Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 6 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:53 pm

early nite ,bit pooped hope you get an answer soon ,catch you tomorrow ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:49 pm

We shall see ... if he was moving, THAT can be chaotic and take awhile ...

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:51 am

I got really confused when looking in,the posts ended june 30th and i was thinking w.t.f is going on,then i found a new thread lol. Wink
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:14 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I got really confused when looking in,the posts ended june 30th and i was thinking w.t.f is going on,then i found a new thread lol.  Wink

scratch

I'm gonna be offline for awhile today ... I'll be back.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:19 pm

in true arnie fashion ! we're depending on it ( back at rendlesham )...

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:54 am

A quote from Linda Moulton Howe made me think.

Quote.
'' If we are being visited by beings from our future today, to take samples from animal and humans because they are needing some kind of genetic material for their use in their genetic make up, they would choose a time that human and animals were in a stable state before a major catastrophic event happened and we went into another extinction. Could this be the result of the message that was given to Holt/Burrows at Rendlesham.

Quote.
''We are you from your future''  affraid

This is a radio programme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POrwbbI6fPU

Last edited by Del. on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add-on)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 am

I want to listen to this again when I get back later.

Just taking the premise as it sits, it would mean "it's as bad out there as it is here" which I have mentioned before as a "possibility" - it's just that there's no way to prove it. But if we take it as it sits, and we add the methodology behind my experiences to this odd picture, and the fact that none of this "scary crap" ever happened to me, and the fact that everything I went through was pointed / deliberate to expose, piece by piece, an UNDERLYING historical picture ... it would mean "my group" was attempting "contact" to expose another part of this overall picture (the part we lost because of what happened in our history).

A possible (MAYBE) "connecting idea" to what she said is our "paranormal" picture. When we die it seems "we are supposed to GO somewhere" ... and since "certain people" because of the way they lived their lives are left behind (what we call ghosts) it MAY be possible that the physical universe (at least the way she describes it) is a bigger picture of the "left behind" idea (at least in our galaxy).

This would sort of connect to the base idea behind "religion" where there is this "somewhere" (heaven) we are supposed to be aiming for at death, and the idea that if we are "bad" - we simply don't make it.

If we take this one step further, "Christianity" (as I have said) is OUR information, except it has been mangled in an overall religious explanation. The base concept deals with the coming of a destruction event called the day of the lord, and adds the "arrival from above" of basically a "rescue party" before the event hits. In the text this idea goes beyond just the Jews, and incorporates the base idea that this "rescue" is available for ANYONE who wants it on a global level - which would be correct.

Like I said, I want to listen to this again when I get back ... my concern revolves around the same argument I had back in '93 when I started to read this crap ... why were my experiences the direct opposite of all this other "scary" stuff? If I take this video as it sits, it MAY be the other half of the picture ... I need time to analyze this more.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:43 am

Yes what you have just said makes sense Jim, something else that she spoke of hit me between the eyes as well, but I'm not sure without listening through both of them again which one it was, radio podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POrwbbI6fPU

She spoke of the global elite being the remnants of far distant beings always keeping the position of power over the human race right up to this day.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:14 am

https://youtu.be/PWcHATYC6X0            not sure what to make of this I guess anyone can make up a bunch of dross with all the information to hand but something in this made me sit up and take notice need to have another listen ...by the way Linda moulton howe has had a lot of brendas stuff over the years

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:31 am

I don't have a problem with "far distant beings always keeping the position of power over the human race right up to this day" - when every other possibility in the "normal range of thinking" has been looked at and eliminated. It's far easier to explain this stuff using what we have in the psychological approach regarding human brain problems, because the ancients WERE US! They had the same brain we have, and were subject to the same problems we have today, and in this case it all boils down to antisocial personality disorder. When one person (like in Egypt) stands before the masses, claims to be "a god" and expects everyone to bow to him and build his empire, that is NOT "alien" ... that's narcissistic personality disorder. Religion was a control method that "explained" to the people "what was going on up in the sky." The controllers benefited then, just like they do today because NOTHING has changed ... 6000 years of BS Neo ... welcome to the desert of the real. hmm

Study Hall. - Page 6 61930428d7b5375fef82fa7a9f4bc263

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 am

sunbern wrote:https://youtu.be/PWcHATYC6X0            not sure what to make of this I guess anyone can make up a bunch of dross with all the information to hand but something in this made me sit up and take notice need to have another listen ...by the way Linda moulton howe has had a lot of brendas stuff over the years

Holy shit ... does this guy ever take a breath?  (And she ain't wrapped to tight either.) chuckle
Let's start here  dunno

Study Hall. - Page 6 Manic3

With a side order of ...

