Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 31 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:23 pm

back sitting comfortably and waiting for you to begin study

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:00 pm

sunbern wrote:back sitting comfortably and waiting for you to begin    study

Ladies and gentlemen, our guest speaker - Sunbern. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:33 am

Have you seen this one Jim from two days ago.

Here is how the author describes this event:
"Huge orb in broad daylight, moving across central Texas. Was taken in central Texas, Comanche county. About 20 miles from Stephenville Tx."

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 31 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:55 am

Pity when people take videos they don't keep the camera still. Just watched the Orb Del but video just kept moving about shame about that.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:31 am

No - haven't seen it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:35 pm

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:back sitting comfortably and waiting for you to begin    study

Ladies and gentlemen, our guest speaker - Sunbern. chuckle

too late Sleep

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:47 pm

sorry to burst your bubble so to speak Del but i cant help thinking that looks a lot like a balloon .When videos just stop i am very suspicious ( if i was watching a suspected ufo with a camera i would'nt stop filming until it left .) Maybe someone tapped the guy on the shoulder and said " what shall we say to this green fella standing behind you " rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:25 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:07 am

I get a weird page on that one Bern..

I posted that vid because Jim is in Texas and thought it would be of interest to him Bern, the actual film itself I was sceptical of... But hey ho..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:18 am

Regarding "sightings" ... eh - there's too much info missing.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:42 pm

[quote="Jim"]Regarding "sightings" ... eh - there's too much info missing. [/quote

the U.S Navy has said they are not theirs ,so who's gonna admit to owning them ? Sorry about the vid mate it's all on google ( has been for several yerars but only recently did the Navy guys come clean and say they did'nt know what they were) .Could be double bluff but they have cracked it if it is .I tend to think those dIirection changing gizmo's whatever they are may be drones .I JUST CANT SEE FLESH AND BLOOD SURVIVING THOSE INCREDIBLE G FORCES HUMAN OR OTHERWISE ..., affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:57 pm

It's all over the place Del ,sky news ,cnn and others try this .

https://news.sky.com/story/leaked-classified-ufo-footage-is-real-us-navy-confirms-11813737

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:27 pm

I don't have a problem with it ... it's the "in your face" aspect that we no longer know about. Started to pick up in the 1900s, and became what we've heard over and over again. It is coming ...  dunno

http://www.nicap.org/chronos/

http://www.nicap.org/match/201905.htm

http://www.nicap.org/match/201903.htm

From this page: http://www.nicap.org/match/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:18 am

Yeah I've seen that one Bern. Richard Dolan has a new video up on the navy leaks..

Loads of stuff there Jim..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:43 pm

Thanks Del ,will have a look when i get a mo .Blimey Jim talk about the complete works of M.U.F.O.N Exclamation it's good that all the sightings are categorised but i can really only see their value as comparrison's to other cases however what do they really tell you Question In that respect i agree with you they have no value per se .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:01 pm

I wasn't interested in the individual sightings, there were earlier sightings (1800s) that when looked at straight through the 1900s, show the "arrival" / "in your face" aspect. The idea is, that was what we were supposed to know (if they ever showed up - in our faces - there was a problem) ... and, we lost it. This way, if an evacuation needed to be done, we were ready mentally. This was what Landi was told too:

If you see the sky such as this, you will know we are coming.

… you will have had to decide during your lifetime whether you will
come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never
force you. If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your
population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either
immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on
this.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:36 am

Who was Landi Jim..Question

I tried googling it but it says an Italian family living in the 1500s...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:36 am

Landi Mellas and the late David Caywood - the book The Other Sky ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:26 am

Jim wrote:Landi Mellas and the late David Caywood - the book The Other Sky ...

Cheers mate, shall look that up..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:31 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:Landi Mellas and the late David Caywood - the book The Other Sky ...

Cheers mate, shall look that up..

Umm ... we've gotten into this. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 am

I mean I might buy the book..

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 31 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:41 am

Really good book Del. Have read it twice. Got second one but not much different to the first one. A very good read.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:09 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Really good book Del. Have read it twice. Got second one but not much different to the first one. A very good read.

Yeah it's worth shellin out for mate .I am reading a book called the zeta's at the moment ,i think even the most die hard ufologists would read the first chapter and bin it but there is something about it that keeps drawing me back it's a very slow read even by my one book a month standards but now the winter months are drawing near i will get it read . study

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:47 am

Thanks Brenda/Bern...
Have read a few pages of the book on amazon. seems like a good read.. study

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:49 pm

More than welcome Del. Very Happy and thank Jim he flagged it .Anymore where that came from ? bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next