Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 38 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:13 am

Haven't a clue what to say on this one, all I can remember reading was that a pole shift maybe just around the corner.. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:05 am

Just keep it simple ... if auroras were seen back then, in that area, that had to be the reason why. It's the interpretations that I'm interested in ... like this Preterist interpretation of an aurora event that helps them prove Jesus came back already 2000 years ago.

[O]n the twenty-first day of the month of Artemisius [Jyar], a certain prodigious and incredible phenomenon appeared; I suppose the account of it would seem to be a fable, were it not related by those that saw it, and were not the events that followed it of so considerable a nature as to deserve such signals; for, before sunsetting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armor were seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities.
Josephus The Wars of the Jews 6.5.3.

https://revelationrevolution.org/

As an added note, this is nothing more than pareidolia. It's like looking at the clouds in the sky and seeing faces, animals, dragons ... whatever.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:31 pm

Del. wrote:Haven't a clue what to say on this one, all I can remember reading was that a pole shift maybe just around the corner.. hmm

yeah i heard that too Del . I reakon it's because we are leaving the E U mate cheers rotf

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:33 am

chuckle chuckle chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:32 am

Not much happening, its all gone quiet..hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:07 am

Well - I think I've gone as far as I can go with this ... now have 351 pages ... next, update the copyright and find a webpage to post it on. People can do what they want with it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:50 am

Let us know where you post it Jim..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:53 pm

been very busy here Del ,Brenda and i are still going to forest ( although it's a bit muddy at the mo ) things still happening in that forest ,taking tape recorder next time .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:10 am

would love to visit that place Bern. don't like the thought of mud caked up around the feet though. I have had a fixation with forests all my life, they are like magical places, you are very lucky to be living there mate..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:43 am

I don't live there mate ! ( but i think Brenda would if she could ) lol. Every time we go there it is with expectation .It will dry soon and we will be back ,Our next visit will be very special because we have an old friend from Kent coming up and there will be just the three of us ( can't wait ) ...It would be really great to see you one day Del .You wont have difficulty finding us .We are the batty lot from Leiston rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:47 am

You never know Bern, I would love to visit there one day..
Might start planning it... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:27 am

How is the flooding your way Bern.. Its pretty bad in parts here, has hardly stopped raining for over two months, and loads more to come.
Jolly old blighty, might be the next Atlantis, disappearing under the waves..

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 38 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:49 am

Hi Del. Down here with Brenda. Cant get on with my work, 4 jobs half done, still raining. Water levels rising sympathise with you Del. Hi Del hope you are keeping well. Missing the forest 2 wet to go down now over 3 weeks. Brenda.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:36 am

''Awe'' that's a shame Brenda, lets hope we have a dry spring/summer, this rain is driving me nuts..

I bet Jim is basking in the sunshine..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Eh ... it's roller-coaster temps here ... nice one day, cold and windy the next. Eventually it'll straighten out and I can complain it's too hot. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:27 am

Jim wrote:Eh ... it's roller-coaster temps here ... nice one day, cold and windy the next. Eventually it'll straighten out and I can complain it's too hot. rotf

LOL This is crazy ,snow this morning bright sunshine this afternoon ,tearin my hair out all my sites are flooded and just sittin here contemplating my navel Exclamation lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:32 am

HI,Del,i am aleviating the boredom by reading a great book called the Antropocene by Christian Schwagerl,it's about our impact on the planet and how we have shaped it .It's a must read mate for sure

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:34 am

Is it this one Bern...

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:30 pm

no Del it's a book ,will try to find it for you tomorrow been a bit busy this last couple of weeks .Hope everyone is ok bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 38 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:37 am

Hi t Jim. Hope you are alright. Miss you on here. Not much happening at the moment. Weather still dreadfull rain ,rain and more rain. Cant get to forest.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:44 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:05 am

Cheers Bern, I have one of the new kindle readers, so can download the book..

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:39 am

''Hehe'' went one better and got an ex library book, as new condition for £4:99..
Cant put it down now that I've started reading it.. Great book cheers Bern..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:42 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi t Jim. Hope you are alright. Miss you on here.  Not much happening at the moment. Weather still dreadfull rain ,rain and more rain. Cant get to forest.
Yeah ... I tripped over some interesting information in the form of a statement Dr L made on an old page ... emailed him for more info ... he said to write it as a question on the page for a public discussion ... I did, and so far (like the last time I did this) ... nothing has happened.

What he said was:

"...there could be unusual psychological effects associated with the passage of the superwave.  The solar system will be bathed in negatively charged particles which will produce a negative mass gravitational potential (gravity potential hill), whereas normally we have been used to being surrounded by a positive mass gravity potential  (gravity potential well) produced by the Galactic core and Sun.  This G potential flip could produce noticeable psychological/mental effects."

If this is anywhere near true, it's the key to what I've been looking for regarding the screwed up beginnings to the subject of religion that go back to 10,000+ BC and were extremely antisocial in their development.

At any rate the page is here ... still haven't seen anything posted.
https://etheric.com/will-superwave-arrive-2017/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:43 pm

I had no problem logging in ... dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next