Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 32 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:27 pm

In all the stuff I've looked at, that book (as far as I'm concerned) covers the entire list of things we need to know. Landi's first experience (a few years before mine - '51 I think?) nails it. The only question I have is - where the hell are the "other people" she was with?

Anyway, everything after that first experience is paranormal, and it seems it all got to her. I tried writing to her (I talked with her years ago), she didn't remember me, and when I told her what I wanted to talk about - poof - gone.

David's experiences are all paranormal.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:55 am

It is a real shame she would'nt talk Jim ,but all ufo trails seem to lead to dead ends or the people involved mess it up somehow.I guess we are just not ready yet ( or they are not ) because as you know all too well the leads they give us would have Sherlock Holme scratching his head ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:16 am

That's just it ... is it "them" ... or is this stuff coming in from another source (hence paranormal)?  All "they" did to me - was make me THINK - hence the difference in the teaching methodology used ... constructivism.

The end result of all that makes me take the subject apart if needed. It's like all of the people who believe they have "seen" (classical teaching) the virgin Mary. Did they? Not if you take the subject apart - it's impossible because that character does not exist, it was created by the catholic church. OK - so ... who did they really see? Shocked

I've literally been involved in all this for 65 years of my life ... and never ONCE was I "abducted." I've had some weird stuff go on, but again ... what was the point? Literately, there was no point. It was a simple picture of confusion, and I ignore it. It's like the "alien" I saw years back that walked across my kitchen after being woken up by pots banging. Was it an alien? Nope. There was no point behind that experience outside of confusion.

You either see things as they really are, or, you see them as "someone" wants you to see them.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 32 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:41 am

I agree with your last post Jim. What do we see? Down forest on Monday night this week I saw lots of something that looked like little people in front of us, took photos got some images on the photos, but when I think about it what did I see.? I definately wouldn't say they were ETs. Something came and went, then lots of red orbs in the place we saw these figures.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:03 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:I agree with your last post Jim. What do we see? Down forest on Monday night this week I saw lots of something that looked like little people in front of us, took photos got some images on the photos, but when I think about it what did I see.? I definately wouldn't say they were ETs. Something came and went, then lots of red orbs in the place we saw these figures.

It's all about "confusion" - period.

Redfern's book, Final Events, has "the gov't" going down this same road, but the approach they were using was dead wrong because of the early time period. They were looking for "demons" ... and there are no "demons." Pathological ex-humans with "problems between the ears?" ... yes. Demons? - no.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:30 pm

And on top of everything else ... it seems the galactic center is still active?

Milky Way’s central black hole flares as it feasts.
14 September 2019

https://astronomynow.com/2019/09/14/milky-ways-central-black-hole-flares-as-it-feasts/

“The big question is whether the black hole is entering a new phase, for example if the spigot has been turned up and the rate of gas falling down the black hole ‘drain’ has increased for an extended period, or whether we have just seen the fireworks from a few unusual blobs of gas falling in,” said Mark Morris, UCLA professor of physics and astronomy and the paper’s co-senior author.

Study Hall. - Page 32 0204flare_xray

This false-color image shows the central region of our Milky Way Galaxy as seen by Chandra. The bright, point-like source at the center of the image was produced by a huge X-ray flare that occurred in the vicinity of the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy. This central black hole has about 2.6 million times the mass of our Sun and is associated with the compact radio source Sagittarius A*.

During the observation the X-ray source at the galactic center brightened dramatically in a few minutes, and after about 3 hours, rapidly declined to the pre-flare level. The rapid variation in X-ray intensity indicates that the flare was due to material as close to the black hole as the Earth is to the Sun. This is the most compelling evidence yet that matter falling toward the black hole is fueling energetic activity in the galactic center.
https://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2001/0204flare/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:14 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Here's a pic I made from Dr L's 67,000 year history page (with added minor events):
https://i.imgur.com/r5SK2aL.jpg

https://etheric.com/a-67000-year-history-of-solar-terrestrial-cosmic-events/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:13 pm

Good work Jim,makes interesting reading . study

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:48 am

Got an email from Dr Susan Kohler, and she hasn't heard anything regarding updates with what's going on with the galactic center. She suggested emailing Dr Tuan Do, so, I sent out another email to see if updates are out there.

dunno

And the answer was:

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your interest in this research! We are still analyzing the data
gathered throughout this summer and data is still being taken. We're not
ready yet to publish, but please stay tuned!

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:26 pm

Well one thing we don't lack is patience my friends Sleep

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your interest in this research! We are still analyzing the data
gathered throughout this summer and data is still being taken. We're not
ready yet to publish, but please stay tuned!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:55 pm

Yeah well ... chuckle

I'm just curious if it's still active on whatever level ... but I guess we'll never know. Odd too - Dr L never wrote anything about it. scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Brenda is having trouble getting back onto here ,will try to sort it next weekend ,been a bit busy myself, hope you are ok both ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:31 pm

What's happening?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:58 am

No probs this way..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Just need to sort her password i think she is still on windows 7 think she will have to move on to 10 to sort it but not sure ,( heard 7 was packing in sometime in january )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:43 pm

I'm still on XP rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:01 am

Jim wrote:I'm still on XP rotf
Wow ,i think Brenda wishes she still was now !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:04 am

Jim wrote:I'm still on XP rotf

chuckle I'm glad you didn't say windows 1...1985 chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:50 am

Del. wrote: chuckle I'm glad you didn't say windows 1...1985 chuckle

No, I only go back to 3.0 ... rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:05 pm

Jim wrote:
Del. wrote: chuckle I'm glad you didn't say windows 1...1985 chuckle

No, I only go back to 3.0 ... rotf
Ah ,i had that version once 3 hours to load and time to make a cuppa ! I just left it on all the time !! chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:28 pm

I never had that problem ... as far as XP goes, Vista was crap ... 7 (I have on my laptop with virtual XP chuckle ) was crap by comparison to XP ... and by the time 7 rolled out, I would have had to replace programs I used every day. I just said no, and based on what came later, I'm glad I stayed with it. I can get all my XP updates online too. Last one was May of this year.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:41 am

I'm on windows 10 but every time it updates itself it knocks out Amazon echo (Alexa) which connects bluetooth to my laptop. I have to go back to the previous version. Its an absolute pain in the neck, have tried every thing on the internet and YouTube to get to the problem but nope, it never works....Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:58 pm

In all honesty, I've become one of those cranky old guys I used to see when I was younger. Screw this Matrix crap.

rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:10 am

chuckle Yep, I know where your coming from Jim... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next