodbridge community centre sat night and a good and interesting night was had by all ,( still bernie here ) Brendas talk went down very well ,she was talking about the british witnesses .col Halt told us that what he saw was under intelligent control .hehe our local radio suffolk presenter said well it could'nt have been man made then !.anyway more witnesses came forward and there were some very interesting discussions taking place as the walk round the `ufo trail ` afterwards took place in the forest a great evening ( we finally got to bed about 4.30 ish sunday mornin ! )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:03 am

So ... after 35 years ... what do we actually know? - it happened and that's it? And what about the "symbols?"

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:19 am

no further forward on the symbols ( they were on penniston's night ) at no time did col Halt get close enough to touch or see markings on the `object `he witnessed ,you've heard his tape he did'nt elaborate massively on that but he did reinforce his view that there was nothing he or his colleagues could put forward to explain the phenomena in terrestrial terms .i got to talk to him personally and he certainly came over to me as everything you would expect from a person of his once very prominent position ...in short i fully believe his account ....

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:09 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:...he did reinforce his view that there was nothing he or his colleagues could put forward to explain the phenomena in terrestrial terms.

Which would boil it down to an up close and personal "they are here" picture, which is fine. It seems to be similar to the pics in this PDF - which isn't in English. You can look up "ume no chiri dust of apricot" on Google and get more.

http://www.ufowijzer.nl/pdf/ALIEN%20IN%20JAPAN.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Sounds like you had a great night Bernie. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:46 am

sure did,met some very interesting people dreamwalker ,I love talking to people who have had ufo experiences ,it's the mystique that gets me every time ,I guess I am just obsessed with the unknown ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next