Study Hall. - Page 6 273182302_Delusional_xlarge

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:02 pm

lol! chuckle rotf
hahahaha,thought that might shake the foundations ,it's all in there isn't it ,if I was near where they live I would certainly keep an eye on them ,I reakon they must go popping off round the universe on a weekly basis and the ufo's must need aerial traffic lights to avoid crashing into each other !!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:04 pm

sunbern wrote:...by the way Linda moulton howe has had a lot of brendas stuff over the years

Information is information ... if it's provable - we win ... if not, we lose. Riddles from paranormal sources simply don't make it in my book ... if "I" have something to say, I say it ... why can't they? I have nothing against anyone ... I just deal with what's said.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:49 pm

Thought I'd share this response I got from an "experiencer" who runs a site to communicate with others who have had experiences. The overall question remains the same ... if something is coming, WHO is creating the mental damage by spreading BS to people? Like the daughter of someone I know whose daughter had an experience regarding "something is coming" - was told she would live through it but her family wouldn't ... but, she died. That isn't a "mistake" ... that's an out and out lie. Barbara Bartholic was supposed to live until the event - but she died too. Why is it that "super intelligent beings" can't seem to get it right? Is it them? Or is it the paranormal aspect? Anyway, this is what I was told:

In response to your question, I've seen and heard it all over the course of 25 years of being connected to this alien phenomenon. I hear this all the time that something is coming and that something no two people can agree on, nor does it ever happen. I've been shown things by my alien visitors, but I learned early on that non of what they show me is certain to happen. Actually it more of just a possibility. We all need to just live our lives and stop worrying about what might happen and focus on what is happening.

If "someone" was trying to screw this picture up, they're doing a damn good job. Of course I could be wrong too, but damn it - somebody prove me wrong cuz I can't do it - and neither can anyone else it seems.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:32 am

Mmmm, I think the hole just got bigger.. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:20 am

Del. wrote:Mmmm, I think the hole just got bigger.. Shocked

You think that's interesting ... you should look through this:

http://www.lastchanceministries.com/Jesus_Central_focus_ETs_UFOs.htm

The briefing paper itself stated that these ETs have come at various intervals in the earth’s history to manipulate DNA in already existing terrestrial primates and perhaps in other life forms as well. To the best of my memory, the time intervals for this DNA manipulation specifically listed in the briefing paper were 25,000; 15,000; 5,000; and 2,500 years ago.

There was also a paragraph that stated, “Two thousand years ago extraterrestrials created a being” that was placed on earth to teach mankind about love and non-violence. [Emphasis mine] [p.151]

I was dumbfounded when she said this. I forgot about others being in the room as I began to think out loud and speak to her at the same time. Sitting on the front row, I looked her right in the eye and asked, “They’re talking about Jesus Christ -- aren’t they?” She rolled her eyes toward me and quickly replied, “I asked that question at that point. I said, ‘we’re talking about Jesus Christ here aren’t we?’ And the AFOSI agent [Mr. Doty] sitting behind the desk nodded. [In the affirmative]” She then asked us what we thought.

I have no clue where Linda is on this subject today ... this is the first time I've seen it. The base idea is NOT directly ET related / created - however, the overall picture is "our material."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Jim wrote:

I have no clue where Linda is on this subject today ... this is the first time I've seen it. The base idea is NOT directly ET related / created - however, the overall picture is "our material."

