Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 40 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:52 pm

It's so easy to make the connection between the Wandjina paintings and our modern interpretation of the alien grey's ..They liked to put lots of dots on their figure paintings in particular .I wonder what they were trying to portray maybe it was trying to re create a sparkling effect but i guess unless they turn up in our faces we shall never know or is it the only way they could portray that they came from the stars ... ..   Idea

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:08 pm

If the greys are real (I've never met one, so ...) those pics may be a combination of the two base ideas - spiritual and alien physical.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Jim wrote:If the greys are real (I've never met one, so ...) those pics may be a combination of the two base ideas - spiritual and alien physical.

I know we can only speculate ,but abductees were talking about the Grey's in their abduction accounts it seems before the connection was made ( of not ? ) How tantalizing it all is ( the chicken and egg syndrome Exclamation )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:31 pm

Just been listening to a Graham Hancock u tube vid in which he mentions Dr .Voilette's superwave but did'nt bother to put it on because you are way ahead of his game on the subject .I sense the frustration he has at not having enough information to clinch his theories and all you ever seem to get from the academic archaeologists is " there is no evidense to support theories that the ancient hunter gatherers were incapable of creating such structures and artifacts " .. wonder how may generations it took to carve some of those incredible structures using antlers as tools , no wonder the megafauna went extinct if they needed to keep their tools replenished lol Exclamation rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:25 am

chuckle lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:13 pm

OK ... spent the last couple of days following information that seems to back up the early "antisocial" aspect going back to the Natufian culture. At any rate, it's the beheading of the dead factor that has run straight through this from before Gobekli Tepe (the Natufian culture) straight through the "shutdown" period, all the way to the beginnings of Egypt where a paranoia is recorded regarding this beheading process.

There's a PDF here that'll give you an idea of what was going on even after writing began.

Semantic Homicide" and the So-called Reserve Heads: The Theme of Decapitation in Egyptian Funerary Religion and Some Implications for the Old Kingdom.
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C44&q=Semantic+Homicide%E2%80%9D+and+the+So-called+Reserve+Heads%3A&btnG=

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 40 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Hi All. Back on again. One day I can get on then I cant . Ridiculous. They are advertising hail and snow this week end lovely all we need. Still no one can go out so suppose it don't really matter what the weather is like. Stay safe everyone.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:44 am

Will try to Brenda.
Cant do much now we are all stuck in lock down, shall take advantage of the weather and do some gardening for the next few days.. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:12 pm

Jim wrote:OK ... spent the last couple of days following information that seems to back up the early "antisocial" aspect going back to the Natufian culture. At any rate, it's the beheading of the dead factor that has run straight through this from before Gobekli Tepe (the Natufian culture) straight through the "shutdown" period, all the way to the beginnings of Egypt where a paranoia is recorded regarding this beheading process.

There's a PDF here that'll give you an idea of what was going on even after writing began.

Semantic Homicide" and the So-called Reserve Heads: The Theme of Decapitation in Egyptian Funerary Religion and Some Implications for the Old Kingdom.
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C44&q=Semantic+Homicide%E2%80%9D+and+the+So-called+Reserve+Heads%3A&btnG=

Bit of a complicated log in on this one Jim ,give us your thoughts on why this beheading cult came through so full on .Something happened that really made them think the mind was evil ,How does that work ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:34 pm

They were there earlier than I realized ... and it seems things started slowly and just ramped up. There was no writing so we really don't know what was in their heads. All I do know is that the common people revolted and eventually shut them down ... but they were still around ...

Jericho 7200-6700 BC / ‘Ain Ghazal 7100-6600 BC / Yiftahel 7000-6000 BC / Tell Aswad 7000-6000 BC / Kfar HaHoresh 6700-6500 BC / Tell Ramad 6200-6000 BC / Beisamoun 6100-6000 BC / PN or Yarmoukian (5750-5000 BC) / Kösk Höyük 6000-5000 BC.

... and eventually became Sumer and Egypt. The people were SO paranoid about this after death beheading stuff it wasn't funny.

This picture was definitely "antisocial" ... and Paul Radin according to Political Anthropology by Agnes Horvath and Arpad Szakolczai, defined this personality early on as "trickster." Today we know more, but the picture is the same:

"Its most important feature is that it is a paradoxical figure outside any social or human ties. A trickster does not belong anywhere, does not participate in anything, does not care, does not feel. He or she – the trickster is often male, hardly ever female, but more characteristically ambi-sexual or sexless – has an exterior position to any human community, is thus the eternal outsider. This is why the trickster must invent some ruse to get inside, gaining attention and even confidence, in spite of his doubtful, even threatening, unfamiliar character. "

If this is connected to the superwave cosmic ray "problems" Dr L mentioned, and this is where sociopathic antisocials got their "problems" ... we're in more trouble than I ever realized. If you live ... there could be a whole lot of "other stuff" to deal with. affraid

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:00 am

Just went to veg shop next door, got some sweet pea plants. There was a man outside dressed in mask and protection suit. he was letting one person in at a time. Most people here are now walking around in big masks like they wore in the war time. It looks so strange but guess they are protecting people. Is it the same around where you are.? Jim and Del. Take Care.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:27 am

Yeah - some "masks" and "gloves" ... there's about 23-ish cases here. Along with the supplements I take, I also use Olive Leaf Extract ... antiviral / antibacterial / antifungal ... there's no data concerning this and its effect on corona - but - it's better than nothing I guess.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:14 pm

Yeah on my phone(not sure how co copy and paste) but whatever the 'anomoly' (trickster ) was He sounds like the joker to me  .possbly more truth in that statement than meets the eye .(have you seen the film ?) Anyway whoever he was he was'nt invincible was he ? .but he sure did leave his mark ! Perhaps Jesus was the antidote but the evil was engrained and no ammount of proactive religious doctrine was gonna change things .That red sun going down said it all for me tonight .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:15 am

Hi Brenda, I have not ventured out apart from my garden so I would not know whats happening out there, apart from the internet and tv news.
Home alone for me I'm afraid until further notice... study

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:18 am

cheer up Del ,at least you can talk to us ! lol. Weather not so nice here ( St Neots Cambs ) today but can find things to do .Have just made some suet cakes for the birds and brought a fresh load of logs in for me woodburner .Have been walking about 5 miles a day . we are pretty remote here and only saw 2 people on my walk yesterday , so a massive change in lifestyle for me but then i guess most people are having to adjust .i just wish there was something we could do to ease the pressure on the medical staff but with over 600,000 young fit volunteers so far i guess they have got it covered .i have got about four jobs half done out there but as i can no longer work with my helpmate they will just have to wait ( Mother nature coped pretty well before we started interfering anyway flower ( wondered when i would ever use that smiley flower ! ) Anyways keep yer chin up and stay safe .over and out .   study

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:26 pm

Still here. when I can get on. Enjoy reading all your posts, even if I don't post much. Have had snow and hail today. We have got the Army standing by here and several plain white coaches , don't know what that is all about. Last night we had several police cars around Leiston, apparently some bloke went berserk and ran up and down the street with a big knife threatening to kill people. Then 2 kids got out and ran away. All happening here. Take Care and stay safe.

-------

https://theoratorium.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=48

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40