Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 39 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:26 pm

Just logged in with my phone .Glad you got the book Del .Much prefer to talk and read with my laptop so will see what i can do ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:17 pm

Norton being a pain .Won't let me back on with my laptop ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:15 pm

sunbern wrote:Norton being a pain .Won't let me back on with my laptop ..

You should get a choice ... hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:16 am

Getting a red ''X'' and a ''This page is unsafe'' with a warning page with Norton every time I load this site, I use the ''bypass warning'' to get onto this site.
its been happening since Tuesday, I was waiting to see if anybody else was experiencing any problems, in case it was my laptop that had picked up a bug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:15 am

This site was never changed to HTTPS and Norton is having a fit. I don't have any problems ... I do get a little sign that pops up when I log in that this place isn't "secure" ... but that's it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 39 Empty Study HallHi

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:47 am

been blocked by Norton for days now, Went through Cookies and got back on. Hope everyone is Ok.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:15 pm

Here again ,had to go to Norton to sort it out ,hopefully no more hassle ,Isee there is some catching up to do ,bear with me ... study

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:18 pm

[quote="Jim"]

You should get a choice ... hmm [/quote

Yeah i did get proceed to site bypass but was still blocked ,Anyway happy families bounce sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:30 pm

P. LaViolette
December 29, 2016

An earlier posting (http://etheric.com/the-date-revealed-at-garabandal-for-the-coming-world-miracle/), discussed the revelation of Garabandal and attempted to infer the date of the miracle that the four young girls were told would affect the whole earth.  I had narrowed the possibilities down to two years: 2017 and 2020.  Based on hints left by one of the surviving girls, I had inferred that the "miracle" is to occur between April 8th through the 16th, hence during easter holy week.  Of the two years, I had chosen 2020 as a more likely possibility, based on the recurring miracle at St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox church in Milano.

aha,may leave the easter eggs off my shopping list this Easter ! And was wondering why the birds had started to fly backwards round these parts rotf  Seriously though I am also wondering if there is a cover up regarding our climate changes and maybe even the corona virus ???? ,maybe we ARE experiencing a pole shift after all Question I just don't trust governments to tell us the truth ,as you say somebody knows what is goin on but it sure as hell aint us ... tin foil hat

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:52 pm

star will begin to appear in the sky at the location of the Galactic center. One should not delay to seek shelter at once in a cave or underground tunnel to escape the radiation hazard.

Gulp...Our part of East Anglia is a bit devoid of caves and underground tunnels !! affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:22 pm

Cant believe it was 3 years ago when you had that conversation on Dr L's site ,time flies .I hope he replies to you .Really wish there was somewhere we could give your research a bigger airing ,but i have to confess i think unless anyone was following the plot ( like we have ) they may have trouble interpreting your findings ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:06 pm

As far as "when" this is supposed to hit ... it's not about the date and never has been. People invented that approach, just like they invented the end times subject.

As far as it all goes, what I quoted from that article was key to the lost history and division of mankind. It's about 1000 years before Gobekli Tepe. I'm still writing so it'll be awhile. I'd just like a little more of an explanation ... but ... (again) NOTHING. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:26 pm

ok ,pleased to be back though bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:21 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:50 am

Well, whatever it is - it is. All I know is there's no toilet paper in the stores where I live. rotf

At any rate, got a reply from Dr L, and there's no way to say for sure. I find the overall picture interesting as the time periods match, going all the way back to C 33,000 BC where we were hit with 3 superwaves in the same basic time period that has passed since the one we were hit with C 13,000 BC. Anyway, from roughly 20,000+/- BC we started to develop a shrinking brain, and to date have lost about a tennis ball size of mass.
The question is - was this "genetic damage" caused by the superwave? Seems so - but ...  hmm

The "split" in humanity began around 10,500ish BC, and the picture seems to deal with something new - the beheading of the dead. The short story is, this is about as "nonempathic" (brain damage) as you can get, later information shows how MUCH this approach wasn't liked (hence the "shut down" beginning with the burial of Gobekli Tepe) ... and more paranoid info pops up in early Egyptian texts.