I think she is researching rendlesham material at present (what were you saying a few posts back about going round in circles ? )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:23 pm

All because "the context" was lost. All we need to know is that if they ever "show up" ... it isn't for a good reason.

con·text
noun
the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:46 am

which leaves us with the holy grail (literally ) of archaeological finds or a sprit communication we can trust .I'd say good luck with both of those .I honestly believe jim that it has already been done ( the establishment and communication with the et's) and we ARE being kept in the dark for reasons that the et's deem necessary ( because if they wanted the general populace to know it would have been done by now ) I can only assume we the general public are not important to them and it is earths resources and genetic material they are after hence the cover up to let them carry on unhindered in return for ( I expect ) minimal technological information ..after all you wouldn't give a three year old a box of matches would you I think the bottom line is we will progress according to their agenda and not ours .... ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:42 am

With a universe full of "resources" and an ability to get anywhere in this galaxy (or any galaxy) to get what might be needed, why would "our planet" stand out as anything important regarding things they "had" to have?

As far as "spirit communication we can trust" ... it's all about the data given. If we take it apart, and we can see a flaw in the picture, end of story. If we take Linda's one picture regarding "Jesus was really an alien" or whatever she said she was "told," we can also see an interesting bit of mental manipulation that is based on the simple fact that people are clueless regarding a particular subject. Was Linda really TOLD this? It doesn't matter ... it's incorrect - toss it out. Granted this particular story (the Jesus story) is a massive problem for people to begin with because they have no clue ... but it can be taken apart. If we take that base idea and add it to "spirit communication" data, it's the same thing - it's all about the data. If you get some information that's given in a confusing puzzle that seems to go nowhere - it's because it's GOING NOWHERE ... get rid of it ... it's useless.

As far as "...and we ARE being kept in the dark for reasons that the et's deem necessary..." - maybe ... conclusions to date are based in the simple fact that there are people on this planet who aren't wanted because, in simplest terms, they're assholes. If this overall picture is right, it is being handled in the exact same method the "afterlife" picture works ... you either "go on" after death, or, you remain here until you wake up and realize the extent of your cognitive mistakes and make the necessary corrections.

I equate this to my own experiences where "they never told me anything" ... I was given clues and I had to figure it out. 60 years later, here I am ... am I right? Well, I have asked people to prove me wrong and that hasn't worked yet. I can't find a problem in this picture ... there might be one, but I can't find it. The "depth" of this picture is caused by people - the actual picture itself is simple ... if they show up, it isn't for a good reason - something is coming. Twisted Evil

I wanted to add this:

“...in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes.” -ADOLPH HITLER”, 1925.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

And, let's add this too ...

Psychopaths lie in order to dominate others.
Because relationships are games to them, and because they view other people as objects and feel completely justified in exploiting them, psychopaths know that deception creates an uneven playing field. Lying is integral to impression management and mirroring; the lies enable psychopaths to present false images of themselves to potential targets. Those targets lose the ability to make safe and appropriate decisions. They enter into the relationships, unaware of the danger in store for them. Then, once the targets are hooked, psychopaths continue to use lies, along with a sprinkling of truth, in a multitude of ways, to ensure that their targets keep “playing.” They lie to cover up cheating, alcoholism, drug use, and sometimes various illegal activities. They lie through evasion and by withholding information. They lie as a form of gaslighting, in order to increase their control over their targets by making them constantly question themselves. They often repeatedly tell the ultimate lie, that they “love” their targets. And, they lie just for the fun of it.

Psychopaths actually feel a form of pleasure when they lie.
Unlike lies told out of fear or to hide shame, psychopathic lies are often told because they bring a shallow form of pleasure to the liar. This is called “Duper’s Delight.” This explains why psychopaths sometimes lie when it is completely unnecessary or when the truth would be more advantageous. Psychopaths also include a variety of details in their lies, not only because it makes their lies sound more credible, but also because they enjoy constructing a false reality and making others believe it. It feeds their need for power and provides them with sick entertainment.

Psychopaths lie effortlessly and are very convincing.
Psychopaths experience pleasure from lying because they lack the normal range of human emotions. They are empty and bored, they lack empathy for others, and they do not feel shame or remorse. This emptiness also enables them to lie with minimal effort. They can look other people straight in the eye, without flinching, and lie quickly and guiltlessly, even when confronted with probing questions and evidence of previous deception. It is also easy for them to deny the lies, make up excuses, and project their own behavior on to others, which is, of course, a lie in itself. Although some psychopaths do not bother with apologies, others say they’re sorry on a regular basis, and because they say this without feeling any shame, they can come across as sincere.

