Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 30 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:17 pm

https://youtu.be/YwhZnVt8Zuo

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THIS LECTURE WAS DELIVERED TEN YEARS AGO ( especially the last 20 mins of it ) IT MAY YET BE OUR EPITAPH ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:56 pm

I'm just gonna say this ... if you post a LONG video, mark the spots you think are worth hearing because I refuse to sit here for an hour or two hours watching things that drive me up the wall. chuckle

Anyway ... regarding what was said in that last 20 minutes ... 2012 hype and God's cleansing routine ... this is not a cleanse. This planet has gone down the tubes and since we did nothing to stop it, the "antisocial" aspect took over. One would tend to think if "god" was involved in this, saw the bloodshed, he would have stopped it thousands of years ago ... but ... nope.

The idea of a catastrophe would be a "natural event," not one sent to clean up the mess and set things straight.

This idea is found in the Zoroastrian approach and the Visuddhi-Magga and set the foundation for Christianity - and - it never happened.

I don't see this as ever being straightened out - people prefer to believe what they prefer to be true ... end of story.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:21 pm

I was more referring to his reference to the Amazon rainforest fires to be honest he was right on the money with that but i guess anyone could have predicted the wanton destruction of the lungs of our planet it was always on the cards .I think we will need a miracle now to avoid this extinction event we are creating .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:05 pm

sunbern wrote:I was more referring to his reference to the Amazon rainforest fires to be honest he was right on the money with that but i guess anyone could have predicted the wanton destruction of the lungs of our planet it was always on the cards .I think we will need a miracle now to avoid this extinction event we are creating .

Well this is why a breakdown of what you see is needed. I don't think the "extinction event we are creating" is gonna beat what's coming. I could be wrong ... but ... chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:19 pm

Your event needs to hurry up if it is gonna beat us to creating our own demise !!!
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:30 pm

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:03 am

Wow !! No comment on that one... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:28 pm

Yep ,great tune to play at a cremation service ,quite liked it ,I must be giving you the impression i'm a manic depressive affraid hehe

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:25 pm

It's the most bizarre song I've seen ... and it kinda fits the topic. The writer misheard something someone said (thought he said blackhole sun) ... thought about it, thought it would make a good song ... and, there you go.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:48 am

Sure got - quiet ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:09 pm

When we debate,it's great but i cant seem to find anything of interest at the moment ,i must admit i have found Graham Hancok's videos on u tube very interesting as he is trying to unravel prehistory and our origins .there is a lot on there but i am heeding your words and trying to steer clear of the bulk of it . lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:46 pm

I'm gonna be out again tomorrow morning at least ... what are they looking for, the usual advanced ancient cities?

Ummm ... you should watch this. Shocked

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:58 am

Mmmm.. Doesn't sound too good does it..

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:43 pm

Bernie here , affraid .I was wondering how they were going to get the population down .Wonder how they are going to protect themselves from it though Question sunny what a way to go fried brains and exploding arteries bounce cant wait Crying or Very sad

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:08 am

chuckle lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:48 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Bernie here , affraid  Wonder how they are going to protect themselves from it though Question sunny

That's just it ... it's like the contrail story - what are "they" spraying into the air? Well, "they" have to breathe the air too. chuckle

So if this is true - what are we dealing with? Stupidity? dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:24 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:05 am

Sack the lot I say, whats the betting they all keep their Platinum Pensions though..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:56 pm

Absolutely Del ,i see the queen is implicated now because the Scottish judiciary have decreed Boris's prorogue illegal .Oh what joy ,why dont they carry out the wishes of the people and move on .I though we were supposed to have a democratic society .On a more topical note i see a planet has been identified containing water the right distance from it's sun to support life and that within the next ten years we will know for sure if it does   alien  yipeee hope i'm still around to hear that news ok it's a hundred light years away and  it's environment is more hostile ( k2 18-b ) Ahh well .if we managed to find one there must be trillions out there ! bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:03 am

100 light years, well that's not too far then Bern. A hostile environment Mmmm. Sounds just like home from home.. whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:55 am

OK, Have you all been abducted. hmm

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 30 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:07 am

Fraid so Del. Normal service to be resumed when they bring us back. LOL. Hope you keeping well.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:12 am

Del. wrote:OK, Have you all been abducted. hmm  
No ... I'm just sittin' here waiting for everyone to get back. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:28 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Fraid so Del. Normal service to be resumed when they bring us back. LOL. Hope you keeping well.

chuckle ''Hehe well have a nice holiday'' chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:30 am

Jim wrote:
No ... I'm just sittin' here waiting for everyone to get back. chuckle

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next