So - there is a picture, time periods match - but ... still needs verification and that doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:28 pm

Hi .Del,interesting times eh ? Chandra Wacramahingse is a very prominent astrophysisist but i would like to hear that statement from his lips tbh .!!!! It must be very frustrating Jim those jigsaw pieces just keep on coming and every time you make a new discovery the theory is strengthened a little more and i would love to hear what the scientists have to say about the reasons for our brain shrinkage .I guess there's no point speculating but it is very easy to jump to the conclusion that as our brains focussed on efficiency and self improvement( maybe to the detriment of the all encompassing part, the pineal ) our talents were curtailed as a result and this part of our brain started to recede to where we are today striving to recapture that past ability
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:36 pm

Well the odd bottom line is the timing, and the superwave passage. There were 3 events to our 1 back then, and oddly the brain shrinking started. If this is right, it also throws up an interesting picture regarding where sociopaths (and the rest of them) came from ... because that is directly linked to the brain not operating the way it's supposed to ... no empathy.

Everything from (at this point) 1000 years before Gobekli Tepe, starts the picture - antisocial control and beheading of the dead began. Gobekli Tepe becomes the first "Temple-ish" structure. Empathic people DO NOT go down that "beheading" road ... in fact the "shut down" that went on was to eliminate them. The psychological damage done to the common people popped up in early Egypt, and the people were STILL paranoid about after death beheadings happening. This picture is an absolute mess ... and 5000 years later, here we all are still under control.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:21 pm

"This picture is an absolute mess ... and 5000 years later, here we all are still under control."

you can say that again Exclamation .What are your thoughts on it all being predetermined by our creators .I realise that it is a tricky one to answer and you can only speculate but i often wonder if all this was predetermined and we are simply following a yellow brick road that has allways been there ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:37 pm

Predetermined? No. Pre-known? Yeah. But the bottom line is that WE are supposed to figure things out and straighten out any mess that's made. We did try - but it wasn't "removed" completely, and it came back.

This "on your own / do it yourself" approach goes back before "religion" into animism. The animistic approach was a belief in the spiritual world, but everyone's "explanation" was different - just like religion because it came from animistic people. This is why there are so many approaches to religion ... there is NO final word.

Doing things like this exposes every person and shows who they really are ... the "good" move on, the morons get locked out. Even my experiences ... I was never asked to do anything, I was presented with a picture and it was up to me what I did with it. 65 years later - here I am. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:49 pm

65 years later - here I am. dunno

And very glad we are too Jim bounce ( Bernie here ) Just sorted Brenda's laptop so here we are again ( happy as can be Exclamation ) cheers
Well maybe the `straightened `version went down the tubes in a previous coronavirus outbreak ( or one of the many other ways the earth could have hit the buffers ) perhaps burying Gobekli Tepi was `their `way of saying we lost it ? ?

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:27 pm

Based on what I've found ... the picture thus far seems simple. The Aboriginals were right, I just haven't heard a proper explanation. The overall picture SEEMS to include the solar event behind the megafauna extinction, and the event caused global aurora ... this looks to be the exact same picture that popped up C 600 BC and caused "SOMEBODY" in the hierarchical structure of Zoroastrianism to start the end times crap ... nothing but a misinterpretation of what was going on, and an over the top "belief and reaction."

Anyway, because of it ... whatever we may have known, went right out the window. We today are the end result.

I'm still juggling all this ... we shall see what we shall see - but it seems really simple.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:05 pm

I just wish those Aboriginal historians had talked but i guess it's water under the bridge now .Probably in the pockets of individuals rich enough to fend off intruders and are extracting every bit of knowledge ever accrued Evil or Very Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Honestly I don't think they know the story. Focus is on their history, and based on what I've looked at, animism is as screwed up as religion ... there are no answers - just interpretational guesswork.

Distinct tribes had different philosophies and beliefs about the Ancestors who made the world. Some believed that the Ancestors were animal-spirits. Others in parts of Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory believed the Ancestors were huge snakes. In other places the spirit who created the world were believed to be the Wanadjina.

https://www.aboriginal-art-australia.com/aboriginal-art-library/aboriginal-dreamtime/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 39 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:14 am

Finally got back on again. Don't know how though. Catching up on all the news. While I can. Hope you all alright. X

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:12 pm

Have I mentioned I hate this electronic world Matrix crap ... chuckle

At any rate, glad u r back ... I found info this morning that solidifies this interpretation ... yeah, it was global aurora from the coronal mass ejection that hit us that caused the megafauna extinction. What they thought they saw will never be determined ... but it leads to a new approach - after death beheadings (definitely NOT an "empathic" approach - if you know what I mean).

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next