Psychopaths lie to make others feel sorry for them.
All psychopaths know exactly how to elicit sympathy from their targets. They are exploiters, and so they take advantage of the natural desire most people have to help and nurture their fellow human beings. They use deception (and sometimes a smidgeon of truth) to create a plethora of fabricated ailments and problems. Common pity plays include fake illnesses and injuries, along with “crazy” exes, car accidents, and theft, to name just a few. Psychopaths generate as many pretend sob stories as needed in order to draw others into their hidden games, again and again and again. The ability they have to lie pathologically, easily, and confidently makes it possible for them to convince others that such an implausible number of tragedies is plausible, which unfortunately opens the door to a variety of manipulation and exploitation opportunities.
https://www.psychopathfree.com/content.php?296-Pathological-Lying-A-Psychopathic-Manipulation-Tool

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:47 pm

in that manic delusional all embracing vid I posted a few posts back gold was mentioned as a commodity that the et's might be interested in ,now I don't know if there are any `golden ` planets out there but maybe it is not as common as we might think in the universe ,and what happened to the vast quantities of gold bullion that has supposedly somehow absconded from the American reserves not to mention the Aztec and inca offerings to the `gods` ...I don't know any more than you guys do but 2+2 just aint makin 4 to me ...and then theres Victoria peak now incorporated into white sands missile range ,it was reported to have buried gold reserves which were shown to president kennedy ( who died 5 months later ) and why was this hidden cavern kept so secret ? the stache was reportedly deposited under the mountain by the knights of the circle ( I intend to research them some more ) were they an American faction of the knights Templar do you know ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:26 pm

food for thought in your last post jim ,what is it with psychopaths that elevates them to positions of such power IS IT BECAUSE THEIR LIES ARE SO BELIEVABLE ?( as hitler stated) if that is so we need to be constantly looking over our shoulders because the gullible hapless` victims` are likely ( and probably are ) us ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:27 pm

So was Jesus an alien ??? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Let's go backwards ... No, Jesus wasn't an alien, he was a person like anybody else. He was one who, like others (IF his information is right because there are no "original" manuscripts, and "the gospels" were very late in the overall picture) he was probably caught up, as were others, in the "messianic hopeful" idea (yes, there were others trying to be "the messiah" too).

As far as sociopaths go, they are "fairly" easy to spot IF you think along the lines of logic like they do (of course it needs to verified, and there's never a pet-scan machine around when you want one lol! ).

If you remember, I was called a sociopath on Ovni, and I know why. Unfortunately for him, I'm not. My method of thinking does include empathy, but the final conclusions I reach regarding my feelings for others are based on logic. Why? I do not believe the once called "right and left hemisphere" / logic and feelings approach to thinking should be done separately - each has it's own approach and they need to work "together" in order to see things properly. When I talk to people I look for the emotional picture in them - I actually scan them as we talk. Some are more logic tuned, but if you look you can see the emotion. Sociopaths are cold ... period. There is NO sign of emotion - at all. It needs to be understood that they aren't all "bad" ... they can be a pain in ass, but they aren't "bad." Dr Fallon is the perfect example, although everyone that knew him wasn't surprised to hear he was after he found out. He used the term pro-social, instead of anti-social.

This was the video about him I loved.
Confessions of a Pro-Social Psychopath - James Fallon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqn6Z_Iss0

And - let's add this one too ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59h4X8eKPVI

As far as "gold" goes, it's a human hang up ... I ran into this when I was looking into the phase 2 religious elite "take over" in pre-Egypt. They wanted "gold."
If gold is from space, and ET wanted it, it's out there to take; but the obsession is, and has been, human (like the knights of the circle), not extraterrestrial.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22904141

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:16 pm

thanks for the gold link very interesting Smile scientific studies have established so much in the last few years ,surely our answers can now only be just around the corner

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next