Study Hall.

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 37 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. on Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:13 am

Wet and windy here, and 8 degrees C....Gloomy January..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:37 pm

About 70 here ... sunny ... nice chuckle

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:42 am

lol! nice one Jim... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 37 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:16 am

Very wet and windy here. Supposed to have high winds later. Have been talking about snow later this month.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 37 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am

Hope everything where you live Jim is alright. Saw some of Texas got battered by a Tornado. Stay safe.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:09 am

It's all good ... 70s today, and by Thursday 39 and rain chuckle Looks like it stays cold after that.

Anyway, I haven't found anything else regarding what I'm looking for ... looks like a dead stop.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:38 am

Del. wrote:Wet and windy here, and 8 degrees C....Gloomy January..

tell me about it Del ,It's driving me mad cant get near work all flooded yeuuuuuuk,hate January affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:40 am

Anyway, I haven't found anything else regarding what I'm looking for ... looks like a dead stop.

Why not try on facebook Exclamation chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:45 am

never mind the end of the world will be here before we get an answer the way things are panning out..... just now Everything pretty much everywhere seems to be goin haywire and although the powers that be and climate scientists are not telling us anything i reakon they got a runaway train on their hands and i can smell burning brakes affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:35 pm

sunbern wrote:
Why not try on facebook Exclamation chuckle

Cuz I don't do Face(plant)book chuckle

sunbern wrote:never mind the end of the world will be here before we get an answer the way things are panning out..... just now Everything pretty much everywhere seems to be goin haywire and although the powers that be and climate scientists are not telling us anything i reakon they got a runaway train on their hands and i can smell burning brakes affraid

I sent out another email to one of the GC researchers regarding updates ... nothing yet (surprise surprise).

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:21 pm

Sleep Hope you can't hear my snoring from there fella lol! Just curious to know what you are asking ? maybe you should try telling them their house is on fire ( like Greta did ) Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:07 pm

sunbern wrote:Sleep Hope you can't hear my snoring from there fella lol!  Just curious to know what you are asking ? maybe you should try telling them their house is on fire ( like Greta did ) Exclamation

(I actually got an email telling me there was a message. rotf )

Anyway, I just asked if there was an update - haven't heard a word ... sent out another email to someone who LOOKED interested in this stuff ... but ... nothing. whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum